00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

mariobros22 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Generico episode two script

512 Views | 0 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Generico episode two script 2010-05-09 14:16:39

generico news is a new webseries the first (pilot ep) is out already however was done rather quickly
and episode 2 will be of a much higher standard (you can check ep1 here http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/53 3467
we've finished out script completely for episode 2 but before we go ahead and record the voices I wanted to post the script here to the forums to see what you guys think and see if you have any ideas for improvement of plot and or humour thanks!

Script

prelude:

a guy is escaping from prison via a hot air balloon constructed of a giant orangeand a basket he shouts:FINALLY I AM FREEEEEE?!
followed by random fevered mutterings like a mad man "you told me i was crazy when i told you of my orange muahaha who's crazy now neyeyeyha ooooh come peter we shall dance a merry jig ohohoho teehee you simpleton you" (quietly and fading out as the balloon drifts farther away) balloon explodes later, just before weather.

Intro Theme (Simmilar to Episode 1 yet different)

fight scene with robots

Bob:Hey, blob here in placey place
Behind me you can see the ongoing destructive battle
between chromium prime and a-pell bot touch.

Show a bit of fighting (silhouette possibly),

Bob: this AWESOME destruction is one of m.r jobby gates EXTRAVAGANTLY DYNAMICALLY brilliant schemes
what message do you have for our viewers mister jobby gates

Jobby gates: nyeahh (nerd voice ) my robots will keel you allllll muahahaha

Robot 1 Chromium prime :quiet you!!!

Jobby Gates gets killed by robot fist

Bob: annnnd Over there you can see a robot dog doing backflips!! ......d'aww isn't he cute folks,
back to you in the studio steve

Steve:yes me in the studio Over to you hobo with sports

Hobo:(takes swig of wine) We've got football we've got base ball Hockeyball and womanly man ladies playing with balls also cricket I LIKE CRICKET (possibly voiced by cian)

Steve:we've got more with the Hobo.....eh maybe later...

MEANWHILE.

shows clip of orange balloon exploding.

Steve: and now here's dave flying with the weather

Dave: flap flap flap (small wings)

Dave: goooooooooood afternoon folks we've a got a concentrated shower of concentrated orange juice right now over placey place and in the sugar plum mountain range there's isolated patches of sherbet is falling from the sky (sparkly eyes)

Steve : OHH MAN THIS WEATHER IS FREAKIN AWESOME... back to bob with an update on the current situation.

Shower of orange juice (camera follows rain) and just lands on Bob nowhere else.

Bob: well dave wasn't wrong about that shower of orange juice.
(wobbly gurgling speech)
BUT WHAT youuu donnn't realise is that i'mmm allergic to orange juice.
grows really big, roars and stuff with music from evolution scene in pokémon.

Bob fights for a bit with the robots and then stops the fight and hugs both chromium prime and A-Pell.
Bob: Guys Why can't we all get along.(Shiny eyes)

A-pell and chromium prime: Roar in unison (uuurrrrrrghh sound)(not happy with bob's suggestion)

Bob produces an icecream cone and hands it to the complaining robots. Everyone has some icecream and all is good in the land of placey place.

Steve: Well that settles it! all evil corporate business robots and giant blobs are wimps. Let's Man this up!

Shoots hobo in the face and kills him.

Steve: Yee-Haw(like a cowboy)

Credits

(hobo in ambulance towards sunset shouting about cricket?)

fake credits

Miranda in land of sherbert!

and thats the script tell us what you think!