New Topic Respond to this Topic
Oliver
Oliver
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 24
Melancholy
Response to Ng London Meet VII 2010 Feb. 3rd, 2010 @ 05:37 PM Reply

At 2/3/10 05:34 PM, GOTHCLAWZ wrote: Posting on Newgrounds doesn't affect how you are IRL.

The way you post portrays you as a fucking idiot.

Conal
Conal
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 31
Melancholy
Response to Ng London Meet VII 2010 Feb. 3rd, 2010 @ 05:38 PM Reply

At 2/3/10 05:37 PM, Lagamuffin wrote: The way you post portrays you as a fucking idiot.

So you dislike all people who you perceive as an 'idiot'? Come on, you must be able to make up something better than that.

​   ▲      ▲      ▲
▲ ▲▲ ▲▲ ▲
                                                                      ಠ_ಠ

BBS Signature
Oliver
Oliver
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 24
Melancholy
Response to Ng London Meet VII 2010 Feb. 3rd, 2010 @ 05:39 PM Reply

At 2/3/10 05:38 PM, GOTHCLAWZ wrote:
So you dislike all people who you perceive as an 'idiot'? Come on, you must be able to make up something better than that.

I can't tolerate other people very well, let alone idiots.

Conal
Conal
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 31
Melancholy
Response to Ng London Meet VII 2010 Feb. 3rd, 2010 @ 05:41 PM Reply

At 2/3/10 05:39 PM, Lagamuffin wrote: I can't tolerate other people very well, let alone idiots.

So you'd be cool with me if I beat you at a few rounds of eChess?

​   ▲      ▲      ▲
▲ ▲▲ ▲▲ ▲
                                                                      ಠ_ಠ

BBS Signature
Innermike
Innermike
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 14
Audiophile
Response to Ng London Meet VII 2010 Feb. 3rd, 2010 @ 05:48 PM Reply

At 2/3/10 05:41 PM, GOTHCLAWZ wrote:
At 2/3/10 05:39 PM, Lagamuffin wrote: I can't tolerate other people very well
stuff

I understand where lag is coming from , G go hang out in another thread , this posting obviously isnt getting anywhere , you know what *someguy* always says " Get out of the hole while the ladders still long enough !"

innermike // dreamlikepixels // twitter // Concerned Joe (not mine but still cool)

BBS Signature
SuspiciousPenguin
SuspiciousPenguin
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 27
Programmer
Response to Ng London Meet VII 2010 Feb. 3rd, 2010 @ 05:59 PM Reply

Guys calm down, or your both going in the thames.

Oliver
Oliver
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 24
Melancholy
Response to Ng London Meet VII 2010 Feb. 3rd, 2010 @ 06:05 PM Reply

At 2/3/10 05:59 PM, SuspiciousPenguin wrote: Guys calm down, or your both going in the thames.

I'd rather end up in the drink than near Gothclaus.

BananaBreadMuffin
BananaBreadMuffin
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 41
Audiophile
Response to Ng London Meet VII 2010 Feb. 3rd, 2010 @ 06:25 PM Reply

Simmer down children.

Anyway, gothclawz, besides NAMCO and Hyde Park if we go there like we did last summer, there's not much thats under-18 friendly. The day's activities (ie: up to about 7 or 8 pm) will all be child-friendly, and don't get me wrong they're pretty awesome. But after that we'll no doubt be going to some central pub then a club where they'll no doubt ask for ID. You may get in if you're lucky but don't expect to, that's more of a rare case than a likelyhood.

So plan on having someplace child-friendly to go after supper else you'll probably be disappointed and cold and lonely on the streets of london.

SuspiciousPenguin
SuspiciousPenguin
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 27
Programmer
Response to Ng London Meet VII 2010 Feb. 3rd, 2010 @ 06:39 PM Reply

At 2/3/10 06:25 PM, BananaBreadMuffin wrote: So plan on having someplace child-friendly to go after supper else you'll probably be disappointed and cold and lonely on the streets of London.

Yeah i will definitely just come down for the Saturday then because i don't think "but i'm 18 in a week" will be a good enough excuse, but hey i don't care that much i just want to go down to London and meet some of you crazy internet folks. Consider me there luis.

that's if the bloody trains are still running in august. I doubt it though.
Offgore
Offgore
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Musician
Response to Ng London Meet VII 2010 Feb. 3rd, 2010 @ 06:51 PM Reply

At 2/3/10 06:25 PM, BananaBreadMuffin wrote:
Anyway, gothclawz, besides NAMCO and Hyde Park if we go there like we did last summer, there's not much thats under-18 friendly. The day's activities (ie: up to about 7 or 8 pm) will all be child-friendly, and don't get me wrong they're pretty awesome.

Trust me GOTHCLAWZ. I was 15 when I went to my first one and even the child-friendly events were fucking awesome.

Kirk-Cocaine
Kirk-Cocaine
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 38
Programmer
Response to Ng London Meet VII 2010 Feb. 3rd, 2010 @ 08:32 PM Reply

At 2/3/10 05:04 PM, Rucklo wrote: anyway, is that shit about skeletongimp true? I hope not! :-O

What shit about Dave? I keep meaning to phone him but I never get around to it, I'm a terrible friend. :(

At 2/3/10 03:50 PM, Sheizenhammer wrote: Might want to check that though, if you're not completely sure and weren't secretly planning on forcing situational homosexuality into the equation..

It's a NG meat, forced homosexuality is required. ;)

And largely encouraged!

The water in Majorca don't taste like what it oughta.

| AS3: Main | AS2: Main | Flash Tutorials |

BBS Signature
Luis
Luis
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Staff
Level 02
Melancholy
Response to Ng London Meet VII 2010 Feb. 3rd, 2010 @ 10:11 PM Reply

Please keep in mind this is a very large event and you'll likely run into people you may not totally get along with and some you may. Get over it and move on.

This might be further reason to close the event to underage users from now on if the only people whining and complaining about cooties are the ones that are clearly underage. Do yourself a favor and stay home if you arent able to be mature. thanks

gum gum gum gum gum gum gum gum gum gum gum gum gum gum gum gum gum gum gum gum gum gum gum gum gum gum gum gum gum gum gum

omegared
omegared
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 25
Blank Slate
Response to Ng London Meet VII 2010 Feb. 3rd, 2010 @ 10:22 PM Reply

At 2/3/10 10:11 PM, Luis wrote: Please keep in mind this is a very large event and you'll likely run into people you may not totally get along with and some you may. Get over it and move on.

Will you be attending? Because I don't like you.

Sheizenhammer
Sheizenhammer
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 32
Blank Slate
Response to Ng London Meet VII 2010 Feb. 3rd, 2010 @ 10:23 PM Reply

At 2/3/10 10:11 PM, Luis wrote: Please keep in mind this is a very large event and you'll likely run into people you may not totally get along with and some you may. Get over it and move on.

Aww... but n00b fights are so entertaining!

(Note to self: remember to account for popcorn expenses if going.)

RickyBrown
RickyBrown
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to Ng London Meet VII 2010 Feb. 3rd, 2010 @ 11:25 PM Reply

At 2/3/10 10:22 PM, omegared wrote:
Will you be attending? Because I don't like you.

Will he be attending? Nobody likes him.

Everyone at NG has secret accounts... Why are people so dumb?!?!

simon
simon
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 43
Gamer
Response to Ng London Meet VII 2010 Feb. 4th, 2010 @ 01:23 AM Reply

At 2/3/10 12:01 PM, therealanimator wrote: i have some bad news NG this may be the skeleton gimp's last meet (read my news post for more info)

He was the only person I had interest in who was the first in the hotel rooms, showing me his tats.

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
Playstation ID: SCParry
3DS Friend Code: 2878-9581-7218

BBS Signature
Conal
Conal
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 31
Melancholy
Response to Ng London Meet VII 2010 Feb. 4th, 2010 @ 02:01 AM Reply

Sweet, I'll hang around during the day for a bit. I'll be 17 then, possibly able to edit a driver's license.

​   ▲      ▲      ▲
▲ ▲▲ ▲▲ ▲
                                                                      ಠ_ಠ

BBS Signature
citricsquid
citricsquid
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 23
Blank Slate
Response to Ng London Meet VII 2010 Feb. 4th, 2010 @ 03:15 AM Reply

At 2/4/10 02:01 AM, GOTHCLAWZ wrote: Sweet, I'll hang around during the day for a bit. I'll be 17 then, possibly able to edit a driver's license.

Seriously don't. You'll end up in a world of shit if you're caught with fake ID (okay maybe not, but you run the risk). Try getting in to places with ID without any, sure, but using fake ID really isn't a good idea, isn't that illegal? It would fuck up peoples nights if they have to stand around while you're arrested and beaten up for being a criminal.

ProjektCOG
ProjektCOG
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 31
Blank Slate
Response to Ng London Meet VII 2010 Feb. 4th, 2010 @ 08:34 AM Reply

I just had a thought... what if Sirtom93 actually does turn up.

For those who didn't know, me and the others about were joking this idea at the Autumn Fling last year.

BBS Signature
ProjektCOG
ProjektCOG
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 31
Blank Slate
Response to Ng London Meet VII 2010 Feb. 4th, 2010 @ 08:39 AM Reply

At 2/4/10 08:34 AM, ProjektCOG wrote: I just had a thought... what if Sirtom93 actually does turn up.

For those who didn't know, me and the others were joking about this idea at the Autumn Fling last year.

Fix'd

BBS Signature
lukegreencubeco
lukegreencubeco
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 17
Filmmaker
Response to Ng London Meet VII 2010 Feb. 4th, 2010 @ 10:59 AM Reply

I'm definitely going now that i'm 18 :D looking forward to it!

why did the man fall off his bike? cause someone through a fridge at him ....

Gagsy
Gagsy
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 51
Audiophile
Response to Ng London Meet VII 2010 Feb. 4th, 2010 @ 11:13 AM Reply

At 2/4/10 02:01 AM, GOTHCLAWZ wrote: Sweet, I'll hang around during the day for a bit. I'll be 17 then, possibly able to edit a driver's license.

Er Goth I wouldn't do that if I were you. Everyone wants to have a good time and while it's your choice if you want to try and get into pubs/clubs it could potentially ruin other peoples times if you get caught out and other NGers are kicked out of certain places with you. You're responsible for yourself when you come to London, if you're not old enough to drink then you need to realise that it'd be troublesome to try and get around this. You don't look 18+ so you will get cared everywhere. I get carded all the time, even now at 22. So don't think you can fake your way.

Respect that others aren't there to look after you and either go for the day and leave or wait till next year when you are 18 and come then.

[I've been wandering round but I still come back to you]

BBS Signature
Coop
Coop
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 58
Writer
Response to Ng London Meet VII 2010 Feb. 4th, 2010 @ 11:31 AM Reply

At 2/4/10 11:13 AM, Gagsy wrote:
Er Goth I wouldn't do that if I were you. Everyone wants to have a good time and while it's your choice if you want to try and get into pubs/clubs it could potentially ruin other peoples times if you get caught out and other NGers are kicked out of certain places with you.

Yeah, it may be alright to drink underage in your local village, like in Hot Fuzz (For the Greater Good), but in London, they are very harsh and even the tramps have razor sharp wit.

Can you rap?
You don't look 18+ so you will get cared everywhere. I get carded all the time, even now at 22. So don't think you can fake your way.

They're just trying it on, to see if it's legal for them to hit on you, Gags ;)

Respect that others aren't there to look after you and either go for the day and leave or wait till next year when you are 18 and come then.

Yeah, we don't hire babysitters for this meetup and while some of the younger generations were cool enough to bring their parents / elder siblings along, when you're just outside the window of drinking, trying to bend the rules could tarnish the whole meet.

Olympic standard B/Per *** Review Request Club
News
Post Stats Here!

BBS Signature
Rucklo
Rucklo
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 40
Audiophile
Response to Ng London Meet VII 2010 Feb. 4th, 2010 @ 01:01 PM Reply

At 2/3/10 10:23 PM, Sheizenhammer wrote: (Note to self: remember to account for popcorn expenses if going.)

popcorn? i'll be bringing brassknuckles if i'm going LOL BOOM!

Join the Newgrounds Battlefield 3 Platoon (for PC)! DON'T ASK WHAT YOUR GAME CAN DO FOR YOU, ASK WHAT YOU CAN DO FOR, UH, NEWGROUNDS! ON BATTLEFIELD 3. eh...

Sheizenhammer
Sheizenhammer
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 32
Blank Slate
Response to Ng London Meet VII 2010 Feb. 4th, 2010 @ 01:34 PM Reply

At 2/4/10 11:31 AM, Coop83 wrote:
At 2/4/10 11:13 AM, Gagsy wrote:
Er Goth I wouldn't do that if I were you. Everyone wants to have a good time and while it's your choice if you want to try and get into pubs/clubs it could potentially ruin other peoples times if you get caught out and other NGers are kicked out of certain places with you.
Yeah, it may be alright to drink underage in your local village, like in Hot Fuzz (For the Greater Good), but in London, they are very harsh and even the tramps have razor sharp wit.

Just to add a tale from last time to this: Diamond-Armada, along with a couple others, were refused service by that Slug and Lettuce place because none of them had IDs. I was the only one there who could prove he was over 18 (and ironically, I only wanted one of those non-alcoholic cocktail things they were doing), so we all ended up going elsewhere. They really are that strict; they won't even let you order soft drinks. Most of them won't even have you on the premises after certain times at all.

Oh, and don't think your average London bouncer is stupid (the days of the brainless knuckle-dragger at the door are long gone). They know what a tampered driver's licence looks like. Even if you find an ID that isn't ridiculously hard to screw with, they've seen it all before.

I think you get the idea. You're on your own if you try it.

therealanimator
therealanimator
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 16
Gamer
Response to Ng London Meet VII 2010 Feb. 4th, 2010 @ 02:00 PM Reply

its an extremely risky move gothclawz but none of us would recommend it. Your basically asking for a boring night out. Just don't try it we can however let you do the karaoke if its possible that is.

cherry garcia: its like having an angel cum in your mouth

BBS Signature
Silver-Glint
Silver-Glint
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 15
Gamer
Response to Ng London Meet VII 2010 Feb. 4th, 2010 @ 02:13 PM Reply

If you want to get found out and arrested which is highly likely then go ahead. But don't expect us to say we knew your age or defend you whatsoever...

You can be a paedo to me any time - Amaranthus

BBS Signature
BananaBreadMuffin
BananaBreadMuffin
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 41
Audiophile
Response to Ng London Meet VII 2010 Feb. 4th, 2010 @ 02:20 PM Reply

At 2/4/10 08:34 AM, ProjektCOG wrote: I just had a thought... what if Sirtom93 actually does turn up.

He turned up summer 08.

Luis
Luis
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Staff
Level 02
Melancholy
Response to Ng London Meet VII 2010 Feb. 4th, 2010 @ 02:52 PM Reply

If you are underage, there is the event on saturday.
Everything else is 18+. the end.

these events run every year. Eventually you'll be 18 im sure.

gum gum gum gum gum gum gum gum gum gum gum gum gum gum gum gum gum gum gum gum gum gum gum gum gum gum gum gum gum gum gum

SuspiciousPenguin
SuspiciousPenguin
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 27
Programmer
Response to Ng London Meet VII 2010 Feb. 4th, 2010 @ 02:58 PM Reply

At 2/4/10 02:52 PM, Luis wrote: these events run every year. Eventually you'll be 18 im sure.

Yeah 14th of august A WEEK AFTER THE MEET! But i'm turning up on the Saturday anyway don't you worry.