liljim
liljim
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Staff
Level 28
Blank Slate
Response to Tank Awards, Winners Video May. 2nd, 2010 @ 06:32 PM Reply

At 5/2/10 05:47 PM, Gravey wrote: He flat out called out Rig and said he was a part of the negative side of the audio community. That is unacceptable considering Rig is one of, if not the most consistent audio mod. If not for Rig, I'm not sure how the audio portal would even survive to be honest. The other audio mods are great, but Rig is the one that really helps to keep things under control. And to say he is a part of the negative audio community is far from acceptable from an admin.

Let's see:

"Although a Hania song bumped off one of the best songs on the portal for some reason, in the middle of the week. It must've been an admin. THEY'RE the ones who don't care."

That is correct, we regularly go into the database and alter scores. Actually, no, we don't. Ever.

"Yeah, I see your point there. Maestrorage is the only winner who fits the criteria so far - work used in popular flash, AND active in the community. The admins really don't pay attention to the community.

Seriously, they don't. Most of them hate posting."

Wait, you're speaking on my behalf, now?

"They put up a great pretense of us being equal, but behind the scenes, they just don't care."

"You can tell that the admins care about NG's audio community from their pick for musician of the year."

"Hey Admins. You're more than just flash now. You're a damn multimedia conglomerate. Audio artists have as much legitimacy - we shouldn't have to be featured in every popular flash in order to be recognized for what we bring to the musical community."

Can you tell me where the positivity is in any of those quotes, Gravey? I'd love to know.

I'd also like to know where these Private messages to me on this matter, instead of public forum posts, have gotten to.

I also saw a post by someone who wrote something along the lines of, "Don't they give Oscars out to the same person more than once?"

Yes, they do. But the ones who lose out to those awards don't bitch and cry about it afterwards, they congratulate the winner and then move on.

THAT kind of behaviour pisses me off, and that's what I'm getting at. If you disagree with something, fine. Keep it to yourself, though, rather than bashing your supposedly fellow audio artists in public.... and if you really need to express your opinion on the matter publicly, don't be surprised when others reply.

Chronamut
Chronamut
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 43
Artist
Response to Tank Awards, Winners Video May. 2nd, 2010 @ 06:37 PM Reply

At 5/2/10 06:32 PM, liljim wrote:
THAT kind of behaviour pisses me off, and that's what I'm getting at. If you disagree with something, fine. Keep it to yourself, though, rather than bashing your supposedly fellow audio artists in public.... and if you really need to express your opinion on the matter publicly, don't be surprised when others reply.

agreed - I don't ever remember such negativity on a single user before.

Want to chat with fellow newgrounders? Then go here & come visit The High Society Club!
ALSO - My sig isnt there just for show - CLICK IT!

BBS Signature
Gravey
Gravey
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 24
Blank Slate
Response to Tank Awards, Winners Video May. 2nd, 2010 @ 06:42 PM Reply

At 5/2/10 06:32 PM, liljim wrote:
Let's see:

"Although a Hania song bumped off one of the best songs on the portal for some reason, in the middle of the week. It must've been an admin. THEY'RE the ones who don't care."

That is correct, we regularly go into the database and alter scores. Actually, no, we don't. Ever.

"Yeah, I see your point there. Maestrorage is the only winner who fits the criteria so far - work used in popular flash, AND active in the community. The admins really don't pay attention to the community.

Seriously, they don't. Most of them hate posting."

Wait, you're speaking on my behalf, now?

"They put up a great pretense of us being equal, but behind the scenes, they just don't care."

"You can tell that the admins care about NG's audio community from their pick for musician of the year."

"Hey Admins. You're more than just flash now. You're a damn multimedia conglomerate. Audio artists have as much legitimacy - we shouldn't have to be featured in every popular flash in order to be recognized for what we bring to the musical community."

Can you tell me where the positivity is in any of those quotes, Gravey? I'd love to know.

I'd also like to know where these Private messages to me on this matter, instead of public forum posts, have gotten to.

I also saw a post by someone who wrote something along the lines of, "Don't they give Oscars out to the same person more than once?"

Yes, they do. But the ones who lose out to those awards don't bitch and cry about it afterwards, they congratulate the winner and then move on.

So this means that a high end administrator should publicly call someone out? I've worked in a lot of places, and one thing I've learned is the higher up in the chain you are the more is expected of you. And with that comes the knowledge that just because someone might be disgruntled doesn't mean you call them out in public. If an executive called out a manager in his firm every time he got wind of someone saying something negative then that company wouldn't last long because everyone would quit.

Which kinda is telling really, because it seems like there are less and less audio mods doing more and more work. You'd think that maybe someone who is in your position would simply say privately to someone like Rig "Your opinion is valued, but you crossed the line." I can guarantee anyone that Rig does far more good than bad in the audio portal. And to be honest, other than Sorohanro I can't think of anyone who is possibly more helpful to everyone.

I can understand you being upset with criticism coming, but at the same time I would think the admins would hold themselves to a higher standard than this. I can't ever think of a time when an owner of a company in front of an entire floor of workers just called out a member of management for being critical of a process that an entire branch of the company was having an issue with.

I still think it is less than professional, especially considering all the good Rig does for this site FOR FREE.

BBS Signature
liljim
liljim
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Staff
Level 28
Blank Slate
Response to Tank Awards, Winners Video May. 2nd, 2010 @ 06:46 PM Reply

I'll answer your questions when you answer mine (there's only one there).

PikaRobo
PikaRobo
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 38
Blank Slate
Response to Tank Awards, Winners Video May. 2nd, 2010 @ 06:49 PM Reply

Maybe people will lesser complaining if there were more expanded categories? (Best animation, best story telling, best voice acting, best gameplay, best visuals, best characters, best contributor, best of genres etc.) The only problem is that Newgrounds is NOT the Oscars, and they do not have the time or money to have more then 4 trophies per year.

BBS Signature
Gravey
Gravey
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 24
Blank Slate
Response to Tank Awards, Winners Video May. 2nd, 2010 @ 06:55 PM Reply

At 5/2/10 06:46 PM, liljim wrote: I'll answer your questions when you answer mine (there's only one there).

Sorry....I thought it was a rhetorical question. :-/

"Can you tell me where the positivity is in any of those quotes, Gravey? I'd love to know."

I'm not saying his remarks were positive in nature. I agree there have been a lot of bad ways the audio community have voiced their opinions, even Rig himself. But at the same time I think the work audio mods do is greatly overlooked. My point is simply this, I think that looking at Newgrounds as a business, because that is what it is. Your actions are very unfitting for someone in your station, as are Rigs.

But at the same time, when you are a high ranking officer in a company, which an admin such as yourself is, that you can't simply accuse someone of being a negative part of the audio community because he is angry about one issue. Especially when the entire community itself is angry about the issue.

Whether it makes it right or not, is irrelevant. Rig probably could have been less demonstrative with his phrasing, but at the same time I think that the situation should have been decided privately. Because like I said, officers in companies do not speak out negatively about their managers. Because when they do its a slippery slope to losing the faith and backing of those who work for them. And when you consider the lack of necessary audio mods as it is, and the fact they don't get paid. I would think that maybe an admin might take a moment, compose himself, and simply realize that disgruntled employees like this come about all the time in businesses.

If there is one thing I've learned is that the higher up in a system you are, the more is expected of you. And I found it tremendously disappointing to hear you call Rig a negative impact on the community. I've seen him do a lot of good work in the audio community here on Newgrounds, and to judge him based on one bad judgment call in front of the entire site like this is simply not fair nor savvy as a businessman.

Does that make sense?

BBS Signature
citricsquid
citricsquid
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 23
Blank Slate
Response to Tank Awards, Winners Video May. 2nd, 2010 @ 07:02 PM Reply

At 5/2/10 05:47 PM, Gravey wrote: Fair enough. But I don't see how it is harmful to say I preferred Last of the Dashkin.

You made the point as if the decision was wrong.

He flat out called out Rig and said he was a part of the negative side of the audio community. That is unacceptable considering Rig is one of, if not the most consistent audio mod. If not for Rig, I'm not sure how the audio portal would even survive to be honest. The other audio mods are great, but Rig is the one that really helps to keep things under control. And to say he is a part of the negative audio community is far from acceptable from an admin.

I'm pretty sure he was talking about this situation, the complaints about the "situation" (I say situation, but really it's just bitching, but whatever) were very much rig involved. I love rig, he's an awesome user and person but he's been very negative about this. I'm pretty sure if liljim felt that rig was an overall bad user and moderator rig wouldn't be a moderator anymore. Why is it hard to accept that in this situation rig is being a dick, but normally he isn't and liljim simply felt his attitude was poor? Thinking someone has a poor attitude and personally attacking someone are very different.

I do believe that the fact her music was used in a popular flash should count towards the final selection. But in this case it was the only criteria used. And that is not a true representation of who was the "Musician of the year" in the audio portal. Just who got lucky enough to land the best flash job.

So what should it be based on?

Pro-tip: Don't use the phrase "pro-tip" when attempting to "drop knowledge" on someone's ass. It makes you look arrogant and foolish.

I thought I should lay it out for you in an easy to understand manner because you didn't appear to be aware of that little "pro-tip". If you were aware of it, I would have expected a different reply from you.

As for a response to your last paragraph. I'm not sure why you are attacking me personally. I'm not being a dick. And I'm not expecting a reply from the omnipotent liljim, because he is all powerful and sees all obviously according to you. It would definitely be the honor of my life if he replied without a doubt.

You start your paragraph with "I'm not a dick" and then a sentence later make it plainly clear that you are. I don't represent liljim in any capacity, I don't represent anyone, my opinions are my own. I don't think liljim "sees all" but I think that you should give the people you're trying to work with some credit and approach the issue with manners. Sure, if he started telling you to shut the fuck up and deleted your account, be as pissy as you like, but fyi anyone spending their time talking to you deserves to receive polite and reasonable replies.

Attacking me personally like you did above is shameful

I did, where? I simply suggested you were wrong, however I seem to remember you saying:

Pull your lips off his dick, you might find the taste of clean air refreshing.

Respect is not something that you get without giving respect yourself. All I'm saying is that if you want the administrators to discuss with your, the audio community, what should and shouldn't be considered when it comes to the musician award maybe you should learn to have a little respect and maturity? I went and looked at the two threads in the audio forum (one about the award and reg lounge) and you all seem very butt hurt and whiny, quite a few insulting hania and her work. Send a PM to liljim, tom, whoever, outline the reasons why you think the decision is wrong and discuss how it can be resolved, or how the problems can be avoided in the future, but implying that any administrator is rigging the system, being a dick and ignoring the users is not only wrong it's disgraceful.

You want to represent the audio community? Do it properly then. You act like a dick, you're treated like one and you're affecting others around you, everyone who has seen the reactions from you, rig and others isn't going to look on you as the best people in the future, are they? I sure won't be.

anyway my opinion is not relevant here so I'll stop posting, filled this thread with enough inane back and forth already.
liljim
liljim
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Staff
Level 28
Blank Slate
Response to Tank Awards, Winners Video May. 2nd, 2010 @ 07:11 PM Reply

At 5/2/10 06:55 PM, Gravey wrote: Sorry....I thought it was a rhetorical question. :-/

No problem.

Listen, I don't want to get annoyed at people who submit to the site (and I hate myself for it when I do), or help with the site (as in Rig's case).

What frustrates me is when they go ahead and post comments about us that do not reflect what we do on a daily basis, like they know our agenda, or what we're thinking, or whatever.

*I* don't even know what I'm thinking most of the time, it's unlikely that anyone else is going to know what I am thinking.

I don't follow the Bible, but I do believe in some of the principles set out in it, the main one of which is this:

"Do to others as you would have them do to you."

EVERY time I see a complaint in the audio portal forums, it's usually from someone who has gotten a bunch of "zero bombers" on their submission.

And the SAME people who tend to complain about this sort of thing then go and make these comments about the musician of the year, or for being down-voted. I find that disgusting, but maybe that's just me.

Does that make sense?

Yes, it makes perfect sense.

Rig
Rig
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 20
Musician
Response to Tank Awards, Winners Video May. 2nd, 2010 @ 07:22 PM Reply

At 5/2/10 06:32 PM, liljim wrote: THAT kind of behaviour pisses me off, and that's what I'm getting at. If you disagree with something, fine. Keep it to yourself, though, rather than bashing your supposedly fellow audio artists in public.... and if you really need to express your opinion on the matter publicly, don't be surprised when others reply.

You're right. My opinions on the choices of this award ceremony have been overwhelmingly negative on the musician side. I congratulate the winners of the other awards, wish them the best, etc. But how can you administrate a public forum, where all opinions are supposedly welcome, and expect those who disagree with the administration to keep silent?

Right, I'm a mod. I'll stick up for my fellow moderators when they make tough decisions, and keep my opinions discussed behind closed doors. This, however, is a public award ceremony, and frankly, you've gotta be prepared for the negative comments. My opinions come not from myself as a mod, but from myself as a musician and contributor to the community. I'm sorry for being rude previously, but I'm not going to sit here and keep my opinion to myself. And I'm not the only one with that opinion.

The first musician award made everyone happy - Maestrorage was a pillar in the audio community and also featured in tons of great flashes. And I like how he was chosen: you guys asked us. I don't think I deserved the reward at all for last year. But hey, I like to think that I have some experience in telling who's most deserving of this musician award after three years of devotion to the audio portal. Production-wise, Hania's above average, but by no means the best NG had to offer last year.

And thanks for sticking up for me, Gravey, but honestly, I've been slowly losing interest in the audio side of NG for some time now. There's no more reward in approving people who turn around and submit copyrighted tracks as soon as they're approved. It's a broken system and the staff have constantly pushed the fixes to the backburner. Always saying "yeah there'll be more tools later this year," but with nothing to show for it when the time comes.

I'm posting my problems here because we audio mods have been hounding you for years without any change. I do this for the love of it, but it's really hard to enjoy what you do when you don't have the support of those who chose you for the job.

____________________________Bel-Air remixes! You must listen!____________________________

BBS Signature
Gravey
Gravey
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 24
Blank Slate
Response to Tank Awards, Winners Video May. 2nd, 2010 @ 07:26 PM Reply

At 5/2/10 07:11 PM, liljim wrote:
Logic

Fair enough. I'm not trying to bash the system or hate on everyone who makes decisions. I can see how a lot of people see the whining in then audio forum, its greatly drawn out and overly obnoxious at times. But there are a lot of good ideas within the forums on fixing the problems a lot of the audio community is often upset over.

I just think it would be nice for us to know that someone somewhere is actually listening to something we are saying. Because I know a large portion of the audio community feels like the admins have totally forgotten about us. Whether its true or not isn't as important of the perception of whether it is or isn't.

It's actually a nice surprise to see an admin actually explain himself in a situation like this. I completely posted under the idea that this would maybe get read, and definitely not answered. And then I would be flamed by everyone else reading the thread. So I appreciate that you took the time to at least respond.

I guess to just sorta summarize, the audio community does feel greatly neglected. Whether we are asking too much or not I guess is up for you guys to decide. But it would be nice to have a little bit of input on the only award our community is even associated with. I think that if the admins just gave the impression that they at least saw and read our opinions it would be a great step in the right direction.

Just a little love is all we ask my fine sir. Just a little love. ;-)

BBS Signature
Chronamut
Chronamut
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 43
Artist
Response to Tank Awards, Winners Video May. 2nd, 2010 @ 07:41 PM Reply

I actually tend to agree that the audio mods have been promised new tools for at least 3 years that never materialized.. perhaps a little more attention to the audio portal than usual could be given?

Want to chat with fellow newgrounders? Then go here & come visit The High Society Club!

BBS Signature
liljim
liljim
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Staff
Level 28
Blank Slate
Response to Tank Awards, Winners Video May. 2nd, 2010 @ 07:45 PM Reply

At 5/2/10 07:26 PM, Gravey wrote: Because I know a large portion of the audio community feels like the admins have totally forgotten about us

I can assure you, we haven't.

Chronamut
Chronamut
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 43
Artist
Response to Tank Awards, Winners Video May. 2nd, 2010 @ 07:47 PM Reply

At 5/2/10 07:45 PM, liljim wrote:
At 5/2/10 07:26 PM, Gravey wrote: Because I know a large portion of the audio community feels like the admins have totally forgotten about us
I can assure you, we haven't.

I think what he's trying to get across is that even if you haevn't forgotten about us it seems to some that you might not CARE - that's all - not saying you don't. I knmow you read al lthe threads in the audio portal - but since you barely ever post in any of them it leads people to believe you never are actually THERE.

BBS Signature
liljim
liljim
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Staff
Level 28
Blank Slate
Response to Tank Awards, Winners Video May. 2nd, 2010 @ 07:51 PM Reply

At 5/2/10 07:47 PM, Chronamut wrote: I think what he's trying to get across is that even if you haevn't forgotten about us it seems to some that you might not CARE - that's all - not saying you don't. I knmow you read al lthe threads in the audio portal - but since you barely ever post in any of them it leads people to believe you never are actually THERE.

Well, that's a damned if you do, damned if you don't kind of approach to things, IMO:

1. Spend time posting in the audio forum and not working on stuff
2. Spend time working on stuff and not posting in the audio forum

b-29er
b-29er
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to Tank Awards, Winners Video May. 2nd, 2010 @ 07:57 PM Reply

Just a quick question...

who the fuck are you???

Offgore
Offgore
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Musician
Response to Tank Awards, Winners Video May. 2nd, 2010 @ 07:57 PM Reply

Drama is fucking AWESOME!

Gravey
Gravey
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 24
Blank Slate
Response to Tank Awards, Winners Video May. 2nd, 2010 @ 07:59 PM Reply

At 5/2/10 07:51 PM, liljim wrote:
Well, that's a damned if you do, damned if you don't kind of approach to things, IMO:

Yea, I can see this. But at the same time, would it cost too much time for an admin to post a thread that says "Musician of the year" ideas here, or "Make the audio portal better" ideas here. And then check it periodically in the last month or so leading up to the final award?

Personally I don't see the need for posting in everyday threads. But if an admin or two picked their spots intelligently, like say a thread based on ideas to make the audio portal better and more efficient, I think that would not only allow you to spend time posting in the forum, but would even give new ideas on way to work on and improve the site.

We aren't wanting the admins to simply spend everyday in our threads to remind us they love us. But there could be one or two threads that an admin or two would be wise to start and keep track of. There really are a lot of good ideas in the audio forum that could be used throughout the entire forum setup, and the site itself if you take the time to ask us for them.

BBS Signature
liljim
liljim
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Staff
Level 28
Blank Slate
Response to Tank Awards, Winners Video May. 2nd, 2010 @ 08:04 PM Reply

At 5/2/10 07:59 PM, Gravey wrote: Yea, I can see this. But at the same time, would it cost too much time for an admin to post a thread that says "Musician of the year" ideas here, or "Make the audio portal better" ideas here.

http://www.newgrounds.com/bbs/topic/9731 38

I read that thread every day.

Rig
Rig
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 20
Musician
Response to Tank Awards, Winners Video May. 2nd, 2010 @ 08:07 PM Reply

At 5/2/10 07:57 PM, Sealander wrote: Drama is fucking AWESOME!

iknorite

Anyways, congrats to all, good luck to everyone next year.

____________________________Bel-Air remixes! You must listen!____________________________

BBS Signature
Chronamut
Chronamut
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 43
Artist
Response to Tank Awards, Winners Video May. 2nd, 2010 @ 08:08 PM Reply

At 5/2/10 07:51 PM, liljim wrote:
At 5/2/10 07:47 PM, Chronamut wrote: I think what he's trying to get across is that even if you haevn't forgotten about us it seems to some that you might not CARE - that's all - not saying you don't. I knmow you read al lthe threads in the audio portal - but since you barely ever post in any of them it leads people to believe you never are actually THERE.

so delegate some of your responsibilities to someone who is willing to address everyone's problems but does it on a voluntary basis.

BBS Signature
Gravey
Gravey
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 24
Blank Slate
Response to Tank Awards, Winners Video May. 2nd, 2010 @ 08:08 PM Reply

At 5/2/10 08:04 PM, liljim wrote:
At 5/2/10 07:59 PM, Gravey wrote: Yea, I can see this. But at the same time, would it cost too much time for an admin to post a thread that says "Musician of the year" ideas here, or "Make the audio portal better" ideas here.

Yea, I've seen that before. Sadly, most of the people in the audio forum don't even know that there is a "Where is/How to" forum. Let alone that there are threads in it that could benefit them. I think I've said all I felt that needed to be said.

Thanks for actually taking the time to at least read and respond. Was far more than I was expecting.

BBS Signature
Chronamut
Chronamut
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 43
Artist
Response to Tank Awards, Winners Video May. 2nd, 2010 @ 08:10 PM Reply

At 5/2/10 08:08 PM, Gravey wrote:
At 5/2/10 08:04 PM, liljim wrote:

Yea, I've seen that before. Sadly, most of the people in the audio forum don't even know that there is a "Where is/How to" forum. Let alone that there are threads in it that could benefit them. I think I've said all I felt that needed to be said.

Thanks for actually taking the time to at least read and respond. Was far more than I was expecting.

we know it exists - we have already addressed all our proglems in the previous incarnations of it - we aren't allowed to post them over and ovr- we put in our input - we are just waiting for those suggestions to be acted upon - that's all.

BBS Signature
Krank
Krank
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 14
Blank Slate
Response to Tank Awards, Winners Video May. 2nd, 2010 @ 08:12 PM Reply

hania won musician of the year. and I feel cheated. why, becuase i wasnt born with tits, and she was. I just know thats why she won

Chronamut
Chronamut
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 43
Artist
Response to Tank Awards, Winners Video May. 2nd, 2010 @ 08:16 PM Reply

At 5/2/10 08:12 PM, Bjra wrote: hania won musician of the year. and I feel cheated. why, becuase i wasnt born with tits, and she was. I just know thats why she won

we can solve that hun :P

BBS Signature
ZagmenO
ZagmenO
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 23
Melancholy
Response to Tank Awards, Winners Video May. 2nd, 2010 @ 08:38 PM Reply

Oh my God the drama in this thread! Can't we all just get along here?

Congratulations to those who won and to those haven't won anything, better luck next year! Hang in there and keep trying hard!

I laugh at your sigs!

LK412
LK412
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to Tank Awards, Winners Video May. 2nd, 2010 @ 09:01 PM Reply

At 5/2/10 08:38 PM, ZagmenO wrote: Oh my God the drama in this thread! Can't we all just get along here?

Congratulations to those who won and to those haven't won anything, better luck next year! Hang in there and keep trying hard!

I don't take kindly to your vigilante kindness >:(

Let the drama continue

In all seriousness though, the Audio Community have been literally begging for years for some changes and as a musician myself seeing a person who does nothing in the Audio Portal win musician of the year is kind of the last straw. You might as well of given it to some random talented musician from 4Chan because thats what this award equates to.

Hania is talented no doubt and deserves to have recognition to a certain degree but other artists who are regulars in the community deserve that recognition more.

I doubt she even cares about the award itself. If she saw us arguing over it she'd probably say wow its that big of a deal, you can have it back.

Anyways thats my 2 cents.

Even though everyone has said what ive just said :P
LK412
LK412
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to Tank Awards, Winners Video May. 2nd, 2010 @ 09:03 PM Reply

Sorry for the double post but i just wanted to say that Liljim is a nice guy and i feel bad that he has to bear the weight of this argument. So please, make valid points but don't yell at the man.

Chronamut
Chronamut
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 43
Artist
Response to Tank Awards, Winners Video May. 2nd, 2010 @ 09:40 PM Reply

At 5/2/10 09:03 PM, LK412 wrote: Sorry for the double post but i just wanted to say that Liljim is a nice guy and i feel bad that he has to bear the weight of this argument. So please, make valid points but don't yell at the man.

silly boy - admins are soulless robots -thats why they are chosen for the job :P

rofl :P

BBS Signature
LK412
LK412
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to Tank Awards, Winners Video May. 2nd, 2010 @ 09:53 PM Reply

At 5/2/10 09:40 PM, Chronamut wrote: silly boy - admins are soulless robots -thats why they are chosen for the job :P

rofl :P

So last night..*sniff*..didn't mean anything?

Jim...?

...You there? :'(
mysticmonkey2
mysticmonkey2
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 19
Blank Slate
Response to Tank Awards, Winners Video May. 2nd, 2010 @ 09:58 PM Reply

I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say something a little controversial...

All the awards went to appropriate recipients who deserved them.