fanficmaster101
fanficmaster101
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Blank Slate
who likes kingdom hearts? Feb. 17th, 2010 @ 06:34 PM Reply

welcome KH lovers/haters!
what was your favorite/least liked scene in any KH game?
I will not care if you insult me or KH.

~cliffhanger~

BBS Signature
Tony-DarkGrave
Tony-DarkGrave
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 42
Programmer
Response to who likes kingdom hearts? Feb. 17th, 2010 @ 07:18 PM Reply

KH sucks Final fantasy does not mix with disney and Sora is a prepubescent fuck.

Killer-DuK
Killer-DuK
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 22
Movie Buff
Response to who likes kingdom hearts? Feb. 17th, 2010 @ 07:57 PM Reply

At 2/17/10 07:18 PM, Dante-Son-Of-Sparda wrote: KH sucks Final fantasy does not mix with disney and Sora is a prepubescent fuck.

Yeah, what you said.

Tony-DarkGrave
Tony-DarkGrave
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 42
Programmer
Response to who likes kingdom hearts? Feb. 17th, 2010 @ 08:02 PM Reply

At 2/17/10 07:57 PM, Killer-DuK wrote:
At 2/17/10 07:18 PM, Dante-Son-Of-Sparda wrote: KH sucks Final fantasy does not mix with disney and Sora is a prepubescent fuck.
Yeah, what you said.

how can you even take the game serious it's so little kiddish how can you take any of the characters serious? plus the plot is unoriginal and the graphics SUCK.

sandman0393
sandman0393
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to who likes kingdom hearts? Feb. 17th, 2010 @ 08:14 PM Reply

At 2/17/10 08:02 PM, Dante-Son-Of-Sparda wrote:
Yeah, what you said.
how can you even take the game serious it's so little kiddish how can you take any of the characters serious? plus the plot is unoriginal and the graphics SUCK.

Trolls are obvious.

KH is coming out as a good franchise even though I'm not much into RPGs. Although 358/2 days or whatever kind of bombed the rest is nice. Lots of people hate CoM but I seem to favor that one. It's probably because I loved card games as a kid and I still probably do. I just wish they would continue the story instead of making prequels

ERR!R CAN NOT CONNECT!

armyguy12345
armyguy12345
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Blank Slate
Response to who likes kingdom hearts? Feb. 17th, 2010 @ 08:20 PM Reply

At 2/17/10 07:18 PM, Dante-Son-Of-Sparda wrote: Final fantasy does not mix with disney.

I have the 2nd one. But I know the ENTIRE story.

When it comes to love & being married here is what I say,"I love you. I love you now and I love you forever. There are no goodbyes, only love."

Tony-DarkGrave
Tony-DarkGrave
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 42
Programmer
Response to who likes kingdom hearts? Feb. 17th, 2010 @ 08:21 PM Reply

At 2/17/10 08:14 PM, sandman0393 wrote:
Yeah, what you said.
Trolls are obvious.

im not trolling its the truth its for tweens like twilight. its stupid as hell Disney with freaking Final Fantasy THE MOST FAMOUS RPG EVER reduced to a little kid game its a fucking disgrace.

mrpwnzer
mrpwnzer
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 25
Blank Slate
Response to who likes kingdom hearts? Feb. 17th, 2010 @ 09:04 PM Reply

At 2/17/10 08:21 PM, Dante-Son-Of-Sparda wrote:
Trolls are obvious.
im not trolling its the truth its for tweens like twilight. its stupid as hell Disney with freaking Final Fantasy THE MOST FAMOUS RPG EVER reduced to a little kid game its a fucking disgrace.

This is true.

Xbox live: C0n Queso
PSN: A-Spiky-Kitten
Steam: Baby Diesel

BBS Signature
Ragnarokia
Ragnarokia
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 22
Writer
Response to who likes kingdom hearts? Feb. 17th, 2010 @ 09:19 PM Reply

At 2/17/10 08:21 PM, Dante-Son-Of-Sparda wrote:

Haha wow you took so much offense to this series, I am a RPG lover, mainly the FF series and I completely love KH, it doesnt "ruin THE MOST FAMOUS RPG EVER" just because you don't like to widen your gaming. The current teenager to young adult age is populated by people brought up on disney films and seeing the disney characters added so well to this game makes you able to enjoy it like a kid again. Its brilliant light hearted and yet still carrying the darker and serious elements to it that would be expected from FF series. Especially the 2nd game which goes into the deeper story and makes the Disney characters feel like a part of a serious RPG. The death scenes as they come in the 2nd game actually take this further, and the 1000 heartless fight carrying on from Goofy's "death" was actually quite emotional which would be the last thing to expect from the games. Pity Goofy wasnt dead in the end as it brought out the serious side of the characters.

Anyway short version is, don't complain as they didn't make this game to ruin the FF name which you seem to worship and actually made these games very well, they sold these games very well people loved and played the games and the FF and the Disney names both continued without any problems. This partnership worked you just have to accept it, if it didn't they wouldn't have done it.
I wouldn't say keep making these games but the few they did make were a nice change from the normal RPGs and I have played them through like FF games several times. Satisfies both my childhood and current loves.

When this post hits 88 mph, you're going to see some serious friendship.
Let's Player, Artist, Pony writer, Cuteness!

BBS Signature
AdenDakari
AdenDakari
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to who likes kingdom hearts? Feb. 18th, 2010 @ 10:12 AM Reply

Kingdom Hearts, there was alot of good that came from that game. The music was great, along with the game play. I also liked the wide variation between keyblades. It had action, backbone, and true characters. BUT,

that disney shit bugged me, and I felt like I was playing a kid's game from time to time.

Other than that I'd give it a 4/5

Elixur
Elixur
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 31
Gamer
Response to who likes kingdom hearts? Feb. 18th, 2010 @ 11:26 AM Reply

I'm still waiting for the fucking 3rd one, they make us wait eons for the damn thing.

BBS Signature
ghdude85
ghdude85
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to who likes kingdom hearts? Feb. 18th, 2010 @ 11:39 AM Reply

is it so hard just to enjoy a game?

Dylawrence
Dylawrence
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 22
Blank Slate
Response to who likes kingdom hearts? Feb. 18th, 2010 @ 03:05 PM Reply

At 2/18/10 11:39 AM, ghdude85 wrote: is it so hard just to enjoy a game?

Yes it is, and the reason why is because it's embarrassing... sure it's a guilty pleasure that I love, and it takes me back to my childish days... but once you play it when friends are around or when your girlfriend is watching... try playing the first 3 hours of KHII and not have anyone say something negative.

BBS Signature
Wolfos
Wolfos
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 25
Game Developer
Response to who likes kingdom hearts? Feb. 18th, 2010 @ 03:11 PM Reply

I used to like it very much, but I haven't even played the newest one (wasn't it called 365/2?)

levusbevus
levusbevus
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Musician
Response to who likes kingdom hearts? Feb. 18th, 2010 @ 04:28 PM Reply

I wouldn't mind Kingdom Hearts so much if it didn't take itself too seriously. I just find it hard to take a game that has Donald Duck and Cloud Strife in the same room seriously.

Prepare for unforeseen consequences.

BBS Signature
ghdude85
ghdude85
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to who likes kingdom hearts? Feb. 18th, 2010 @ 04:40 PM Reply

try playing the first 3 hours of KHII and not have anyone say something negative.

thats the problem... i sure don't mind though. i really like the game. but i think it is to much disney...
everyworld except places like Traverse Town. but then again people like The Fairy Godmother live there and ruin it...

KH2 starts out so great. only Roxas and his friends in Twilight Town. and DiZ and the guy in black hood watching over you... but as fast you became Sora you have to go around with Donald and Goofy who follow you... your team should be 3 original KH characters...

the game in itself should be more original Kingdom Hearts stuff. KH2 is ok because there you get the nobodies and Organization 13... i would also like to see more of the Final Fantasy characters. i don't like the FF games, but the characters are some what cool. Sphiroth is my fav =P

only Disney Worlds that really is cool is Halloween Town and Pirates of the Caribbean.
and i was so glad when The Little Maremaid was opinial in KH2. also Winnie the Pooh is opinial.
the gayest chapter in the game is opinial...thank God...

also the part that really make me love the game is the confusing story. i love franchises where you really have to think to understand a thing. like KH and MGS

overall: great game, but should be more KH and FF instead of Disney.

Panzerknacker
Panzerknacker
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 16
Blank Slate
Response to who likes kingdom hearts? Feb. 18th, 2010 @ 05:11 PM Reply

At 2/18/10 04:40 PM, ghdude85 wrote: I ONLY LIKE MATURE GAMES, FOR MATURE GAMERS, SUCH AS MYSELF!

Then why do you even play Kingdom Hearts? The Disney worlds and the "gayness" you keep mentioning is an integral part of the series. I am not ashamed to say that I really like KH, it's a fun series with good gameplay, wonderful music and beautiful graphics. Sure, you can call it a "kids game" as far as content goes, but play on the hardest difficulty setting and you have quite an ordeal ahead of you.

Besides, doesn't it feel nice to nurture your inner child every once in a while?

PSN Id: Kenzuke
This is my signature. Boring, right?
Check out my blog

ghdude85
ghdude85
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to who likes kingdom hearts? Feb. 18th, 2010 @ 05:34 PM Reply

At 2/18/10 05:11 PM, Panzerknacker wrote:
At 2/18/10 04:40 PM, ghdude85 wrote: I ONLY LIKE MATURE GAMES, FOR MATURE GAMERS, SUCH AS MYSELF!
Then why do you even play Kingdom Hearts? The Disney worlds and the "gayness" you keep mentioning is an integral part of the series. I am not ashamed to say that I really like KH, it's a fun series with good gameplay, wonderful music and beautiful graphics. Sure, you can call it a "kids game" as far as content goes, but play on the hardest difficulty setting and you have quite an ordeal ahead of you.

Besides, doesn't it feel nice to nurture your inner child every once in a while?

you don't know me...
i think i must be the one with shortest range of mature games on Newgrounds. i got Brutal Legend...
i really like the mix between Squere Enix and Disney, but i just hink it is a little to much disney...
and the Mermaid and Pooh parts, they are so boring >.<
instead of attack it says hit... also you dance and sing...
you to must think that the best parts of KH is in the KH places. like The Castle that Never Was.

i never played the Hercules part =( never got yellow trinity...

KittyKrew-Moderator
KittyKrew-Moderator
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to who likes kingdom hearts? Feb. 18th, 2010 @ 05:47 PM Reply

My cousin had it for his PS2 (he never played it, since he was more interested in those damn sports games), I tried it once. It made me wish I had a PS2, just for it. I really need to start playing more JRPGs.

This sig needs moar desu. Actually, so does this site.

BBS Signature
Peony
Peony
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to who likes kingdom hearts? Feb. 18th, 2010 @ 05:50 PM Reply

Yeah, what you said.

That's like saying Nights Into Dreams is a terrible game because there is no blood, you're missing the entire point of the game behind your "I need violence, guns, and explosions" look on things. Second, video games aren't about graphics - that'll BS in your post. The plot is "unoriginal"? How about you back that up?

And third, if you don't like a game because "you think only kids can get into it", then why play it? Its not a series that's overhyped, it has a fanbase like any MAG or Final Fantasy or AVP game does.

I pity how you can't see the beauty in the game, but to each his own.

I would punch him in the face.

Panzerknacker
Panzerknacker
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 16
Blank Slate
Response to who likes kingdom hearts? Feb. 18th, 2010 @ 06:26 PM Reply

At 2/18/10 05:34 PM, ghdude85 wrote: you to must think that the best parts of KH is in the KH places. like The Castle that Never Was.

i never played the Hercules part =( never got yellow trinity...

I like the Disney worlds, since the events that take place loosely recreate the plots of the movies they were based on, only with more shadow monsters and boss fights and what have you.

And the coliseum was my favorite world, at least in KH 1, since you could fight a lot of cool bosses as many times as you liked.

PSN Id: Kenzuke
This is my signature. Boring, right?
Check out my blog

xXJAMI3Xx
xXJAMI3Xx
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to who likes kingdom hearts? Feb. 18th, 2010 @ 07:00 PM Reply

opening 3 hours of kingdom hearts 2 was the worst opening to a game ever once you get on the train though the whole game is amazing :) my favorite scene is either the sephiroth part or the part where you fight roxas in the big square... vague I know but if you played the game you should remember :)

well.... is this the part where i try and say something smart...?

well.... Shit happens when you party naked :)

BBS Signature
fanficmaster101
fanficmaster101
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to who likes kingdom hearts? Feb. 18th, 2010 @ 07:21 PM Reply

At 2/18/10 11:26 AM, Seraphim17 wrote: I'm still waiting for the fucking 3rd one

yeah. the only thing is I don't know what to expect from birth by sleep! by watching the trailers all I can gather is the keyblade war and a love intrest!

~cliffhanger~

BBS Signature
OddlyPoetic
OddlyPoetic
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to who likes kingdom hearts? Feb. 18th, 2010 @ 07:24 PM Reply

Im kinda sick of prepubescent protagonists. Hell, at least Tidus was.....19...?

Render Unto Caesar

BBS Signature
fanficmaster101
fanficmaster101
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to who likes kingdom hearts? Feb. 18th, 2010 @ 07:30 PM Reply

KH IS ORIGINALISH. unlike your little "bang bang shoot-em up" games are all dry and have no imagination! the KH series does use disney charachters but it has an original PLOT. if you're too obsessed with CoD that you can't see that... I pity you.

~cliffhanger~

BBS Signature
Jercurpac
Jercurpac
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 32
Melancholy
Response to who likes kingdom hearts? Feb. 18th, 2010 @ 07:43 PM Reply

At 2/18/10 07:30 PM, fanficmaster101 wrote: KH IS ORIGINALISH. unlike your little "bang bang shoot-em up" games are all dry and have no imagination!

At least I'm not embarrassed to play Modern Warfare in front of my friends. I dare anyone here to gather a bunch of friends, play through The Little Mermaid musical levels in Kingdom Hearts 2 and come out of the experience with your testicles intact. My estrogen levels are permanently up from it. I'm not going to lie, the games are occasionally interesting, but you've got to go through a load of bullshit to get to those snippets. Even then all you're really getting are a few standard JRPG contrivances, nothing worth getting all hot and sticky in your Spiderman undies over.

Happy with what you have to be happy with
you have to be happy with what you have
to be happy with you have to be happy with what you have

BBS Signature
OddlyPoetic
OddlyPoetic
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to who likes kingdom hearts? Feb. 18th, 2010 @ 07:55 PM Reply

At 2/18/10 07:30 PM, fanficmaster101 wrote: KH IS ORIGINALISH. unlike your little "bang bang shoot-em up" games are all dry and have no imagination! the KH series does use disney charachters but it has an original PLOT. if you're too obsessed with CoD that you can't see that... I pity you.

The plot is basically the same as every other final fantasy game.

"LOL GUYZ IM A MALE PROTAGONIST WITH A MEDIUM SIZED GROUP OF FRIENDS THAT HAS TO SAVE THE WORLD FROM EVIL CORPORATION/SUPERNATURAL EVIL I WILL FALL IN LOVE WITH THE FEMALE THAT GETS THE MOST SCREEN TIME"

For FFX, it was Sin
For FF 12, it was Arcadia
For FF7, it was Shinra

For Kingdom Hearts, its those heartless guys. The little black fuckers. COD isn't about the Plot. It's about the ACTION. Ever hear that song "Pulp Fiction" By Motion City Soundtrack

"The Plot sucks, but goddamn, these killings are gorgeous"
That's the secret behind COD. Point is, with any art form, you need to know when to shut the fuck up and entertain. There comes a point when no one gives a shit whats happening and just wants to have
fun.

A game should not be judged based on Plot, Graphics, or anything like that. It should only be judged based on how fun it is; and that scale is entirely subjective based on the person. if a game can be fun with a great plot, cool beans. If it can be fun without one, hurray.

Render Unto Caesar

BBS Signature
Zetvirus55
Zetvirus55
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to who likes kingdom hearts? Feb. 18th, 2010 @ 09:11 PM Reply

You all can say what you want, the only reason I got a PSP is for Birth by Sleep

DEEZNUTS

XwaynecoltX
XwaynecoltX
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 52
Movie Buff
Response to who likes kingdom hearts? Feb. 18th, 2010 @ 09:40 PM Reply

Kingdomhearts is ok notbad at all actually. Just gets tiring after awhile but still an ok game

-x-

~X~ ~X~ ~X~ (FOLLOW-ME)
= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =
POXNORA ??? A Very Unique game

BBS Signature
tox
tox
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 27
Audiophile
Response to who likes kingdom hearts? Feb. 18th, 2010 @ 11:09 PM Reply

its obvious that all the people here played kingdom hearts or watched it at some point... so in essence they like it.. but the question.. who likes kingdom hearts, is that of a opinion... i liked kingdom hearts... it was a basic game that had multiple levels, varying difficulties, and was a great topic for chicks to click onto, or little kids... what ever... it was a good game for ps2... i am not sure if it was for xbox but i know that it made platinum hit... so what ever you all say that was wrong about kingdom hearts. it made platinum. there is nothing bad that you can say about it.

call me toxie 0.~
reached vet status by RacistBassist , fuckyeah.jpg

BBS Signature