Be a Supporter!
The-word-destroyer
The-word-destroyer
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to Your homeland Apr. 13th, 2010 @ 01:44 AM Reply

Alright I'll show some Patriotism for my country and more Patriotism for my state as well.

Texas USA Pros.

Very Diverse mainly White people asians and hispanics I love it.

By the gulf of mexico have lovely blue water (at least in my part of texas) so I can go to the beach anytime.

Cons: To mother fucking hot.

"Target is going to be flooded with desperate NGers now."LoKoCoCo lol

BBS Signature
nohomo
nohomo
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to Your homeland Apr. 13th, 2010 @ 01:46 AM Reply

Ireland biznatches, kegs of ale all around :D

EverReady2Kill
EverReady2Kill
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 14
Blank Slate
Response to Your homeland Apr. 13th, 2010 @ 02:02 AM Reply

Australia
Pros
A combination of British and American culture with a lot of "originality" thrown in for good measure.
Low Population
Sexay Accent

Cons
Batshit Insane Politicians (Stephen Conroy)
Everyone lives on the Coast where as I live in Central Queensland.
All the girls in my town are far too masculine for my tastes.

CAREFREE WHEREVER I MAY BE

BBS Signature
Quicksmasher
Quicksmasher
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Blank Slate
Response to Your homeland Apr. 13th, 2010 @ 09:50 AM Reply

England in reality is not the England you'll find on any tourist map.

lal... i better shut up...

'know any country that is in reality the country any tourist map says?

Quicksmasher
Quicksmasher
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Blank Slate
Response to Your homeland Apr. 13th, 2010 @ 09:53 AM Reply

People, i dont understand. Its motherfucking dumb to narrate about his homeland - with a list!? It's like you dont care. Never narrated bright and happy about your homeland, hm?

ilikegames12
ilikegames12
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 06
Blank Slate
Response to Your homeland Apr. 13th, 2010 @ 10:06 AM Reply

I was born in UK but i live in Thailand.

Ahh, Thailand. The food is alright, many people would say it's really nice, but I grew up on it so i tend to favour foreign foods. The people are shit drivers, rude, horrible, stupid, ignorant, sly, greedy cunts. But some are alright. Chicks are hawt in Thailand. I think we have the worlds hawtest chicks. (And ladyboys.. i'm not proud of that.) The weather is hot, usually 37-41 degrees celsius and the skies are usually clear. Thailand is awesome. Lots of drugs. Don't get caught though, drug laws are strict as hell. i think thailand still has the death penalty for drugs. Don't take yaba. It fucks up your life. Can pirate shit easily, no-one gives a fuck.
UK: Lived there until I was five, it was alright. Weather was cold as fuck. Awesome foods. Love roast chicken, toad in the hole (LOL INNUENDO) and bacon sandwiches etc. Awesome music has come from England (Arctic Monkeys, kasabian, Sex Pistols, Stranglers, pink Floyd, led Zeppelin, blah blah) Girls seem to be incredibly ugly. From what i remember. Awesome snax. (Quavers, mofo) which you can't get in Thailand. Shit's expensive. Nice country. Too many rules.

yeah.

fuck yeah Thailand/England!!

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA?

BBS Signature
Tony-DarkGrave
Tony-DarkGrave
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 42
Programmer
Response to Your homeland Apr. 13th, 2010 @ 10:09 AM Reply

home Land AMERICA

why?

-best economy
-best military
-Free speech
-right to own almost any kind of gun
-you can kill a person defending your home without being persecuted. (unlike european countries)
-NO ONE WILL FUCK WITH US.

greatwh1teshark
greatwh1teshark
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 24
Blank Slate
Response to Your homeland Apr. 13th, 2010 @ 11:04 AM Reply

I love everything about my home country.

That's unbloody British that is!

BBS Signature
Quicksmasher
Quicksmasher
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Blank Slate
animehater
animehater
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 25
Blank Slate
Response to Your homeland Apr. 13th, 2010 @ 12:37 PM Reply

At 4/13/10 01:21 AM, LittleMissVixen wrote: - being able to rely on someone to hold the door open for you
- them saying thank you when you hold the door open for them

The hell are you saying about the rest of us?

"Communism is the very definition of failure." - Liberty Prime.

BBS Signature
DaboyzofWexford
DaboyzofWexford
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to Your homeland Apr. 13th, 2010 @ 12:40 PM Reply

Ireland

Pro's
People are friendly.

Cons
People are computer illiterate,
Slow internet speeds
Drinking streotypes.

Zune Social ID : Daboyzofwexford/ AVA ID : Tehcamper

BBS Signature
LittleMissVixen
LittleMissVixen
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 35
Blank Slate
Response to Your homeland Apr. 13th, 2010 @ 03:18 PM Reply

At 4/13/10 12:37 PM, animehater wrote:
At 4/13/10 01:21 AM, LittleMissVixen wrote: - being able to rely on someone to hold the door open for you
- them saying thank you when you hold the door open for them
The hell are you saying about the rest of us?

Take that as you'd like... but I'm not gonna lie: every time I visit the good USA (which is a lot because I have a summer house there), I never get a door held for me. And if I hold it, nobody says thanks.
Just those little things are what make me happy, since I figure manners are a necessity in life.
But don't mind my rash generalizations about America.
It's not like I ever have to hear anything about how much snow Canada gets ;)

Quicksmasher
Quicksmasher
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Blank Slate
Response to Your homeland Apr. 13th, 2010 @ 04:15 PM Reply

Reading your bright narrations of your homeland reminds me on the weather today.

Rain

Man, really; i would never get the idea to list the pros and cons of my homeland in a list. In a LIST, damnit! A LIST ABOUT A COUNTRY! Whats going on in your brains, guys? Your destroying glory of your homeland! Why not narrating bright and cool about your homeland? Why?

I will never understand what caused you to get this idea. But surprisingly popular thread i mean. But also quiet empty, dumb, unfunny... and useless >:(

phrozonfire
phrozonfire
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 18
Gamer
Response to Your homeland Apr. 13th, 2010 @ 04:25 PM Reply

Great Britain:

Good:
We gave birth to america
We didn't become like america

"I think it passing odd that I am loved by one for a kindness I never did, and reviled by so many for my finest act." ~ Jaime Lannister

BBS Signature
Quicksmasher
Quicksmasher
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Blank Slate
Response to Your homeland Apr. 13th, 2010 @ 04:46 PM Reply

At 4/13/10 04:25 PM, phrozonfire wrote: Great Britain:

Good:
We gave birth to america

Waaaaaah, shut up!

CharltonChinchilla
CharltonChinchilla
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to Your homeland Apr. 13th, 2010 @ 05:20 PM Reply

At 4/13/10 01:10 AM, yurgenburgen wrote: That's because they are. Literally every day I was harassed, confronted, treated like shit, and generally had to either fight my way through or grin and bear it, depending on what situation I was in. You haven't experienced the reality of England.

Haha what a fucking pussy whats the matter chavs steal your buss pass once or something? Honestly you probably deserved the stick, you sound like a whiny little bitch try and live in a third world country where civil war and serious crime is as common as finding gum on the street. I love England its a bit rough in places but i sure as hell couldn't call anywhere else my home im used to the food, culture and the people who you seem to think are complete assholes we just enjoy a bit of banter is all and you took like a spoilt teenage girl thank fuck you pissed off to where ever the fuck you are!

BBS Signature
AlexThreeKsKeller
AlexThreeKsKeller
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Your homeland Apr. 13th, 2010 @ 05:20 PM Reply

The amusement parkkks.

ChampionAnwar
ChampionAnwar
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 26
Blank Slate
Response to Your homeland Apr. 13th, 2010 @ 05:22 PM Reply

At 4/13/10 04:25 PM, phrozonfire wrote: Great Britain:

Good:
We gave birth to america

Hehehehehehehe, we got a bit like it though =P

Watch how I contribute NOTHING to EVERY thread I post in!
My downloadable music | My art.

BBS Signature
sumidiotdude
sumidiotdude
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 41
Movie Buff
Response to Your homeland Apr. 13th, 2010 @ 05:23 PM Reply

I like Charlotte, North Carolina because they have decent sports teams and a good school system.

PM me for info on bears Suhm-Id-Ee-Uht-Dood not Puh-Tur-Oh.
Last.fm

BBS Signature
Brunolv
Brunolv
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Blank Slate
Response to Your homeland Apr. 13th, 2010 @ 09:07 PM Reply

I'm the first Brazilian here?

Your homeland

BBS Signature
animehater
animehater
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 25
Blank Slate
Response to Your homeland Apr. 13th, 2010 @ 09:25 PM Reply

At 4/13/10 03:18 PM, LittleMissVixen wrote: but I'm not gonna lie: every time I visit the good USA (which is a lot because I have a summer house there), I never get a door held for me. And if I hold it, nobody says thanks.

What part do you visit? Because I know for a fact hear in this part of Jersey we got plenty of polite people for the most part.

"Communism is the very definition of failure." - Liberty Prime.

BBS Signature
Jon4life
Jon4life
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 27
Art Lover
Response to Your homeland Apr. 13th, 2010 @ 09:26 PM Reply

I live in the United States of America....

*sigh*

Your homeland

Salnax
Salnax
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Gamer
Response to Your homeland Apr. 13th, 2010 @ 10:00 PM Reply

The United States of America, and more specifically, the New York Metropolitan area, is my homeland. Yes, it is vital to say Metropolitan area. We might as well be a different state than everybody north of Putnam County,

Anyhow, things that are awesome. First off, the food. I live in a small suburb, but the nearest vilage includes a Greek diner, two pizzerias, two Chinese food resturants, an ice cream parlor, Barbeque, an Italian restaurant, a traditional American resturant, and a grill. This is an average group of a few stores. And that is nothing compared to the actual city. You will never run out of things to eat their, of all styles, origins, and prices.

Next off, politics and religion. We tend to be liberal around here (by American standards), but there are relatively few political or religious taboos. Once again, my neighborhood includes Catholic, Baptist, Lutheran, Anglican, Christian Orthodox, Orthodox Jewish, Reform Jewish, and Sunni Muslim places of worship. This does not include a large number of irreligious and atheist people who would probably ignite if they hanged out in a church too long. And guess what? Nobody minds. At my high school, people freely talk about their faiths and argue about them. Same applies to politics, sexuality, race, etc. People are open about that sort of thing.

Another great thing about my homeland: massive common courteously. People assume that New Yorkers are asocial because they wear black, often don't acknowledge eachother, and rush through their days. But when crisis strikes (9/11, Blackouts, etc.) people react calmly and maturely, and are willing to help perfect strangers.

Now for a few of our negative traits: we are a bit snobbish about the rest of the country occasionally, we are not the most hospitible people, and we are whores for quality products. Still, I like us.

Pure-Metal-UTA
Pure-Metal-UTA
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Musician
Response to Your homeland Apr. 14th, 2010 @ 12:42 AM Reply

Alright
I'll go from town to country
Elk Point, Alberta, Canada

Elk Point - Really small town with a population less than 2000, The town is pretty multicultural, but you can divide the personalities of the people into 4 sections: Arrogant and stupid, Stoners and Alcoholics, the friendly people, and the natives.
The arrogant and stupid people couldn't know what's best for them if it hit them in the head. It's because of these stupid fucks that the dinner I'm eating at Grad consists of FINGER FOOD.
The stoners and Alcoholics are the people who definately feel the confines of the small town and feel there's nothing better to do but smoke pot or drink alcohol; they're usually completely perverted and reasonably stupid.
The friendly people are pretty uncommon in this town, since it's a community, the friendly people tend to help eachother out once in awhile. There's not much to say but they're friendly, which is a pretty good thing. Some of the friendlies consist of stoners or alcoholics.
Then you get the natives. Don't get me wrong, there's a few here that a really nice and are pretty sociable. But this town is surrounded by reservations. With reservations come the most stereotypical natives in the world. These people consist of the first two groups ALL THE WAY, so there's not much else to explain about them.

The air in town is more breathable than the city, the education here is absolutely amazing, the winters are so cold even by wearing boots you could still get frostbite, but the summers are nice and warm, never too hot. The lakes around here suck though, usually consisting of leeches or the itch. And that's it for the town.

Alberta, All I can really say about the province itself is that I REALLY HATE ED STELMACH. Budget cuts left and right, and goes by no other means to get money to repay a debt. The guy's a fucknob and needs to be replaced.

Canada - Hate stephen Harper, love the free health care, and I like the multiculturalism.
The one thing I hate is the people that don't bother trying to learn to speak english (or french) when the majority of the population speaks english (or french)

Colombiana
Colombiana
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Artist
Response to Your homeland Apr. 14th, 2010 @ 12:45 AM Reply

I love lamp

You laughing at me? YOU LAUGHING AT THE BEST!

BBS Signature
Drake
Drake
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 33
Audiophile
Response to Your homeland Apr. 14th, 2010 @ 01:36 AM Reply

I fucking hate the U.S. for the constant bullshit that's spewed is nothing short of annoying, everybody's all pissy about politics, the majorty of fucking morons who don't know what they're talking about, and there are idiots ruining companies, starting an uproar of gamers everywhere (Infinity Ward, Activision, and the forming of Respawn Entertainment).

The good shit here? Few-and-far gaming companies that don't suck, a president who isn't made fun of, kick-arse bands, Newgrounds, good comedians, and a whole bunch of other shit that's real awesome etc.

I really fucking love this country. A lot.

alucardxmeow
alucardxmeow
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Artist
Response to Your homeland Apr. 14th, 2010 @ 02:25 AM Reply

I live in USA.

Best thing about this place is the different big places you can travel to. Like New York, L.A, or Seattle. Texas is also a great place with bunch of cool people that have great personalities. Better than California as I can see anyway.

Anyway, the US is a great country if you live in the right states.

AMERICA, FUCK YEAH!

Your homeland

BBS Signature