00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

MovementalStudio just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Archie Bunker: A True American Hero

5,648 Views | 3 Replies

So, after watching several episodes of All in the Family, I have decided that Archie Bunker was a truly great American. Does anyone want to argue with me on this point?

Meatheads....

Archie Bunker: A True American Hero

Sig by BlueHippo - AMA

Formerly PuddinN64 - BBS, Icon, and Portal Mod

"Your friends love you anyway" - Check out Guinea Something Good!

BBS Signature

Response to Archie Bunker: A True American Hero 2010-04-30 23:16:46

yeah he's pretty good guy

BBS Signature

Response to Archie Bunker: A True American Hero 2010-04-30 23:24:26

Archie Bunker: Well, let me tell you one thing about Richard E. Nixon. He knows how to keep his wife, Pat, home. Roosevelt could never do that with Eleanor. She was always out on the loose. Running around with the coloreds. Tellin' 'em they was gettin' the short end of the stick. She was the one who discovered the coloreds in this country; we never knew they was there!

Spoken from a true American hero.

> z0r. (Random, and possibly NSFW.)

> Sig by lopas1.

BBS Signature

Response to Archie Bunker: A True American Hero 2010-04-30 23:32:55

At 4/30/10 11:24 PM, Grimfenix wrote: Archie Bunker: Well, let me tell you one thing about Richard E. Nixon. He knows how to keep his wife, Pat, home. Roosevelt could never do that with Eleanor. She was always out on the loose. Running around with the coloreds. Tellin' 'em they was gettin' the short end of the stick. She was the one who discovered the coloreds in this country; we never knew they was there!

Spoken from a true American hero.

That's a good one.

However, my personal favorite is:

"What she done was wrong and she gotta be punished. For the next two weeks, no out after school. No out at all. If you find yourself having fun at something, stop it. And no delicious foods for three weeks. You only gotta eat the terrible foods that are good for you. And then no TV for a week. And the next week, and this is gonna be tougher: educational TV only."

Sig by BlueHippo - AMA

Formerly PuddinN64 - BBS, Icon, and Portal Mod

"Your friends love you anyway" - Check out Guinea Something Good!

BBS Signature