00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

markololohands just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

why is the world so fucked up!?

4,195 Views | 57 Replies

Response to why is the world so fucked up!? 2010-02-15 16:29:14

But the world NEEDS this, we need hate, destruction, rage, madness because if there were no such things, there wouldn't be any awesome games like Fallout.

"GROOOOAAAAAR!!!!" - Tyrannosaurus rex, 65 million years ago

BBS Signature

Response to why is the world so fucked up!? 2010-02-15 16:30:06

Because of Stamper...

I don't know why I'm still here

BBS Signature

Response to why is the world so fucked up!? 2010-02-15 16:31:13

At 2/15/10 04:17 PM, FireWOLF109 wrote: because people need to learn how to respect eachother... and all of this is the sole reason why i wrote guides... i say that THOSE people need to change

You wrote guides on how to respect each other? First off I don't think anyone will take you seriously. Sometimes, there is no need to respect someone. Sure it would be nice if everyone respected one another, but it will never happen.

Who's your warden, baby?

BBS Signature

Response to why is the world so fucked up!? 2010-02-15 16:32:15

"Well shit, Daniel, I just left!"

LOL? LOL LOL LOL

BBS Signature

Response to why is the world so fucked up!? 2010-02-15 16:36:04

At 2/15/10 04:31 PM, Saxturbation wrote:
At 2/15/10 04:17 PM, FireWOLF109 wrote: because people need to learn how to respect eachother... and all of this is the sole reason why i wrote guides... i say that THOSE people need to change
You wrote guides on how to respect each other? First off I don't think anyone will take you seriously. Sometimes, there is no need to respect someone. Sure it would be nice if everyone respected one another, but it will never happen.

trust me when i say that a small thing can actually go a LONG way, i've been through each of the things the guides talk about and thay've actually been working for everyone that saw them so far

BBS Signature

Response to why is the world so fucked up!? 2010-02-15 16:42:12

Oh, because the world was once completely perfect.

Wait, you're saying it wasn't? Oh, then shut the fuck up. It's not as if Evil just popped up one day and went I'M MOVING IN BITCH, so stop whining.

Response to why is the world so fucked up!? 2010-02-15 16:44:39

Because we're human.

Not everyone is perfect.

People are idiots.

BBS Signature

Response to why is the world so fucked up!? 2010-02-15 16:46:31

Because people are afraid. No matter how mean and callous a person is, they just want to be loved and accepted like everyone else, no matter how much they deny it. No one wants to make that leap of trust, thus we're all stuck in this mode.

Response to why is the world so fucked up!? 2010-02-15 16:46:38

You're stupid; that's why.

BBS Signature

Response to why is the world so fucked up!? 2010-02-15 16:48:23

The world is filled with idoits.

Response to why is the world so fucked up!? 2010-02-15 16:52:50

The world isn't as bad as you think it is. The news and looking at things in your english class tell you that there's discrimination and racism everywhere. But just today, how much have you actually seen? Sure, there's probably that one kid who likes to blurt out the n-word, but that's just because he's immature and thinks of himself as 'rebellious'. In reality, the world isn't that bad. Especially if you're living in a middle-class family in the suburbs. There's so much to do in the world - paint, write, learn an instrument, whatever. You obviously have the internet, so there's a whole world of information out there that only takes a few clicks to find. For example, I find sleeping/dreaming to be a fascinating subject. I've taught myself to have lucid dreams using this website. There's any kind of music you could ever think of. I actually found a jazz fusion/industrial rock group. But if you focus on what some uneducated southerner thinks of colored people, you'll never realize how much opportunity the world presents us.

In short - Don't worry, be happy. Ignore the bad, focus on the good.

Response to why is the world so fucked up!? 2010-02-15 17:31:34

uh, thats hard to do, there are a bunch of morons making fun of others because they are different, killing others becasue they're different, and just plain doing both for fun...

BBS Signature

Response to why is the world so fucked up!? 2010-02-15 17:54:30

because raywilliamjohnson already covered this on youtube!

Not only do I not know what's going on, I wouldn't know what to do about it if I did.

BBS Signature

Response to why is the world so fucked up!? 2010-02-15 17:57:47

At 2/15/10 02:14 PM, Corpus-Delicti wrote: Because everyone knows racists usually have an IQ below 50, so their common sense is severely limited, making them blatantly racist. I my opinion, racists are just IRL trolls, meaning they need to get IRL banhammered.

or killed >:(

Kill racists = logic

"There are two things that are infinite in this world, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not too sure about the universe."

- Albert Einstein

Response to why is the world so fucked up!? 2010-02-15 18:45:12

nature is cruel, all we can do is honor it.

a day without blood is like a day without sunshine!

Response to why is the world so fucked up!? 2010-02-15 18:46:12

everyone's a fuckin dickhead

BBS Signature

Response to why is the world so fucked up!? 2010-02-15 19:55:07

At 2/15/10 05:31 PM, FireWOLF109 wrote:
uh, thats hard to do, there are a bunch of morons making fun of others because they are different, killing others becasue they're different, and just plain doing both for fun...

Oh WAH. It's hard. We should should just stop everything -- it's too hard!
Fuck I can't turn this slightly rusty doorknob. Guess I'm not going anywhere. To say the least of that jar I can't open, I guess i'll starve.

Response to why is the world so fucked up!? 2010-02-15 20:12:46

Christianity :P.

Yes, i am a raging full blown atheist, sue me.

A clever and witty siggy. Wait, that ryhmed, it was clever and witty :D

Response to why is the world so fucked up!? 2010-02-15 21:18:40

I don't think its the people that are too offensive. I think everybody just gets offended too easily. I mean, fuck, I can't say shit anymore without some bitch ridin' my ass about how I have to be less offensive.

I insult people because it's funny, and when I'm insulted I laugh it off. The worlds a rough place, and if you can't take a joke then it's gonna be a hell of a lot harder than it has to be.

Captain Diabetes is BACK.

L.O.E.D - E-Mail

BBS Signature

Response to why is the world so fucked up!? 2010-02-15 22:11:21

Fuck I can't turn this slightly rusty doorknob. Guess I'm not going anywhere. To say the least of that jar I can't open, I guess i'll starve.

who says anything about quitting, i made guides to help people deal with this stuff

BBS Signature

Response to why is the world so fucked up!? 2010-02-15 22:12:16

the world is messed up because your mom is not a virgin.

Response to why is the world so fucked up!? 2010-02-15 22:15:23

Because the world is full of dicks.

And Vaginas too.

Response to why is the world so fucked up!? 2010-02-15 22:56:10

At 2/15/10 10:11 PM, FireWOLF109 wrote:
who says anything about quitting, i made guides to help people deal with this stuff

Yeah. Life experts totally go on Newgrounds to chill.
Do you think you're that fucking cool now?

Response to why is the world so fucked up!? 2010-02-15 22:59:20

I thought this was about the whole world...but I'm gonna respond to it as if it did..."Because people like me get to exist." Exclude that racism crap.

Quoted directly from your mum..."YOU FAIL"

Response to why is the world so fucked up!? 2010-02-15 23:52:53

At 2/15/10 04:52 PM, PinballWizard976 wrote: In short - Don't worry, be happy. Ignore the bad, focus on the good.

Easier said than done, buddy. Ignore the bad, LOL, how can we ignore the bad when it's plastered everywhere and anywhere. Can't even browse the internet without seeing some form of hate these days, let alone the real world with all those crazy deluded fucks out there and all of those publicized news-worthy stories full of hatred.

What may be seen as bad to one person, may be seen as good to another. That's how society is today, the norms have shifted entirely. Reality = inevitable. I say, acknowledge EVERYTHING and learn all you can from it. Heavily focus on the good, with being ever so slightly concious of the bad.

asdf

Response to why is the world so fucked up!? 2010-02-16 00:21:22

Yes, because stopping all ignorance and hatred in the entire world is a reasonable and realistic goal.

Also, you're the first one ever to sit back and think of this. I mean, THE first. Not a single other person, in history or probably even in the future, has ever or will ever realise that bad things happen in the real world. It's never been done. Personaly this revalation made me shit my own organs out of every orifice on my body, it even made a few new ones in which the incredible mind bending powers of your observation can explode out of me in a heap of absolute confusion and awe. You sir are not only a genious, but a king amongst men! A hero amongst civilians! Dare I say it, a god amongst men. So I commend you fair sir, for your absolutely incredibly massive amounts of intelligence have caused me to die, kill myself, and then die again with no revivals inbetween. Bravo, you smart, smart, smarty McSmart pants. You sure are smart.

Fucking jackass trolls these days. This thread has been made 30000000 times.

Squat

Response to why is the world so fucked up!? 2010-02-16 00:35:09

The funny thing is whenever someone calls me "gay", "retarded", or "faggot", I get all defensive, saying, "You know the Nazis killed ______. You're not a Nazi, are you?... ARE YOU?!" But the weird thing is that while I'm saying it I'm inherently referring to Nazis in a derogatory manner. There's a weird paradox about being prejudiced against people who are prejudiced.

If I offer to help you in a post, PM me to get it. I often forget to revisit threads.

Want 180+ free PSP games? Try these links! - Flash - Homebrew (OFW)

Response to why is the world so fucked up!? 2010-02-16 00:37:13

Almost all the gay people I know use the words gay to describe things, and the word faggot as an insult.
Odd isn't it, since all these straight people are trying to get people to stop saying them.

BBS Signature