00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

markololohands just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Official Pokemon Hg/ss Thread

68,546 Views | 1,021 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Official Pokemon Hg/ss Thread 2010-09-09 02:17:37

At 9/8/10 11:00 PM, XxRobJohnsonxX wrote: I loved Pokemon Gold/Silver when it first came out for GBC.... How are the remakes?

The remakes are awesome. Everything great about Gen2, plus all the gameplay improvements of Gen4. And believe me, there are many. Unfortunately, the story only got a bit of expansion, instead of being like in Platinum where the plot was surprisingly good for Pokémon.

(I'm a little turned off by the 3d shit)

How so? What's wrong with 3D buildings and such? If you don't like them, you'll HATE Gen5, screenshots show plenty of 3D.

Response to Official Pokemon Hg/ss Thread 2010-09-09 02:34:07

At 9/9/10 02:17 AM, SoulMaster71 wrote:
At 9/8/10 11:00 PM, XxRobJohnsonxX wrote: I loved Pokemon Gold/Silver when it first came out for GBC.... How are the remakes?
The remakes are awesome. Everything great about Gen2, plus all the gameplay improvements of Gen4. And believe me, there are many. Unfortunately, the story only got a bit of expansion, instead of being like in Platinum where the plot was surprisingly good for Pokémon.
(I'm a little turned off by the 3d shit)
How so? What's wrong with 3D buildings and such? If you don't like them, you'll HATE Gen5, screenshots show plenty of 3D.

Idk.... i was just pleasantly surprised with the LG/FR and R/S/E games...
I bought pearl for my little sister... and i watched her play a little of it.... and tbh...
Games look like shit when they integrate 3d into 2d...
If you have a game with sprites.... it should stay 2d, imo.

But other than that... if the gameplay is the same/better than the originals and it plays just like LG/FR & R/S/E then I might just pick it up...

Gold was always my favorite Pokemon game... and I've been waiting for the rerelease since LG/FR... and idk i guess the 3d got me spooked, lol

От каждого по способностям, каждому по потребностям

BBS Signature