New Topic Respond to this Topic
Deathrow-cy
Deathrow-cy
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 06
Blank Slate
Teacher asks students to masturbate Feb. 24th, 2010 @ 10:41 AM Reply

"The teacher asked three teenagers to provide sperm samples (in other words: masturbate) so the class could study sperm under the microscope.

One of the students told his parents about the incident. His shocked parents immediately notified the police.

A spokesman for the police said: "It is a disrespectful and bizarre thing to ask a student, we are all horrified."

The school, located in Campo Grande, Rio de Janeiro, says it's equally appalled by the biology teacher's behavior."

NG, What the hell?

Discuss

Lol'd

BBS Signature
RalphieUJ
RalphieUJ
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 49
Blank Slate
Response to Teacher asks students to masturbate Feb. 24th, 2010 @ 10:43 AM Reply

I bet the students were all like "What...the f... OK!!!"

"Aww man I shot marvin in the face..."
Last.fm

BBS Signature
zaci1
zaci1
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 10
Blank Slate
Response to Teacher asks students to masturbate Feb. 24th, 2010 @ 10:43 AM Reply

So what?

Sheizenhammer
Sheizenhammer
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 32
Blank Slate
Response to Teacher asks students to masturbate Feb. 24th, 2010 @ 10:45 AM Reply

That's odd...

Any competent biology teacher should know it's not easy to get clear pictures of moving cells, especially fast-moving ones like sperm cells. Unless the school had some really expensive microscope / live-staining equipment, this would appear to be a case of another weirdo getting into a school.

(Come to think of it, if they had the money for that kind of microscope equipment, they could've very easily just gone to the sperm bank and bought some of the stuff. o_0)

Lucian-MK-IV
Lucian-MK-IV
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 18
Gamer
Response to Teacher asks students to masturbate Feb. 24th, 2010 @ 10:48 AM Reply

I'd do it under one condition - the sexy female students would have to get naked. I can't just masturbate to nothing dammit!

"GROOOOAAAAAR!!!!" - Tyrannosaurus rex, 65 million years ago

BBS Signature
sirguyman
sirguyman
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 20
Game Developer
Response to Teacher asks students to masturbate Feb. 24th, 2010 @ 10:49 AM Reply

Imagine your teacher aksed that to you...

I am mighty Sirguyman OR AM I?
Hail zeus!

BBS Signature
smeagol1
smeagol1
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 22
Blank Slate
Response to Teacher asks students to masturbate Feb. 24th, 2010 @ 11:34 AM Reply

epic fail teacher!

Enter Thy Metal Hell
.NG Cryptozoology Club
www.infowars.com Because There Is A War On For Your Mind.

BBS Signature
gingermagicman
gingermagicman
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 14
Blank Slate
Response to Teacher asks students to masturbate Feb. 24th, 2010 @ 11:43 AM Reply

At 2/24/10 10:48 AM, Lucian-MK-IV wrote: I can't just masturbate to nothing dammit!

Really? You suck.

In December, drinkin' horchata, I look psycotic in a, bal-a-clava.

BBS Signature
V-K
V-K
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to Teacher asks students to masturbate Feb. 24th, 2010 @ 11:45 AM Reply

At 2/24/10 11:40 AM, MuyBurrito wrote: That's not unusual in higher level Bio classes.

For Advanced Placement Biology during my sophomore year, my Bio teacher gave me a blowjob after my midterm to demonstrate the advancement of human sexuality. That's just what good teachers do, they bend the rules to show you how to learn.

I hope your bio teacher was a female.

Lucian-MK-IV
Lucian-MK-IV
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 18
Gamer
Response to Teacher asks students to masturbate Feb. 24th, 2010 @ 11:49 AM Reply

At 2/24/10 11:43 AM, gingermagicman wrote:
At 2/24/10 10:48 AM, Lucian-MK-IV wrote: I can't just masturbate to nothing dammit!
Really? You suck.

No, my woman sucks.

"GROOOOAAAAAR!!!!" - Tyrannosaurus rex, 65 million years ago

BBS Signature
Synnxile
Synnxile
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 10
Blank Slate
Response to Teacher asks students to masturbate Feb. 24th, 2010 @ 12:01 PM Reply

Big Gay Al off South Park..that's the teacher

you can do whatever the hell you want. up to you

BBS Signature
drknes
drknes
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 14
Blank Slate
Response to Teacher asks students to masturbate Feb. 24th, 2010 @ 12:07 PM Reply

At 2/24/10 10:45 AM, Sheizenhammer wrote: (Come to think of it, if they had the money for that kind of microscope equipment, they could've very easily just gone to the sperm bank and bought some of the stuff. o_0)

Nah they used all the school funds to buy the microscopes LOL.

Ryanson
Ryanson
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 16
Musician
Response to Teacher asks students to masturbate Feb. 24th, 2010 @ 12:08 PM Reply

Teacher could have just asked other teachers.

or the fine fellows here at Newgrounds!

Life is a performance, and the world is full of critics. Give it your all like it's your last show.
You don't even want to know

BBS Signature
FattyWhale
FattyWhale
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 49
Melancholy
Response to Teacher asks students to masturbate Feb. 24th, 2010 @ 12:09 PM Reply

At 2/24/10 12:08 PM, ryanson209 wrote: Teacher could have just asked other teachers.

or the fine fellows here at Newgrounds!

Yeah right. What the hell do these students have against masturbating? Do they think they are special or something?

[1] [2] [3] [4] [5]
:3

BBS Signature
Ragnarokia
Ragnarokia
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 22
Writer
Response to Teacher asks students to masturbate Feb. 24th, 2010 @ 12:13 PM Reply

I dont really see the problem here its a quick way to get sperm which is the subject being taught. People are far to sensitive about "wrong" things.

When this post hits 88 mph, you're going to see some serious friendship.
Let's Player, Artist, Pony writer, Cuteness!

BBS Signature
Sevkat
Sevkat
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 29
Melancholy
Response to Teacher asks students to masturbate Feb. 24th, 2010 @ 12:15 PM Reply

I'd be like "Well, I'm gunna need some help".

[SevkittyBBS, join LOSER] - [I am not a crook] - [Add me on Steam: svkkt]

BBS Signature
Ryanson
Ryanson
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 16
Musician
Response to Teacher asks students to masturbate Feb. 24th, 2010 @ 12:18 PM Reply

At 2/24/10 12:09 PM, milinko959 wrote: Yeah right. What the hell do these students have against masturbating? Do they think they are special or something?

I'm sure they don't, but being asked by a teacher is a bit odd.

Life is a performance, and the world is full of critics. Give it your all like it's your last show.
You don't even want to know

BBS Signature
TheBlueRaven
TheBlueRaven
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 24
Blank Slate
Response to Teacher asks students to masturbate Feb. 24th, 2010 @ 12:35 PM Reply

Am I the only one here who thinks this article is fake?

cocks.

BBS Signature
hostility13
hostility13
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Teacher asks students to masturbate Feb. 24th, 2010 @ 01:11 PM Reply

At 2/24/10 10:41 AM, Deathrow-cy wrote: "The teacher asked three teenagers to provide sperm samples (in other words: masturbate) so the class could study sperm under the microscope.

if the teacher was hot id just ask for some help

hostility13
hostility13
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Teacher asks students to masturbate Feb. 24th, 2010 @ 01:13 PM Reply

At 2/24/10 11:40 AM, MuyBurrito wrote: That's not unusual in higher level Bio classes.

For Advanced Placement Biology during my sophomore year, my Bio teacher gave me a blowjob after my midterm to demonstrate the advancement of human sexuality. That's just what good teachers do, they bend the rules to show you how to learn.

hahahaha damn r u serious thats badass, if thats true ten thats fuckin awesome

Lorkas
Lorkas
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 29
Blank Slate
Response to Teacher asks students to masturbate Feb. 24th, 2010 @ 01:17 PM Reply

Wouldn't most of the sperm cells just die the other day?

My topics when I wasn't an asshole...12
NOBODY IS ALLOWED TO STEAL AND/OR EDIT MY SIG WITHOUT MY PERMISSION

BBS Signature
Monolight
Monolight
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Blank Slate
Response to Teacher asks students to masturbate Feb. 24th, 2010 @ 01:41 PM Reply

At 2/24/10 01:17 PM, Lorkas wrote: Wouldn't most of the sperm cells just die the other day?

I guess he asked them to do it in class.

bravo22
bravo22
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Audiophile
Response to Teacher asks students to masturbate Feb. 24th, 2010 @ 01:43 PM Reply

This is funny.

BBS Signature
Scorpion325
Scorpion325
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Gamer
Response to Teacher asks students to masturbate Feb. 24th, 2010 @ 01:44 PM Reply

Ha! That's pretty fucked up. Did the teacher seriously think that none of the students would find that insane and tell their parents?

Sig by me. Suck it bitches.

BBS Signature
SCUD14
SCUD14
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 27
Blank Slate
Response to Teacher asks students to masturbate Feb. 24th, 2010 @ 01:46 PM Reply

It doesn't say if anyone did it.

Stop looking

Parlux
Parlux
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Gamer
Response to Teacher asks students to masturbate Feb. 24th, 2010 @ 02:00 PM Reply

Brazilian chicks are hot. I would of asked if I could dump it in her ass.

a man could dream

BBS Signature
Lorkas
Lorkas
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 29
Blank Slate
Response to Teacher asks students to masturbate Feb. 24th, 2010 @ 02:04 PM Reply

At 2/24/10 01:57 PM, juxtapo wrote: ANOTHER ENTHRALLING STORY FROM STUNNING STUFF.COM THE MOST RELIABLE MEDIA OUTLET!

Basically yes.

My topics when I wasn't an asshole...12
NOBODY IS ALLOWED TO STEAL AND/OR EDIT MY SIG WITHOUT MY PERMISSION

BBS Signature
l0vemetal
l0vemetal
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 14
Musician
Response to Teacher asks students to masturbate Feb. 24th, 2010 @ 02:06 PM Reply

I'da asked if I could have a partner for that assignment... e one hell of a pickup line to finally ask the hot girl in class out.

"So, erm... there's this assignment, I was wondering if you'd like to be my partner..."

"Oh, that sounds great! What is it?"

domestic violence can be funny too!

BBS Signature
DarthRacoon
DarthRacoon
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to Teacher asks students to masturbate Feb. 24th, 2010 @ 02:59 PM Reply

Man, I wish that some on the teachers in my school would tell me to masturbate.

On their faces.

"Whoa baby I was born, with a fast fuse. I've got no time to love, just a city to abuse"

BBS Signature
Deathbybible
Deathbybible
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to Teacher asks students to masturbate Feb. 24th, 2010 @ 03:04 PM Reply

Who gives a fuck? Every man who is a man masturbates, and if he hasn't, he will in the near future. Sounds like a pretty harmless task. If I went home every day and made a chair, would it be so bad to ask that I bring one in for tech class? I mean what the hell is the problem here. "We were all horrified"

Horrified? really? Horrified is when you find out a murderer has stapled several underage girls to multiple trees, and you find them alive and watch them bleed to death while screaming. THAT's horrifying. Masturbation? Thats a matter of course, everyone does it but no one admits to it.

Squat