00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

MssLibitina just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

The newbie artist

2,508 Views | 28 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

The newbie artist 2010-01-24 16:36:06

www.tablis.deviantart.com

Hello!
I'm a old newbie here...^^
So Take a look on my first art: http://www.newgrounds.com/art/view/inuki ruki/candy-mountain
Kisses =*

The newbie artist

Response to The newbie artist 2010-01-24 16:40:13

At 1/24/10 04:36 PM, InukiRuki wrote: www.tablis.deviantart.com

Hello!
So Take a look on my first art: http://www.newgrounds.com/art/view/inuki ruki/candy-mountain
Kisses =*

hey there, welcome to the Art Forum!
we do hope you enjoy your stay and that you post more art here.
please be sure to review the rulesand have a great time.

so far this pic is nice...

more please....

Whiskey | The Old | The New | Portal | updated sig thanks to gumby

BBS Signature

Response to The newbie artist 2010-01-24 16:40:19

Hello!
Kisses =*

mmmmm candy,looks pretty good, nice start and welcome to the art forum, have fun

Response to The newbie artist 2010-01-24 16:43:05

You know, that could probably be listed as "Teen" or, at most, "Mature" in the art portal. Adult? No. It's not adult unless there's the act of sex or a full blown, explicitly sexual body being shown. There aren't even any nipples showing on her, so it could be listed as Teen, really.

Anyway, onto the art! It's very clean looking. Her foot seems a little too big, as do her eyes (I understand that you're looking for an anime feel, but come on, those make up half of her face!) It's actually really good. Show us more, please.

My Art Thread.

Eeureka! With an exclamation point!

BBS Signature

Response to The newbie artist 2010-01-25 10:51:54

This is wery good, i like the way you draw feets:D keep it coming:D

Response to The newbie artist 2010-01-25 14:20:15

I honestly don't get it.

How are you people not disgusted with yourselves for drawing such depraved stuff? In the blandest art style there is out there, for that matter. This has zero artistic merit and there is nothing that differentiates it from any other shitty, indulgent hentai drawing. Do you draw it to jerk to it?

Go jump off a fucking cliff, you wapanese piece of shit.

PS

Cool username, bro.

Latest Blog Entry - thx

BBS Signature

Response to The newbie artist 2010-01-25 14:22:51

At 1/25/10 02:20 PM, idiot-monarch wrote: I honestly don't get it.

How are you people not disgusted with yourselves for drawing such depraved stuff? In the blandest art style there is out there, for that matter. This has zero artistic merit and there is nothing that differentiates it from any other shitty, indulgent hentai drawing. Do you draw it to jerk to it?

Go jump off a fucking cliff, you wapanese piece of shit.

PS

Cool username, bro.

people do life drawing with naked people, it doesnt make it awkward, this i find more funny than anything, i mean go look in the furry art thread if you want something sick to bitch about this here aint nearly as bad

Response to The newbie artist 2010-01-25 14:23:48

I really can't help but feel like laying naked on that much candy would be very uncomfortable.

The drawing itself is nice, though, the coloring's nice and smooth. Not a big fan of the hair-gradient, but life goes on.

Response to The newbie artist 2010-01-25 14:24:46

At 1/25/10 02:22 PM, ashman112 wrote: people do life drawing with naked people, it doesnt make it awkward, this i find more funny than anything, i mean go look in the furry art thread if you want something sick to bitch about this here aint nearly as bad

I guess this is just what pushed me over the edge after that hentai quiz got daily second.

Latest Blog Entry - thx

BBS Signature

Response to The newbie artist 2010-01-25 14:28:48

At 1/25/10 02:22 PM, ashman112 wrote: this here aint nearly as bad

It is the same thing, the only difference being snouts, tails and fur. The massive eyes and flaunted tits remain.

Also, Hentai is one thing (don't try to call it otherwise), but that username is just downright shameful and diminishes any respect I may have allowed you despite there being little of it left upon witnessing the image.

No mate, no.

BBS Signature

Response to The newbie artist 2010-01-25 14:30:09

At 1/25/10 02:24 PM, idiot-monarch wrote:
At 1/25/10 02:22 PM, ashman112 wrote: people do life drawing with naked people, it doesnt make it awkward, this i find more funny than anything, i mean go look in the furry art thread if you want something sick to bitch about this here aint nearly as bad
I guess this is just what pushed me over the edge after that hentai quiz got daily second.

what thats an outrage, but this is nude anime, not that bad considering some of the stuff in the unscouted section, now excuse me while i go zero-bomb that hentai quiz

Response to The newbie artist 2010-01-25 14:30:20

At 1/25/10 02:28 PM, JoeTheToucan wrote: It is the same thing, the only difference being snouts, tails and fur. The massive eyes and flaunted tits remain.

Also, Hentai is one thing (don't try to call it otherwise), but that username is just downright shameful and diminishes any respect I may have allowed you despite there being little of it left upon witnessing the image.

*High five*

Latest Blog Entry - thx

BBS Signature

Response to The newbie artist 2010-01-25 14:34:44

At 1/25/10 02:30 PM, ashman112 wrote: what thats an outrage, but this is nude anime, not that bad considering some of the stuff in the unscouted section

I think the op has more under the hat that would make me and the monarchy love her even more. I mean- THE NAME

IT'S A DEAD GIVEAWAY

No mate, no.

BBS Signature

Response to The newbie artist 2010-01-25 14:35:07

ok ill admit she didnt choose the best picture to post up first, i looked on her deviant art and its not all like this some of its quite good, but shes not helping herself in this thread

Response to The newbie artist 2010-01-25 14:37:17

you keep posting when im still typing, ill leave this thread and judge when and if she posts some more art

Response to The newbie artist 2010-01-25 14:38:24

At 1/25/10 02:35 PM, ashman112 wrote: ok ill admit she didnt choose the best picture to post up first, i looked on her deviant art and its not all like this some of its quite good, but shes not helping herself in this thread

I open her DA page, and what do I see?

God damn Edward and Bella.

No. Just no. Fuck this.

Latest Blog Entry - thx

BBS Signature

Response to The newbie artist 2010-01-25 14:41:40

At 1/25/10 02:35 PM, ashman112 wrote: ok ill admit she didnt choose the best picture to post up first, i looked on her deviant art and its not all like this some of its quite good, but shes not helping herself in this thread

Well, most of her DA gallery is typical anime stuff. Definitely not the worst I've seen, but I don't think this piece is too out of what seems to be her norm. She seems to have disappeared anyway.

Response to The newbie artist 2010-01-25 14:53:52

Wow, so much manlove here between Joe and idiot, I almost didn't recognise you two from all the jizz you sprayed on eachother.

What was it that made you pound eachother's asshole so hard? Was it the same set of presumptions and conclusions towards a certain artstyle?
Your closed mindedness perhaps? Or your inability to actually find out some more about this certain person to see that A GIRL CAN'T JERK OF.

That makes you look so smart. Really, I applaud you. Awesome show, great job.

Do you have to like it? No, personally I find 99% of it to be complete and utter shit.
Do you have to prove your 'sheer superiority' by coming across as an arrogant, egotistical, snobby, autofellatio performing asshole with a god complex? No, you can just ignore the peasants.

TL:DR;

Yes, you're awesome, I'm sure we all get it.

Now go jerk off to the mirror.

- The Run -- Cargo || The Run -- Drop - The Run is an episodic sci-fi story, click the image to go to the Main Page.

BBS Signature

Response to The newbie artist 2010-01-25 14:58:01

Toucan & Monarch; you guys need to chill out and be a little less harsh about art styles and subjects that are not to your taste.

Although you may find it offensive to your aestetic, anime and manga are legitimate styles of art around here. Try to be a little bit more open minded and accepting.

This sig is 100% effective protection from all hexes, curses, evil spirits and bad karma. Guaranteed.

BBS Signature

Response to The newbie artist 2010-01-25 15:15:12

Just throwing my solid views out there. I love how we aren't permitted to give opinion alone anymore unless it's licking up the artist and stating how good s/he is, and we can only comment negatively about how 'well it's drawn' as opposed to exactly what it is. Despite the fact no-one posts their art for pointers, but merely to show it off, we have to post 'helpful' responses. I think everyone's blunt opinion is valuable, whether hate filled or saliva laden. I think monarch decided today not to censor his post and tell it as he sees it, which I admired. We've been lovers for several months now and are thinking of adopting a child. If you can't be happy for us please link arms with a lemming and let him do the rest.

No mate, no.

BBS Signature

Response to The newbie artist 2010-01-25 15:20:37

At 1/25/10 03:15 PM, JoeTheToucan wrote: ...I think everyone's blunt opinion is valuable, whether hate filled or saliva laden. I think monarch decided today not to censor his post and tell it as he sees it, which I admired.

I like this opinion.

We've been lovers for several months now and are thinking of adopting a child...

Will it be from Haiti?

This text is in bold, which makes me aweso and your statement irrelevant.

ArtThread. Deviant. NGcar. SnowmansLand

BBS Signature

Response to The newbie artist 2010-01-25 15:22:08

At 1/25/10 03:15 PM, JoeTheToucan wrote: Just throwing my solid views out there. I love how we aren't permitted to give opinion alone anymore unless it's licking up the artist and stating how good s/he is, and we can only comment negatively about how 'well it's drawn' as opposed to exactly what it is. Despite the fact no-one posts their art for pointers, but merely to show it off, we have to post 'helpful' responses. I think everyone's blunt opinion is valuable, whether hate filled or saliva laden. I think monarch decided today not to censor his post and tell it as he sees it, which I admired. We've been lovers for several months now and are thinking of adopting a child. If you can't be happy for us please link arms with a lemming and let him do the rest.

You can give honest feedback but saying that anime is all crap is narrowminded and irritating, not to mention unghelpful.

Give a critique not a blanket statement. If someone posts something that has a modern impressionist feel and I say that impressionism is crap and they should learn to draw things as they are not the interaction of light and color without giving any information regarding why I think that or ways that I think that they can improve, that's dead stupid and unhelpful.

If we have to have this discussion do it in the lounge, k? this thread is junked up enough as it is.

This sig is 100% effective protection from all hexes, curses, evil spirits and bad karma. Guaranteed.

BBS Signature

Response to The newbie artist 2010-01-25 15:23:13

At 1/25/10 03:20 PM, Snowman wrote:
We've been lovers for several months now and are thinking of adopting a child...
Will it be from Haiti?

We had settled on an Ethiopian, but now that Haitians have become all the rage, we'll try to snag one of those. We can leave the other one in an alleyway somewhere.

Latest Blog Entry - thx

BBS Signature

Response to The newbie artist 2010-01-25 18:51:33

Welcome! You might wanna read these

"Make art, not war." - Shepard Fairey

BBS Signature

Response to The newbie artist 2010-01-25 18:53:23

At 1/25/10 06:51 PM, gmanthesandwhichking wrote: Welcome! You might wanna read these

Sorry to double post
Sorry about that, my computer fucked up loading so, ignore my last post.

"Make art, not war." - Shepard Fairey

BBS Signature

Response to The newbie artist 2010-01-26 14:05:05

At 1/25/10 08:06 PM, CypressDahlia wrote: Lol. I don't get it.

You're a bit late to the party, squinty. It's all over.

No mate, no.

BBS Signature

Response to The newbie artist 2010-01-26 14:37:47

Artist draws a naked lady, it's considered admiring the beauty of the human body, now, if that drawing is in anime style, then it's hentai and deserves burning. Pretty flawed logic, I believe. Drawing naked people is merely a way to practice anatomy and/or just express yourself. This isn't softcore hentai or sexual innuendo, just a naked anime chick.

Response to The newbie artist 2010-01-26 15:05:20

At 1/26/10 02:05 PM, JoeTheToucan wrote:
At 1/25/10 08:06 PM, CypressDahlia wrote: Lol. I don't get it.
You're a bit late to the party, squinty. It's all over.

racist slur joe, thats too far

Response to The newbie artist 2010-01-27 03:06:47

Hello!
Kisses =*

She's gonna get cavities in her vaginal teeth.