I'm coming to you, the newgrounds community, for help. I'm afraid my parents will overreact or that my counselor will call social services for me. I really want to keep this quiet, which is why I'm seeking advice from you guys first.
I have a serious dependency on a substance known as dihydrogen monoxide. It gets in the way of every little thing I do. Shoveling the drive way, swimming, fuck, even sex. I can't go more than a few hours without feeling withdrawal symptoms. Dizziness, dry throat, that's what it starts out as. If I work up the courage to go as far as 2 days without this bullshit, I pass out.
Just last night, one of my drinking buddies found me unconscious with a bottle of DHMO just inches away from my reach. I could have died. I need help.
Have any of my fellow newgrounders suffered an addiction to dihydrogen monoxide? Is it possible to ever recover?