00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Destiny2Lover2 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

New Forums, new poster!

33,837 Views | 141 Replies
Respond to this Topic

Response to New Forums, new poster! 2010-01-28 12:19:00

ooh chat!

Response to New Forums, new poster! 2010-01-28 12:32:02

I want NG Chat!! Why????? Oh god.

PSN username - UnreaK745 / PM me for similar sig.

Visit my page, cocksuckah.

BBS Signature

Response to New Forums, new poster! 2010-01-28 16:12:39

At 1/28/10 04:03 AM, Trish-Loves-Tubgirl wrote: I love the changes but needs moar tubgirl

all in favour say "I"

Response to New Forums, new poster! 2010-01-28 16:55:19

I remember reading somewhere that flash, art and audio portals were developed by different programmers and therefore operate differently.

Will lit portal employ yet another kind of system, and more importantly, will Newgrounds ever function under the same set of rules?

I realize that the inconveniences of this are very minor, but removing them could potentially open up new possibilities of inter-portal feature integration... or something.

Response to New Forums, new poster! 2010-01-28 17:50:03

I remember reading somewhere that flash, art and audio portals were developed by different programmers and therefore operate differently.

Will lit portal employ yet another kind of system, and more importantly, will Newgrounds ever function under the same set of rules?

I realize that the inconveniences of this are very minor, but removing them could potentially open up new possibilities of inter-portal feature integration... or something.

Response to New Forums, new poster! 2010-01-28 17:55:44

Response to New Forums, new poster! 2010-01-28 18:05:39

It's about damn time we got some new forums. I honestly don't think an edit button is that necessary.

Response to New Forums, new poster! 2010-01-28 20:44:33

I knew it!

There will be a Writer Portal!

Please subscribe

"As the old saying goes...what was it again?"

.·´¯`·->YFIQ's collections of stories!<-·´¯`·.

BBS Signature

Response to New Forums, new poster! 2010-01-28 21:09:47

Love the new forums.

Response to New Forums, new poster! 2010-01-28 21:28:17

We demand edit and preview buttons!

Response to New Forums, new poster! 2010-01-28 23:53:29

It seems you alsorestocked on the Castle Crasher figures. I never even thought they would come back, if you could make more why can't you guys make a gray variety or more pink ones? (Or at the very least reboot the Alien Hominid ones.)

BBS Signature

Response to New Forums, new poster! 2010-01-29 02:26:55

This makes the forums much better, good to have the video games forums much higher up, is it true there is an edit button now or something? That just sounds stupid..

Response to New Forums, new poster! 2010-01-29 14:14:28

Wow, That's one awesome poster.

Response to New Forums, new poster! 2010-01-29 14:55:56

At 1/26/10 04:00 PM, TomFulp wrote:
This will have the most impact in the Creator & Artist category, where we've added new forums for Animation, Writing and Collaboration!

The Writing Forum is a lead-in to the inevitable Writing Portal and finally provides a gathering spot for all the writers on NG!

Oh dang. This is just what I've been waiting for. Maybe I'll finally come back now that the NG BBS has sparked my interest. Thank you Tom and the NG Staff, this must have taken ages to do.

Nothing here anymore.

Response to New Forums, new poster! 2010-01-30 17:51:10

At 1/27/10 07:57 PM, EJR wrote:
At 1/27/10 07:11 PM, MadnessBomber wrote: I like the fact that your still adding things to newgrounds, but the problem is, you need to get the newgrounds chat link up and running soon. I want to try it out. Could you make it your first target for new things to add?
It will be out after the weekend.

How do you know?

Response to New Forums, new poster! 2010-01-31 15:11:03

Awesome stuff. But I really wish there was an EDIT button :(

Response to New Forums, new poster! 2010-02-01 02:45:35

Hey, here's a stupid question . . . How is a seperate writing forum a solution to the problem from back a couple of years ago?

Let's see, story threads on the General forum were banned by the moderaters because every spammy little talentless jackass kept posting shit. The moderaters got fed up with locking a shitload of story threads. So the ban went into effect. Users could post stories on their user-page . . . where the stories would get buried because hardly anyone checks random user-pages.

Fast forward to today, and once again the jackasses can post their shit on the NG BBS. The only thing fixed from a couple of years ago is that the crap can now be found in its own seperate forum, rather than the General forum. Okay, no shitty spam-stories on General. Now the shit will be concentrated in a different part of the BBS.

Anyone want to take bets on how soon the moderaters will realize they'll be dealing with the same shit all over again from a couple of years ago?

(Oh, and the best part; the moderaters who used to enjoy a good story back a couple of years ago . . . There's less of them now).

Response to New Forums, new poster! 2010-02-01 02:52:50

At 1/26/10 04:00 PM, TomFulp wrote:
The Writing Forum is a lead-in to the inevitable Writing Portal and finally provides a gathering spot for all the writers on NG!

so when will the Writing Portal be unleashed upon us? because I can't wait

New Forums, new poster!

Weird Al made it cool to be nerdy. I'm making being nerdy sexy. join Cyber Nations!

BBS Signature

Response to New Forums, new poster! 2010-02-01 09:22:48

moved flash down? no.

Awesome turret game in the making, featuring 85 uniqe turrets: News post

BBS Signature

Response to New Forums, new poster! 2010-02-02 23:14:16

At 1/26/10 04:03 PM, HighWayStar365 wrote: So I can edit all my posts to say "Penis" and no one would be the wiser?

I bet you could do that before you were able to edit your posts.

Response to New Forums, new poster! 2010-02-05 12:33:53

Great news! I would love a edit button.

BBS Signature

Response to New Forums, new poster! 2010-02-09 10:14:44

Woohoo, the Writing forum is a nice new addition! Now I finally have the opportunity to enrich & inspire the NG populace with my poetry. :P And get some post count surplus at the same time, it's just perfect.

The latest: Hexa #95 (Mar)

BBS Signature