New Topic Respond to this Topic
iamgrimreaper
iamgrimreaper
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Programmer
12 hour shroom trip... Apr. 8th, 2010 @ 09:00 PM Reply

Hey you guys, iamgrimreaper here, founder of Grim Productions, creator of the soon to be created Idiot Finder website, here to share with you just another interesting story. So here it goes.

I've had a lot of experience with shrooms, but I never would've expected a trip from ANY drug at all to last as long as this one did. Oh no, it wasn't just a "Movie Trip" trip... It was a fucking day trip. It was like, an extremely fun lucid dream, but I couldn't wake up. Unless of course I went to sleep, but that would've wasted the effect, and I don't like doing that. So, let me rewind you a little bit.

I was at my friend's birthday party, this dude was fucking loaded. He just turned 20, and he just bought his own place. It was his birthday, so it was a perfect time to throw him one of our traditional parties, where we would invite a shitload of people, and just do a shitload of house, and basically turn it into a crack den for one night... You know, as a house warming party. My friend, let's call him Jeff. He offered me these shrooms. And since I've had much experience with shrooms, I said "Hell fucking yeah!"... If only I had known what I was about to be put myself through.

We go into this room, basically like a "VIP" room, and he brings out this fucking huge jar of shrooms from a little black bag from inside his desk drawer. And these weren't the jars you would expect when you think of "huge", I really mean fucking huge. So there we were, already mildly stoned, saving our sobriety only to have it taken away later, since it was only noon. We each ate one of these "huge" jars, and the shrooms were fast acting. I have to admit, not very hard at first, but really, these were fast acting, and since the buzz was only small at first, I decided I could go through the day like this, so I had lunch at his house.

I was sitting on my chair, staring at my steak, cause it was growing eyes and I could see little monsters swimming in it... This is where the shrooms started to take effect, I'm pretty damn sure. Knowing this was just a trip, I continued to eat my food. I'm pretty used to these fucked up things, cause I can recognize them so easily as a trip. Anyways, onwards to 5:00PM.

Matt and I are really close friends. We're like best friends, like we always hang out with each other... all the time. So, he decides to go to our friend Jeff's house (note that all names have been changed for privacy.), Jeff's this guy I don't really like, but Matt gets a lot of his shit from Jeff, so we get into the car, I'm still tripping the fuck out, I was watching the road as it slowly turned from a city, to a desert, and then into Hollywood. I saw "alien versions" of a few stars, like Mike Meyers, and Jennifer Love Hewitt. All leading up to the illusion of Jeff's house as an invisible space ship that's been disguised as a house through holograms. We go in, Matt buys some shrooms, weed, E (ecstasy), and LSD, and stuffs it all into his black bag, and then we leave. I was looking at every drug one by one having it change into various objects of the same color. The shrooms transformed into cow shit (irony). Weed transformed into mini cacti. E transformed into really tiny playing cards. and LSD, well, I didn't really get a good look at it. But anyways, we go back to his house, and the party begins.

It's about 9:00PM by then, and I'm still fucked up. I talk to Matt about it, and he says he's fucked up too. He says the shrooms really do that. I just make a "wtf" face at him. Like, how many shrooms did I take? That was fucking 9 hours ago when we ate those, and they're still effecting? Those must be some rotten shrooms, cause 9 hours is way too long. But I decide to just roll with it.

By 10:00PM, an alien invasion starts happening. I felt the wall behind me get blown up, and a huge light flashes at everyone... Nobody stops snorting, smoking, and dancing though. There's just a huge light pointed at them is all. Some of them get sucked into the light, but I blink and it's like nothing happened. This was probably the highlight of the night.

What starts must come to an end. It turned 12, and the shrooms just instantly wore off somehow. It's like a switch had been flipped and it was gone. But I was still pretty baked after that... Smoked a lot of weed, hehe. So, anyone else had experiences similar to this?

BBS Signature
Cordyceps
Cordyceps
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 15
Animator
Response to 12 hour shroom trip... Apr. 8th, 2010 @ 09:04 PM Reply

inb4drugsarebad

@
http://sonicfanon.wikia.com/wiki/Sonic_Fanon_Wiki
If you do acid, wait an hour before swimming

BBS Signature
tox
tox
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 28
Audiophile
Response to 12 hour shroom trip... Apr. 8th, 2010 @ 09:07 PM Reply

should this not be on your blog or something.. or even on your user page...

call me toxie 0.~
reached vet status by RacistBassist , fuckyeah.jpg

BBS Signature
Sensationalism
Sensationalism
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 35
Melancholy
Response to 12 hour shroom trip... Apr. 8th, 2010 @ 09:07 PM Reply

Why the fuck does this thread give me deja vu?

The sig that I'm wearin? Awesomely made by Skaren!
Also, I like annoying Americans by calling English football "real football" and American football "rugby".-Lost-Chances

BBS Signature
iamgrimreaper
iamgrimreaper
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Programmer
Response to 12 hour shroom trip... Apr. 8th, 2010 @ 09:09 PM Reply

At 4/8/10 09:07 PM, Sensationalism wrote: Why the fuck does this thread give me deja vu?

Guess I'm not the only one, HIGH FIVE.

BBS Signature
Eclipse
Eclipse
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Blank Slate
Response to 12 hour shroom trip... Apr. 8th, 2010 @ 09:11 PM Reply

Lol no, but one time my friend got some killer weed (don't know the strain name, think it was AK47xTrainwreck hybrid but I dunno), smelled super skunky and had a ton of red hairs. After we smoked 3 bowls of the stuff in the woods, we went for a walk on the train tracks, and I literally started tripping out. Like, not seeing things transform or seeing things that weren't there, but when I looked down, the rocks on the train tracks were slowly turning purple, the rocks weren't transforming into shit but I was seeing some weird stuff. Next thing I remember, I looked down at the rocks, and some of them looked green and others looked brown, and I literally thought I was in a forest. Like, I felt like I was 9 feet tall, walking through a forest. It was a very euphoric high, prolly some of the best weed out there.

The Stoner's Club
Current PC: Windows 7 Ultimate, AMD Radeon HD 6320, 4GB RAM, 1.25TB HD, 1.65GHz AMD APU

BBS Signature
popsicle-of-doom
popsicle-of-doom
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 06
Blank Slate
Response to 12 hour shroom trip... Apr. 8th, 2010 @ 09:12 PM Reply

I've never done shrooms because of my friend having a really bad trip, but I gotta say, you're a good story teller.

BBS Signature
Damon-Good
Damon-Good
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Blank Slate
Response to 12 hour shroom trip... Apr. 8th, 2010 @ 09:13 PM Reply

I've been reading lots of topics about drugs and how people feel when they are affected by the drug but this one must have been the best one yet.

What really interested me was when you said that it just stopped, immediately like a switch...

This just makes me want to try it even more! xD

iamgrimreaper
iamgrimreaper
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Programmer
Response to 12 hour shroom trip... Apr. 8th, 2010 @ 09:16 PM Reply

At 4/8/10 09:13 PM, Damon-Good wrote: I've been reading lots of topics about drugs and how people feel when they are affected by the drug but this one must have been the best one yet.

What really interested me was when you said that it just stopped, immediately like a switch...

Well, don't think every drug is exactly the same. Some drugs turn off like a switch when it's done, some don't. I actually find it rare that this happens. I think it might just be my tolerance.

BBS Signature
6r0undZ3r0
6r0undZ3r0
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 31
Gamer
Response to 12 hour shroom trip... Apr. 8th, 2010 @ 09:19 PM Reply

Thankfully not.

BBS Signature
Damon-Good
Damon-Good
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Blank Slate
Response to 12 hour shroom trip... Apr. 8th, 2010 @ 09:19 PM Reply

True..

But what really made this story worth reading was how your wrote it, you're a good story teller. xD

And about the effects, I think it varies from person to person.

Luke
Luke
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 33
Gamer
Response to 12 hour shroom trip... Apr. 8th, 2010 @ 09:20 PM Reply

At 4/8/10 09:00 PM, iamgrimreaper wrote: I never would've expected a trip from ANY drug at all to last as long as this one did.

12 hours? I've had acid trips that long, some longer.

Yeah, whatever.
PSN ID: REDSiN66

iamgrimreaper
iamgrimreaper
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Programmer
Response to 12 hour shroom trip... Apr. 8th, 2010 @ 10:02 PM Reply

At 4/8/10 09:19 PM, Damon-Good wrote: True..

But what really made this story worth reading was how your wrote it, you're a good story teller. xD

And about the effects, I think it varies from person to person.

haha, cool, maybe I can make some money off of writing.

At 4/8/10 09:20 PM, EpicFail wrote:
At 4/8/10 09:00 PM, iamgrimreaper wrote: I never would've expected a trip from ANY drug at all to last as long as this one did.
12 hours? I've had acid trips that long, some longer.

That's fucked up man. Acid? But I guess you wouldn't really notice with all the things going on.

BBS Signature
ChickenReaper
ChickenReaper
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to 12 hour shroom trip... Apr. 8th, 2010 @ 10:06 PM Reply

And what do you think your subconscious is trying to tell you

12 hour shroom trip...

BBS Signature
iamgrimreaper
iamgrimreaper
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Programmer
Response to 12 hour shroom trip... Apr. 8th, 2010 @ 10:31 PM Reply

At 4/8/10 10:06 PM, ChickenReaper wrote: And what do you think your subconscious is trying to tell you

"Stop shrooming out all the time or else it'll be longer!"

BBS Signature
bloo-apple
bloo-apple
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 28
Artist
Response to 12 hour shroom trip... Apr. 8th, 2010 @ 10:35 PM Reply

It also depends on how fresh the drugs are... I've had a one hit weed trip that made me have a panic attack. after that first hit I knew I would be gone. Other times I just kept going and it took forever to get a feeling

Cordyceps
Cordyceps
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 15
Animator
Response to 12 hour shroom trip... Apr. 8th, 2010 @ 10:51 PM Reply

At 4/8/10 09:13 PM, Damon-Good wrote: I've been reading lots of topics about drugs and how people feel when they are affected by the drug but this one must have been the best one yet.

You would have liked the threads Seasons used to post. I've always wanted to try acid since he posted that one thread...

@
http://sonicfanon.wikia.com/wiki/Sonic_Fanon_Wiki
If you do acid, wait an hour before swimming

BBS Signature