Support NATA 2014
Goht
Goht
  • Member since: Aug. 9, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 14
Blank Slate
Response to Instant Sex!!! Mar. 7th, 2010 @ 12:21 PM Reply

I think this would be disgusting.

Slingshot
Slingshot
  • Member since: Jul. 10, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 05
Blank Slate
Response to Instant Sex!!! Mar. 7th, 2010 @ 12:27 PM Reply

At 3/7/10 12:21 PM, PhoenixGodwin wrote:
At 3/7/10 12:06 PM, slingshot14 wrote: Adultery is any form of sexual stimulation. ANY!!!
No. You're wrong. That is absolutely and positively not true. There is nothing to support what you just said, it's just something some dumbass with some religious affiliation told you: They lied.

Also "ïf your right hand cause you to sin, cut if off and throw it away."
That is a literary way of saying "If something in your life is making you feel compelled to sin, remove that element from your life".

You (or someone) just took that completely out of context and put it into a conversation in which it has no legitimate relevance.

. There is no doubt to anyone with half a brain that adultery means to have sex. You just don't want to believe it because you like sex want to do everything in yuor power make it seem like you're not doing anything wrong by commiting sexual sin. It is a sin, get over it,


Cockz and whatnot

Pre-K-Prostitute
Pre-K-Prostitute
  • Member since: Mar. 31, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to Instant Sex!!! Mar. 7th, 2010 @ 12:32 PM Reply

I see a lot of stupid spanning a very short period of thread. First of all, sex is awesome. Second of all, the christian god is a lie, a manifestation of guilt and fear created to keep us serfs in our place.

To quote funkBRS, people like you are the reason why I believe in a god called hate.


Boldest is he who refuses see what has once come and is to be.

BBS Signature
BojackZ
BojackZ
  • Member since: Jan. 2, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Instant Sex!!! Mar. 7th, 2010 @ 12:34 PM Reply

2990-2010=3000?!
PE4EEEEEEEEEEEEEEINUSSSSSSSSSSSS

PhoenixGodwin
PhoenixGodwin
  • Member since: Jun. 29, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 17
Art Lover
Response to Instant Sex!!! Mar. 7th, 2010 @ 12:57 PM Reply

At 3/7/10 12:27 PM, slingshot14 wrote:
. There is no doubt to anyone with half a brain that adultery means to have sex. You just don't want to believe it because you like sex want to do everything in yuor power make it seem like you're not doing anything wrong by commiting sexual sin. It is a sin, get over it,

How old are you? What grade are you in? Do you go to a religious school? Are you a virgin, and inexperienced in the ways of adult social life? Do you have a job? Do you live with your parents?

I'm positive that your answer to these questions will prove that not only do I have "more brain" than you (plus I'm a free thinker, unhinged from religious propaganda), but that you have less than "half a brain".

I didn't graduate highschool. I took my GED (and got perfect scores on the reading and writing section), got in the 99th percentile, went to work on film, and now I have two jobs, and am trying to get my career started as a writer.

Sex does not control my life, that being said, I have a girlfriend whom I live with, and I have been with for 3 years, we have sex plenty of times- here's the kicker: We're not married. "AAAAAHHHH SIN!!!"

What?

No. It's a natural human interaction that is programmed into our brains, whether it was by a god or not. Masturbation on the other hand, is a natural instinct humans have in order to release tension, and as I said, excess sperm. That's why kids as young as 9 figure it out on their own- it's supposed to happen. I knew sex wasn't wrong (ESPECIALLY masturbation) before I ever had it, so no- I'm not trying to do everything in my power to make it seem okay because I like it. The fact is, it doesn't take any effort to see why it's okay at all.

And as has been said "To have sex" does not equal masturbation- especially in terms of the bible. Have you even actually read it? Because I have. I was raised catholic, and I've read the whole thing more than once.

Religion is fine and all, but small, close minded people like you give religion a bad name. Think for your goddamn self for a change.

PikaRobo
PikaRobo
  • Member since: Apr. 28, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 38
Blank Slate
Response to Instant Sex!!! Mar. 7th, 2010 @ 12:59 PM Reply

What's wrong with good ol' lube and a hand?


BBS Signature
Ragnarokia
Ragnarokia
  • Member since: Sep. 29, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 22
Writer
Response to Instant Sex!!! Mar. 7th, 2010 @ 01:02 PM Reply

In todays world females have "rights" and other shit. In the good old days we just fucked them whenever we wanted.


When this post hits 88 mph, you're going to see some serious friendship.
Let's Player, Artist, Pony writer, Cuteness!

BBS Signature
Los-Illuminados
Los-Illuminados
  • Member since: Apr. 28, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 17
Blank Slate
Response to Instant Sex!!! Mar. 7th, 2010 @ 01:07 PM Reply

Don't....
Don't....
Don't... feed...
Musn't feed... the troll...


-Sig-

BBS Signature
DeadGhost
DeadGhost
  • Member since: Feb. 4, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 05
Blank Slate
Response to Instant Sex!!! Mar. 7th, 2010 @ 01:30 PM Reply

First it was about futurama then robot sex and then we randomly get to Exodus...... your f0cked...


BBS Signature
InsertFunnyUserName
InsertFunnyUserName
  • Member since: Jul. 18, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 40
Melancholy
Response to Instant Sex!!! Mar. 7th, 2010 @ 01:33 PM Reply

At 3/7/10 12:27 PM, slingshot14 wrote: . There is no doubt to anyone with half a brain that adultery means to have sex. You just don't want to believe it because you like sex want to do everything in yuor power make it seem like you're not doing anything wrong by commiting sexual sin. It is a sin, get over it,

You're basing your argument on one book written down 2,000 years ago after decades (or more) of word-of-mouth manipulations (play the game telephone and then report back) by people who weren't even there at the time of the supposed events. Not only that, but your evidence is flimsy (and some of it is just plain inaccurate) even by fundamentalist bible thumper standards. Furthermore, you neither know the definition of the word adultery or the difference between sex and masturbation. To put the icing on the cake, you're referencing a text that has been both ripped out of its historical context and has been translated from one language to another to the nth degree.

Just saying.


[quote]

whoa art what

BBS Signature
TrevorW
TrevorW
  • Member since: Sep. 27, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 07
Writer
Response to Instant Sex!!! Mar. 7th, 2010 @ 01:37 PM Reply

Sure we may be able to download the "people" however we simply do not have the ability to mimic the human mind yet. The human mind is one of random thought -- there is no set basis for a human like there is for a robot -- thus there would have to be a program made to mimic this. (Chaos theory states that the human mind can be explained in a formula, which would solve for an infinite amount of variables.)

However, chaos theory or not it will take many years and tons of funding to actually come to a point where we can mimic the human mind and "soul." AI is a complex thing that will evolve in a segmented way...don't expect your sex-bots tomorrow.


Failure should push you until success can pull you.

BBS Signature
Slingshot
Slingshot
  • Member since: Jul. 10, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 05
Blank Slate
Response to Instant Sex!!! Mar. 7th, 2010 @ 02:28 PM Reply

Yes you have your current day version of the word adultery, which was translated from the from Latin adulterium, which has been given many different definitions throughout the years. But if you'll notice adultery is also refered to in the bible as sexual sin, fornication, and inordinate affection. Technically there are differences in the original Biblical language as there is in the English between adultery and fornication, but, adultery is illicit sexual intercourse between married or unmarried persons. God has graciously provided -for the sexual desires of men and women to be satisfied only in marriage and to engage in pre-marital, or extra-marital sex, before or outside of marriage is to sin in God's sight.


Cockz and whatnot

CompleteDouche
CompleteDouche
  • Member since: Dec. 1, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 09
Musician
Response to Instant Sex!!! Mar. 7th, 2010 @ 03:06 PM Reply

At 3/7/10 10:34 AM, gibleto wrote: If you're referring to electric cars, we've built them before. The first car model ever designed was actually electric, but you can thank Mr. Henry Ford for pushing so hard for gasoline fueled cars.

Actually, the Model T ran on Gasoline and Ethanol. The care even has a higher mileage rate that the average car on the road.
Thank all of the shitty companies after that which built cleaner and less efficient cars.


No matter what your weaknesses are, make sure your own abilities supersede them.

AngryCat
AngryCat
  • Member since: Aug. 8, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 16
Audiophile
Response to Instant Sex!!! Mar. 7th, 2010 @ 03:59 PM Reply

At 3/7/10 10:11 AM, slingshot14 wrote: It's not long till we start downloading sexual partners and chidren(think that one Futurama episode).
children.

wat?

Instant Sex!!!

Mo-ni
Mo-ni
  • Member since: Jun. 18, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to Instant Sex!!! Mar. 7th, 2010 @ 04:32 PM Reply

At 3/7/10 12:06 PM, slingshot14 wrote: Adultery is any form of sexual stimulation. ANY!!! And think of this, when you're looking at porn are you not looking at a woman with lust? And as Jesus says "...if anyone looks at a woman and wants to sin sexually with her, in his mind he has already done that sin with the woman"

Also "ïf your right hand cause you to sin, cut if off and throw it away."

Dude, honestly shut that shit up. We have free will for a reason. Who the fuck are you to tell anyone what is right or wrong? "JUDGE NOT LEST YE BE JUDGED" For those who are religious it is between THEM AND GOD! If they aren't religious you are basically shoving your believes down their throat. If a man wants to beat his rocks off he can. If he wants a flesh light who gives a shit. Men need to release the sperm and women need sexings to.

So as a religious person I'm telling to..STFU and get out the thread preaching.


Thread killer and proud of it :)

PhoenixGodwin
PhoenixGodwin
  • Member since: Jun. 29, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 17
Art Lover
Response to Instant Sex!!! Mar. 7th, 2010 @ 05:18 PM Reply

At 3/7/10 01:30 PM, DeadGhost wrote: First it was about futurama then robot sex and then we randomly get to Exodus...... your f0cked...

I think you have that backwards...

maybe.
Stretchysumo
Stretchysumo
  • Member since: Mar. 24, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 28
Gamer
Response to Instant Sex!!! Mar. 7th, 2010 @ 05:42 PM Reply

ITT OP is a butthurt christian.


PSN ID/Gamertag: KittensWithBeer

BBS Signature
Spirosgod
Spirosgod
  • Member since: Sep. 7, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 32
Musician
Response to Instant Sex!!! Mar. 7th, 2010 @ 05:48 PM Reply

At 3/7/10 10:24 AM, Dropkicked wrote:
At 3/7/10 10:14 AM, JKMonkey wrote: Futurama took place in the year 3000, 2990 years in the future
...3000 - 2990 = 2010?

Exactly my thought.

Also I don't think sex with a "real" partener will ever be able to be replaced by something.

ilikeblamingcrap
ilikeblamingcrap
  • Member since: Dec. 5, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 29
Gamer
Response to Instant Sex!!! Mar. 7th, 2010 @ 05:50 PM Reply

At 3/7/10 12:06 PM, slingshot14 wrote: Also "ïf your right hand cause you to sin, cut if off and throw it away."

Not literally you fucking ass. God isn't actually like that, he does not condemn HUMAN NATURE. Now shut the fuck up you disgrace of a christian.

Sensationalism
Sensationalism
  • Member since: Aug. 27, 2006
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Member
Level 35
Melancholy
Response to Instant Sex!!! Mar. 7th, 2010 @ 06:12 PM Reply

At 3/7/10 10:24 AM, Alchemist94 wrote: Real sex is always going to be better and more exciting than masturbation. People will still always have sex.

This. Only virgins would think otherwise.


The sig that I'm wearin? Awesomely made by Skaren!
Also, I like annoying Americans by calling English football "real football" and American football "rugby".-Lost-Chances

BBS Signature
ACX352395
ACX352395
  • Member since: Mar. 7, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Instant Sex!!! Mar. 7th, 2010 @ 06:25 PM Reply

this made me laugh so much LMFAO


can ou find the missing letter??? ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ

Dmabster
Dmabster
  • Member since: May. 11, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to Instant Sex!!! Mar. 7th, 2010 @ 06:49 PM Reply

At 3/7/10 10:17 AM, slingshot14 wrote:
At 3/7/10 10:14 AM, JKMonkey wrote: Futurama took place in the year 3000, 2990 years in the future
Yeah but at the rate we're going we'll probably reach that point by 2030

The Russians probably reached that point in 1967. DAMN COMMIES. STOP HOLDIN' OUT ON US


Insert humorous comment about the below user.

http://www.youtube.com/user/Dmabste rProductions

CBLStaffer
CBLStaffer
  • Member since: Aug. 14, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to Instant Sex!!! Mar. 7th, 2010 @ 06:55 PM Reply

it's possible...but a real partner is better...


Hook 'Em Horns !!
\m/

bangyouredead
bangyouredead
  • Member since: Oct. 27, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to Instant Sex!!! Mar. 7th, 2010 @ 06:59 PM Reply

At 3/7/10 10:11 AM, slingshot14 wrote: It's not long till we start downloading sexual partners and chidren(think that one Futurama episode)

Great, I can look forward to a virtual Lucy Liu ._.


BBS Signature
formulario
formulario
  • Member since: Oct. 10, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 10
Blank Slate
Response to Instant Sex!!! Mar. 7th, 2010 @ 07:01 PM Reply

At 3/7/10 10:24 AM, Alchemist94 wrote: Real sex is always going to be better and more exciting than masturbation. People will still always have sex.

i second this!