New Topic Respond to this Topic
Sykohyko
Sykohyko
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 10
Blank Slate
Looking for composer! Mar. 30th, 2010 @ 07:15 PM Reply

Hello. I have a series online called Neenja, and I currently have temp music for the soundtrack and little to no sound effects. I was wondering if there is anyone here who can maybe take on composing the soundtrack and doing sound effects? One problem is I have no budget for this series, so anyone who would like to take this on for credit/exposure I would really appreciate it. You can contact me at haykmanukyan@yahoo.com

Here is part 2 of the series, so you get an idea of what I'm looking for.

Usernamemyarse
Usernamemyarse
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Melancholy
Response to Looking for composer! Mar. 30th, 2010 @ 07:31 PM Reply

It seems like your looking for some expensive composing, im not sure anyone would do that work for free...

BBS Signature
Sykohyko
Sykohyko
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 10
Blank Slate
Response to Looking for composer! Mar. 30th, 2010 @ 08:02 PM Reply

At 3/30/10 07:31 PM, Usernamemyarse wrote: It seems like your looking for some expensive composing, im not sure anyone would do that work for free...

Ya i understand that. I don't expect to end up with the same quality of music composed by hanz zimmer and played out by a full orchestra. I just want something that can capture the same feeling with what the composar can do.

Psil0
Psil0
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Musician
Response to Looking for composer! Mar. 30th, 2010 @ 08:09 PM Reply

At 3/30/10 08:02 PM, Sykohyko wrote:
At 3/30/10 07:31 PM, Usernamemyarse wrote: It seems like your looking for some expensive composing, im not sure anyone would do that work for free...
Ya i understand that. I don't expect to end up with the same quality of music composed by hanz zimmer and played out by a full orchestra. I just want something that can capture the same feeling with what the composar can do.

I might have a go at this, I've been looking for a reason to write some new music lately.

Sykohyko
Sykohyko
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 10
Blank Slate
Response to Looking for composer! Mar. 30th, 2010 @ 08:13 PM Reply

Hey I actually just listened to your stuff and from what I heard, sounds like you can pull this off. Send me an email at Haykmanukyan@yahoo.com and lets see what we can do.

Mrmilkcarton
Mrmilkcarton
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to Looking for composer! Mar. 30th, 2010 @ 08:51 PM Reply

If you are still searching, I've got free time to do some new orchestral tracks. Send me a PM if you are interested. If not best of luck :)

(Ignore my trance songs)

Psil0
Psil0
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Musician
Response to Looking for composer! Mar. 30th, 2010 @ 09:02 PM Reply

K, I'll send one soon (probably around 10 EST). I've got a few things I got to do right now.