00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

MagDeWarrior just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Yipp yipp Montreal Meet twenyten

35,709 Views | 420 Replies

Response to Yipp yipp Montreal Meet twenyten 2010-06-02 01:10:46

Have fun motherfuckers!

BBS Signature

Response to Yipp yipp Montreal Meet twenyten 2010-06-02 01:18:50

At 6/2/10 01:10 AM, TropicalParadise wrote: Have fun motherfuckers!

NO!
I DON'T WANNA
>: (

BBS Signature

Response to Yipp yipp Montreal Meet twenyten 2010-06-02 01:19:55

At 6/2/10 01:18 AM, poxpower wrote:
NO!
I DON'T WANNA
>: (

Well, we won't force you...
You'll just have to sit in the corner and watch other people have fun, like Kevin did last year!

Response to Yipp yipp Montreal Meet twenyten 2010-06-02 01:31:38

MY EAR CANALS AND I WILL MISS YOURS AND ZEROK'S LOVING CARESS

____________________________Bel-Air remixes! You must listen!____________________________

BBS Signature

Response to Yipp yipp Montreal Meet twenyten 2010-06-02 07:01:11

poutine is garbage

BBS Signature

Response to Yipp yipp Montreal Meet twenyten 2010-06-02 09:39:18

At 6/2/10 07:01 AM, Afro-Ninja wrote: poutine is garbage

You're garbage...

Response to Yipp yipp Montreal Meet twenyten 2010-06-02 14:10:53

At 6/2/10 11:30 AM, Chronamut wrote: alright so this whole "sharing a room" thing is starting to look a bit dicey. Here's the deelio:

I am only booking the hotel for friday night, saturday night, and hopefully sunday night.

If you wanna stay - show up - and be prepared to give me cash - I'll split up the charge per night so if you dont wanna stay any other nights you don't have to.

The amt I charge will depend on how many people in the room - so if it's just you and me - guess what - you gotta pay half of the charge for that night. If it be the next day 3 more people came in then I will give you that amt of money back - so in the end - everyone would pay their share. This also takes care of any issues if the hotel hasany concerning a bunch of people in one hotel room - as some hotels do have that issue. Also I get the bed - you get.. anything else - if you wanna share the bed - be prepared for spooning :P

the hotel is thle squarephillips - just go to the desk and ask for Shawn Dall's room - as naturally I don't even know what room I have yet.

and hopefully - this will clear everything up. Also be prepared that I might say no lol.

I accept your deal. Sound fair enough. I don't mind to pay half of the price (because it how the thing spposed to be). As for the bed sharing, as i wrote somewhere near page 14 of this threat, i don't mind to sleep in a wardrobe, i did it last year. And if i ever, EVER, do spooning, i take the back spooning. I'll accept your decision to say no, it's your room after all....

Together, we can do that we can't do alone. Nous vaincrons, ensemble, pour la gloire du QUÉBEC LIBRE!!!

Response to Yipp yipp Montreal Meet twenyten 2010-06-02 14:55:32

At 6/2/10 11:30 AM, Chronamut wrote: the hotel is thle squarephillips - just go to the desk and ask for Shawn Dall's room - as naturally I don't even know what room I have yet.

I'd avoid that tactic. Hotels charge you a bullshit occupancy surcharge when theres more than 2 people in the room. If you just make sure youre the only one to check-in and then just tell whomever's staying with you what room you are in (or tell someone else in the group who has a phone number (ie AsthmaticHamster, etc. So when your group arrives they can just ring whomever and know where to go and avoid the front desk) then you should be good to go.

Youre just throwing away money if you let them know youre smuggling people in.

None

BBS Signature

Response to Yipp yipp Montreal Meet twenyten 2010-06-02 15:51:31

So last call for tomorrow :

We're meeting at 5h30 at the Lucien L'allier station (orange line) at the top of the stairs, INSIDE the station. If you go through a tunnel at any point, you went too far. You need to stop near the revolving door leading outside.

We will wait for people until 5h45-5h50. If you are not there by then, you can call me and I'll send a local (or I'll go myself) to pick you up. If you don't have my number, please send me a PM and I'll give it to you. Also, I don't know yet if we're gonna eat before going to Beerfest, so if you have a chance, grabe a bite before meeting us at the metro. There will be food (expensive though) at Beerfest directly (mostly sausage).

Response to Yipp yipp Montreal Meet twenyten 2010-06-02 16:52:41

At 6/2/10 03:51 PM, AsthmaticHamster wrote: Also, I don't know yet if we're gonna eat before going to Beerfest, so if you have a chance, grabe a bite before meeting us at the metro. There will be food (expensive though) at Beerfest directly (mostly sausage).

I suggest the St-Hubert. It's a restaurant in the Gare Windsor (next to the beerfest). It's mostly chicken there, and it very decent.

Together, we can do that we can't do alone. Nous vaincrons, ensemble, pour la gloire du QUÉBEC LIBRE!!!

Response to Yipp yipp Montreal Meet twenyten 2010-06-02 16:55:41

At 6/2/10 02:49 PM, Chronamut wrote: just to add- I'd rather NOT share my bed (unless I think you're hot - lol - I know, biased - so sue me) - so if you're not comfortable with sleeping on a hard floor - bring a sleeping bag or somethnig.

So, i call the wardrobe, ok?

Response to Yipp yipp Montreal Meet twenyten 2010-06-02 17:47:39

At 6/2/10 12:46 AM, Malachy wrote: Luis' site seems to indicate that I will be attending, so I guess I'm gassing up the van for a trip this weekend.

Damn you, Mal for living on the other side of Montreal.

Last minute flights are so expensive now that I just can't go - Despite the temptation of sleeping (in the same room) with Chronamut.

I epic fail at life.

*Kills self*

A truly prophetic sig...

BBS Signature

Response to Yipp yipp Montreal Meet twenyten 2010-06-02 21:49:43

If anyone was planning on using those free drink coupons this year, youll have to print it out. If you dont know what im talking about then dont worry about it.

None

BBS Signature

Response to Yipp yipp Montreal Meet twenyten 2010-06-02 23:13:23

At 6/2/10 09:49 PM, Luis wrote: If anyone was planning on using those free drink coupons this year, youll have to print it out. If you dont know what im talking about then dont worry about it.

I don't have a printer. My facial hair will quiver with outrage at this new development as I drink my beer.

Sig by THEJamoke Contributor to PONIES: The Anthology 2 and Anthology 3 Go watch them now!

BBS Signature

Response to Yipp yipp Montreal Meet twenyten 2010-06-03 01:49:55

O SHI- Who lives in Columbus and wants to take me ?

bro at me come

BBS Signature

Response to Yipp yipp Montreal Meet twenyten 2010-06-03 01:51:13

At 6/3/10 01:49 AM, Lagatag wrote: O SHI- Who lives in Columbus and wants to take me ?

Ah bit late, aren't we?

Response to Yipp yipp Montreal Meet twenyten 2010-06-03 02:27:07

At 6/3/10 01:51 AM, AsthmaticHamster wrote:
At 6/3/10 01:49 AM, Lagatag wrote: O SHI- Who lives in Columbus and wants to take me ?
Ah bit late, aren't we?

Not yet, he still has like twelve hours.

____________________________Bel-Air remixes! You must listen!____________________________

BBS Signature

Response to Yipp yipp Montreal Meet twenyten 2010-06-03 15:10:53

At 6/3/10 02:27 AM, Rig wrote:
At 6/3/10 01:51 AM, AsthmaticHamster wrote:
Ah bit late, aren't we?
Not yet, he still has like twelve hours.

Well he's late NOW!
Also, stop deleting my hilariously clever posts, you power hungry nazi moderator!
OR YOU WON'T SEE YOUR BEERFEST MUG ALIVE!

Response to Yipp yipp Montreal Meet twenyten 2010-06-03 15:27:39

Look what the cat dragged in!

BBS Signature

Response to Yipp yipp Montreal Meet twenyten 2010-06-03 15:28:40

The cat needs to inspect the goods.

BBS Signature

Response to Yipp yipp Montreal Meet twenyten 2010-06-03 17:00:14

I'm drinking by myself at some pub next to Phillips square because I'm an alcoholic. Someone come say hi.

BBS Signature

Response to Yipp yipp Montreal Meet twenyten 2010-06-03 17:34:45

Jon (Gunter45) arrived at the airport all the way from Texas, only to find that he is not allowed into Canada because of a DWI three years ago. He's banned for the next 7 years as a bonus prize and must return to texas without being allowed to leave the airport.
This is officially the worst thing ever.

Thanks Canada YOU DICK!

I request a moment of silence.

BBS Signature

Response to Yipp yipp Montreal Meet twenyten 2010-06-03 17:38:53

At 6/3/10 05:34 PM, Chrispington wrote: Jon (Gunter45) arrived at the airport all the way from Texas

Isn't that the kind of thing they should check BEFORE they sell you a plane ticket and drag you halfway across the world?

Dipshits.

BBS Signature

Response to Yipp yipp Montreal Meet twenyten 2010-06-03 17:41:16

At lucilier lallier with the meet up where you at?

Response to Yipp yipp Montreal Meet twenyten 2010-06-03 18:00:50

Damn it, This weekend I'm in the United States.

Report to Duty! (Join the most epic army of all time)

BBS Signature

Response to Yipp yipp Montreal Meet twenyten 2010-06-03 19:02:52

I'm leaving for the beerfest soon. It closes at 10pm apparently and my roomates can make it after all so I'm just going with them.

I'll be at the Karaoke place a little later on I suppose, 10-10:30

Of course none of you will read this before them. Why I could write anything I want and it wouldn't matter, like the fact that I slept with Etienne's mom to get back at him for sleeping with his sister whom I love dearly.

Damn you Etienne.

BBS Signature

Response to Yipp yipp Montreal Meet twenyten 2010-06-03 19:21:20

At 6/3/10 07:02 PM, poxpower wrote: Of course none of you will read this before them. Why I could write anything I want and it wouldn't matter, like the fact that I slept with Etienne's mom to get back at him for sleeping with his sister whom I love dearly.

Damn you Etienne.

Incest hurts EVERYONE. :(

I'll be back at the Karaoke place at 9 with the rest of the people. Went back to my place to get my earplugs lololol

BBS Signature

Response to Yipp yipp Montreal Meet twenyten 2010-06-03 20:15:44

At 6/3/10 07:21 PM, Rig wrote:
Incest hurts EVERYONE. :(

Didn't they used to say that about homosexuals way back when?

I believe two (or more) consenting adults should have the right to do whatever they want. Regardless of what society thinks, or who gets offended - But not in public places, unless that's legal.

A truly prophetic sig...

BBS Signature

Response to Yipp yipp Montreal Meet twenyten 2010-06-04 01:05:57

Couldn't make it to the beerfest & the karaoke.
Hope you guys had fun !
See you tomorrow !

Response to Yipp yipp Montreal Meet twenyten 2010-06-04 02:00:57

Hey guys, Mike was drunkenly singing and dancing!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LV38XVu-W Sc

BBS Signature