New Topic Respond to this Topic
IamBetterThanYou
IamBetterThanYou
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Blank Slate
movie collab- pplz needed! Mar. 7th, 2004 @ 06:10 PM Reply

i know there are a lot of these threads around and everyone is trying to get people to do their flash for them and then take half the credit, but this one is different. (honest!). as i am not a lvl 1 n00b with no flash history, in fact i have a considerably good flash history. a B+ batting average (or so my portal entries say, i've never seen it on my profile) and experience in both actionscript and animating.

i'm looking for an animating partner (or maybe even a team) to collaberate on a movie that is not yet off the ground. i don't want people to do my work for me, i want to find someone to share ideas with and work together on a project. if you are interested in helping and have some experience in animation then please reply and leave your email address.

also nothing is final yet, i still need imput and ideas so anyone who does want to collab with me will have an active role in developing plotlines and characters.

so, any takers?

Draximillian
Draximillian
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to movie collab- pplz needed! Mar. 7th, 2004 @ 06:30 PM Reply

Usually i'd ignore this sort of thing but i've had real trouble getting started animating again, this'll force me into getting my arse in gears and your average is the same as mine, if you want to see what i'm capable of:

Horus

Watch out though, the roar at the end is a bit fucked!
If you like what you see reply

Cheers

IamBetterThanYou
IamBetterThanYou
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to movie collab- pplz needed! Mar. 8th, 2004 @ 11:42 AM Reply

yeah i like your animating style a lot, but it is completely different (and better) to mine. it would be interesting to try merging two styles (and diff. levels of skill) but it probably wouldn't work. i would still give it a shot though, if you want to see some of my work, i think this one is the best i've submitted:

the vigilante-trailer

crazyweasel
crazyweasel
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to movie collab- pplz needed! Mar. 8th, 2004 @ 12:03 PM Reply

well here i can help with back grounds im a master on cp with them i haven't any movies but im working on one i even make up my own weird pics that are seemingly strange i could show you some sometime if you ask

movie collab- pplz needed!

Amish
Amish
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 16
Blank Slate
Response to movie collab- pplz needed! Mar. 8th, 2004 @ 12:08 PM Reply

Yo hyper i could help out. Im not so good at animating but im pretty good at actionscripting. I havent actually made any games so far just expirements. If ya want to see soem add me on msn at amish_2k@hotmail.com

ronk
ronk
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Programmer
Response to movie collab- pplz needed! May. 19th, 2008 @ 05:22 PM Reply

ill join i guess .
Im o.k. at shading and ill help put finishing touches like reflections

Hamalo
Hamalo
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 23
Melancholy
Response to movie collab- pplz needed! May. 19th, 2008 @ 07:38 PM Reply

At 5/19/08 05:22 PM, ronk wrote: ill join i guess .
Im o.k. at shading and ill help put finishing touches like reflections

Oh...my god

Why did you just bump this 4 year old thread? I doubt this person is even around anymore, and even if they are, I doubt they are still looking for help.

Plus, he was looking for an artist, not someone who can shade (because almost everyone can shade)

BBS Signature