New Topic Respond to this Topic
joeisawesome4life
joeisawesome4life
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to List of ppl Looking to Collaborate! Jan. 5th, 2012 @ 03:40 AM Reply

i voice act and i direct sims 2 machinima films :)
if you need to contact me, just Pm me :)

BlackMist75
BlackMist75
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Musician
Response to List of ppl Looking to Collaborate! Jan. 5th, 2012 @ 03:49 PM Reply

I am an animator, looking for a writer. Preferably someone who can write a story about taking revenge on someone, with action.

RobSoundtrack
RobSoundtrack
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Musician
Response to List of ppl Looking to Collaborate! Jan. 5th, 2012 @ 11:56 PM Reply

Musician, at your service!
I am classically trained with a focus on guitar.
While I usually enjoy doing live instruments (drums, bass, guitar, synth, vocals),
I can also draw completely in MIDI.
My studio is up to speed.

I do write and record original tracks, but for examples sake,
Feel free to check out any of my NG covers.

Strong suit:
If you need a compressed rock sound here on NG, not many newgrounders can do it.
I can.

BBS Signature
joggef
joggef
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to List of ppl Looking to Collaborate! Jan. 10th, 2012 @ 02:56 PM Reply

Hello, I need an animator to help me make a music video about psychosis. Psychosis is usually described as a loss of reality, where in my case I saw hallucinations that made everyone look like demons, an abnormal world happening to a normal guy. And my journey through this abnormal world, to the music of Bloc party - Biko (link to Biko http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YCQaCMgdn 1k)
I pretty much know how I want this video, and I will of course give you free artistic expression, but nobody who's never been through psychosis knows what it's like, I think I can show people insanity with your help, and I want to show circumstances of the people close to me and their reactions to me. I think it's a rather easy project, but I also think that the right hands can make it an epic.
If any talented animator wants to step up we can make this a really good music video!
If you want more info then send me a PM! Looking forward to working with you
Joggef

Metallica1136
Metallica1136
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Musician
Response to List of ppl Looking to Collaborate! Jan. 11th, 2012 @ 01:43 AM Reply

I am a musician here. If ANYONE needs audio for a flash movie/game, do NOT hesitate to send me a PM. I do mainly metal, but I could also do synthesized music.

Searching for the answers. There's a universe inside us all. Every passing lifetime. Important as the last.

YKotori
YKotori
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to List of ppl Looking to Collaborate! Jan. 13th, 2012 @ 01:20 PM Reply

I'm a writer who is looking for a collab. I'm mostly experienced in writing fantasy stories, but I can write in other genres too.

PM me (I can edit stories too)

BlackMist75
BlackMist75
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Musician
Response to List of ppl Looking to Collaborate! Jan. 14th, 2012 @ 12:14 AM Reply

Looking for a programmer to make an Asteroids remake with me. I have the graphics done. Click hereand use the arrows to nav through it.

PM for details if you're interested.

megadrivesonic
megadrivesonic
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Animator
Response to List of ppl Looking to Collaborate! Jan. 17th, 2012 @ 11:24 AM Reply

im an animator and am itching to make it on a collab

if your interested in me doing comminsions, here are my prices

Patcoola
Patcoola
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 59
Animator
Response to List of ppl Looking to Collaborate! Feb. 11th, 2012 @ 10:02 PM Reply

Animator, voice actor, sound FX and audio mixing

looking to do something to do on my spare time.
I use CS5 and have professional recording equipment.

Newer work not on NGs pm for links.

Website | Blog | Twitter | Deviant Art | Buy Swag

AlexVsCoding
AlexVsCoding
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Game Developer
Response to List of ppl Looking to Collaborate! Feb. 14th, 2012 @ 11:07 PM Reply

Hello!

Not too sure if this topic is still going and more importantly checked but I'm looking for a reliable programmer/s to collaborate with on developing a flash game I built over the summer (been prioritized with Uni work so had to stop learning to programme D: ) going to see if working collaboratively online is a good investment so hope to hear from someone soon!

Here is an early video of gameplay and I'll give a quick summary of gameplay:

Craptivity is a simulation game which puts you in responsibility of a population of humans and that of a giant monster capable of destroying cities. You have to match the dietary requirements of the monster by advertising obscure food products filled with vitamins to the human public; they consume the food, (as the title suggests) crap it out and feeds back to the monster. Its a matter of managing the cycle whilst expanding to meet the population and the monsters needs without descending into chaos on either end.

I've included a video below, a screenshot as part of the post and drop me a message if you're interested for additional info!

Thanks for your time and hope I haven't broken the rules! (first time posting so apologies if so)

Alex

List of ppl Looking to Collaborate!

BBS Signature
Chongo
Chongo
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 03
Voice Actor
Response to List of ppl Looking to Collaborate! Jul. 7th, 2012 @ 06:13 PM Reply

Voice actor (will send demo reel if requested)
And composer (music can be found on my page)

Always willing to voice act. Make music in my freetime. That's what I get for not having Flash

Click the pic to see the cool stuff I do on the Youtubes

BBS Signature
Kraton9000
Kraton9000
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Game Developer
Response to List of ppl Looking to Collaborate! Jul. 7th, 2012 @ 06:35 PM Reply

Can write, make sprite animations and do moderate programming.

Whatever you thought, I already thunk it!

kid-blue
kid-blue
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 10
Blank Slate
Response to List of ppl Looking to Collaborate! Jul. 7th, 2012 @ 07:14 PM Reply

AS2 programer who is also an artist looking for a decent music to make a rhythm game

ESTAR48
ESTAR48
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Musician
Response to List of ppl Looking to Collaborate! Jul. 7th, 2012 @ 09:53 PM Reply

At 7/7/12 07:14 PM, kid-blue wrote: AS2 programer who is also an artist looking for a decent music to make a rhythm game

Im here, what do you need? :)

Only the champions and winners click the link :P

BBS Signature
ToxxicImpact
ToxxicImpact
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to List of ppl Looking to Collaborate! Jul. 10th, 2012 @ 01:10 AM Reply

I am looking for someone experienced in c# to help with a open world RPG. Also it would be nice if you were familiar with the game engine Unity.
Also looking for someone who is experienced with autodesk Maya or autodesk 3d max to create realistic models for the game.
Any further information about the game can be asked through a PM.

sleeeeep
sleeeeep
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Animator
Response to List of ppl Looking to Collaborate! Jul. 10th, 2012 @ 10:21 PM Reply

I have a series i started that i have not touched. I would love to get someone who is passionate about the idea and series. It is a sprite series. It is NOT like Super Mario Bros Z. However it does have Mario along with other people. Now i don't consider myself to be a great sprite artist. In fact i would say im average if that. BUT if you do want to come on board and work together on this you NEED to be able to animate with sprites at least as good as me or better. I really don't want someone who is sloppy and rushes threw their work.

The series it self, i feel is a good idea that i have not seen on NG. Its called Super Mario Invaded. I have 2 episodes completed already. Though i kinda became preoccupied with other things and haven't worked on it in a loooong time. As well im kinda stuck on the later details of the story and would love some creative help along with animating as well. If you want to know more about the story PM and i can shoot you the gist of it. Please pleeease if your going to shoot me a pm be serious about it. I don't want someone who is going to flake out on me 3 days in. Anyways let me know and thanks!

touchin 101

BBS Signature
Atlas
Atlas
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 21
Musician
Response to List of ppl Looking to Collaborate! Jul. 11th, 2012 @ 10:50 PM Reply

I'm currently looking to collab on some audio pieces. I really want to help by writing the lyrics for the song. If your interested just PM with the specifics of the song and what you want and I might be willing to work with you.

Steam | Letterboxd | Formerly Known As J-Rex

BBS Signature
xamuli
xamuli
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Gamer
Response to List of ppl Looking to Collaborate! Jul. 14th, 2012 @ 03:00 PM Reply

I'm making a tower defence game but I suck at drawing so I need an artist to make the graphics for the game. The drawings needed for the game are:
- enemies (3-5 types, not necessary to animate)
- turrets (propably only 1 type, also the bullets)
- levels (Tileset or draw the whole level as one big picture)
- menus (Main menu, pause menu, maybe more)

I don't need one artist to do all of the graphics, you can choose one thing from the list you want to do but it would be preferred if you could do all of them.

Pm me if you're interested.