New Topic Respond to this Topic
alucardxmeow
alucardxmeow
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Artist
Way Around Ao2 Diy Pmc Trophy? Jan. 28th, 2010 @ 03:32 PM Reply

Has anyone platinum'd the game "Army of Two: 40th Day" yet?

Did you need to get the versus trophies for the platinum?

I'm asking this because my friend cannot get the "DIY PMC" trophy, which requires you to make your own mask and use it in public, but he can't sign into his EA account to use the mask creator. He tells me that he get's an error saying "Already in use" when he wants to choose to link his PSN account.

I'm a good friend of his, and I know how much he loves getting platinum's (Only reason he plays games) so I just wanted to try and help him somehow. I have no idea what to do, so I'm begging you guys for help!

We're playing through the game together, but that might be the only trophy keeping him from platinum.

So yeah, can he just get the platinum trophy by getting all other trophies?

Thank you for reading.

BBS Signature
Cavite
Cavite
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to Way Around Ao2 Diy Pmc Trophy? Jan. 28th, 2010 @ 04:21 PM Reply

At 1/28/10 03:32 PM, alucardxmeow wrote:

To my knowledge, you have to have unlocked ALL the trophies in order to get a Platinum.

It'll be okay, just put on your cooooooooooool face.

BBS Signature
alucardxmeow
alucardxmeow
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Artist
Response to Way Around Ao2 Diy Pmc Trophy? Jan. 28th, 2010 @ 05:50 PM Reply

At 1/28/10 04:21 PM, Cavite wrote:
At 1/28/10 03:32 PM, alucardxmeow wrote:
To my knowledge, you have to have unlocked ALL the trophies in order to get a Platinum.

Well in resident evil 5, I got the platinum doing only the story mode trophies. So yeah...

BBS Signature
Fluffington
Fluffington
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 39
Blank Slate
Response to Way Around Ao2 Diy Pmc Trophy? Jan. 28th, 2010 @ 05:52 PM Reply

At 1/28/10 05:50 PM, alucardxmeow wrote: Well in resident evil 5, I got the platinum doing only the story mode trophies. So yeah...

That's because DLC trophies are not included.

You know what would be really neat? These things actually being noticeable.

BBS Signature
Sierra
Sierra
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 10
Blank Slate
Response to Way Around Ao2 Diy Pmc Trophy? Jan. 28th, 2010 @ 06:07 PM Reply

Get him to try and go through the 'Forgotten Password' option for every email address he has. That was how I found my Gamertag in use on an EA account I didn't realise I made, literally just 20 minutes ago. I'm really happy now as I can get the 'Veteran' status in both Bad Company and Bad Company 2. In other words, I unlock the M1 Garand in BC2 and the F2000 in BC1.

It's the only advice I can really suggest.

I'm on Last.fm!
Also, I used to be YeOldeSierra. Now I'm just Sierra :3

Cavite
Cavite
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to Way Around Ao2 Diy Pmc Trophy? Jan. 28th, 2010 @ 06:14 PM Reply

At 1/28/10 05:50 PM, alucardxmeow wrote: So yeah...

Okay, I will say this again, You need to achieve 100% of the trophies that are available to you in order to get a Platinum trophy, this doesn't include Downloaded content until/unless you buy it and install it, then you have to finish the DLC ontop of finishing the whole game.

It'll be okay, just put on your cooooooooooool face.

BBS Signature
alucardxmeow
alucardxmeow
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Artist
Response to Way Around Ao2 Diy Pmc Trophy? Jan. 28th, 2010 @ 08:22 PM Reply

At 1/28/10 06:07 PM, YeOldeSierra wrote: Get him to try and go through the 'Forgotten Password' option for every email address he has. That was how I found my Gamertag in use on an EA account I didn't realise I made, literally just 20 minutes ago. I'm really happy now as I can get the 'Veteran' status in both Bad Company and Bad Company 2. In other words, I unlock the M1 Garand in BC2 and the F2000 in BC1.

It's the only advice I can really suggest.

Well he let his "friend" borrow his EA account to get a weapon on battlefield. His friend ended up not even getting him the weapon after all, and forgot the password to his account. So when he tried that, the password was sent to his friend's email, and his friend forgot the password for that also, then he tried the "forgot password" thing on the email and it got sent to some other place unknown.

Oh well, I'll just tell him there's no other way, thanks for helping though, Sierra.

BBS Signature