00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

MC4HJW just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Improving one of my pieces.

89,421 Views | 813 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Improving one of my pieces. 2010-03-02 14:19:25

Pet rock? I used to have one .. I ran over it with my dads care .. when I was 4.

Woow! I think you should go over to the writer forum ... Just my opinion, they could need you there.

I like thingis that makes it tingle ... Make me tingle!

BBS Signature

Response to Improving one of my pieces. 2010-03-02 14:26:50

At 3/2/10 02:19 PM, Skrootch wrote: Pet rock? I used to have one .. I ran over it with my dads care .. when I was 4.

Woow! I think you should go over to the writer forum ... Just my opinion, they could need you there.

She has a talent for writting, it's just amazing. Here's a little update on the pet rock, hope you like it. I don't want to color anything today so I'm doing it this way. Hope you like it. Still need to draw the collar and the leash. Hope you like it.

Improving one of my pieces.

Response to Improving one of my pieces. 2010-03-02 14:42:49

At 3/2/10 02:17 PM, SkilledBrush wrote: Is it good enough for you NOW!?

Sure... I just wanted to get you to vent over it :P

mission accomplished

and to be fair, I'm a Western Dragon fan.... eastern are good too.. but it's all preference

At 3/2/10 02:26 PM, Mabelma wrote:
Here's a little update on the pet rock, hope you like it.

lol looks kind of wild looking, are you sure that thing has had it's shots?

Whiskey | The Old | The New | Portal | updated sig thanks to gumby

BBS Signature

Response to Improving one of my pieces. 2010-03-02 15:04:18

I'll draw the face on the side of this post on it.

I think it has it's shots, or maybe it doesn't it's adopted.

Response to Improving one of my pieces. 2010-03-02 15:08:16

At 3/2/10 02:59 PM, SkilledBrush wrote:
At 3/2/10 02:42 PM, Kinsei01 wrote: Sure... I just wanted to get you to vent over it :P
And I just wanted to brag about my writing skills, so we both are happy then!

Writing skills?
Kid you have no flare
you are going to have to do a lot better than that to impress me if it comes to writing.
Sure I could tell you had some feeling for dragons, but the passion was like bitter fruit, tart and dry. It should have filled me with glory for reading it. I should have been sharing the tears and pain of your love, it should have penetrated my soul like light into darkness.
Try it again maybe?

mellow dramatics are half of my posts.

BBS Signature

Response to Improving one of my pieces. 2010-03-02 15:16:18

At 3/2/10 03:08 PM, Kinsei01 wrote:
At 3/2/10 02:42 PM, Kinsei01 wrote: Sure... I just wanted to get you to vent over it :P
Writing skills?
Kid you have no flare
you are going to have to do a lot better than that to impress me if it comes to writing.
Sure I could tell you had some feeling for dragons, but the passion was like bitter fruit, tart and dry. It should have filled me with glory for reading it. I should have been sharing the tears and pain of your love, it should have penetrated my soul like light into darkness.
Try it again maybe?
mellow dramatics are half of my posts.

Lol, I don't think she would bother writing a dunder post about her love for dragons. Wait to some of the flashes she wrote scripts for to get out, if you wanna judge her skills. Don't base it on some unreliable post on someones art thread. But "smartass" Internet theories seem to be quite command around here ...

At 3/2/10 03:04 PM, Mabelma wrote: I'll draw the face on the side of this post on it.

I think it has it's shots, or maybe it doesn't it's adopted.

Thats passion! Love your pet rock, word!

BBS Signature

Response to Improving one of my pieces. 2010-03-02 15:16:22

Sure... I just wanted to get you to vent over it :P

hmm writing skill, kid anyone could write that, the skill to use a keyboard is not one you can brag about

You probably have to work a lot on that, becuse if people find a rock with a leach on it good .. then they newgrounder must be wery bored. You could draw a ugly face on it ... Maybe Kinse-* ... Nevermind ... o.O

careful with the jokes, your on thin ice, also if you want to draw a dragon lets make it fun, kinsei draw a dragon, same for you skilled brush and mabelma, and ill do it too, post them up this time tomorrow, it will keep us all occupied and stop us from annoying the hell out of each other

Response to Improving one of my pieces. 2010-03-02 15:19:16

Woow, thank you. Glad you like it guys.

Response to Improving one of my pieces. 2010-03-02 15:20:22

At 3/2/10 03:16 PM, ashman112 wrote: careful with the jokes, your on thin ice, also if you want to draw a dragon lets make it fun, kinsei draw a dragon, same for you skilled brush and mabelma, and ill do it too, post them up this time tomorrow, it will keep us all occupied and stop us from annoying the hell out of each other

A one day art challenge?
Sounds fun, very well, I accept.
any limitations other than the time frame?

Damn it I'm never going to get done what I need to have done.

BBS Signature

Response to Improving one of my pieces. 2010-03-02 15:23:29

It's my Thread, I might as well do it.

Response to Improving one of my pieces. 2010-03-02 15:24:47

At 3/2/10 03:23 PM, Mabelma wrote: It's my Thread, I might as well do it.

So we are up to 4 people in this?
good, this is getting better.

BBS Signature

Response to Improving one of my pieces. 2010-03-02 15:26:11

Oh, a dragon contest!

BBS Signature

Response to Improving one of my pieces. 2010-03-02 15:28:46

At 3/2/10 03:28 PM, SkilledBrush wrote: I don't really have time for that, I have something a "little" more importent thing to do.

Like what!?

BBS Signature

Response to Improving one of my pieces. 2010-03-02 15:32:55

At 3/2/10 03:30 PM, SkilledBrush wrote:
At 3/2/10 03:28 PM, Skrootch wrote:
At 3/2/10 03:28 PM, SkilledBrush wrote: I don't really have time for that, I have something a "little" more importent thing to do.
Like what!?
To go to German to "make some puppies." If you now must know.

Come on, you can make that dragon you want! Are you afraid it will be crap? Who cares, if you don't try doing things you don't think you can, then you will never get better! Give it a shoot!

BBS Signature

Response to Improving one of my pieces. 2010-03-02 15:37:49

Comeon brush, participate. I'm going to do it even if Kensei is going to kick my ass

Response to Improving one of my pieces. 2010-03-02 15:39:19

At 3/2/10 03:37 PM, Mabelma wrote: Comeon brush, participate. I'm going to do it even if Kensei is going to kick my ass

hey you never know, I might roll a one on my profession check... and my performance check.... and dexterity check and fail completely....

Dungeons and Dragons Reference....

BBS Signature

Response to Improving one of my pieces. 2010-03-02 15:48:54

At 3/2/10 03:45 PM, SkilledBrush wrote:
At 3/2/10 03:39 PM, Kinsei01 wrote: hey you never know, I might roll a one on my profession check... and my performance check.... and dexterity check and fail completely....
Or your going to kick our asses ...

I ave been know to botch a drawing or two. but I do work really well under pressure.
so we'll see...

BBS Signature

Response to Improving one of my pieces. 2010-03-02 15:49:53

At 3/2/10 03:45 PM, SkilledBrush wrote: , everyone is going to kick MY ass!

Bad Brush! The tool to reach the goal is to think positive!

Or your going to kick our asses ...

With THAT attitude, yes everyone will kick your ass.

Well good luck boys, and little lady! See you tomorrow then! ^^

BBS Signature

Response to Improving one of my pieces. 2010-03-02 15:52:31

At 3/2/10 03:24 PM, Kinsei01 wrote:

is skrootch participating? and dont worry guys its just for fun, plus i can meld this into my cow submission, hit two birds with one stone

dont ignore me, i am participating

Response to Improving one of my pieces. 2010-03-02 16:01:41

At 3/2/10 03:52 PM, ashman112 wrote:
is skrootch participating? and dont worry guys its just for fun, plus i can meld this into my cow submission, hit two birds with one stone

I included you in the count

Sadly I already have an idea in mind for the cow this week, but it will get done later. I can do this dragon pretty quick, I almost got my preliminary rough done. but I still have other things to do today... so it'll probably get finished sometime tonight.

BBS Signature

Response to Improving one of my pieces. 2010-03-02 16:01:47

At 3/2/10 03:52 PM, ashman112 wrote:
At 3/2/10 03:24 PM, Kinsei01 wrote:

Nah, I would love to ... I even have a bunch of dragon pics that would kick all of your asses. But my computer shut down (damn hackers!) And took my extern harddrive with it, but they might save it, but it take weeks. But I lost my Flash and Toon Boom to .. And I have to work extra to pay off the save of my harddrive (I'm actully sneaking in here while at work .. shh ...) But I love to to whatch!

BBS Signature

Response to Improving one of my pieces. 2010-03-02 16:06:46

At 3/2/10 04:01 PM, Skrootch wrote:
Nah, I would love to ... I even have a bunch of dragon pics that would kick all of your asses.

no offense, but don't boast unless you can back it up. don't you have a photobucket or a portfolio site?

BBS Signature

Response to Improving one of my pieces. 2010-03-02 16:07:23

At 3/2/10 04:01 PM, Skrootch wrote: Nah, I would love to ... I even have a bunch of dragon pics that would kick all of your asses. But my computer shut down (damn hackers!) And took my extern harddrive with it, but they might save it, but it take weeks. But I lost my Flash and Toon Boom to .. And I have to work extra to pay off the save of my harddrive (I'm actully sneaking in here while at work .. shh ...) But I love to to whatch!

its nice to be proud, but dont get cocky, with 18 posts and youv only been here under a month i find it hard to believe

Response to Improving one of my pieces. 2010-03-02 16:16:42

At 3/2/10 04:06 PM, Kinsei01 wrote:
At 3/2/10 04:01 PM, Skrootch wrote:
Nah, I would love to ... I even have a bunch of dragon pics that would kick all of your asses.
no offense, but don't boast unless you can back it up. don't you have a photobucket or a portfolio site?

Yeah I geuss you right, I keep my mouth shut until I tomorrow ;) And no, sadly not.

At 3/2/10 04:07 PM, ashman112 wrote:
its nice to be proud, but dont get cocky, with 18 posts and youv only been here under a month i find it hard to believe

Sorry, I sound a little cocky sometimes don't I? Didn't mean to, No I have not been in NG for long, but do that have to mean I can't make a dragon?

Well I be off now, I have boss waiting to yell at me ..

BBS Signature

Response to Improving one of my pieces. 2010-03-02 20:05:11

This is coming along quite nicely. I should have a few sketches done soon. I may even be able to win this little competition, who knows.

Response to Improving one of my pieces. 2010-03-02 20:10:21

At 3/2/10 08:05 PM, Mabelma wrote: This is coming along quite nicely. I should have a few sketches done soon. I may even be able to win this little competition, who knows.

Wanna show it off?
put in inthe image dump and pm it to me, I would love to see your thought process on this one, I'll share mine with the competitors :3

BBS Signature

Response to Improving one of my pieces. 2010-03-02 20:13:04

I will do that tomorrow when I get home from school. I haven't done shit right now, I am going to do some dragon studying soon though.

Response to Improving one of my pieces. 2010-03-02 23:46:28

just as an update, I have my dragon done...
but you guys will have to wait until tomorrow to see it >:3

BBS Signature

Response to Improving one of my pieces. 2010-03-03 00:57:57

You work pretty fast, but then again I'm a procrastinator so anything Is fast for how I work. I still need to do mine, I only have the studies done.

Response to Improving one of my pieces. 2010-03-03 01:12:42

At 3/3/10 12:57 AM, Mabelma wrote: You work pretty fast, but then again I'm a procrastinator so anything Is fast for how I work. I still need to do mine, I only have the studies done.

Actually, working fast is kind of one of my skills, plus I already had some knowledge of different types of dragons and Draconic anatomy. I also have a lot of reference setting around my house.

BBS Signature