00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Chan99 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

GreaseMonkey scripts for NG

73,748 Views | 475 Replies

Response to GreaseMonkey scripts for NG 2010-04-04 15:45:27

At 4/4/10 03:43 PM, Chdonga wrote:
Well why don't you make a list of all of his scripts so we'll know which don't work?

On/Offline indicator and stats scripts don't work anymore.

Response to GreaseMonkey scripts for NG 2010-04-04 15:53:23

Why did criticsquid leave anyway?

Give me cash and receive arts!

(thanks for the years of Lulu/Payne r34 my loyal dealers)

BBS Signature

Response to GreaseMonkey scripts for NG 2010-04-04 17:26:27

At 4/4/10 04:20 PM, Tateos wrote:
At 4/4/10 03:53 PM, Chdonga wrote: Why did criticsquid leave anyway?
He left?

I think...

Give me cash and receive arts!

(thanks for the years of Lulu/Payne r34 my loyal dealers)

BBS Signature

Response to GreaseMonkey scripts for NG 2010-04-04 19:39:42

Shit, now there is only 2 greasemonkey scripters here, knugen and iamgrimreaper.

winner of the first annual NG Hunger games

life is just a trek, a quest to obtain knowledge, power, perhaps domination. maybe someone will win the race someday

BBS Signature

Response to GreaseMonkey scripts for NG 2010-04-04 21:06:18

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO...

Sorry my bad. Three.

winner of the first annual NG Hunger games

life is just a trek, a quest to obtain knowledge, power, perhaps domination. maybe someone will win the race someday

BBS Signature

Response to GreaseMonkey scripts for NG 2010-04-06 21:03:56

At 4/5/10 08:50 AM, VitaminP wrote:
At 4/4/10 08:54 AM, Archon68 wrote:
At 4/4/10 08:40 AM, VitaminP wrote: I've got a solution for you.
I'll never go back! Never!
Its now updated for you stubborn people, link.
Note - In Chrome it will not work on userpages due to them being on sub-domains and Chromes LocalStorage feature being stupid.

Thank'ee sir.

Response to GreaseMonkey scripts for NG 2010-04-07 09:57:53

Sorry for not making any awesome scripts atm, life's getting in the way :P But here's a quick one at least:

I've been annoyed by the huge black space at the bottom of topic pages (Chrome only, afaik) for a good while now. So I found out what caused it and here's now the highest awesomness/lines ratio I will probably ever produce.

NG BBS Black Space Remover

Response to GreaseMonkey scripts for NG 2010-04-07 10:03:13

At 4/7/10 09:57 AM, knugen wrote: NG BBS Black Space Remover

Meh, seems a bit dodgy and only works sometimes. Of course the bugs can't show up until it's released xP

Response to GreaseMonkey scripts for NG 2010-04-07 10:30:22

At 4/7/10 10:03 AM, knugen wrote:
At 4/7/10 09:57 AM, knugen wrote: NG BBS Black Space Remover
Meh, seems a bit dodgy and only works sometimes. Of course the bugs can't show up until it's released xP

Alright, kinda fail.. It seems this black space only shows up for BBS mods, so unless you are a mod who uses Chrome then never mind. I will still try to fix it, but it's not really interesting to the vast majority of you guys.

I will shut up now.

Response to GreaseMonkey scripts for NG 2010-04-08 19:52:11

Someone should make a script for the posts page that direct-links to each post, rather than just taking you to the thread.

Response to GreaseMonkey scripts for NG 2010-04-13 22:50:51

MOAR

Proud supporter of Asian prostitutes in need.

PSN ID:Peegler

Steam ID:Donut

BBS Signature

Response to GreaseMonkey scripts for NG 2010-04-13 23:06:38

At 4/7/10 10:30 AM, knugen wrote: Alright, kinda fail.. It seems this black space only shows up for BBS mods, so unless you are a mod who uses Chrome then never mind. I will still try to fix it, but it's not really interesting to the vast majority of you guys.

No, I'm using Chrome and I'm getting it occaisionally. I'm still not sure why and when it does happen, but I seem to get it on the Flash Portal. It's kind of strange. afaik, no other page but a few have this problem.

and Tom said this site is xhtml compliant? pah!

BBS Signature

Response to GreaseMonkey scripts for NG 2010-04-18 18:48:37

At 4/13/10 11:06 PM, thenewbies wrote:
At 4/7/10 10:30 AM, knugen wrote: Alright, kinda fail.. It seems this black space only shows up for BBS mods, so unless you are a mod who uses Chrome then never mind. I will still try to fix it, but it's not really interesting to the vast majority of you guys.
No, I'm using Chrome and I'm getting it occaisionally. I'm still not sure why and when it does happen, but I seem to get it on the Flash Portal. It's kind of strange. afaik, no other page but a few have this problem.

and Tom said this site is xhtml compliant? pah!

Oh yeah, never noticed that on the portal. As far as I can tell it's because of the little popup window that shows up with info about submissions as you hover over them (mods have a popup that probably builds on the same technique). When you scroll it's scripted to follow or something, so it constantly extends the boundaries.

I never came around to fixing it though, some day perhaps ^^

Response to GreaseMonkey scripts for NG 2010-04-19 19:25:09

Just finished my first NG greasemonkey script, here it is.

Newgrounds submissions stats
This script simply creates a Newgrounds-styled box with a bit of statistics about a user's submissions, right above the latest submissions.
Works on [user].newgrounds.com/audio as well as [user].newgrounds.com/flash

Currently shows the total amount of submissions, the average amount of submissions submitter per year, and the average score of all the submissions.

GET IT HERE, for all you fellow statwhores out there.

I'll try to do the posts link one too, it shouldn't be all that hard.

Response to GreaseMonkey scripts for NG 2010-04-19 19:28:27

I just noticed I forgot .com in the audio include. I fixed it as soon as I could on the online code thing, but if you grabbed it before I did that, please manually edit it. Sorry.

Response to GreaseMonkey scripts for NG 2010-04-20 13:39:20

At 4/19/10 07:25 PM, Mich wrote: Just finished my first NG greasemonkey script, here it is.

Newgrounds submissions stats

Cool, welcome to the "team" !

I already did something very similar to that script though ;)

Response to GreaseMonkey scripts for NG 2010-05-16 21:31:21

Found some good ones

N00B removal-removes all posts below lvl 5.
FabGrounds-For all you Fabs there
BlackGrounds-turns newgrounds black
Theam Mix and Match-lets you mix and match past theams

I Know Drugs, I Know Video Games, I Know Litliture, I Know Dru- wait...nevermind. Feel free to discuss any of these with me

BBS Signature

Response to GreaseMonkey scripts for NG 2010-06-29 22:20:42

At 5/16/10 09:31 PM, walterwagner wrote: N00B removal-removes all posts below lvl 5.

Tempting...

BBS Signature

Response to GreaseMonkey scripts for NG 2010-07-09 14:10:09

Damm I can not get the change level icon script working

BBS Signature

Response to GreaseMonkey scripts for NG 2010-07-09 14:11:25

At 7/9/10 02:10 PM, domo48 wrote: Damm I can not get the change level icon script working

oh so it only works in the bbs

BBS Signature

Response to GreaseMonkey scripts for NG 2010-07-09 14:35:30

At 7/9/10 02:11 PM, domo48 wrote:
At 7/9/10 02:10 PM, domo48 wrote: Damm I can not get the change level icon script working
oh so it only works in the bbs

Does anyone know how to keep the level icon changes forever? Everytime i enter firefox it goes back to normal so i have to put my level icon over and over again :(

Response to GreaseMonkey scripts for NG 2010-07-11 15:55:21

I don't think GreaseMonkey is compatible with the Firefox 4.0 Beta.

Response to GreaseMonkey scripts for NG 2010-07-11 16:00:20

At 7/11/10 03:55 PM, Molotov wrote: I don't think GreaseMonkey is compatible with the Firefox 4.0 Beta.

Nope, it's not. For beta testing purposes, all addons except for the feedback button are disabled. Plus, most would be unstable on FF4 anyway.

BBS Signature

Response to GreaseMonkey scripts for NG 2010-07-11 16:09:46

IMPORTANT NOTICE FOR ANYONE THAT HASN'T ALREADY NOTICED!

m00d.net is dead. Lookie here

THANK YOU FOR NOTICING THIS NOTICE

Response to GreaseMonkey scripts for NG 2010-07-24 20:34:08

I made an auto-blush script (Modified)
Link

Response to GreaseMonkey scripts for NG 2010-07-24 20:56:30

There's a script I have noticed up there that I would like to see someone working with. it's a script that makes any instances of your username change to Tom Fulp, or Bigbadron. I don't want it for that reason though. I would like to know if someone could rework it so you could change your username to anything you wanted. I've been trying to get a username change for ages, and this would be the closest thing. For some reason the original script freezes Firefox on me, so that's a problem that I might need to find a way around as well.

I'm on Last.fm!

Also, I used to be YeOldeSierra. Now I'm just Sierra :3

Response to GreaseMonkey scripts for NG 2010-07-25 03:51:57

At 5/16/10 09:31 PM, walterwagner wrote: N00B removal-removes all posts below lvl 5.

i'd like to see a script that performs the above type of function, but that operates more like knugen's Portal search filter. y'know, something customizable that would let you hide posts based on exp. level and/or sign-up date and/or post count. i might go ahead and jack snippets of code from both scripts and patch it together myself, but i'm so rusty with coding that it'd take me a long-ass-while to do. one of y'all should definitely go for it. ;D

right now i'm working on a GM script that removes all the level icons from the BBS and replaces them with the smaller user icons that appear next to reviews and blog posts. it's pretty half-baked so far... the way it is now, it only works with users that have an image as a part of their BBS signature. that's the quickest-easiest way i can think of to get the old user ID# out of each post. still trying to refine this a bit, if/when i get it all nice & crispy i'll post it up on that userscripts site.

...man, i heard about GreaseMonkey aaaaages ago but never really got into it. shame i waited so long. :\

BBS Signature

Response to GreaseMonkey scripts for NG 2010-07-25 04:40:29

pretty neat EJR.

At 7/25/10 04:12 AM, EJR wrote:
As you can see there's a little display problem that shows up when all of them are together, but

but you could just abbreviate 'Moderator' as 'Mod' and the text won't wrap anymore ;)

BBS Signature

Response to GreaseMonkey scripts for NG 2010-07-25 14:57:18

At 7/25/10 03:51 AM, SteveGuzzi wrote: right now i'm working on a GM script that removes all the level icons from the BBS and replaces them with the smaller user icons that appear next to reviews and blog posts.

well here's the demo run of it.

http://userscripts.org/scripts/review/82 268

makes the BBS a bit more tolerable IMO.

GreaseMonkey scripts for NG

BBS Signature

Response to GreaseMonkey scripts for NG 2010-07-25 14:58:57

At 7/25/10 02:57 PM, SteveGuzzi wrote: well here's the demo run of it.

whoops, here's the main page for it, not just the code

http://userscripts.org/scripts/show/8226 8

BBS Signature