Be a Supporter!

why is the world so fucked up!?

  • 1,547 Views
  • 62 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic
scottishbobby
scottishbobby
  • Member since: Nov. 15, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 03
Blank Slate
why is the world so fucked up!? Feb. 15th, 2010 @ 02:08 PM Reply

The title says it all.

Why do people make fun of gays , jews , and other races

We are all humans

and besides obama pays for your fucking safety

so why are we so arsey calling people f** , n***a and JEW!

it has to stop

zen64
zen64
  • Member since: Oct. 22, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to why is the world so fucked up!? Feb. 15th, 2010 @ 02:09 PM Reply

Because people are dicks.


Credit goes to ChrisLovejoy for this spectacularly spooky sig! [Go fab to fight against breast cancer! For the sake of titties everywhere!]

BBS Signature
WaterShake
WaterShake
  • Member since: Jun. 7, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 13
Artist
Response to why is the world so fucked up!? Feb. 15th, 2010 @ 02:10 PM Reply

At 2/15/10 02:08 PM, scottishbobby wrote: The title says it all.

Why do people make fun of gays , jews , and other races

We are all humans

and besides obama pays for your fucking safety

so why are we so arsey calling people f** , n***a and JEW!

it has to stop

The vast vast majority of the time there is no menace behind it.

But still, meh, were all bastards when push comes to shove.


nobody goes there anymore. its too popular.

BBS Signature
6r0undZ3r0
6r0undZ3r0
  • Member since: Dec. 14, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 31
Gamer
Response to why is the world so fucked up!? Feb. 15th, 2010 @ 02:11 PM Reply

Because we like screwing shit up.


BBS Signature
GHOST-KILLA
GHOST-KILLA
  • Member since: Aug. 1, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 19
Gamer
Response to why is the world so fucked up!? Feb. 15th, 2010 @ 02:11 PM Reply

At 2/15/10 02:08 PM, scottishbobby wrote: and besides obama pays for your fucking safety

I dont think he pays for mine? lol

Roytheshort3
Roytheshort3
  • Member since: Jul. 6, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 05
Blank Slate
Response to why is the world so fucked up!? Feb. 15th, 2010 @ 02:11 PM Reply

Humans aren't perfect, isn't it obvious?


BBS Signature
scottishbobby
scottishbobby
  • Member since: Nov. 15, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to why is the world so fucked up!? Feb. 15th, 2010 @ 02:12 PM Reply

At 2/15/10 02:11 PM, 6r0undZ3r0 wrote: Because we like screwing shit up.

WELL STOP SCREWIN UP

scottishbobby
scottishbobby
  • Member since: Nov. 15, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to why is the world so fucked up!? Feb. 15th, 2010 @ 02:14 PM Reply

some times i wish i was a GREY /GRAY

THERE I SAID IT

(Grey alien)

Aliens (if they exist) are highly evolved and peacful , unlike the hellhole of a planet!

Corpus-Delicti
Corpus-Delicti
  • Member since: Apr. 19, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 10
Audiophile
Response to why is the world so fucked up!? Feb. 15th, 2010 @ 02:14 PM Reply

Because everyone knows racists usually have an IQ below 50, so their common sense is severely limited, making them blatantly racist. I my opinion, racists are just IRL trolls, meaning they need to get IRL banhammered.

or killed >:(
GoodbyeTomorrow
GoodbyeTomorrow
  • Member since: Jan. 1, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to why is the world so fucked up!? Feb. 15th, 2010 @ 02:17 PM Reply

Because people suck.

Done.

DelphinusMach1
DelphinusMach1
  • Member since: Oct. 26, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 06
Blank Slate
Response to why is the world so fucked up!? Feb. 15th, 2010 @ 02:18 PM Reply

At 2/15/10 02:14 PM, Corpus-Delicti wrote: Because everyone knows racists usually have an IQ below 50, so their common sense is severely limited, making them blatantly racist. I my opinion, racists are just IRL trolls, meaning they need to get IRL banhammered.

or killed >:(

Trolls are normally very intelligent if they're any good. It takes a very specific type of understanding of how people's minds work to exploit them for your own amusement. The classiest trolls could probably become politicians if they really wanted to.

Racists aren't racist for their own amusement, they're racist because they're fucking idiots.


"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use." - Galileo

Atheist Army

zen64
zen64
  • Member since: Oct. 22, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to why is the world so fucked up!? Feb. 15th, 2010 @ 02:18 PM Reply

At 2/15/10 02:14 PM, scottishbobby wrote: some times i wish i was a GREY /GRAY

THERE I SAID IT

(Grey alien)

Aliens (if they exist) are highly evolved and peacful , unlike the hellhole of a planet!

Hahaha, if there were such things as aliens, I'd wager that they would be just like us.


Credit goes to ChrisLovejoy for this spectacularly spooky sig! [Go fab to fight against breast cancer! For the sake of titties everywhere!]

BBS Signature
alucardxmeow
alucardxmeow
  • Member since: Sep. 26, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 11
Artist
Response to why is the world so fucked up!? Feb. 15th, 2010 @ 02:18 PM Reply

By time, those insults don't matter anymore. I use them a lot, most of the time I'm just joking, but I wouldn't care either way. People say I'm fucked up, I take that as a compliment.

So I think over time, it becomes part of your daily life, just like cussing. When you were a kid, you would go tell your daddy or mommy when your friend cussed on accident. Now you do it all the time, and maybe your parents are okay with it.

OR

That's just the way this world is.


BBS Signature
Manic-Man
Manic-Man
  • Member since: Jan. 21, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 09
Blank Slate
Response to why is the world so fucked up!? Feb. 15th, 2010 @ 02:18 PM Reply

At 2/15/10 02:17 PM, GoodbyeTomorrow wrote: Because people suck.

Done.

This kind of topic seems to be popular among the youth in the world. It's not like young people are seeing anything different. Mostly everyone (I should hope) are aware of the many problems of society but unlike the youth of today, we just turn a blind eye. Perhaps not the best explanation. Perhaps not a blind eye. But we just don't care. If it doesn't affect you directly then don't worry about it.

But once it does, World War 3 baby.

Conquestus
Conquestus
  • Member since: Apr. 22, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 10
Artist
Response to why is the world so fucked up!? Feb. 15th, 2010 @ 02:19 PM Reply

At 2/15/10 02:08 PM, scottishbobby wrote: The title says it all.

Why do people make fun of gays , jews , and other races

Because gays and jews are funny people...


BBS Signature
Slint
Slint
  • Member since: Nov. 6, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 36
Audiophile
Response to why is the world so fucked up!? Feb. 15th, 2010 @ 02:21 PM Reply

Shut up bitch.

geddit? the irony?

Pretend not to care about anything, but be bothered by everything.
You may be fast on the roads but it's no use on the track.
ScaryPicnic made me do it.My letterboxd.

BBS Signature
GlebGuy
GlebGuy
  • Member since: Feb. 20, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 08
Melancholy
Response to why is the world so fucked up!? Feb. 15th, 2010 @ 02:24 PM Reply

Because people are complete morons.
Just look at the Youtube Commenters.

Pokemonpoeguygcn
Pokemonpoeguygcn
  • Member since: Jul. 17, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 46
Melancholy
Response to why is the world so fucked up!? Feb. 15th, 2010 @ 02:25 PM Reply

At 2/15/10 02:08 PM, scottishbobby wrote: Why do people make fun of gays , jews , and other races

We are all humans

You are very very wrong
They are not humans

wehrmacht5
wehrmacht5
  • Member since: Jul. 16, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 20
Gamer
Response to why is the world so fucked up!? Feb. 15th, 2010 @ 02:28 PM Reply

you sound like an antifa.
They just want to fight all the time and pretend they care about others.


a day without blood is like a day without sunshine!

sirsicklick
sirsicklick
  • Member since: Feb. 9, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to why is the world so fucked up!? Feb. 15th, 2010 @ 02:31 PM Reply

Their just words dude, lets see some skinny white boy call some cut black neega a neega to his face.

Words don't mean shit, It's when you get to fuck people up for say them thats special.

<3

Youtube MySpace Facebook Guitarist, audio engineer, programmer, songwriter and voice actor. Need any of those? Message me. I enjoy collabing! <3

Drake
Drake
  • Member since: Oct. 7, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 33
Audiophile
Response to why is the world so fucked up!? Feb. 15th, 2010 @ 02:31 PM Reply

At 2/15/10 02:14 PM, scottishbobby wrote: some times i wish i was a GREY /GRAY

THERE I SAID IT

(Grey alien)

Aliens (if they exist) are highly evolved and peacful , unlike the hellhole of a planet!

brb calling Pious Inquisitor to glass you


ceb @ twitter | Jerkcity, est. 1998 | Tateos is a cool guy.

BBS Signature
k6ka
k6ka
  • Member since: May. 13, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 31
Gamer
Response to why is the world so fucked up!? Feb. 15th, 2010 @ 02:32 PM Reply

At 2/15/10 02:09 PM, zen64 wrote: Because people are dicks.

Exactly. We are all dicks.

Homfrog
Homfrog
  • Member since: Dec. 6, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to why is the world so fucked up!? Feb. 15th, 2010 @ 02:35 PM Reply

At 2/15/10 02:14 PM, Corpus-Delicti wrote: Because everyone knows racists usually have an IQ below 50, so their common sense is severely limited, making them blatantly racist. I my opinion, racists are just IRL trolls, meaning they need to get IRL banhammered.

or killed >:(

Stop being racistist, you're discriminating against racists! :O

No seriously, this an extra large big issue. Although, I don't think it's offensive to call a Jew a Jew. There's other words which they would take more offense to.

wehrmacht5
wehrmacht5
  • Member since: Jul. 16, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 20
Gamer
Response to why is the world so fucked up!? Feb. 15th, 2010 @ 02:43 PM Reply

humanity tried to exterminate the jews for about 3000 years...
...and they still don't get the message


a day without blood is like a day without sunshine!

gingermagicman
gingermagicman
  • Member since: Jul. 27, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 14
Blank Slate
Response to why is the world so fucked up!? Feb. 15th, 2010 @ 02:48 PM Reply

At 2/15/10 02:32 PM, k6ka wrote:
At 2/15/10 02:09 PM, zen64 wrote: Because people are dicks.
Exactly. We are all dicks.

I'm bored of dick jokes now.


In December, drinkin' horchata, I look psycotic in a, bal-a-clava.

BBS Signature
LTmatt
LTmatt
  • Member since: Sep. 10, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to why is the world so fucked up!? Feb. 15th, 2010 @ 02:54 PM Reply

At 2/15/10 02:14 PM, Corpus-Delicti wrote: Because everyone knows racists usually have an IQ below 50, so their common sense is severely limited, making them blatantly racist. I my opinion, racists are just IRL trolls, meaning they need to get IRL banhammered.

or killed >:(

Fucking bigot.
What's so bad about racists that you think they should be killed?

Fucking hypocrite.


BBS Signature
95688kage
95688kage
  • Member since: Jun. 17, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 10
Blank Slate
Response to why is the world so fucked up!? Feb. 15th, 2010 @ 03:02 PM Reply

Shut up, Jewgrounds isn't that rascist


BBS Signature
wehrmacht5
wehrmacht5
  • Member since: Jul. 16, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 20
Gamer
Response to why is the world so fucked up!? Feb. 15th, 2010 @ 04:04 PM Reply

At 2/15/10 03:02 PM, 95688kage wrote: Shut up, Jewgrounds isn't that rascist

sure, whatever you say ;p

why is the world so fucked up!?


a day without blood is like a day without sunshine!

dx5231
dx5231
  • Member since: Jul. 15, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 42
Musician
Response to why is the world so fucked up!? Feb. 15th, 2010 @ 04:06 PM Reply

At 2/15/10 02:08 PM, scottishbobby wrote: and besides obama pays for your fucking safety

Obama ain't even my president, and my president is a lazy ass motherfucker.


BBS Signature
Spunky6666
Spunky6666
  • Member since: Sep. 5, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to why is the world so fucked up!? Feb. 15th, 2010 @ 04:12 PM Reply

At 2/15/10 02:19 PM, Conquestus wrote:
At 2/15/10 02:08 PM, scottishbobby wrote: The title says it all.

Why do people make fun of gays , jews , and other races
Because gays and jews are funny people...

Because of this guy, that's why...


Come reply to my Art Thread or I will forever hate you with a passion!

BBS Signature