• 34 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic
kohchang
kohchang
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Puke Cat & The Dangerous Dick Slugs May. 21st, 2011 @ 01:31 PM Reply

If possible, I would like to see this story with pictures. I enjoy this story.

TwistedXP
TwistedXP
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Blank Slate
Response to Puke Cat & The Dangerous Dick Slugs Oct. 24th, 2011 @ 06:39 PM Reply

Lol...I love this. This should be a real book. It needs some pictures to display its awesomeness

BBS Signature
OrgasmWoodChipper
OrgasmWoodChipper
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to Puke Cat & The Dangerous Dick Slugs Oct. 25th, 2011 @ 02:25 PM Reply

Thanks guys, glad someone likes my shit. :333
And I'm no good at drawing but if anyone's interested in collaborating with me on it like that though I'd totally be up for it. It'd probably gimme the push I need to get back on this thing and finish it..

OrgasmWoodChipper
OrgasmWoodChipper
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to Puke Cat & The Dangerous Dick Slugs Oct. 19th, 2012 @ 09:15 PM Reply

At 10/25/11 02:25 PM, OrgasmWoodChipper wrote: Thanks guys, glad someone likes my shit. :333
And I'm no good at drawing but if anyone's interested in collaborating with me on it like that though I'd totally be up for it. It'd probably gimme the push I need to get back on this thing and finish it..

Been like a year since I worked on this now, thinking about picking it back up. Shameless bump?

samus1104
samus1104
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Voice Actor
Response to Puke Cat & The Dangerous Dick Slugs Jan. 18th, 2013 @ 09:07 PM Reply

Orgasmwoodchipper, welcome to the Freewriters Union. The site will be up and running as soon as possible, as iam a one-chicka-programming team as of currently, but should be finished within 5 months at maximum. If you'de like to recommend features for the site, go ahead!