00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

novaruah just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

My submission has vanished?

556 Views | 2 Replies

My submission has vanished? 2010-04-14 12:52:01

I just uploaded a giant yellow frowny to the art portal, and having not been scouted I didn't expect it to show up anywhere right away. However, once I finished editing all its information, the page I ended up on said the entry didn't exist. When I pressed my browser's back button to try to do it again, the site told me I'd already uploaded the file. So now I'm confused. What's going on? Help?

Deploy the... it's a yellow button... it's usually flashing... it makes the engines go... whoosh!

Back my puzzle/adventure story mashup

Response to My submission has vanished? 2010-04-14 12:58:00

Response to My submission has vanished? 2010-04-14 12:58:53

At 4/14/10 12:52 PM, chris-marks wrote: I just uploaded a giant yellow frowny to the art portal, and having not been scouted I didn't expect it to show up anywhere right away. However, once I finished editing all its information, the page I ended up on said the entry didn't exist. When I pressed my browser's back button to try to do it again, the site told me I'd already uploaded the file. So now I'm confused. What's going on? Help?

apparently this is a problem with Internet Explorer; try downloading Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome.
For any other issues/questions with the art portal please go to wi/ht

NEVER LOOSE FAITH IN MANCUNT

BBS Signature