Be a Supporter!

Art Group Activities

  • 166,121 Views
  • 3,100 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic
Ashman
Ashman
  • Member since: May. 12, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 26
Artist
Response to Art Group Activities 2010-08-24 05:21:30 Reply

At 8/23/10 09:16 PM, EJR wrote: You didn't miss much. It really wasn't as good as yesterday when assman had to be a buzzkill and kick us all.

i was tired, you was an easy target...dont mess with me when im really tired >:(

bigjonny13
bigjonny13
  • Member since: Jul. 7, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 53
Voice Actor
Response to Art Group Activities 2010-08-24 10:35:12 Reply

At 8/24/10 05:21 AM, Ashman wrote: i was tired, you was an easy target...dont mess with me when im really tired >:(

Yeah, you don't wanna see Ash when he's tired....

He looks the same as he always does.
Ashman
Ashman
  • Member since: May. 12, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 26
Artist
Response to Art Group Activities 2010-08-24 11:41:11 Reply

At 8/24/10 10:35 AM, big-jonny-13 wrote:
At 8/24/10 05:21 AM, Ashman wrote: i was tired, you was an easy target...dont mess with me when im really tired >:(
Yeah, you don't wanna see Ash when he's tired....
He looks the same as he always does.

shoulda made that joke myself...knew it was gunna come up

Daverom
Daverom
  • Member since: Mar. 11, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 15
Melancholy
Response to Art Group Activities 2010-08-24 12:52:56 Reply

Hey sonic!~~~~
I just kidnapped all your friends, and turn them into a chatroom!~~

sigh

Art Group Activities

Ashman
Ashman
  • Member since: May. 12, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 26
Artist
Response to Art Group Activities 2010-08-24 12:54:35 Reply

At 8/24/10 12:52 PM, M-Vero wrote: Hey sonic!~~~~
I just kidnapped all your friends, and turn them into a chatroom!~~
sigh

restricted....under 17's

Daverom
Daverom
  • Member since: Mar. 11, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 15
Melancholy
Response to Art Group Activities 2010-08-24 12:58:53 Reply

Ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffgodd amnit

Glacier
Glacier
  • Member since: Dec. 22, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to Art Group Activities 2010-08-25 17:33:11 Reply

I see that there's no stickam going on, and I am not ok with this.

EJR
EJR
  • Member since: Mar. 24, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 33
Animator
Response to Art Group Activities 2010-08-25 17:56:08 Reply

Yo glacier, you arrogant piece of shit, u mad?

"wah the room is dead come in"

well if we try coming in you kick us all. I purposely made my name RAID BRIGADE EJR to see if you'd kick and yes, you did. Get your head out of your ass and realize that stickam is not serious and that you don't have to kick everyone that enters just because we're not regulars. I thought you were leaving the art forum and heading to the animation forum?

What happened to the animation lounge? Locked? Oh man so sad.
What happened to the animation stickam thread? Deleted? Oh man so sad. <@:-(

This also goes for assman. THE REST OF YOU ARE COOL LOL

except sockembop

Portal, Chat & BBS Moderator

BBS Signature
BrokenPaw
BrokenPaw
  • Member since: Aug. 28, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 32
Art Lover
Response to Art Group Activities 2010-08-25 18:00:33 Reply

At 8/25/10 05:56 PM, EJR wrote: Yo glacier, you arrogant piece of shit, u mad?

I think he is mad.

Art Group Activities

Ashman
Ashman
  • Member since: May. 12, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 26
Artist
Response to Art Group Activities 2010-08-25 18:01:12 Reply

At 8/25/10 05:56 PM, EJR wrote: This also goes for assman. THE REST OF YOU ARE COOL LOL

except sockembop

lolol i only kicked when there was like 10 of you mic spamming lol i dont kick generals on sight...unlike you guys....your art forum *kick*

for glacier furry = insta-kick
EJR
EJR
  • Member since: Mar. 24, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 33
Animator
Response to Art Group Activities 2010-08-25 18:12:07 Reply

At 8/25/10 06:01 PM, Ashman wrote: unlike you guys....your art forum *kick*

Lol, it's funny you say that because that's not true at all. Gumby is in the general room right now. Cosmicdeath comes in all the time. Kashi comes in our room sometimes and she's cool. Sockembop was in here last night. Ben and ReNaeNae and Ornery used to come in the general room a lot. Danny88 used to come in until we ran him out. More come in all the time, but I haven't named them because they're probably less important.

They've never been kicked (except for sock and danny a few times because they're annoying). Stop assuming things when you have no idea what goes on in our rooms, lol.


Portal, Chat & BBS Moderator

BBS Signature
Ashman
Ashman
  • Member since: May. 12, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 26
Artist
Response to Art Group Activities 2010-08-25 18:25:35 Reply

At 8/25/10 06:12 PM, EJR wrote:
At 8/25/10 06:01 PM, Ashman wrote: unlike you guys....your art forum *kick*
Lol, it's funny you say that because that's not true at all

and youd know if id been kicked if your not there?

last night...i lasted 10 seconds before being kicked

the only reason i ever kick is either raids or your being dicks, mic spamming and reopening the cam window so we cant mute you

twilight i cant even remember kicking....sorry twilight :P

do i need to make up a big apologies list/truce or something to get back on generals good side

ill do it
bigjonny13
bigjonny13
  • Member since: Jul. 7, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 53
Voice Actor
Response to Art Group Activities 2010-08-25 18:40:15 Reply

At 8/25/10 06:12 PM, EJR wrote: More come in all the time, but I haven't named them because they're probably less important.

You bastard. I'm terribly important and I've been in the general stickam numerous times.

Daverom
Daverom
  • Member since: Mar. 11, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 15
Melancholy
Response to Art Group Activities 2010-08-25 18:42:35 Reply

At 8/25/10 06:25 PM, Ashman wrote: do i need to make up a big apologies list/truce or something to get back on generals good side

ill do it

Yes, and every apology comes with a free cake, made of rice krisies, reeces and a stick of big red all mushed together.

EJR
EJR
  • Member since: Mar. 24, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 33
Animator
Response to Art Group Activities 2010-08-25 18:52:41 Reply

At 8/25/10 06:25 PM, Ashman wrote: do i need to make up a big apologies list/truce or something to get back on generals good side

ill do it

YES

At 8/25/10 06:40 PM, big-jonny-13 wrote: You bastard. I'm terribly important and I've been in the general stickam numerous times.

pfft pfft pfft pfft pfft pfft pfft pfffffffffft


Portal, Chat & BBS Moderator

BBS Signature
Sockembop
Sockembop
  • Member since: Feb. 18, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 09
Artist
Response to Art Group Activities 2010-08-25 21:14:44 Reply

At 8/25/10 05:56 PM, EJR wrote: except sockembop

Aw, thanks bud bud. You dah best. I hate (love) you too *wink wink*


BBS Signature
Sockembop
Sockembop
  • Member since: Feb. 18, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 09
Artist
Response to Art Group Activities 2010-08-25 21:16:54 Reply

At 8/25/10 06:12 PM, EJR wrote: Sockembop was in here last night.

This is the absolute truth. I was in the general stickam right up until...

ZACHARY KICKED ME FOR NO REASON >:(


BBS Signature
Ashman
Ashman
  • Member since: May. 12, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 26
Artist
Response to Art Group Activities 2010-08-26 13:56:19 Reply

room

ill get round to the apologies/truce at some point

Wivernryder
Wivernryder
  • Member since: Sep. 2, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 16
Art Lover
Response to Art Group Activities 2010-08-26 21:39:53 Reply

You guys suck.


.

BBS Signature
Zachary
Zachary
  • Member since: Aug. 11, 2006
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 30
Melancholy
Response to Art Group Activities 2010-08-26 21:47:41 Reply

At 8/25/10 09:16 PM, Sockembop wrote:
At 8/25/10 06:12 PM, EJR wrote: Sockembop was in here last night.
This is the absolute truth. I was in the general stickam right up until...

ZACHARY KICKED ME FOR NO REASON >:(

That's fucking bullshit, you were there at night time and i didn't kick you at all.

I kicked you yesterday at 12:30am because you were being an ass. At night you stayed though even after you changed your name. Don't make up stories.


.

BBS Signature
Sockembop
Sockembop
  • Member since: Feb. 18, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 09
Artist
Response to Art Group Activities 2010-08-26 23:33:28 Reply

At 8/26/10 09:47 PM, Zachary wrote: That's fucking bullshit, you were there at night time and i didn't kick you at all.

I kicked you yesterday at 12:30am because you were being an ass. At night you stayed though even after you changed your name. Don't make up stories.

Last night i was in the room all night and you didn't kick me, that's true. But the day before you kicked me for no reason. Please explain how i was being an ass. I was minding my own business drawing on cam. I wasn't even talking.


BBS Signature
Kinsei
Kinsei
  • Member since: Sep. 9, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 41
Artist
Response to Art Group Activities 2010-08-27 11:12:24 Reply

At 8/27/10 10:18 AM, Larkatosa wrote: Hmm, new room.

to enter...... or not to enter..... that is the question.....
Or perhaps to enter than exit quickly...... Such decisions should take time and planning....


Whiskey | The Old | The New | Portal | updated sig thanks to gumby

BBS Signature
Ashman
Ashman
  • Member since: May. 12, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 26
Artist
Response to Art Group Activities 2010-08-27 11:13:17 Reply

At 8/27/10 11:12 AM, Kinsei01 wrote:
At 8/27/10 10:18 AM, Larkatosa wrote: Hmm, new room.
to enter...... or not to enter..... that is the question.....
Or perhaps to enter than exit quickly...... Such decisions should take time and planning....

zing

just get in here
Kinsei
Kinsei
  • Member since: Sep. 9, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 41
Artist
Response to Art Group Activities 2010-08-27 11:14:47 Reply

At 8/27/10 11:13 AM, Ashman wrote:
At 8/27/10 11:12 AM, Kinsei01 wrote:
At 8/27/10 10:18 AM, Larkatosa wrote: Hmm, new room.
to enter...... or not to enter..... that is the question.....
Or perhaps to enter than exit quickly...... Such decisions should take time and planning....
zing

just get in here

but.... what about my planning.... and time...... Is it all for naught?


Whiskey | The Old | The New | Portal | updated sig thanks to gumby

BBS Signature
Wivernryder
Wivernryder
  • Member since: Sep. 2, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 16
Art Lover
Response to Art Group Activities 2010-08-27 12:05:04 Reply

At 8/27/10 11:53 AM, Larkatosa wrote: You bastards!!! You just left me in here!!!

Sounds similar to something one of my friends said at a party once...

Zing!

.

BBS Signature
bigjonny13
bigjonny13
  • Member since: Jul. 7, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 53
Voice Actor
Response to Art Group Activities 2010-08-27 12:24:19 Reply

At 8/27/10 11:14 AM, Kinsei01 wrote: but.... what about my planning.... and time...... Is it all for naught?

Kinsei, you don't plan shit.

Wivernryder
Wivernryder
  • Member since: Sep. 2, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 16
Art Lover
Response to Art Group Activities 2010-08-28 01:39:26 Reply

I just finished moving into my dorm and my new computer setup is aweso.

At a comedy show earlier tonight, one of the comedians was like a female version of Kinsei. It was scary, even her voice sounded like him. There were similarities in appearance, sound, mannerism and shape!

.

BBS Signature
bigjonny13
bigjonny13
  • Member since: Jul. 7, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 53
Voice Actor
Response to Art Group Activities 2010-08-28 01:51:55 Reply

At 8/28/10 01:39 AM, Wivernryder wrote:
At a comedy show earlier tonight, one of the comedians was like a female version of Kinsei. It was scary, even her voice sounded like him. There were similarities in appearance, sound, mannerism and shape!

She was a big, hairy, drunken redneck?

Kinsei
Kinsei
  • Member since: Sep. 9, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 41
Artist
Response to Art Group Activities 2010-08-28 01:58:30 Reply

At 8/28/10 01:51 AM, big-jonny-13 wrote:
At 8/28/10 01:39 AM, Wivernryder wrote:
At a comedy show earlier tonight, one of the comedians was like a female version of Kinsei. It was scary, even her voice sounded like him. There were similarities in appearance, sound, mannerism and shape!
She was a big, hairy, drunken redneck?

I lold at that...... probably harder than I should have :P


Whiskey | The Old | The New | Portal | updated sig thanks to gumby

BBS Signature
Wivernryder
Wivernryder
  • Member since: Sep. 2, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 16
Art Lover
Response to Art Group Activities 2010-08-28 02:00:14 Reply

At 8/28/10 01:51 AM, big-jonny-13 wrote: She was a big, hairy, drunken redneck?

You hit the nail right on the head. Like, a scary resemblance.

Kinsei, do you have a sister?

.

BBS Signature