00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Breakfast-Crow just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Hello, Gents. I am from the future.

28,948 Views | 375 Replies

Response to Hello, Gents. I am from the future. 2010-04-07 22:24:36

Anything interesting happen to Australia in the future?
Also tell me the story about having sex with your sister

hurp durp

Response to Hello, Gents. I am from the future. 2010-04-07 22:27:29

At 4/7/10 10:10 PM, Starfishprime wrote: If incest is allowed, aren't there birth defects? Also are most coral reefs gone? The ocean severely acidic? Are there any major military operations in the near future?

Genetic Enhancements, or even minor tampering of the embryo can fix that. Coral reefs are still around, and the oceans are clean- most of the pollution is in the air or underground.

The only major military operation currently underway is the mass production of fleet warships.

At 4/7/10 10:06 PM, blackcentaur wrote: is there paintball in the future?
is there 3D war video games on a wrap around screen that submerges you in whats goin on around you?

No on both accounts, I'm afraid.

Go right ahead you writer you.

Haha, your tongue is just seeping with spite. Well, I'll tell the story.

The most recent development in military warfare is the Vanguard- Basically, our elite core. Only two are currently in operation.

Basically, we create an embryo and imbue it with the absolute most potent enhancements to its reflexes and certain orders of intelligence. We artificially age this child, until it (No gender is assigned) is around 11- when it is at it's sharpest, before the overcharged mutations we put in it kill it.

We then hook the child up to the virtual reality consoles I said we're still working the kinks out of. It's a military one, so it's extremely powerful and effective, but still a tad glitchy. We hook the child up, and connect the output to an enormous power conduit. This power conduit can... hmmm. Not sure about the technicalities, but I think it condenses the air in certain areas, using polarity. I think. It does this until the air is in the shape of a human body, and solid enough to energize it. The generator diverts all its power to maintaining a sort of polarized force field of a body- the harder the field is hit, the more energy is used.

The child can control this entity, and I have to tell you, it's scary. It can teleport, is strong enough to tear down buildings... It's absurd. If the field is hit hard enough- say, by ordinance weaponry- the generator will short-circuit and the entity will disappear. The child remains unharmed, though it still has only a few years, or maybe even months, to live.

Theoretically, if you hit the entity with enough force, say, with planetary defense cannons- the recurring mental overload might kill the child.

This said, there are still many bugs- if the virtual reality set the child is in glitches, it could kill the child. That, and the method of controlling the entity is imprecise. Finally, it takes gargantuan amounts of energy to use it properly.

Response to Hello, Gents. I am from the future. 2010-04-07 22:29:31

Will this thread be locked?

i win

:O

Response to Hello, Gents. I am from the future. 2010-04-07 22:34:34

I'm sorry, but you just used the phrase "normal joe".. if you were from the future, you wouldn't be using expressions from 100 years ago. Besides that, you're trying to tell me that world-wide consent is actually possible. 100% of people all agree on one thing, or it doesn't happen? That's a load of crap, people can't even make decisions like whether or not they enjoy Coke or Pepsi better, or should they get the soup or the salad...

'Normal Joe' is still around in the future, just like how you gentlemen still use Shakespearian terms. Language hasn't changed much. And global consent means that 3/4 of the world's countries must agree, and those opposed must provide a valid reason. That's why there aren't many time jumps. It's just too risky to do it too often.

You're very creative, but your story requires no evidence, and that is a tell-tale sign of lying. You can't prove it, but you sure will tell me what I want to hear in clever ways... at least what passes for your own personal creativity. You make it up as you go along. It's as simple as that, now I could go back and read this whole thread and point out contradictions in your story, but I've lost interest.

Alright, well, I'm sorry that you've lost interest, I suppose. I can't prove anything, I admit it. I never said or insinuated that I could. I wasn't allowed to bring anything with me, and I just look like a tall person to others. I'm also not permitted to reveal any events that could be reasonably stopped or altered- no future terrorist attacks or the like.

That, coupled with the fact that I was never good with history, means that I'm not in the best position to prove anything. Theoretically, I'm only allowed to reveal things once I'm in a point in time after time travel has been invented.

Well, have a good day, I suppose.

At 4/7/10 10:24 PM, FurryDemon wrote: Anything interesting happen to Australia in the future?
Also tell me the story about having sex with your sister
hurp durp

Perhaps later, with group consent.

Say if you wanted a child.

You go to a government office, and they will issue you a pill that revitalizes sperm. It's the men that are infertile, the women are still all fertile.

Response to Hello, Gents. I am from the future. 2010-04-07 22:35:42

Have any new countries formed since today?

Response to Hello, Gents. I am from the future. 2010-04-07 22:36:31

I personally don't think time travel is possible, nor will it ever be possible.

end of story

/thread

Check out my new song ''Open the Eyes Of My Heart Lord''

3rd place in the weekly 5!

BBS Signature

Response to Hello, Gents. I am from the future. 2010-04-07 22:42:50

At 4/7/10 10:35 PM, All-American-Badass wrote: Have any new countries formed since today?

How the hell did I not think to ask that? I bet it would be somewhere that is currently in Russia.

"Communism is the very definition of failure." - Liberty Prime.

BBS Signature

Response to Hello, Gents. I am from the future. 2010-04-07 22:43:00

At 4/7/10 10:03 PM, Jaggadisha wrote:
Hmmm... considering what interests Newgrounds the most, I could lay out my entire sexual history with my older sister. She won't mind.

Care to hear? It's a tad raunchy, at least by this time's standards- but this isn't the most sexually conservative place in the world.

DO IT NOW DO IT NOW DO IT NOW DO IT NOW DO IT NOW DO IT NOW DO IT NOW DO IT NOW DO IT NOW DO IT NOW DO IT NOW DO IT NOW DO IT NOW DO IT NOW DO IT NOW DO IT NOW DO IT NOW DO IT NOW DO IT NOW DO IT NOW DO IT NOW DO IT NOW DO IT NOW DO IT NOW DO IT NOW DO IT NOW DO IT NOW DO IT NOW DO IT NOW DO IT NOW DO IT NOW DO IT NOW DO IT NOW DO IT NOW DO IT NOW DO IT NOWDO IT

not all caps

Response to Hello, Gents. I am from the future. 2010-04-07 22:43:02

when does paintball die out? i would really like to know

can i meet you?

want sum free shit?

BBS Signature

Response to Hello, Gents. I am from the future. 2010-04-07 22:46:36

At 4/7/10 10:37 PM, Tramps wrote: I almost want to believe this.

I don't blame you, I dreamt of time travel when I was a child.

Let's talk supernatural. There are thousands of cases of the paranormal. Has there been any solid evidence of ghosts or other sorts of paranormal/supernatural entities or occurences? Have we ever figured out what happens after death?

We have spotted glimpses of changes in the brain wave patterns of the deceased, depending on how they died. That is the closest we have right now to a scientific mystery.

After death, no concrete evidence has been found, but, funnily enough, a time/math table some anonymous man did actually shows that mathematically, reincarnation is a scientifically feasible option.

Also, I stopped believing you after you said you had a foot long penis.

HAH! Well, I don't blame you. Basically, the first application of genetic modifications was for men to swell their bodies to the size of their egos. It's silly, and has gotten a bit out of hand. Men have trouble fitting in women these days, unless the woman has undergone their equivalent surgery, which is a lot more complicated.

Some people walk around with 2 foot penises. At that point there's nothing you can really do with them, so I think that's silly. I am average by the standards of the population. It's not even a bragging point, I'd prefer something smaller, because right now only women with their procedure undergone can actually fit more than a quarter of me inside of them, which kinda sucks.

At 4/7/10 10:36 PM, Mans0n wrote: I personally don't think time travel is possible, nor will it ever be possible.

end of story

/thread

Well, technically, I'm dimension travelling to an Earth in a different time period...

At 4/7/10 10:35 PM, All-American-Badass wrote: Have any new countries formed since today?

Some countries have been assimilated, and some have been renamed, but no real new ones have formed.

Response to Hello, Gents. I am from the future. 2010-04-07 22:47:03

At 4/7/10 10:43 PM, blackcentaur wrote: when does paintball die out? i would really like to know

can i meet you?

Read the thread he answered that.

How did you get here? as in, did you appear out of the blue or where you beamed down from a U.F.O?

BBS Signature

Response to Hello, Gents. I am from the future. 2010-04-07 22:50:01

im still waiting for my stories.

Response to Hello, Gents. I am from the future. 2010-04-07 22:53:01

At 4/7/10 10:46 PM, Jaggadisha wrote: Some countries have been assimilated, and some have been renamed, but no real new ones have formed.

There goes my hope of an independent South Sudan.

BBS Signature

Response to Hello, Gents. I am from the future. 2010-04-07 22:54:48

One important question, do any Newgrounds user achieve greatness in your future?

BBS Signature

Response to Hello, Gents. I am from the future. 2010-04-07 22:55:38

At 4/7/10 10:47 PM, Starfishprime wrote:
At 4/7/10 10:43 PM, blackcentaur wrote: when does paintball die out? i would really like to know

can i meet you?

How did you get here? as in, did you appear out of the blue or where you beamed down from a U.F.O?

he answered my other question is there paintball in the future and he said no. now my new question is when did paintball die out? iv been keepin up on the post trust me

want sum free shit?

BBS Signature

Response to Hello, Gents. I am from the future. 2010-04-07 22:55:55

The time portal chamber is roughly a 3 meter by 3 meter by 3 meter cube which I stand in. The computers lock an intended destination, somewhere in the desert, in my case, and somebody somewhere presses Enter. I end up in the desert immediately, and whatever matter that was in the path of my 3 meter cube gets transported back to the time chamber. I get a desert, they get a bunch of sand.

can i meet you?

I'm not really sure, it got replaced by better methods of fake warfare.

And no, you may not meet me. I'm not allowed to really tell anyone anything, but it's pretty harmless over an internet forum. In person, I can't risk being stalked, videotaped, or followed.

At 4/7/10 10:43 PM, blue-ice-cube wrote:
At 4/7/10 10:03 PM, Jaggadisha wrote:
Hmmm... considering what interests Newgrounds the most, I could lay out my entire sexual history with my older sister. She won't mind.

Care to hear? It's a tad raunchy, at least by this time's standards- but this isn't the most sexually conservative place in the world.
DO IT NOW DO IT NOW DO IT NOW DO IT NOW DO IT NOW DO IT NOW DO IT NOW DO IT NOW DO IT NOW DO IT NOW DO IT NOW DO IT NOW DO IT NOW DO IT NOW DO IT NOW DO IT NOW DO IT NOW DO IT NOW DO IT NOW DO IT NOW DO IT NOW DO IT NOW DO IT NOW DO IT NOW DO IT NOW DO IT NOW DO IT NOW DO IT NOW DO IT NOW DO IT NOW DO IT NOW DO IT NOW DO IT NOW DO IT NOW DO IT NOW DO IT NOWDO IT

not all caps

I think people are more interested in the technological and political landcape of the future for now. Maybe later.

Response to Hello, Gents. I am from the future. 2010-04-07 23:00:27

are there any new religions? and also does oprah become president?

you'll never be the man your mother was! click this you faggot!

BBS Signature

Response to Hello, Gents. I am from the future. 2010-04-07 23:01:16

Alright I agree I kinda want to read the incest story for the lulz n' shit.

Oh and for questions,

Is there a remote like in the movie Click where you can fast-forward, rewind, pause, slow down, and play time or is there just the time machines?

Response to Hello, Gents. I am from the future. 2010-04-07 23:01:49

I actually thought this was pretty believable, until I read that McDonalds went out of business, beastiality was legal, and that Global Warming was found to be caused by humans (not true).

For the most part though, good answers.

Response to Hello, Gents. I am from the future. 2010-04-07 23:04:57

if i meet you i would not video tape stalk or harass you i would just ask questions and feed you some really un healthy food from mcdonalds just for my own amusement. but im not a wacko like some ppl i would just like to see what you look like i just wanna put a face to the name in the forum thats all

want sum free shit?

BBS Signature

Response to Hello, Gents. I am from the future. 2010-04-07 23:13:42

At 4/7/10 11:04 PM, blackcentaur wrote: if i meet you i would not video tape stalk or harass you i would just ask questions and feed you some really un healthy food from mcdonalds just for my own amusement. but im not a wacko like some ppl i would just like to see what you look like i just wanna put a face to the name in the forum thats all

I appreciate the offer, but no thank you. I really could get my ass fried.

At 4/7/10 11:01 PM, Frenzy wrote: I actually thought this was pretty believable, until I read that McDonalds went out of business, beastiality was legal, and that Global Warming was found to be caused by humans (not true).

Well, once the safety net eliminated complete poverty, and food became easier to produce, cheap, bad quality food stopped being popular. I tell you, the food here tastes like chalk compared to what we have back there. I tried eating at a Johnny Rockets and had diarrhea and hour later.

Furthermore, our increasingly liberal society deemed there was nothing wrong with bestiality- no logical reason against it, now that we're strong enough to survive horses and we can't get nay of their diseases. It's not like the deep South and Islamic countries are doing it- I lived in LA, so we're really liberal over there.

Finally, scientists did conclusively determine that global warming wasn't our fault, until, in the 30's, new tests showed that plankton were dying rapidly, and thus not producing oxygen, due to trace amounts of chemicals still in the ocean. We didn't 'cause' it per say, but we did make it worse.

At 4/7/10 11:01 PM, ilikeblamingcrap wrote: Alright I agree I kinda want to read the incest story for the lulz n' shit.

We'll see.

Oh and for questions,

Is there a remote like in the movie Click where you can fast-forward, rewind, pause, slow down, and play time or is there just the time machines?

Just the machine.

Response to Hello, Gents. I am from the future. 2010-04-07 23:34:52

More diarrea. I don't know how you people can eat this.

Response to Hello, Gents. I am from the future. 2010-04-07 23:36:47

im 20 years old now is there any way i can live to see this future you speak of? feel free to pm if there is stuff you know of that you dont want to make publicly available

want sum free shit?

BBS Signature

Response to Hello, Gents. I am from the future. 2010-04-07 23:37:00

At 4/7/10 11:01 PM, Frenzy wrote: I actually thought this was pretty believable, until I read that McDonalds went out of business, beastiality was legal, and that Global Warming was found to be caused by humans (not true).

Yeah, I got skeptical when he said WWIII didn't happen yet, but they are realistic answers

Response to Hello, Gents. I am from the future. 2010-04-07 23:45:27

At 4/7/10 11:37 PM, All-American-Badass wrote:

Yeah, I got skeptical when he said WWIII didn't happen yet, but they are realistic answers

Several countries tried to start WWIII, but global cooperation is so advanced that the invasions lasted less than a day, and the retaliation was swift and relentless. By our current defense standards, nukes are now completely useless, so there's not much anybody can do against the might of America and Europe.

At 4/7/10 11:36 PM, blackcentaur wrote: im 20 years old now is there any way i can live to see this future you speak of? feel free to pm if there is stuff you know of that you dont want to make publicly available

Things that I can't tell the public I can't tell you.

And yeah, you could live to my time easily. Just don't get in a car accident or anything.

Response to Hello, Gents. I am from the future. 2010-04-07 23:47:57

ok that makes me feel really good. i would like to know about these enhancements.
do you have limb regeneration by chance? is it available?

want sum free shit?

BBS Signature

Response to Hello, Gents. I am from the future. 2010-04-07 23:50:36

At 4/7/10 11:34 PM, Jaggadisha wrote: More diarrea. I don't know how you people can eat this.

If you're from the future, why did you spell diarrhea wrong?

Also, i'll bite.

Are whites the minorities yet?
and
What is the population on earth?

BBS Signature

Response to Hello, Gents. I am from the future. 2010-04-07 23:52:24

You were asked who the 45th president of the united States and you said Obama. Obama is the 44th he can not be both 44th and 45th george washington was not 1st and 2nd president.

Response to Hello, Gents. I am from the future. 2010-04-07 23:55:44

At 4/7/10 11:45 PM, Jaggadisha wrote:
At 4/7/10 11:37 PM, All-American-Badass wrote:

Several countries tried to start WWIII, but global cooperation is so advanced that the invasions lasted less than a day, and the retaliation was swift and relentless. By our current defense standards, nukes are now completely useless, so there's not much anybody can do against the might of America and Europe.

So Russia and US relations have improved since Today? or did russia want a rematch of the Cold war?
Also did the US ever fix its national debt problems?

Response to Hello, Gents. I am from the future. 2010-04-08 00:04:39

At 4/7/10 11:52 PM, kylenitz wrote: You were asked who the 45th president of the united States and you said Obama. Obama is the 44th he can not be both 44th and 45th george washington was not 1st and 2nd president.

Oh my fucking god.

OP, is Christianity still the dominant religion? If not, then what is?

winner of the first annual NG Hunger games

life is just a trek, a quest to obtain knowledge, power, perhaps domination. maybe someone will win the race someday

BBS Signature