An epic, colorful and fast-paced arcade game3.62 / 5.00 7,070 Views
Make your way to the next level by creating constellations!3.56 / 5.00 2,081 Views
bullet hell with a unique absorb mechanic3.54 / 5.00 6,977 Views
- BRING BRING DING DANG BÅNG BLÖÖp!
- More or less everyone have their own cellphone - or similiar device with telephone-functions - nowadays. Most people likes to personalize their gear with shells, colours, design - and of course ringtones.
- Rather certain, there's one or two of you out there who have a song/loop from the NG AP on your cellphone already, but of course it'd be different with tunes made especially for this purpose (OP used to have a PX9 tune as ringtone. Giggle. ^___________^)
- Contest entries with some kind of lyrics/spoken word is something we like to hear. Because it's awesome. Even EXTRA awesome if there is collaborations between audio-artists and voice-actors, that's like OMFG two thumbS+ up, guises, the judges will LURVE this!!!!
- You can look for voice actors in Voice Actor Wanted. Or just use this thread to talk with your fellow NG'ers, maybe you'll find a perfect partner to hook up in here!
- Althought prefered, including spoken/sung words is not a requirement. Humouristic ringtones just might stand a better chanse.
- With Pico Day coming up, it'd be cool if ringtones could be made somehow NG-related. This is not a restriction of some sort, but it will be duly noted with an agent-styled nod of understanding in the judging-process if the ringtone indeed is NG-related.
- If you don't like them weird VA's to be part of your work, but you still want some kind of spoken/sung words in your contest entry, but you don't know how to voice-act yourself - check the voice-recording wiki for tips/inspiration.
1st) 50USD store credit OR cash
2nd) 30USD store credit OR cash
3rd) 10USD store credit OR cash
4th) 10USD store credit OR cash
5th - 10+) a friendly lol.
- Top four submissions will also be featured on the NG Frontpage for roughly a week or so. MMMMMM... FEELS GOOD!
- The top four who are entitled to the credit/cash awards should choose between credit OR cash as soon as possible, and PM Rucklo this choise.
1 - Check the Rules for Submitting Audio to the NGAP. If you still are unsure what´s OK to upload and what´s not, check this old thread. Basically, you must not submit material that include samples you have no copyright/permission to use. This mean you are NOT allowed to use voice-samples from f.ex. a movie, a copyrighted record or simililar.
2 - Make a ringtone according to the NG submission rules. BRING RING!
4 - Go to this thread and post a link to your songpage (just copy/paste the URL on a new line). You risk of not being in the contest if you do not post links to your songs.
5 - In case you're working with a cover (which is NOT encouraged...), include the original song title. You should pay tribute to the original artist by mentioning his/hers/theirs name in the descripton, if it doesn´t fit in the songtitle.
6 - For this contest, you may submit any number of tunes. However, if you submit pure crap/spam, your entries will be excluded.
7 - Please submit music using ONE account, or make clear that you're the same person. Do not breake any of the rules stated in this thread. If we find out you do, you risk being disqualified from this contest. Depending your mal-actions, you might get banned from the contest for a time. Basic BBS rules apply in the discussion thread too, of course. If there are posts that are irrrelevant for the contest/spam, a BBS mod will clean up, meaning your post(s) might get deleted, and you risk serving some time banned from the BBS.
8 - You should have your submission signed up for the contest in this thread BEFORE APRIL HAS ENDED! If you cannot post for some reason, PM or e-mail Rucklo and enter a valid reason why you can´t do it yourself, we will then make sure your contest entry gets included.
9 You are NOT ALLOWED to submit old pieces of music to this contest. All contests must have been submitted to the NG Audio Portal. later than the date and time this contest-thread was submitted.
10 - LOL! Or else. Yeaaaah, you know it's truuuu |..|, >:(
- The rules/guidelines might change slightly as the contest is running. Most likley nothing major, but stay tuned to the discussion thread just in case! The actual judging process will depend on the number of entries.
Mrmilkcarton - Of course we needed some kind of inanimate object with a sour stench to act as a judge, duuurh...
Captain-Ben - This dude came up with the screwed up but amazing piece of art posted at the top of this thread. I wan't a phone like that! :O
jarrydn - Latest addition to the BBS-mod force act as a judge. But watch out, he's still in "practise-banhammer-on-anyonecrossing-hi s-path-mode"! :O
LJCoffee - Mascot, guarding the glee.
TomFulp - Owner and creator of this site, providing this contest with all awesome awards and some glee.
MaestroRage - Mascot with orange-juice
Rucklo - lieks mudkips
DarKsidE555 - A German junge, but he can't help it so pl0x no mad on his. :(
- More judges might be added, if so they may or may not be announced...OMG WTF! :O
MAC9 - March KID-SONG THEME a.k.a. "Who's your daddy?"
MAC9 - Valoltines
MAC8 - Claiming New Grounds
MAC8 - Flight in Freedom
MAC8 - Trembling Madness
MAC8 - Sorrowed Tears
MAC8 - Music to Motion
MAC8 - Pico Punchout!
MAC8 - Feb/March Pillars of Pico!
MAC7 - December 8-bit Christmas
MAC7 - November DnB / Ambient
MAC7 - June CASTLE CRASHERS theme.
MAC7 - May REDESIGN, FRONTPAGE THEME!
MAC7 - March (+April) PICO LOOP theme.
MAC7 - February PICO TREASURE HUNT!
God why is it that im like th first to submit? Anyways i decided to make the most Awsome Ringtone EVAR!!!! So here my MAC10 entry!
Here's my first one, i'll try to make a few of different genres =3
Here's my second! Don't worry, i'll wait to post any more, i'll let some others actually post songs now =3
I mixed it so it can be easily put on your phone and heard, and enjoyably at that.
Strychnine and cyanide. A healthy part of this complete breakfast.
Here be my two, probably won't update them.
Augh I'm such an idiot sorry I didn't mean to post that in here. I apologize an infinite amount of times.
In an effort to amend my mistake, here is my submission
===========================< Need a soundtrack for your game or flash? A score for your film perhaps?>==========================
I submited something like 4 days ago but since it was my first audio submission but it's still approving...
Not very original at all and it sucks my nuts.
Ive been waiting for a MAC so I made a song anyway.
I've been meaning to make a ringtone of my first single but never got to it. This is the perfect opportunity! If there's a girl in your life who is always on your mind, set this as her ringtone...
The song was written by me, the beat was produced by my friend and fellow Newgrounder maer808, and the singing was done by my friend Magic Mike Z.
Shag and I have been sitting on this for a couple weeks, worked on several versions, and came up with this track for the competition. Send it to your phone via this link. Enjoy!
Also check out http://shaggyhaired.newgrounds.com/ because his beats are just too dope.
First of all, allow me to, according to the rules, make it clear that
With that out of mind, here's a little tune I made for the sole purpose of making your phone awesome! Whenever you get a call, people will high five you so much you forget to accept the call!