New Topic Respond to this Topic
Donut
Donut
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 22
Programmer
Response to 1 Week in Mental Hospital 2010-04-20 22:21:38 Reply

At 4/20/10 09:16 PM, Stupor wrote: Sure you weren't just at Comic-Con?

ahahaha ha ha ha.

Proud supporter of Asian prostitutes in need. PSN ID:Peegler Steam ID:Donut

BBS Signature
Im-A-Pirate
Im-A-Pirate
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to 1 Week in Mental Hospital 2010-04-20 22:40:50 Reply

At 4/20/10 10:11 PM, Dogmeat wrote: Did your neighbour steal all your shit when you were in the psych ward?

No, I guess I scared him off for the night and the day after my dad came out of the hospital. He wasn't able to take any thing before he got back.

"Sir, we are surrounded!" "Excellent, we can attack in any direction!"

Im-A-Pirate
Im-A-Pirate
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to 1 Week in Mental Hospital 2010-04-20 22:44:49 Reply

At 4/20/10 10:17 PM, PinballWizard976 wrote: I dunno man, my cousin works in a mental institution, and yeah; he gets bit, punched, swore at, spit on, tackled, etc. but the actual environment you're describing just doesn't happen anymore. In the 1800's? Hell yeah. But I'm pretty sure they don't take kids into rooms and beat them for 2 hours anymore (at least going off of what my cousin told me). Also, how did you know it was two hours or whatnot? Were you just standing outside this room the whole time? The twilight thing just sounds made up from the perspective of a writer. Nobody, no matter how much they hate twilight, would vomit from looking at it for half a second. I thought you were just over-exaggerating stuff at first, but when you described the toilets, i was like, this sounds kinda fishy and made up.

You're taking the twilight thing too seriously. You need to back the fuck off it.

Also, I wasn't lying, the only bathrooms are in the bedrooms in the doors are locked until certain times during the day.

Also, where did that 2 hour beating thing come from?

Dogmeat
Dogmeat
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Movie Buff
Response to 1 Week in Mental Hospital 2010-04-20 22:48:12 Reply

Also you're neighbour is one lucky fuck you're not like me. I'd have gone apeshit on him.

You have 5 seconds to leave my house and never come back again or I garuntee you will regret it. 1... 2... 3! *go apeshit on him*

I AM THREAD KILLER!

BBS Signature
DaMiStudios
DaMiStudios
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Blank Slate
Response to 1 Week in Mental Hospital 2010-04-20 22:58:03 Reply

THAT IS BULLSHIT! YOU DID NOT DERSERVE THAT! WTFWTFWTFWTFWTF?!?!???!?? but seriously tho dude, you should get some compensation fo false arrest and sentancing. MAJIOR B and S!. feel bad 4 u. Most ppl would GO mental in a hellhole like that........
once agian, feel bad for u, and ur dad, hope he gets better quick and stays healthy.

zooos
zooos
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Blank Slate
Response to 1 Week in Mental Hospital 2010-04-20 22:58:36 Reply

You sholdn't of wasted your time posting this, you should be taking action against your neighbor. He fails at breaking in your house and then calls the cops on you? Sounds like someone is going to have to fail at not getting broken bones, preferably with a bat.

BBS Signature
HolyPeanuts
HolyPeanuts
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to 1 Week in Mental Hospital 2010-04-20 23:05:40 Reply

Heh, I just finished reading One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest, and got a kick outta this.

Was kinda a cool story regardless whether it was true or not, but I believe you.

"Is this not a reasonable place to park?"

BBS Signature
Marano
Marano
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Blank Slate
Response to 1 Week in Mental Hospital 2010-04-20 23:30:16 Reply

You all realize he is lying right? He's supposedly 17, turning 18 in a few months. No cop would put someone that old in any kind of facility, even if his father did abandon him. Sure, he could have lied about is age when he signed up, but that would make him a kid who likes to make posts like These. He certainly seems like a kid who would make up stories, and with a story as unlikely as his, you'd have to be an idiot to believe it.

tl;dr His story is Bullshit.

Im-A-Pirate
Im-A-Pirate
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to 1 Week in Mental Hospital 2010-04-20 23:30:45 Reply

At 4/20/10 11:05 PM, HolyPeanuts wrote: Heh, I just finished reading One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest, and got a kick outta this.

Was kinda a cool story regardless whether it was true or not, but I believe you.

Who would lie about staying in a mental hospital? That's the kind of thing you lie about not staying in.

Im-A-Pirate
Im-A-Pirate
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to 1 Week in Mental Hospital 2010-04-20 23:33:19 Reply

At 4/20/10 11:30 PM, Marano wrote: You all realize he is lying right? He's supposedly 17, turning 18 in a few months. No cop would put someone that old in any kind of facility, even if his father did abandon him. Sure, he could have lied about is age when he signed up, but that would make him a kid who likes to make posts like These. He certainly seems like a kid who would make up stories, and with a story as unlikely as his, you'd have to be an idiot to believe it.

tl;dr His story is Bullshit.

Bravo, you've seen through my charade, detective. After spending an entire week not posting (You can check my history, my last posts before today was on the 13th, same day they took me) I decided to brush up everything on mental hospitals, and go into pain staking detail about everything. Why? Who cares, this isn't the place for logic, and you surely don't have any.

But what I didn't count on was a borderline retarded reject refuting everything I said by just saying "HURR DURR EVERTYHING HE SAID WAS A LIE I HAS NO PROOF"

You win this round.

ZombieMonkey
ZombieMonkey
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 19
Melancholy
Response to 1 Week in Mental Hospital 2010-04-20 23:41:56 Reply

Man that sounds horrible. At least you had something decent to read. Did you manage to finish it?

"I need a katana to slice a banana"

Im-A-Pirate
Im-A-Pirate
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to 1 Week in Mental Hospital 2010-04-20 23:42:53 Reply

At 4/20/10 11:41 PM, PhyroDragon wrote: Man that sounds horrible. At least you had something decent to read. Did you manage to finish it?

Nah, I only made it to like page 200 or some shit. They wouldn't let us have any books in our rooms, so I barely had time to read it between the shite movies and the arts and crafts bullshit.

Im-A-Pirate
Im-A-Pirate
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to 1 Week in Mental Hospital 2010-04-21 00:00:36 Reply

At 4/20/10 10:21 PM, Yamor wrote: So how was the looney bin? Were the beds soft? Did you get sheets or were they afraid you would hang yourself?

The beds were hard as fuck, they wouldn't give us pillows. They have us sheets but we had to take them out every day and they would check on everyone at night every 15 minutes, keeping me up.

satanbrain
satanbrain
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 40
Melancholy
Response to 1 Week in Mental Hospital 2010-04-21 00:48:13 Reply

why didn't you break out?

(הֲבֵל הֲבָלִים אָמַר קֹהֶלֶת, הֲבֵל הֲבָלִים הַכֹּל הָבֶל. דּוֹר הֹלֵךְ וְדוֹר בָּא, וְהָאָרֶץ לְעוֹלָם עֹמָדֶת. (קהלת א ג, ה

BBS Signature
Im-A-Pirate
Im-A-Pirate
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to 1 Week in Mental Hospital 2010-04-21 00:50:53 Reply

At 4/21/10 12:48 AM, satanbrain wrote: why didn't you break out?

Everything is guarded, all doors are locked 24/7 and they relock each time they're closed, there are several security guards constantly watching everything, and there's people there who would easily take out any jailbreaks that started in there. The people who carry the keys are fucking bodybuilders who could send you into a coma with 1 punch.

satanbrain
satanbrain
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 40
Melancholy
Response to 1 Week in Mental Hospital 2010-04-21 01:02:42 Reply

At 4/21/10 12:50 AM, Im-A-Pirate wrote: . The people who carry the keys are fucking bodybuilders who could send you into a coma with 1 punch.

are there any shockers? or breakable sinks?

(הֲבֵל הֲבָלִים אָמַר קֹהֶלֶת, הֲבֵל הֲבָלִים הַכֹּל הָבֶל. דּוֹר הֹלֵךְ וְדוֹר בָּא, וְהָאָרֶץ לְעוֹלָם עֹמָדֶת. (קהלת א ג, ה

BBS Signature
DM692
DM692
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 15
Audiophile
Response to 1 Week in Mental Hospital 2010-04-21 01:07:35 Reply

At least you got free juice!

BBS Signature
alucardxmeow
alucardxmeow
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Artist
Response to 1 Week in Mental Hospital 2010-04-21 01:09:21 Reply

Did you try talking to any of the staff there? Just so they know you're not like the rest of them.

BBS Signature
Im-A-Pirate
Im-A-Pirate
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to 1 Week in Mental Hospital 2010-04-21 01:33:01 Reply

At 4/21/10 01:09 AM, alucardxmeow wrote: Did you try talking to any of the staff there? Just so they know you're not like the rest of them.

They already knew why I was in there, and that I wasn't batshit crazy, but rules are rules, they say, and I have to follow them like everyone else.

Most of the males in there weren't crazy, either, the girls were in there for suicidal reasons, and the males were in there for violence, I was the black sheep. Except 2 of the males in there, who probably have vaginas anyway.

boss30
boss30
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to 1 Week in Mental Hospital 2010-04-21 02:45:36 Reply

okay i belived you at first but now i know your just trolling

Shauna
Shauna
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 25
Gamer
Response to 1 Week in Mental Hospital 2010-04-21 03:01:52 Reply

So how does fucking pancreatitis hurt ones eyes? It doesn't. The police should have tooken you to your father in the hospital. You're either lying or you can sue the police force.

Signature made by Squidbit <3 Also known as MissAllanPoe BOOP | Wonna Buy A Ghost? | DUCKSPIN

BBS Signature
Liteice
Liteice
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 10
Blank Slate
Response to 1 Week in Mental Hospital 2010-04-21 03:28:49 Reply

Can't say I don't believe your tale, even though some people have found flaws in it... But anyways,

That all sounded rather fucked up. If I were you I'd go to the local news and tell them about what happened. Doing so may help prevent anyone else going through something like that. Oh, and if you feel like getting back at your neighbor, get a golf club and smash one of his houses windows at night. So long as you don't leave any evidence behind and disguise yourself so nobody can tell who you are, you can get away with it. They won't be able to prove anything.

Blah blah blah welcome back.

._.

wcatdoor
wcatdoor
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 22
Blank Slate
Response to 1 Week in Mental Hospital 2010-04-21 04:24:30 Reply

Damn this is pretty fucked up..... My first thoughts would be suing that bastards ass off, next would be recovering from watching twilight and goin to bed at 9....

DL:

Gagsy
Gagsy
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 53
Audiophile
Response to 1 Week in Mental Hospital 2010-04-21 04:31:21 Reply

You need to sue the cops seriously. What they did is wrong on so many levels and you need to explain to them what really happened with your neighbour.

[I've been wandering round but I still come back to you]

BBS Signature
Tami-Kazuhira
Tami-Kazuhira
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to 1 Week in Mental Hospital 2010-04-21 04:51:54 Reply

Oh wow. This is the best thread I've ever read and seen. your neighbor really made me furious though, I mean he just broke into your house then he called the cops on you. Shouldn't you be pressing charges on your neighbor since what he said wasn't true?

By the way, why didn't the police believe what you said and gave time to investigate the situation? Well, they know you were stating out reasons to defend yourself. Did they just like believe what your neighbor said about you getting abandoned by your father?

Well, you should have called the police first though.
BaronVonBadGuy
BaronVonBadGuy
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 53
Melancholy
Response to 1 Week in Mental Hospital 2010-04-21 04:55:37 Reply

It's balls you got put in there for no good reason. Though I'm not familiar with adolescent Mental Hospitals, I've been in the Adult unites quite a number of times. You still get treated like a kid often, your rights are severely limited, the staff can get away with whatever they want. But I'll tell you one thing, those places can be a blast. It's not every day you can sit and talk with someone who thinks they are Pope John Paul, or that they are the head of an anti-terrorist organization, while also meeting other people who have just been going through a very hard time in their life.

Have considered writing a book on my various experiences... Perhaps someday.

BaronVonBadGuy
BaronVonBadGuy
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 53
Melancholy
Response to 1 Week in Mental Hospital 2010-04-21 04:57:23 Reply

lol Troll thread, should have known, but W/E, my thoughts still say the same.

assassin1337
assassin1337
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 20
Artist
Response to 1 Week in Mental Hospital 2010-04-21 08:47:44 Reply

uh troll??????

Emphasis are great!

BBS Signature
Im-A-Pirate
Im-A-Pirate
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to 1 Week in Mental Hospital 2010-04-21 09:39:02 Reply

At 4/21/10 08:47 AM, assassin1337 wrote: uh troll??????

Yes, I'm trolling you all by pretending I was in a mental hospital for a week. What a brilliant idea.

Retard.

ZagmenO
ZagmenO
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 23
Melancholy
Response to 1 Week in Mental Hospital 2010-04-21 09:46:59 Reply

At 4/20/10 09:14 PM, Im-A-Pirate wrote:
At 4/20/10 09:11 PM, Civilnotice wrote: Two paragraphs in and I'm fucking lost. Care to explain a little better why you were thrown into a mental hospital because someone broke into your house?
I don't know either. I was told it was either that or jail, and they couldn't send me to jail. I told the police when they came that my neighbor broke into my house, and their response was that "it's legal because he was worried about me" And the first thing my neighbor does when he breaks in is check my fridge. Sounds really worried.

My thought is that he called the police because he thought I was going to call the police. After that, he told the police that my dad 'abandoned me'. So they took me to the mental hospital.

It still doesn't make sense, though, to me anyway. You get put in a mental institution just because your neighbor broke into your house and claimed your dad abandoned you? It just doesn't add up!

I laugh at your sigs!