Be a Supporter!

Vote Behemoth

  • 50,673 Views
  • 478 Replies
Respond to this Topic
mkurt
mkurt
  • Member since: Mar. 31, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 10
Art Lover
Response to Vote Behemoth Mar. 20th, 2010 @ 11:33 PM Reply

Next year we'll get our revenge... that's sure.

Overtired
Overtired
  • Member since: Dec. 30, 2001
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 60
Blank Slate
Response to Vote Behemoth Mar. 21st, 2010 @ 12:42 AM Reply

For a company as small as The Behemoth to get more then a third of the votes against a company as popular as Blizzard is pretty good. While It's still pretty fair to call it a blow out; considering how many people pay a monthly fee to play World of Warcraft; more then a third of the vote is pretty good.

There isn't any shame in losing to a company as strong as Blizzard.


BBS Signature
aqsasha
aqsasha
  • Member since: Dec. 19, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to Vote Behemoth Mar. 21st, 2010 @ 04:55 AM Reply

sorry voted for blizzard

it just that i cant buy behemoth games here

sorry

StefanSreto
StefanSreto
  • Member since: Apr. 25, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Vote Behemoth Mar. 21st, 2010 @ 07:16 AM Reply

FOR TEH MOTHERLAND!
I AINT PLAYIN STARCRAFT!!!
(although i do like me some tiberian sun)

Vote Behemoth


Stefan Sretovic. Star of the Internet.
PS: not rly lulz :3
My contact mail.

BBS Signature
StefanSreto
StefanSreto
  • Member since: Apr. 25, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Vote Behemoth Mar. 21st, 2010 @ 07:25 AM Reply

aw shit what an asshole i was.
i didn't know the votes were closed.


Stefan Sretovic. Star of the Internet.
PS: not rly lulz :3
My contact mail.

BBS Signature
Kamikaye
Kamikaye
  • Member since: Jul. 16, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 10
Artist
Response to Vote Behemoth Mar. 21st, 2010 @ 09:32 AM Reply

Mmh I voted.
But I find it kinda unfair of the poll-hoster to put a small studio like Behemoth against the Titan of the PC game industry.


BBS Signature
BomKosh
BomKosh
  • Member since: Mar. 8, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 04
Gamer
Response to Vote Behemoth Mar. 21st, 2010 @ 10:08 AM Reply

Sorry, Fulp. When it comes down to popularity, Blizzard will always win due to many people playing WoW or something. I doubt you'll win anytime soon.

Random-ness
Random-ness
  • Member since: Feb. 7, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to Vote Behemoth Mar. 21st, 2010 @ 12:29 PM Reply

Wow behemoth rocks blizzard never liked the wow seires becuase of the membership thing so im votin for BEHEMOTH!!!!!!

DumbassDude
DumbassDude
  • Member since: Aug. 24, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 35
Voice Actor
Response to Vote Behemoth Mar. 21st, 2010 @ 01:09 PM Reply

I think gaining 33% of the votes is pretty damn impressive especially against Blizzard.

Didn't realise the Behemoth had such a big fan base.


BBS Signature
CoeCo
CoeCo
  • Member since: Dec. 26, 2002
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 12
Blank Slate
Response to Vote Behemoth Mar. 21st, 2010 @ 01:16 PM Reply

No, you amateur companies aren't going to beat blizzard or any other serious company in any way. Just give up, lay down and die like the rest, Kthx.

HeavyTank
HeavyTank
  • Member since: Mar. 30, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 44
Gamer
Response to Vote Behemoth Mar. 21st, 2010 @ 01:16 PM Reply

At 3/21/10 10:47 AM, Timchik wrote: GO GO TF2!!!!!!
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!

YAY GO TF2!!! *realises that this thread is about Blizzard vs Behemoth*...wait, what?

uzimaki320
uzimaki320
  • Member since: Aug. 17, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 06
Blank Slate
Response to Vote Behemoth Mar. 21st, 2010 @ 01:28 PM Reply

Damn you Blizzard. All in favor of an awesome tacticool raid on Blizzard's HQ atop their mountain of gold? We'll bust in and smash the servers all Rainbow Six style and leave a bunch of angrey faic stickers and penicorn plushies everywhere. That'll show 'em.


BBS Signature
Skankles
Skankles
  • Member since: Mar. 31, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 17
Blank Slate
Response to Vote Behemoth Mar. 21st, 2010 @ 02:19 PM Reply

What an incredibly piss poor match up of companies. The odds are so loaded against the smaller companies its not even fair.
Rockstar North vs Nippon Ichi Software- Are you fucking kidding? Raise your hand if you've ever played the Disgaea series? How about even heard of it?
Even worse, how do you think the creators of Flower going to compare to even 1 of the Call of Duty Games? They're fighting the company who made the series.
Twisted Pixil vs Bethesda?
Q Games vs Capcom?
Did they even take into consideration categories? How about age of the company and number of titles?
I understand that it makes the later tiers more interesting and intense, but the list is just throwing out smaller companies out to the slaughter.
I digress...

I'd really like to support Behemoth here, but lets be honest, RoboJesus said it best:

Dude, they fucking made Diablo. DIABLO TOM.

Vote Behemoth

robonoob118118
robonoob118118
  • Member since: Mar. 10, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Vote Behemoth Mar. 21st, 2010 @ 02:33 PM Reply

Holy... well, you guys did it :)you freakin' WON!

aListers
aListers
  • Member since: Apr. 19, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 14
Gamer
Response to Vote Behemoth Mar. 21st, 2010 @ 02:45 PM Reply

well it was pretty close. I voted for behemoth when they only had like 20%.


???-2004?=dark ages, 2005?=atomic betty era, 2006=red dwarf era, 2007-2009=newgrounds era, 2009-on= anime era.
What have I done with my life?
clock crew

BBS Signature
Negalord
Negalord
  • Member since: Feb. 6, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to Vote Behemoth Mar. 21st, 2010 @ 03:24 PM Reply

NOOOOOOO! WE LOST!

mkurt
mkurt
  • Member since: Mar. 31, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 10
Art Lover
Response to Vote Behemoth Mar. 21st, 2010 @ 03:26 PM Reply

At 3/21/10 01:16 PM, CoeCo wrote: No, you amateur companies aren't going to beat blizzard or any other serious company in any way. Just give up, lay down and die like the rest, Kthx.

It's thanks to people like you this world sucks.

Afromaster
Afromaster
  • Member since: Nov. 4, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 28
Blank Slate
Response to Vote Behemoth Mar. 21st, 2010 @ 03:43 PM Reply

Behemoth gets major points for taking on Blizzard. It wasnt a total landslide victory either.


DKhands OG XBL Gamertag

Astrality
Astrality
  • Member since: Mar. 21, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to Vote Behemoth Mar. 21st, 2010 @ 03:57 PM Reply

Hmmm....Firaxis Games are up against Square Enix... Wonder if Final Fantasy XIII will change anything?

D4RKB34ST
D4RKB34ST
  • Member since: Mar. 21, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Vote Behemoth Mar. 21st, 2010 @ 04:45 PM Reply

Visit Consoleplus.co.cc
more people visit now .... and sign up now ............

ian4678
ian4678
  • Member since: Feb. 17, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to Vote Behemoth Mar. 21st, 2010 @ 05:12 PM Reply

At 3/21/10 01:28 PM, uzimaki320 wrote: Damn you Blizzard. All in favor of an awesome tacticool raid on Blizzard's HQ atop their mountain of gold? We'll bust in and smash the servers all Rainbow Six style and leave a bunch of angrey faic stickers and penicorn plushies everywhere. That'll show 'em.

Bobby Kotick would crush any who oppose him like an ant. He has mysterious powers.

ShoopDaToaster
ShoopDaToaster
  • Member since: Feb. 19, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 06
Blank Slate
Response to Vote Behemoth Mar. 21st, 2010 @ 08:42 PM Reply

Now that UNFORTUNATLEY,T3h Behomoth got Blammmed from the competiton,
GO VALVE!!!!!
(I just had to)


MOSKAU! MOSKAU! I EAT YOUR SANDVICHES! YOU SUCK! HA HA HA HA HA! HEY!
Characters from left to right--
YTR, Reinforcments,Pants Robot,Kerezon,David the Sauce,Semelon and Me.

BBS Signature
ShoopDaToaster
ShoopDaToaster
  • Member since: Feb. 19, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 06
Blank Slate
Response to Vote Behemoth Mar. 21st, 2010 @ 09:01 PM Reply

You sound like the most unfunny faggot ever.
You made my previous post seem good.

That wasn't supposed to be funny. I wanted to root for the second favorite in the awards.
I hate that The Behemoth didn't make it.


MOSKAU! MOSKAU! I EAT YOUR SANDVICHES! YOU SUCK! HA HA HA HA HA! HEY!
Characters from left to right--
YTR, Reinforcments,Pants Robot,Kerezon,David the Sauce,Semelon and Me.

BBS Signature
MoRGoT1-1
MoRGoT1-1
  • Member since: Feb. 23, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 29
Gamer
Response to Vote Behemoth Mar. 21st, 2010 @ 09:17 PM Reply

Dang i was late , i would of vote for newgrounds , blizzard brought destruction and despair with WoW


Cry while training to laugh on the battlefield

LevelReoUp
LevelReoUp
  • Member since: Jun. 4, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to Vote Behemoth Mar. 21st, 2010 @ 10:33 PM Reply

Way to go Blizzard!

Sorry, I just don't like you guys. You don't impress me with your big talk' and your laidback attitudes like sitting in your offices makes you all safe and shiz, like your futures are all set and stone and that's why you don't give a rat's behind about anything we say here, Blizzard's just wowed me too much compared to you guys - what, Castle Crashers? Cheap little fun arcade game side scroller? Alien Hominid? Same thing? Ha, give me something other than your merchandising and small-scale video games, call me back when you guys get some decent publishing.

StarCraft II > All of Behemoth.

*braces self for massive backlash*

In all seriousness though, its ironic that I spend so much time here and I still don't vote for the home team. I'm glad Kojima Products and Blizzard got where they are, plus 2K Marin, PlatinumGames, and Rocksteady Studio. I only hope Bungie doesn't win - it'd be a cheap victory.

kungfumonkey8
kungfumonkey8
  • Member since: May. 31, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 16
Blank Slate
Response to Vote Behemoth Mar. 21st, 2010 @ 10:41 PM Reply

looking tough right now.......-2000 votes :S
sorry tom, we tried :'(

Attactivist
Attactivist
  • Member since: Oct. 7, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 16
Blank Slate
Response to Vote Behemoth Mar. 21st, 2010 @ 11:12 PM Reply

SLAVES SHALL FUCKING SERVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Metal Hell | Industrial Crew | The Grindcore Gore Pit

Theirs only ONE "Hell Hammer", and it isn't a band... It's a drummer.

BBS Signature
mkurt
mkurt
  • Member since: Mar. 31, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 10
Art Lover
Response to Vote Behemoth Mar. 21st, 2010 @ 11:37 PM Reply

At 3/21/10 10:33 PM, LevelReoUp wrote: Way to go Blizzard!

Sorry, I just don't like you guys. You don't impress me with your big talk' and your laidback attitudes like sitting in your offices makes you all safe and shiz, like your futures are all set and stone and that's why you don't give a rat's behind about anything we say here, Blizzard's just wowed me too much compared to you guys - what, Castle Crashers? Cheap little fun arcade game side scroller? Alien Hominid? Same thing? Ha, give me something other than your merchandising and small-scale video games, call me back when you guys get some decent publishing.

StarCraft II > All of Behemoth.

*braces self for massive backlash*

In all seriousness though, its ironic that I spend so much time here and I still don't vote for the home team. I'm glad Kojima Products and Blizzard got where they are, plus 2K Marin, PlatinumGames, and Rocksteady Studio. I only hope Bungie doesn't win - it'd be a cheap victory.

Urgh..... I suppose anyone can have his own opinions....
WELL SCREW THAT YOU FAGGOT, why are you still here to persecute after your not so overwhelming victory "Blizzard fan"? If I were an administrator or moderator I'll knock you out of here with a kick in the ass! Yours is pure evil, you are not objective, neither constructive.
I never played a blizzard game but now I'm sure I'll never do it, thanks to people like you who lead me to hate a developer regardless his games.

xnathanx
xnathanx
  • Member since: May. 25, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 10
Writer
Response to Vote Behemoth Mar. 22nd, 2010 @ 12:22 AM Reply

Blizzard will go to the 6th round. No dought. Who else will be going is highly unknown. Only reason Blizzard wins is WoW, and SC2. Latest games. If not for SC2, You mighta stood a chance on that battle, but the chance of blizz loseing is not good.

xnathanx
xnathanx
  • Member since: May. 25, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 10
Writer
Response to Vote Behemoth Mar. 22nd, 2010 @ 12:36 AM Reply

At 3/21/10 11:37 PM, mkurt wrote:
At 3/21/10 10:33 PM, LevelReoUp wrote: Way to go Blizzard!

Sorry, I just don't like you guys. You don't impress me with your big talk' and your laidback attitudes like sitting in your offices makes you all safe and shiz, like your futures are all set and stone and that's why you don't give a rat's behind about anything we say here, Blizzard's just wowed me too much compared to you guys - what, Castle Crashers? Cheap little fun arcade game side scroller? Alien Hominid? Same thing? Ha, give me something other than your merchandising and small-scale video games, call me back when you guys get some decent publishing.

StarCraft II > All of Behemoth.

*braces self for massive backlash*

In all seriousness though, its ironic that I spend so much time here and I still don't vote for the home team. I'm glad Kojima Products and Blizzard got where they are, plus 2K Marin, PlatinumGames, and Rocksteady Studio. I only hope Bungie doesn't win - it'd be a cheap victory.
Urgh..... I suppose anyone can have his own opinions....
WELL SCREW THAT YOU FAGGOT, why are you still here to persecute after your not so overwhelming victory "Blizzard fan"? If I were an administrator or moderator I'll knock you out of here with a kick in the ass! Yours is pure evil, you are not objective, neither constructive.
I never played a blizzard game but now I'm sure I'll never do it, thanks to people like you who lead me to hate a developer regardless his games.

Regardless, Dude. Blizz Games Such as Starcraft, Warcraft, and Diablo Completely overhauled those types when they came out. Age of empires was based off Warcraft largly. Only thing, WArcraft dosnt focus on Resources, it focuses on killing and massive army devolpent. And if u gave WC3 a chance, itd be a very fun game. Another thing, WC3 MASSSSSSSSIIIVVEEEEE world editor Flezability. You know how to write Jazz script, you can make a map or rather yet a Whole game into a single file less then 8mb. Though alot of BIG maps on WC3 are being turned into games such as DOTA => Leauge of Legends. WC3 was... is the back bone of Blizz, WoW is just the legs that keep it going.

WoW is fun... for a while.. The constant Grinding to lvl bores faster then a fat guy with a donut. The original wow, Best ever. fun fun fun. Cause 60 may have been the limit, but people were fighting gods and actually had to try. Now adays u hit 80 u can solo every 25/40 man 60 raid out there in the old wow. If u plan on ever playing it, Priv servers are the way to go. Least u can see the game, and not have to pay.

But all in all. A few posts up, the guy is right, These people are putting HUGEE ass companies vs these mom and pop companies, no ones ever heard of. Its rather not fair, due to the fact, they cant afford the celebs like blizz and Square einx can. And Square enix has FF7 Saveing them. That was the turning point of all FF's. If they remade that game, theyd be able to retire every one of there workers. Blizz has SC2.

Now had i been able to play Castle crashers, as ive wanted to since it was shown on being made. I woulda taken the time to read these news posts and voted for Tom. But Since he hasnt made a Computer version [If he has plz msg me the link for it] i had no real initive to help him. I apologize, but the people running the contest need to be shot. They have the tiers all loaded to the BIG companies. They need to give all ppl chances equal. like big guys VS Big guys, Little guys vs little guys. So this isnt much of a loss at all. more of a Set-up.

-Naterx