New Topic Respond to this Topic
Ponz
Ponz
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Blank Slate
Elemental Soldiers: Bbs Story 2010-02-17 19:48:27 Reply

Hey everybody, I don't know if these are against the rules or not. but i remember reading interactive stories on here awhile ago..so i'd like to start one. until the man tries to shut me down. hopefully that won't happen though. and hopefully you'll like it. also as a sidenote. my punctuations won't be perfect. live with it.
so the story begins....

It was a cool autumns night and the chill in the air hovered above the grass in a light fog. The sky was barely visible, through the cracks in the forests canopy, letting in silver rays of moonlight that illuminated the unkempt blades and dirt path that ran it's course through the trees.
"Shit." A shadowed figure said to itself as it easily jumped over a tree that had fallen to the forest floor never breaking his stride. He looked down to his right hand where a brazen light escaped from between his fingers. "I must get the E'rvo stone back to the village before sunrise."
With that he closed his eyes and drew in a deep breath, feeling the power of the stone surge through his veins as orange sparks ran up his arm to his body. He let out his breath. His eyes opened wide and focused. Determination sat like a burning fire in his pupil and he skidded to a stop, leaving a trail of dust behind him. He stood at the balls of his feet and bent at the knees contracting all of his muscles. He smiled,"I haven't felt this good in awhile."
He released, like a rubberband stretched and then let go. Leaving an indent in the ground below, he soared through the cover of the trees, the wind whipping at his face. He came down and quickly touched the top branch of one of the forest oaks, launching himself back into the nights sky. He loved the view, the Great River to his right, sparkling under the moon's light, The Brother Mountains up north where the Air Tribes lived, The Valley of Dust, where strange animals rested, and most importantly, his home that was....The shadowed man's thought process was interrupted by a glint of gray-silver he saw out of his left eye. In midair he twisted his body with inhuman speed and caught the glint, a stone tipped arrow, with his right hand, his feet above his head. He came down, landing gracefully on the edge of a branch and snapped the arrow in two spanning the night for his attacker.

Ok this is the fun part. I'll give you 3 or 4 choices every story and you choose which you would like me to pick. I'll wait til i think there's enough votes and then continue with the story. so the choices are:

A. He flees....he has to get the stone back to the village before sunrise
B. He confronts his attacker
C. A squirrel climbs up the tree onto his shoulder

k.

Oh yeaaa

BBS Signature
Ponz
Ponz
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to Elemental Soldiers: Bbs Story 2010-02-18 19:51:47 Reply

i'll bump it once

Oh yeaaa

BBS Signature
tigerkitty
tigerkitty
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 56
Blank Slate
Response to Elemental Soldiers: Bbs Story 2010-02-19 14:53:26 Reply

B. He confronts his attacker

That's my vote... it would make the most interesting story :P

Although, if it were real, and I had had to make a choice I'd go with A, because I'm boring like that.

vow2thou
vow2thou
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Blank Slate
Response to Elemental Soldiers: Bbs Story 2010-02-19 14:55:21 Reply

I vote for Option k.

MonkeyV
MonkeyV
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Blank Slate
Response to Elemental Soldiers: Bbs Story 2010-02-19 17:27:24 Reply

At 2/19/10 02:55 PM, vow2thou wrote: I vote for Option k.

Hah.

BBS Signature
Ponz
Ponz
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to Elemental Soldiers: Bbs Story 2010-02-20 17:23:04 Reply

Lol iight i'll leave it a lil while to see if i get anymore votes. i'll be back later tonight

Oh yeaaa

BBS Signature
Raethen
Raethen
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to Elemental Soldiers: Bbs Story 2010-02-20 20:49:18 Reply

I'm going with C. Hopefully it's a demon squirrel

There is a secret I must tell you, but if I do it will no longer be so.

Ponz
Ponz
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to Elemental Soldiers: Bbs Story 2010-02-21 02:48:37 Reply

just need 1 more to break the tie

Oh yeaaa

BBS Signature
Version2
Version2
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 14
Blank Slate
Response to Elemental Soldiers: Bbs Story 2010-02-21 03:23:24 Reply

I vote C

Watch your nuts!

Ponz
Ponz
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to Elemental Soldiers: Bbs Story 2010-02-21 04:15:03 Reply

i'm too tired tonight. i'll have the next..."chapter?"...lol idk. i'll have it up tomorrow

Oh yeaaa

BBS Signature
Nothins
Nothins
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Musician
Response to Elemental Soldiers: Bbs Story 2010-02-21 04:47:18 Reply

im liking option b : D

i like pie ^^

Ponz
Ponz
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to Elemental Soldiers: Bbs Story 2010-02-21 05:01:21 Reply

i was gonna wait til tomorrow to write this but i can't sleep yet n started up. i saw that guy vote for b. but it came in after i started writing. sorry. lol and i can't lie. somewhere deep down i wanted c to be chosen. lol alright here we go

The man kept his breath steady as he scanned among the treetops in the nights sky. Splinters fell from his hand and brushed against his leg as they dropped to the forest below. He could feel them as they fell....and for some reason started back up his leg in a lightening fast motion that felt heavier then when they started their descent.
"What the!", the man said shocked as he turned his head to see a squirrel that was now resting on his shoulder. He took a breath looking at his furry companion and calmly said"Drag, you can't sneak up on me like that."
The squirrel squeaked in delight and jumped off the mans shoulder, moving towards the base of the tree.
"We have company" The man calmly said
With a puff of smoke and an energy that the man was all to familiar with he felt the tree sink a little from new found weight.
"I know. That's why i'm here." A kid that looked around the age of 15 was now sitting on the branch where the squirrel had been. He was tan and had a medium tuft of brown hair and a green headband wrapped around his forehead. Wearing worn, but solid clothing, a tan canvas shirt and black shorts. He looked out to the trees and faint crooked smile hinted at his lips.
"Let's go."

lol ok i'm sorry. i'm tired....blah. cliff hanger!
lol i'll leave some options though to be fair

A. The shadowed man follows Drag to fight
B. The shadowed man stays back
C. The shadowed man stops Drag from going

i'll be back sometime tomorrow probably round the nightish time =]

Oh yeaaa

BBS Signature
Nothins
Nothins
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Musician
Response to Elemental Soldiers: Bbs Story 2010-02-21 05:06:26 Reply

again i think i will choose B
i

i like pie ^^

Ponz
Ponz
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to Elemental Soldiers: Bbs Story 2012-11-20 20:00:01 Reply

At 2/21/10 05:06 AM, nothingmater wrote: again i think i will choose B
i

You got it! lol Fiction is fake and has to be finished - so here it goes

Our nameless hero and Drag waited for 3 seconds.
"I don't think he's going to come to us." Drag said, then after taking a breath continued, "He did attack with an arrow."
"You're right, here Drag sniff this shaft and locate the attacker."
"You sniff the shaft!" Drag said feeling insulted. He was kidding. Drag was a good actor. He continued, "I'm kidding, gimme that." So Drag sniffed the shaft and then lifted his head into the night air. He's over to the left.
"Okay let's go."
Our nameless hero and Drag jumped over to the attacker.
"Hey attacker! You attacked us!" The hero yelled to him.
"I'm a bad guy, I do that!" The attacker retorted.
"That's not the right thing to do!" Drag yelled.
"Quiet Drag!" The hero yelled before continuing, "That's not the right thing to do attacker!"
The attacker then attacked. His attacks were relentless. His attacks were quick. His attacks were furious. The hero blocked. The hero parried. The hero was heroic. Drag helped. Drag changed into a squirrel. Drag helped more than a squirrel, less than a hero. The moon was shining. The silvery rays of light shone through the forest canopy. The attackers' blood ran a river of itself into the moonlight. The attacker laid dead at the feet of the hero. The hero punched a hole into the attackers chest. Drag scurried over in squirrel form to scratch the attackers cheeks. Than Iron Man showed up and blew them up.
The End

Oh yeaaa

BBS Signature