New Topic Respond to this Topic
Ericho
Ericho
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 44
Movie Buff
Response to What's your philosophy ? 2010-02-02 10:54:22 Reply

My philosophy is that you should never judge people and should realize that God has a special plan for all of us and we are here for a reason and we should learn to appreciate how unique we are. With this philosophy, I have learned to take all the things in the world in stride and realize that there will always be hope in the bleakest of instances.

You know the world's gone crazy when the best rapper's a white guy and the best golfer's a black guy - Chris Rock

DzGuy
DzGuy
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 14
Blank Slate
Response to What's your philosophy ? 2010-03-12 00:17:16 Reply

At 2/2/10 01:39 AM, Bolo wrote: more wall of text

Wow I didn't know you actually replied. Well good luck with trying to save the world. I'm sure putting yourself on a pedestal and writing meaningless walls of text will touch the lives of many.

|| Audio || Art ||

BBS Signature
wedgeman
wedgeman
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 14
Blank Slate
Response to What's your philosophy ? 2010-03-12 03:46:50 Reply

Ok, I'll give you a condensed version, as it is 40 degrees around here and I can not be fucked thinking too hard...

Humans are the result of a freak accident in an infinite and immortal universe, so large that anything we do on planet earth, or even in our entire galaxy, will have little to no effect on the grand scale.

Human nature can be summed up in one word; survival. We do EVERYTHING we do to survive. We see, in a primal sense, being remembered and respected as surviving beyond death, and through this, coupled with our intelligence, created society as we know it today.

Society is fucked beyond repair, but that doesn't matter so much, as I said, we don't really matter.
Life is pointless as we are all going to die one day, so how can ANYTHING be of any importance in your life, including other people.

Homophobes should go burn in hell; homosexuality is not a disease or condition, it is a choice. I have a bi-sexual cousin, and until I found out he was going out with a guy, I never would of guessed he was gay.

Religion is also a choice, but it is YOUR choice, so piss off and leave me alone.

Censorship is wrong; no one is forcing you to watch it. You don't like it? Walk away.

Racists can also burn in hell.

I am a fatalist. I.E. I do not believe in free will, I believe that every action is determined by previous actions. But to converse with others and push points, I assume freewill exists.

I think that covers everything... I'll post again if I think of anything else.

And thus defy, the tyrannous stars...
(P.S. Ignore the mail watermark for now, I'll be removing it soon!)

BBS Signature
candidate-zero
candidate-zero
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 18
Blank Slate
Response to What's your philosophy ? 2010-03-12 07:55:45 Reply

Three.

I don't believe.

BBS Signature
waterbeast