00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Crakie20 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Newgrounds Levels Collab

54,918 Views | 504 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Newgrounds Levels Collab 2010-08-11 17:08:12

Ill take part 12 or any part for that matter.

Response to Newgrounds Levels Collab 2010-08-11 17:18:58

At 8/11/10 05:08 PM, NeNe wrote: Ill take part 12 or any part for that matter.

Sounds cool, I will add you now.

Response to Newgrounds Levels Collab 2010-08-12 09:24:07

To everyone,
Tonight I am going away for a weekend and will return on tuesday, tomorrow (friday) you will have 1 week to either finish your part or show me a preview if you have only recently joined, more details on this later next week. Any problems, HeavyDNY86 will be there to assist, if not I will be back on Tuesday morning, maybe monday night, we'll see.

See ya,
-funkycaveman

Response to Newgrounds Levels Collab 2010-08-12 15:28:18

I check in AT LEAST 2 times a day and have nothing better to do... so if you guys need anything just let me know.

We are all transitional beings, a consequence of the past and a cause for the future.

My Deviant art page is HERE

XBOX Live Gamertag: ape X ape

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Levels Collab 2010-08-13 22:10:52

I think i want part 12, is it okay if i'm not that good of an animator?

Response to Newgrounds Levels Collab 2010-08-13 22:13:15

oh and um i can't do full characters, only stick ppl and stuff.

Response to Newgrounds Levels Collab 2010-08-13 22:16:14

actually nevermind.

Response to Newgrounds Levels Collab 2010-08-14 11:06:49

Good morning peoples!!! How's everyone doing today? How them pretty little drawings coming along? Well I hope, on all fronts.

We are all transitional beings, a consequence of the past and a cause for the future.

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Levels Collab 2010-08-14 14:38:51

Haven't animated this much the last two days, I've been doing some hand crafting. Some away time from my computer :p.
But I'll try to do some today, maybe tomorrow, and then... I don't know! I'll see how it goes.

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Levels Collab 2010-08-14 15:02:24

I've got my part sketched out ... I'll post progress as soon as I get more work done.

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Levels Collab 2010-08-15 19:04:29

Bumping this for justice.

WE NEED 3 MORE PEOPLE ... C'MON

Response to Newgrounds Levels Collab 2010-08-15 20:17:38

i would like to take a part in the collab ... sure , if its not filled yet
;D

Response to Newgrounds Levels Collab 2010-08-15 22:48:21

At 8/15/10 08:17 PM, Gem145 wrote: i would like to take a part in the collab ... sure , if its not filled yet
;D

I saw some of your work on YouTube... some of it was pretty good and others a bit simple. Also, I'm not sure where Funky stands on English speaking... I'm pretty sure it's a "must".

Could you maybe start making a part? Show us what you come up with and we'll decide from there. Remember, the more effort you put in the more likely your part will make it to the collab.

The parts still open are 4, 14 and 15.

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Levels Collab 2010-08-15 23:09:40

well i will do my best :D ... i would like the number 14 ... i dunno why but i like it

Response to Newgrounds Levels Collab 2010-08-15 23:14:33

At 8/15/10 11:09 PM, Gem145 wrote:

i would like the number 14 ... i dunno why but i like it

Ok, lets see what you got man.

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Levels Collab 2010-08-17 08:54:41

Deadline Rules

Part 7: HeavyDNY86 (YES)
Part 11: FunnyStuff707 (YES)
Part 16: AFF (YES)
Part 20: hanorotu (NO)
Part 22: TheWanderingBard (NO)
Part 25: Keith (NO)
Part 27: DumbassDude (NO)

On Friday 20th August is the deadline for the above people. You will need to send me the .fla
file for your part and also any accompanying files such as fonts. You can send me this via the newgrounds dump/spamtheweb upload,
and send me the link via PM. You can also send me the files in a compressed zip or rar folder via e-mail
tim_arsenalfc (at) hotmail.com

- When sending your completed part ensure you have named your Movieclips uniquely, e.g. funky_table_livingroom1. I will reject any parts that have a large amount of unnamed movieclips.
- Please ensure that you also compress sound and images before sending.
- I would prefer to recieve a Cs3/Cs4 file.
- Include you bio information (Real Name and a short description of your newgrounds interests)

For these people:
Part 1: Damien (NO)
Part 2: RicePirate (NO)
Part 5: Lanfrader (NO)
Part 10: robbe (NO)
Part 12: NeNe (NO)
Part 24: turtleco (NO)

You must post a preview either in the form of a screenshot of a highlight in your animation or a complete preview of what you have made on Friday 20th August.
You can post it in this thread or send me a PM with the details.
And also say if you will your part will be completed by Friday the 27th of August.

Anyone who does not comply to these deadline rules will be removed from the collab. This collab has been running for a long time, one factor is due to a lack of deadlines.
This collab will be great when it is finished, but until then, peace.

Thanks HeavyDNY86 for looking after the collab in my absence, everything seems to have gone well.

Response to Newgrounds Levels Collab 2010-08-17 09:18:45

May as well post it now (preview screenie)...

Order of the Bull.

Newgrounds Levels Collab

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Levels Collab 2010-08-17 10:32:09

At 8/17/10 09:18 AM, RicePirate wrote: May as well post it now (preview screenie)...

Order of the Bull.

looks great! Looking forward to seeing it finished soon.

Response to Newgrounds Levels Collab 2010-08-17 11:56:27

At 8/17/10 08:54 AM, funkycaveman wrote: Deadline Rules
On Friday 20th August is the deadline

From this date onwards I will need a COMPLETE list of names with their corresponding parts they completed so I can finally update and finish the credits.

Response to Newgrounds Levels Collab 2010-08-17 12:18:23

At 8/17/10 11:56 AM, 51lver wrote: From this date onwards I will need a COMPLETE list of names with their corresponding parts they completed so I can finally update and finish the credits.

You can use the list on my profile, update it, then I can send you the users that fill the empty spaces if you don't want to check back again. Thanks for doing them though. Btw do they just take 1 frame?

Response to Newgrounds Levels Collab 2010-08-18 18:14:37

Deadline tomorrow for these people:

Part 11: FunnyStuff707 (YES)
Part 16: AFF (YES)
Part 20: hanorotu (NO)
Part 25: Keith (NO)
Part 27: DumbassDude (NO)

If you do not send your part you will be temporally removed from the collab.

And also previews from these people:

If you do not either send your finished part or a preview then you may be removed from the collab.

Response to Newgrounds Levels Collab 2010-08-19 14:41:17

Here's a preview.
A little romantic scene <3

Newgrounds Levels Collab

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Levels Collab 2010-08-19 15:33:42

At 8/19/10 02:41 PM, robbe wrote: Here's a preview.

Looks awesome man, will look forward to seeing it! I will remove from the wanted list :P

Response to Newgrounds Levels Collab 2010-08-19 18:34:57

At 8/19/10 02:41 PM, robbe wrote: Here's a preview.

Wow, looking great. I mean really great.

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Levels Collab 2010-08-20 04:56:45

Today is deadline day, the details are on the previous page, I will be sending PM's to all those concerned.

Response to Newgrounds Levels Collab 2010-08-22 14:24:10

Hi guys,
Last week was the deadline date and the weekend has come and gone, for those users that have been PM'd you need to send your part. On the parts list your name is [PART AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST]. So now anyone can take the part.
Next deadline for the following people is the 30th August:

Response to Newgrounds Levels Collab 2010-08-22 14:32:00

At 8/22/10 02:24 PM, funkycaveman wrote: Hi guys,
Last week was the deadline date and the weekend has come and gone, for those users that have been PM'd you need to send your part. On the parts list your name is [PART AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST]. So now anyone can take the part.
Next deadline for the following people is the 30th August:

I'll take part 24 if Turtle Co can't do it. I'll put the .fla on my dumping grounds and send you a pm when it's done.

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Levels Collab 2010-08-22 15:41:48

I updated my part on STW, not all drawings are finished and I still have some more to go. part 10
(but I couldn't the last few days and still can't that well because I f'ing sprained my wrist)

I also did the music myself (garage band), metal-ish sound effects from soundsnap.com. If anyone knows a good site for music loops I can use, it would be welcome (maybe I can find better stuff then I make).

In the end level19 would hang himself :o, because level20 died. (it will be dramatic :p)

Btw: thanks for the comments ^^.

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Levels Collab 2010-08-22 16:13:30

Btw everyone HeavyDNY86 is away atm, so he may not be able to reply in my absence, but we will try to be as active as possible :)

At 8/22/10 02:32 PM, blubfaceproduction wrote: I'll take part 24 if Turtle Co can't do it.

I will replace it. Welcome to the collab. You have 2 weeks from today to finish your part and send it to me.

At 8/22/10 03:41 PM, robbe wrote: I updated my part on STW

It is coming along nicely. Thanks for posting regular preview :) One thing I notice is that there was a lack of music in the first part in the bin/mail box. It would spice things up a bit with some ambient sounds. I know flash kit has some good loops.

Response to Newgrounds Levels Collab 2010-08-22 21:32:40

Not sure how the preview-deadline turned out, but I figured I'd put your mind at ease, at least about my part.

It's about half done, needs sound, all that ... but it's coming along, here's rough preview...

BBS Signature