00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

TheADHX just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Black People (no Racism)

3,778 Views | 66 Replies

Response to Black People (no Racism) 2010-02-06 13:53:17

At 2/6/10 01:44 PM, xxDjShockxx wrote:
At 2/6/10 01:38 PM, jizzedpubes wrote: You're a racist.

You're discriminating him on a base of RACE.

Why couldn't he be an asshole because he was, an asshole, tall person, short person, ugly person, cool person, nice person, smart person, or dumb person.

You chose race out of all the things so that is discrimination. Racism.

Also, this guy is a troll. Look at his level.
I find it racist that you call me a racist because I'm white and talking about a black person.

Did I say that you were being racist because you're white? No.

I said you're a racist because you're an IDIOT.

BBS Signature

Response to Black People (no Racism) 2010-02-06 13:54:40

black people are assholes.they are pissed when we fuck them in their brain, but when they start to piss us, they're innocent

wow i can't believe i made this below

BBS Signature

Response to Black People (no Racism) 2010-02-06 13:55:30

At 2/6/10 01:53 PM, android175 wrote:
and now a days you cant even talk about black people or you are considered racist...

This is so true. You can't even say ba ba black sheep anymore. Like how pathetic is that.

You can be a paedo to me any time - Amaranthus

BBS Signature

Response to Black People (no Racism) 2010-02-06 13:56:33

I said you're a racist because you're an IDIOT.

Since when was being an idiot a race? You need to go back to school or pay more attention.

BBS Signature

Response to Black People (no Racism) 2010-02-06 13:57:33

Geez, it's true. Why care for Haiti? If we were in an earthquake they wouldn't give a shit about us.
And STFU, you would care for an asshole that blames an innocent person. You're a dick.

The majority of haiti is living in poverty. How in the hell would they be able help the United States when they cant even help themselves.

Response to Black People (no Racism) 2010-02-06 13:57:34

the kid was an asshole

so what?

BBS Signature

Response to Black People (no Racism) 2010-02-06 13:58:10

At 2/6/10 01:05 PM, Silver-Glint wrote: Seriously, it's just idiots like this which make me sometimes hate being mixed race. Some black people just have that mentality. There are decent, good, kind black people.. but unfortunately a majority of them stick to their stereotypes.

This is absolutly, one hundred percent true.

BBS Signature

Response to Black People (no Racism) 2010-02-06 13:59:24

At 2/6/10 01:57 PM, Afro-mann wrote:

Geez, it's true. Why care for Haiti? If we were in an earthquake they wouldn't give a shit about us.
And STFU, you would care for an asshole that blames an innocent person. You're a dick.
The majority of haiti is living in poverty. How in the hell would they be able help the United States when they cant even help themselves.

Because they are uneducated and do nothing for the world. They are useless.

BBS Signature

Response to Black People (no Racism) 2010-02-06 14:03:59

At 2/6/10 01:59 PM, Trancik wrote:
At 2/6/10 01:57 PM, Afro-mann wrote:

Because they are uneducated and do nothing for the world. They are useless.

They're uneducated because 80 percent of them are living in poverty. They're not uneducated because they choose to be.

Go take a history class and maybe you'll learn something.

Response to Black People (no Racism) 2010-02-06 14:06:13

They're uneducated because 80 percent of them are living in poverty. They're not uneducated because they choose to be.

Go take a history class and maybe you'll learn something.

I would be learning this if black people weren't so obnoxious like this!
This was in history class.

Administrator at WWW.MOTHERLESS.COM

BBS Signature

Response to Black People (no Racism) 2010-02-06 14:06:21

At 2/6/10 01:59 PM, Trancik wrote: A load of crap

Seriously, you chat the most shit I've ever fucking heard. Go back to school.

BBS Signature

Response to Black People (no Racism) 2010-02-06 15:42:12

At 2/6/10 01:24 PM, xxDjShockxx wrote:
Do black people really have no manners at all? There are some black people that act good and normal but alot of them really are a pain in the the ass to goto school with...

they are jerks, but you must also know that not all black people are the same, so actually it's some people have no manners at all.

I know just how you feel, in my old school I got in to a lot of fights, I would always defend myself and never attack first, only second and try to just ignore them, but when ever I couldn't I fought, only I would get in trouble due to my "angry and hateful mentality" and all the minorities got away with murder.

and the thing that angered me the most was that I was a good kid, I behaved and did my work, I knew the teachers are just doing there job so I treated them with respect, but I was a"angry and hateful child" because I defended myself against a person, who happened to be black.

next time just say that a kissing up bias is just as racist as a hateful bias, and a hyphenated american is a divided american.

also, relax, control yourself a little more.

Response to Black People (no Racism) 2010-02-06 16:19:00

At 2/6/10 01:44 PM, xxDjShockxx wrote:
At 2/6/10 01:38 PM, jizzedpubes wrote: You're a racist.

You're discriminating him on a base of RACE.

Why couldn't he be an asshole because he was, an asshole, tall person, short person, ugly person, cool person, nice person, smart person, or dumb person.

You chose race out of all the things so that is discrimination. Racism.

Also, this guy is a troll. Look at his level.
I find it racist that you call me a racist because I'm white and talking about a black person.

Did he say that he called you a racist because your white and talking about a black person? Did he imply it? No and no, idiot

BBS Signature

Response to Black People (no Racism) 2010-02-06 16:38:32

At 2/6/10 01:17 PM, Onizero wrote: I love how it's just too hard for you to pick up some fallen markers, crayons etc.

Its about pride and wrongfully being accused you ass.

>>> Follow my Instagram: @the_imaginary_boy<<< Buy my MERCH

BBS Signature

Response to Black People (no Racism) 2010-02-06 16:53:43

At 2/6/10 01:05 PM, Silver-Glint wrote: Seriously, it's just idiots like this which make me sometimes hate being mixed race. Some black people just have that mentality. There are decent, good, kind black people.. but unfortunately a majority of them stick to their stereotypes.
This is absolutly, one hundred percent true.

Both of you are morons. You are singling out the black side of you just because someone who happened to be black *WHICH BY THE WAY IS IRRELEVENT* makes you ashamed of who you are? You were ashamed to be mixed to begin with.

I just love coming in here reading threads like this and watching a bunch of people bash blacks. As if anyone who is white, asian, hispanic, whatever isn't capable of acting the same way.

The lot of you are a joke *to which it applies to* especially the OP. You keep screaming no racism all you want. Cause this entire thread screams it. I'm going to start making posts called "White people...." and see how many of you guys bash the backwater inbreed hicks and ignorant rednecks. Grow the fuck up

Thread killer and proud of it :)

Response to Black People (no Racism) 2010-02-06 17:26:40

At 2/6/10 01:01 PM, xxDjShockxx wrote: Ok this is not suspose to offend anyone, and if it does then sorry.

Bitch, Please.

Response to Black People (no Racism) 2010-02-06 17:35:13

At 2/6/10 01:17 PM, Onizero wrote: I love how it's just too hard for you to pick up some fallen markers, crayons etc.

It wasn't too hard for him, he just decided not to do it because it wasn't his fault, if he actually did pick it up then he is an tool, and therefore he can cut his nut sacks off because he wouldn't need it. Don't lose your manhood haha.

Response to Black People (no Racism) 2010-02-06 17:39:22

My two cents.

WELL. Thanks to like, 300 years of slavery and bad treatment, black people are way behind. Face it; America owes black people a lot, which is why the UNCF exists, and there are a ton of grants and scholarships for black people. It's their 40 acres and a mule, basically.

I think black people would be a lot better if BET was taken off the air. That channel is fucking EVIL, and worse, it's on public television so any kid can watch it.

K I'm done.

Response to Black People (no Racism) 2010-02-06 17:58:23

At 2/6/10 05:48 PM, Trancik wrote:
Sure it was wrong to have slavery, but kids now in this generation aren't born as a slave and hadn't had any mistreatment done to them. They are pretty much living off of something bad that happened long ago.

Yeah, but there was segregation until like the 1960s; basically when their parents were alive. And their parents were raised that way by their parents, and you know, that mentality of 'us against them' keeps getting passed down. I think it'll be two or three more generations before this racism ends.

And I hope you're joking about the mistreatment part.

Response to Black People (no Racism) 2010-02-06 18:56:02

Douchebags come in many different forms.
It doesn' t matter what race you are if your a douche your a douche!

This is my signature

Evil-Omlete

BBS Signature

Response to Black People (no Racism) 2010-02-07 13:16:58

Black people.

BBS Signature

Response to Black People (no Racism) 2010-02-07 13:21:40

How old are you if you're in a classroom that has markers and crayons?

We stopped with that stuff in Elementary School.

Response to Black People (no Racism) 2010-02-07 13:27:17

At 2/6/10 04:53 PM, Mo-ni wrote:

A load of shit.

No, I am not singling about black people like that. I am explaining why people expect the worst out of black people because a majority of them are thugs. So stfu, come down to South East London, and most of these guys would either mug you or beat you up if you stared at them etc. Most of the black guys I know are thugs. I went to a school which was mainly black people. There were like 10 white people and the rest were black, so I think I should know.. jeez.

BBS Signature

Response to Black People (no Racism) 2010-02-07 13:59:06

Some people are just twats regardless of ethnicity.

Some people feel content to pour syrup on shit and call it pancakes their whole lives.

Response to Black People (no Racism) 2010-02-07 14:02:49

just from the obvious, you can tell most city black people act the same. arrogant, disruptive, crime relation, dreams to be a lil wayne

and that's not a racist statement either, it's nearly true. some black people i like

BBS Signature

Response to Black People (no Racism) 2010-02-07 14:08:12

At 2/6/10 01:03 PM, Trancik wrote: That's black people for you.

Correction. Ghetto black people.

Response to Black People (no Racism) 2010-02-07 14:20:51

At 2/6/10 01:03 PM, Trancik wrote: That's black people for you.

Ignorant post of the year..

I am white and have some black friends, I know a bunch of white kids who think they are thug and do stupid things like this in class, but when a black dude does it we notice it even more.

have fun

Response to Black People (no Racism) 2010-02-07 14:34:03

At 2/6/10 05:58 PM, Bubbowrap wrote:
At 2/6/10 05:48 PM, Trancik wrote:
Sure it was wrong to have slavery, but kids now in this generation aren't born as a slave and hadn't had any mistreatment done to them. They are pretty much living off of something bad that happened long ago.
Yeah, but there was segregation until like the 1960s; basically when their parents were alive. And their parents were raised that way by their parents, and you know, that mentality of 'us against them' keeps getting passed down. I think it'll be two or three more generations before this racism ends.

And I hope you're joking about the mistreatment part.

The 1960's were 50 years ago, most peoples parents were young children back then.

What happened in the past is not an excuse for anything. Yes social and economic situations vary and have an effect on things. However, schools being segregated until the '60's is not an excuse to be a loud ignorant asshat today.

excuse

Response to Black People (no Racism) 2010-02-07 16:46:41

1. They talk loud.
2. They walk slow.
3. NOTHING is their fault.
4. Usually in groups of 3 or more to increase 'gangstaness'.
5. Always use the 'So now you're being racist' card. (should be invalid by now)
6. Can't speak a proper sentence.

this only applys for certain ones, not all.

Response to Black People (no Racism) 2010-02-08 21:07:53

Today in school I was in the bathroom and heard a girl and a man moaning in the stalls...Black too...

Black ppl r so horny.

BBS Signature