Be a Supporter!

Newgrounds Levels Collab

  • 34,096 Views
  • 587 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic
funkycaveman
funkycaveman
  • Member since: Jun. 10, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 23
Game Developer
Response to Newgrounds Levels Collab Mar. 13th, 2012 @ 09:22 PM Reply

At 1 day ago, KingDavid wrote:
At 2 days ago, funkycaveman wrote: how are the parts coming along. we should aim for the collab to be released this year, in the summer
yeah im gonna try to pump mine out ASAP

great! If possible some previews of your progress would be interesting so we can give some feedback as well. We are here if needed. :)

KingDavid
KingDavid
  • Member since: Jan. 17, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 33
Animator
Response to Newgrounds Levels Collab Mar. 13th, 2012 @ 11:57 PM Reply

Been puttin in an hour here and there and my piece is starting to come together. should be done by friday, the humour in it will probably be a little dirty I hope that' ok =)

http://www.newgrounds.com/dump/item/940abbf9993c49b63934616b da292a58

KingDavid
KingDavid
  • Member since: Jan. 17, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 33
Animator
Response to Newgrounds Levels Collab Mar. 16th, 2012 @ 06:37 PM Reply

ok nvm the above post, I think my movie is fine the way I have it here. Let me know what you guys think!
SWF:
http://www.newgrounds.com/dump/item/77f86c60b5ce0610fbbe4945 59b1022b
FLA(CS4 IN MOVIECLIP):
http://www.newgrounds.com/dump/item/94a623b204a766c7b23bc054 c8d4d16c
Audio:

  • ~Crazy Bass 2012~
    ~Crazy Bass 2012~ by keosni391

    Made in fl studio 10

    Score
    4.58 / 5.00
    Type
    Song
    Genre
    Dance
    Popularity
    1,386 Views

Thanks guys!~

funkycaveman
funkycaveman
  • Member since: Jun. 10, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 23
Game Developer
Response to Newgrounds Levels Collab Mar. 17th, 2012 @ 04:47 PM Reply

At 22 hours ago, KingDavid wrote: ok nvm the above post, I think my movie is fine the way I have it here. Let me know what you guys think!
SWF:
http://www.newgrounds.com/dump/item/77f86c60b5ce0610fbbe4945 59b1022b
FLA(CS4 IN MOVIECLIP):
http://www.newgrounds.com/dump/item/94a623b204a766c7b23bc054 c8d4d16c
Audio:
http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/475816
Thanks guys!~

That looks great! One last thing which is needed is a short bio, I will PM you the details needed for this later today or tomorrow.
Thanks

KingDavid
KingDavid
  • Member since: Jan. 17, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 33
Animator
Response to Newgrounds Levels Collab Mar. 17th, 2012 @ 06:46 PM Reply

At 1 hour ago, funkycaveman wrote: That looks great! One last thing which is needed is a short bio, I will PM you the details needed for this later today or tomorrow.
Thanks

Thanks sounds good!

funkycaveman
funkycaveman
  • Member since: Jun. 10, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 23
Game Developer
Response to Newgrounds Levels Collab Apr. 14th, 2012 @ 06:37 AM Reply

How's things coming along? I'll post some updates soon.

Jomillex
Jomillex
  • Member since: Jul. 27, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 12
Animator
Response to Newgrounds Levels Collab Apr. 14th, 2012 @ 05:09 PM Reply

At 4/14/12 06:37 AM, funkycaveman wrote: How's things coming along? I'll post some updates soon.

Which levels (if any) Are available.


"So we beat on, boats against the current, borne back ceaselessly into the past."
-F. Scott Fitzgerald

BBS Signature
funkycaveman
funkycaveman
  • Member since: Jun. 10, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 23
Game Developer
Response to Newgrounds Levels Collab Apr. 25th, 2012 @ 04:52 PM Reply

At 4/14/12 05:09 PM, Jomillex wrote:
At 4/14/12 06:37 AM, funkycaveman wrote: How's things coming along? I'll post some updates soon.
Which levels (if any) Are available.

Part 4, 12 or 20 :) Let me know if you want a part.

KingDavid
KingDavid
  • Member since: Jan. 17, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 33
Animator
Response to Newgrounds Levels Collab May. 2nd, 2012 @ 09:28 AM Reply

3 parts left people man up do your shit and lets submit!

funkycaveman
funkycaveman
  • Member since: Jun. 10, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 23
Game Developer
Response to Newgrounds Levels Collab May. 3rd, 2012 @ 03:47 PM Reply

At 5/2/12 09:28 AM, KingDavid wrote: 3 parts left people man up do your shit and lets submit!

I will then check over all the parts, put them together and this collab can be launched, it will be the best collab on NG!

DCzerkies42
DCzerkies42
  • Member since: Dec. 1, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 15
Animator
Response to Newgrounds Levels Collab May. 3rd, 2012 @ 04:18 PM Reply

At 5/3/12 03:47 PM, funkycaveman wrote:
At 5/2/12 09:28 AM, KingDavid wrote: 3 parts left people man up do your shit and lets submit!
I will then check over all the parts, put them together and this collab can be launched, it will be the best collab on NG!

I will be working on my part again soon :D


Animation I want to be the Best Fucker.

BBS Signature
KingDavid
KingDavid
  • Member since: Jan. 17, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 33
Animator
Response to Newgrounds Levels Collab May. 12th, 2012 @ 06:28 PM Reply

At 5/3/12 03:47 PM, funkycaveman wrote:
At 5/2/12 09:28 AM, KingDavid wrote: 3 parts left people man up do your shit and lets submit!
I will then check over all the parts, put them together and this collab can be launched, it will be the best collab on NG!

Sounds about right

funkycaveman
funkycaveman
  • Member since: Jun. 10, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 23
Game Developer
Response to Newgrounds Levels Collab Jun. 1st, 2012 @ 08:03 AM Reply

At 5/3/12 04:18 PM, LazyAss23 wrote:
At 5/3/12 03:47 PM, funkycaveman wrote:
At 5/2/12 09:28 AM, KingDavid wrote: 3 parts left people man up do your shit and lets submit!
I will then check over all the parts, put them together and this collab can be launched, it will be the best collab on NG!
I will be working on my part again soon :D

any news? :)

KingDavid
KingDavid
  • Member since: Jan. 17, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 33
Animator
Response to Newgrounds Levels Collab Jun. 28th, 2012 @ 05:28 PM Reply

any news? :)

...Anybody?.....
Anyone?

Seriously people finish your part so this thing can come OUT!

funkycaveman
funkycaveman
  • Member since: Jun. 10, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 23
Game Developer
Response to Newgrounds Levels Collab Aug. 15th, 2012 @ 02:36 PM Reply

At 6/28/12 05:28 PM, KingDavid wrote:
any news? :)
...Anybody?.....
Anyone?

Seriously people finish your part so this thing can come OUT!

That sums up everything right there. Once the parts get finished, the collab can be released. Without all the parts complete (even if there are not so good parts) it will mean the collab has actually been finished!

Archawn
Archawn
  • Member since: Sep. 9, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 27
Game Developer
Response to Newgrounds Levels Collab Sep. 8th, 2012 @ 03:43 PM Reply

Whoa, flashback. I was searching through some of my old files from 2010 and apparently I made a minigame and a mini radio player for this collab.

Finish your parts, I want to see this thing released.

funkycaveman
funkycaveman
  • Member since: Jun. 10, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 23
Game Developer
Response to Newgrounds Levels Collab Sep. 29th, 2012 @ 10:45 AM Reply

At 9/8/12 03:43 PM, Archawn wrote: Whoa, flashback. I was searching through some of my old files from 2010 and apparently I made a minigame and a mini radio player for this collab.

Finish your parts, I want to see this thing released.

I remember too. The minigame was pretty cool, zrb also made a preloader one as well. Due to the high number of parts (30) it is tough making that number to start with. It will be finished and released!

Damien
Damien
  • Member since: Mar. 12, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 30
Artist
Response to Newgrounds Levels Collab Nov. 24th, 2013 @ 12:14 PM Reply

At 9/29/12 10:45 AM, funkycaveman wrote:
At 9/8/12 03:43 PM, Archawn wrote: Whoa, flashback. I was searching through some of my old files from 2010 and apparently I made a minigame and a mini radio player for this collab.

Finish your parts, I want to see this thing released.
I remember too. The minigame was pretty cool, zrb also made a preloader one as well. Due to the high number of parts (30) it is tough making that number to start with. It will be finished and released!

Funny how this thing took 3 threads and a lot of people coming and going.
I don't even remember if I ever PM'd you my part.

I know this thread is over a year old, but I coincidentally stumbled on here and it'd be funny if it actually would get finished.