JKMonkey
JKMonkey
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 29
Art Lover
Response to Best of January 2010 2010-02-08 18:08:21 Reply

shit! I forgot to vote >:(

and isnt it funny that a unoriginal non-ng flash is #1?

|"My dick was in the Guinness Boom of World Records... Then I left the library.|

BBS Signature
Jimp
Jimp
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Blank Slate
Response to Best of January 2010 2010-02-08 18:08:36 Reply

Awesome, a big thank you to everyone that voted for zOMGies! Ill get in the top 5 some day :)

PigPen was easily the best movie of the month.

BBS Signature
Mexifry
Mexifry
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 18
Blank Slate
Response to Best of January 2010 2010-02-08 18:12:50 Reply

At 2/8/10 06:08 PM, Jimp wrote: Awesome, a big thank you to everyone that voted for zOMGies! Ill get in the top 5 some day :)

PigPen was easily the best movie of the month.

Of course if it was up to me the Top 5 movies would have been the following:

WHATEVER.

Loki
Loki
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Level 52
Writer
Response to Best of January 2010 2010-02-08 18:14:09 Reply

At 2/8/10 05:42 PM, Goat-Man wrote: I didn't see Scale of the universe until after I voted sadly, or else it definately would have been in my picks!

For some reason I lost my ability to vote during the last couple months, so I'm glad to be back at that again :)

How dare you not vote for the Hentai Gallery.

omegared
omegared
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 25
Blank Slate
Response to Best of January 2010 2010-02-08 18:44:26 Reply

Nice job all. I can't wait to see the NG tank awards

Kirbyfemur
Kirbyfemur
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Audiophile
Response to Best of January 2010 2010-02-08 18:47:03 Reply

God a bunch of whiners in here!

Yeah Explosm got three positions in the top of January, big deal. He's built a dedicated fanbase of the yeas, and finally decided hey i'll post a shit load of my stuff. Hell he was bound to get something good from it. He's smarter than the rest of us for doing it, just like most of the other top submitters here. If you don't like the submissions, at least show some respect, i mean Jesus fucking spaghetti monster Christ guys, grow up a little.

TABmanster
TABmanster
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to Best of January 2010 2010-02-08 18:54:00 Reply

well done ninjkabat now dont spend in the one place (lol) and grats to the top five movie and games winners :D keep up the awsome work.

forgot what i was looking for ?

BBS Signature
Powerage
Powerage
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Level 46
Melancholy
Response to Best of January 2010 2010-02-08 19:36:10 Reply

congrats to the winners

i thought scale of the universe was fantastic.

FatKidWitAJetPak
FatKidWitAJetPak
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 29
Musician
Response to Best of January 2010 2010-02-08 19:37:33 Reply

Ok... im sorry but that Scale of The Universe game is absolutley the most overrated piece of shit ive seen since the infamous game where all you do is burn houses with the sun.

Why do people like that so much?

NeonFlame126
NeonFlame126
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 33
Blank Slate
Response to Best of January 2010 2010-02-08 20:18:15 Reply

The fan page > 30,000 fans!

You can't spell FÜHRER without Ü
"You know you fail in life when you fail to end your failure"

Jacoz
Jacoz
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Blank Slate
Response to Best of January 2010 2010-02-08 20:51:34 Reply

At 2/8/10 07:37 PM, FatKidWitAJetPak wrote: Ok... im sorry but that Scale of The Universe game is absolutley the most overrated piece of shit ive seen since the infamous game where all you do is burn houses with the sun.

You know what knowledge or curiosity means? You ever stopped to think about the biggest and smallest thing that flash showed? How can I explain it... If you didn't have a lot of thoughts coming to your head while watching it closely I doubt I can explain it at all. You should prolly stop and think about something else than how big your dick is, grow up.

About Explosm... well I personally like his movies, make me laugh, but I agree with his movies being overrated, and I think it's just a dirty tactic to state his "name" on every cartoon description he's posting lately. I bet every flash creator wants to live off his flashes but meh, shitting out so many flashes and posting them one by one... I doubt about the advertising being all that legal, he could of put it into another of his flashes... Hell he can wrap 4 flashes and drop it once a month, it won't spam so much, people won't get tired of it (dropping 1 flash per week leads to it as you can see/feel) and jesus it will give him a shitload of loyal fanbase, I'd wait for it every month, but when I've seen that comfortable ass flash on FP it was like "wtf another one?" guess you get my point

SPace
SPace
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to Best of January 2010 2010-02-08 21:12:39 Reply

wow two explosm cartoons. how lame. poor firth and poor WPS. what a waste

BBS Signature
ZJ
ZJ
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Level 45
Gamer
Response to Best of January 2010 2010-02-08 21:22:28 Reply

Explosm swept the competition. Hooray!

Sig by Luis - AMA
Formerly PuddinN64 - Portal, BBS, Icon, and Chat Mod
"Your friends love you anyway" - Check out WhatTheDo & Guinea Something Good!

BBS Signature
BojangIes
BojangIes
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to Best of January 2010 2010-02-08 22:48:54 Reply

wow, nice!

would about the best artwork of January 2010??

BBS Signature
Bigfoot3290
Bigfoot3290
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 45
Animator
Response to Best of January 2010 2010-02-08 23:02:05 Reply

At 2/8/10 04:40 PM, Zyphonee wrote:
At 2/8/10 04:34 PM, Mexifry wrote: God Explosm is the new Awesome.
Ung.
EXACTLY my thought.

(ergo, "lol, that was soooo unexpected" over presentation and reviewed script)

Come to think about it, it's not like the site's community sucks, youth in general are ignorant and stuff.

Eh, either way, I'm glad PigPen won something.

hah. you said "ergo."

Syntrus
Syntrus
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 10
Musician
Response to Best of January 2010 2010-02-08 23:21:16 Reply

Dude you should best of the year audio and Art too. Other then that great submissions ya'll.

Syntrus keeping it real with fake computer music since 2006
The Madness of Kid Triangle

BBS Signature
reverend
reverend
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 50
Movie Buff
Response to Best of January 2010 2010-02-08 23:24:43 Reply

Seriously people? I'm still not seeing how 'The Pigpen' or "Avatar' was not selected tops for the month. 'Avatar' is more humorous than anything Explosm has submitted and the 'The Pigpen' is just plain awesome in story and in animation. I think NG should decrease the amount of people who are doing the monthly voting again, because people are definitely not putting much effort in selecting the best movie of the month.

At 2/8/10 08:51 PM, Jacoz wrote: You know what knowledge or curiosity means? You ever stopped to think about the biggest and smallest thing that flash showed? How can I explain it... If you didn't have a lot of thoughts coming to your head while watching it closely I doubt I can explain it at all. You should prolly stop and think about something else than how big your dick is, grow up.

Wow, no need to get upset. I won't go a far as what FatKidWitAJetPak said but it is pretty overrated. I mean it's nice to see the scale of things and how insignificant we truly are in the universe, but the flash itself is just okay. The music is unoriginal (ripped off of spore), the graphics were so-so drawn, but the information itself is what made this flash significant. Other than that it's just pretty average.

Rev 22:20 || Wi/Ht? # 46 || Why was my review deleted? || Without her, we are lifeless satellites drifting.

BBS Signature
Goldfire64
Goldfire64
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 26
Blank Slate
Response to Best of January 2010 2010-02-08 23:48:39 Reply

thinks are up for cyanide and happiness first they release there book then they got to spots in the top spots.

Phobotech
Phobotech
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 36
Animator
Response to Best of January 2010 2010-02-08 23:53:21 Reply

I personally thought Pigpen should've been much, much higher, but congratulations to all the winners!

Who would've thought the mastermind behind Joe Zombie would claim first AND fourth of January? Way to go, Cyanide & Happiness!

"I sail through a golden nexus. By tanks with armor that glisten. I watch and I play with creations, and what I'm not reading, I listen." <-

BBS Signature
Carbonwater
Carbonwater
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 30
Animator
Response to Best of January 2010 2010-02-09 00:21:16 Reply

Leave some money for the rest of us Explosm.

someone-else
someone-else
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 60
Blank Slate
Response to Best of January 2010 2010-02-09 00:24:55 Reply

Congrats to all the winners.

int experience, posts;
while(experience/10 >= posts)
{posts++};

Jacoz
Jacoz
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Blank Slate
Response to Best of January 2010 2010-02-09 00:38:45 Reply

At 2/8/10 11:24 PM, reverend wrote:
At 2/8/10 08:51 PM, Jacoz wrote: You know what knowledge or curiosity means? You ever stopped to think about the biggest and smallest thing that flash showed? How can I explain it... If you didn't have a lot of thoughts coming to your head while watching it closely I doubt I can explain it at all. You should prolly stop and think about something else than how big your dick is, grow up.
Wow, no need to get upset. I won't go a far as what FatKidWitAJetPak said but it is pretty overrated. I mean it's nice to see the scale of things and how insignificant we truly are in the universe, but the flash itself is just okay. The music is unoriginal (ripped off of spore), the graphics were so-so drawn, but the information itself is what made this flash significant. Other than that it's just pretty average.

Well it was really touching to me, and I guess that counts a lot (just as SPARTAMAN got daily 1st and I think some other weekly award, which I suppose it's about the same, i just don't get how that got so high) anyway scale of universe is 3rd of all time atm, and Beer Run is 2nd of all time... oh well

Also, Explosm is King of Portal. NOW HANDLE IT!!!!

fakgle
fakgle
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Best of January 2010 2010-02-09 00:41:51 Reply

Ubahootah
Ubahootah
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to Best of January 2010 2010-02-09 01:16:24 Reply

Congrats to the winners!

Most of the ones up there I like, but I don't spend enough time on this site to get a good amount of people's opinions. Pigpen was a little odd for my tastes, but i didn't really contemplate it, which is prolly why so many people like it.
I like Scale of The Universe, it really helped to bring a little bit of science to NG community, although very a very small amount. I like to look at the stars (seeing as I aspire to become an astronomer) and the really little things, it helps to get used to how small you are, but size still doesn't matter.
Anyway, Congrats winners!

FatKidWitAJetPak
FatKidWitAJetPak
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 29
Musician
Response to Best of January 2010 2010-02-09 03:26:32 Reply

At 2/8/10 08:51 PM, Jacoz wrote:
At 2/8/10 07:37 PM, FatKidWitAJetPak wrote: Ok... im sorry but that Scale of The Universe game is absolutley the most overrated piece of shit ive seen since the infamous game where all you do is burn houses with the sun.

You know what knowledge or curiosity means? You ever stopped to think about the biggest and smallest thing that flash showed? How can I explain it... If you didn't have a lot of thoughts coming to your head while watching it closely I doubt I can explain it at all. You should prolly stop and think about something else than how big your dick is, grow up.

LOL, I think you are completley missing the point here. All he did was get a whole bunch of information and slap it all together in an unorganized and shitty looking flash document. The graphics are medicore, and not pleasing to the eye at all. The coding is simple AS3. The only reason people like it is because he tells people about size comparison in the universe. OH HEY WOW I DIDNT REALIZE THINGS WERE THAT BIG! THAT MUST MEAN THIS GAME IS AWESOME.

Now, the idea of putting this into flash is actually a good idea! However, I wish that he would have taken the time to make each graphic detailed. I also wish he made it to where instead of lcustering everything together he made it something like zooming out of a human, zooming out of the house where the human lives, zooming out of the neighborood, the city, the sky, the earth, the planets, the solar system, and keep zooming OUF OF OBJECTS rather than having them just next to eachother. That would have given much bigger of an impact on me if it were done that way.

The game to me is more of a 7/10 and not deserving of the top 5, but hey the guy deserves something for teaching so many people about the amazing universe.

Also, the reason those thoughts didnt come to my head was because I already knew them so technically, maybe I shouldnt have grown up so fast to not give a damn anymore.

MAYORMCHEESE
MAYORMCHEESE
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 28
Blank Slate
Response to Best of January 2010 2010-02-09 04:20:53 Reply

Thanks for voting NINJA KIDS X2 into fourth place everyone! I'm currently talking with Tom Fulp right now as we speak, and we're making sure that Ninja Kids Alpha will have ACHIEVEMENTS! Congrats to all the monthly winners!

btw The Sea should've been #1

unban russianspy22

BBS Signature
FelixColgrave
FelixColgrave
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Animator
Response to Best of January 2010 2010-02-09 04:29:03 Reply

Shiiiiit forgot to vote.
I'm glad Goatsefox managed to (just) get on the list, but I seriously think 'The Sea' deserved a way way higher score. And where the hell is sketchy friends 2?

I'll say right now that The Pigpen will be nominated for a Best of 2010 award.

Awwwww

Ninjkabat
Ninjkabat
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 32
Animator
Response to Best of January 2010 2010-02-09 10:15:19 Reply

Woot, voter of the month! It's one of those things that you just never expect to happen, so when it does you know you should buy lottery tickets.

Anyway, I'm just amazed. How fortunate that I won $100 on my b-day.

-The Ninjkabat: Cartoonist, Animator, VA, Japanese speaker, and Ninja all rolled into one.
Twitter | Google+ | deviantArt

BBS Signature
Cyberdevil
Cyberdevil
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 50
Writer
Response to Best of January 2010 2010-02-09 10:16:42 Reply

Punk-o-Matic 2! A sequel! Yay I say.
The loading time is temporarily amazingly large, but it's an amazing game, not too entertained by all the other submissions in the list tho.

RogerBK
RogerBK
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 24
Audiophile
Response to Best of January 2010 2010-02-09 11:35:30 Reply

we're all happy about the progress ng is doin, it is getting even big and famous every day!!!

Those games and movies are so cool!!

Hey you, looking for fun? Join the Elite Guard Barracks
Signature by CagedSilhouette!!

BBS Signature