00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Dialusional just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Who Likes Blizzard

1,170 Views | 12 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Who Likes Blizzard 2010-01-26 11:41:58

Blizzard the company that makes Diablo, Starcraft, Warcraft, World of Warcraft and many other games it makes a games for computers and they are very good in graphics or well getting better and are very creative.

So here is a thread to talk about there upcoming games, Betas, your favorite game they made, how much you like em or hate em etc

So here to start things off

My favorite blizzard game has to be World of Warcraft i like it alot but im not an addict that buys all the collectibles or anything but i do have a level 80 :D. I like it cause there are so many things to do and they always are updating every couple of months and you never run out of things to do NEVER!
(though it gets kind of boring sometimes)

Response to Who Likes Blizzard 2010-01-26 12:47:15

I have 4x lvl 80

Go figure

I am naked

Response to Who Likes Blizzard 2010-01-26 14:52:41

At 1/26/10 12:47 PM, Poiuppi wrote: I have 4x lvl 80

Go figure

Lol i just have one level 80 DK that im trying to get all the achievements and shit on!

Response to Who Likes Blizzard 2010-01-26 16:39:18

At 1/26/10 04:15 PM, Tribalbeat wrote: I liked the pre-WoW Blizzard.

This.

I mean, Warcraft III was an awesome game, and for the time Diablo 2 was groundbreaking. Nevermind the fact that Starcraft is pretty much a unique game.

However, now that Blizzard have made their very own cashcow, they seem to be focusing on keeping people paying $15 a month for a game, which they largely only play because their friends play (Both IRL and ingame).

I mean, If everyone in WoW didn't talk, but everything else about WoW was the same (including group events, just that no one talked) then WoW would be revealed as the dull game it is.

(Back from the dead!)

Thanks to TheWolfe for letting me steal his sig.

BBS Signature

Response to Who Likes Blizzard 2010-01-26 16:49:29

At 1/26/10 02:52 PM, iwantbrainz wrote:

Go figure
Lol i just have one level 80 DK that im trying to get all the achievements and shit on!

Hah, I just have a level 90 Hammerdin.

Yeah, I like Blizzard, but the huge tease they did with Diablo 3 was horrible.
It supposed to come out in like 2 year or someshit now.
Wtf.

Steal, borrow, refer, save your shady inference II Kangaroo done hung the juror with the innocent

The Stoner's Club

BBS Signature

Response to Who Likes Blizzard 2010-01-26 16:56:09

At 1/26/10 04:39 PM, sirbobsalot2 wrote: I mean, If everyone in WoW didn't talk, but everything else about WoW was the same (including group events, just that no one talked) then WoW would be revealed as the dull game it is.

The only reason WoW is fun is because of the interaction with other people. I play WoW [way too much] but at least I can realize it's only fun because there are other people playing. If you play the game by yourself, then it becomes a very boring grindfest. It helps that I have IRL friends that also play WoW with me.

And even if the game is only good with people, it is still a very well thought out, and executed game. It is definitely the best MMO I have ever played (And I used to hate it.. go figure).

BBS Signature

Response to Who Likes Blizzard 2010-01-26 20:14:16

I played World Of Warcraft for a while but in the end I found levelling tedious and none of my friends would help me. I didn't have a system which was capable of running the specification which it required to run smoothly therefore this was one of the main reasons I stopped playing. Altogether I like the types of games that Blizzard develop although a lot of my friends became obsessed with playing :D

Living a life free of World Of Warcraft since April 2008 :P

Response to Who Likes Blizzard 2010-01-27 11:08:23

Yeah, I like Blizzard, but the huge tease they did with Diablo 3 was horrible.
It supposed to come out in like 2 year or someshit now.
Wtf.

Blizzard has never been good at release dates. Starcraft 2 has been pushed back who knows how many times, and im sure Warcraft 3 was the same.

"I don't got nothin'... but I'll give what I got"

-The Nightwatchman

Response to Who Likes Blizzard 2010-01-27 12:03:35

At 1/27/10 11:08 AM, PimpNFresh wrote: Blizzard has never been good at release dates. Starcraft 2 has been pushed back who knows how many times, and im sure Warcraft 3 was the same.

Blizzard is notorious for this, but there's a good reason. They don't release a game until they feel it is ready. The result is they push back release dates all the time but the end result is much more polished then you will ever get from a developer who rushes to meet a release date.

Response to Who Likes Blizzard 2010-01-27 12:24:15

I love blizzard!

D2 and SC:BW master at the age of 8!

BBS Signature

Response to Who Likes Blizzard 2010-01-27 14:10:59

At 1/26/10 02:52 PM, iwantbrainz wrote:

Go figure

Please, end this conversation.

Response to Who Likes Blizzard 2010-01-27 15:34:47

I like Blizzard. They are a cool company. My favorite game by them is The Lost Vikings.

Sig by BlueHippo - AMA

Formerly PuddinN64 - BBS, Icon, and Portal Mod

"Your friends love you anyway" - Check out Guinea Something Good!

BBS Signature

Response to Who Likes Blizzard 2010-01-27 17:03:25

At 1/27/10 03:34 PM, puddinN64 wrote: They are a cool company.

I C wut u did thar