00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Jmurr12 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Punk-O-Matic 2 Crew

53,721 Views | 208 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Punk-O-Matic 2 Crew 2010-01-21 13:34:35

This is just a place where all who love the Punk-O-Matic 2 can share songs, discuss their favorite parts of the game, and just talk about everything Punk-O-Matic 2

Rules:
Limit your swearing: seriously, no one needs a forum full of that crap
NG FORUM RULES APPLY, if you dont know them here is a link: http://www.newgrounds.com/bbs/rules
Pretty much all other rules are covered by NG

To Join Just make a post.

Blammin' and Shit Postin'

Response to Punk-O-Matic 2 Crew 2010-01-21 13:39:21

This is different from the punk-o-matic crew because the songs from the first wont work in the second. Just wanted to clear that up. 2 games made by the same guy, almost completely different.

Response to Punk-O-Matic 2 Crew 2010-01-21 16:10:23

M'kay, heres a song I wrote

(Donewith Now)-Hbx-gbx-gcD-abu-gbu-gbu-gbu-scG-fak -cbZ-gbZ-gbZ-gcC-abv-gbv-gbv-gbv-gbv-gbv -Z-Z-Z-Z-Z-f,-HmA-cmv-cmz-cmv-emA-cmv-cm A-cmv-cmy-cmw-cmy-cps-ccV-cbx-cet-nmV-am T-coN-coD-cmU-coO-ccY-cmA-cmv-cmv-cmv-cm v-cmv-cmv-cmv-cmv-cmv-cmv-cmv-fmv-Z-Z-Z-
Z-U,hs-ehs-ght-chp-chb-cfJ-chu-qhB-ahz-a fs-gfs-gfs-gfs-ohF-ahB-JhF-afs-gfs-gfs-g fs-gfs-qfs-e!!-Z-Z-Z-Z-P,-HfR-gfR-gpr-af R-gfR-gfR-gfR-gcE-cbg-cec-cbFaR!!-Dps-cf R-gfR-gfR-gfR-wfR-gcS-Z-Z-Z-Z-P

Pm me and i will make you a shitty sig for you in GIMP

BBS Signature

Response to Punk-O-Matic 2 Crew 2010-01-21 17:03:12

Nice song, and thanks for posting, i wasnt sure if anyone was going to start getting into this. now i have a little hope lol.

Response to Punk-O-Matic 2 Crew 2010-01-21 18:19:14

Here's a song I've been working on for a while now

Caution: long wall of text

(Bipolar)ae-gae-gcB-acC-abY-gbY-gbY-gbY-
gbY-gcI-acA-aae-gae-gaf-gaf-gcB-acE-ack-
gck-gck-gck-gck-gck-gcE-acC-aae-gae-gdf-
cdu-ccY-ccY-ccY-ccY-ccY-ccY-ccY-ccY-ccY-
ccY-ccY-ccY-ccY-ccY-ccY-ccY-cdo-cdu-ccI-
acA-aae-gae-gae-gae-gaf-gaf-gdi-gdididi-
Z-Z-y,ah-cah-cah-cah-cpm-cdl-gdX-ceJ-Apn -cah-cah-cah-cah-cah-cah-cah-cah-cpm-cjD -cjo-cjD-ciZ-ckh-cjS-cjD-cjo-cjS-ckh-cjU -cjU-cpn-cah-cah-cah-cah-cap-kdn-ghI-ghI -ghH-ghL-chL-chI-ghI-ghL-cdl-gpn-cah-cah -cah-cah-cah-cah-cah-cah-cah-cah-cah-cah -cap-gananan-Z-Z-y,an-can-can-can-chu-cc k-gcK-cdk-cck-gcK-cdk-cck-ghv-can-can-ca n-can-can-can-can-can-chu-cah-cah-cah-ca h-cah-cah-cah-cah-cah-cah-cah-cah-chv-ca n-can-can-can-cax-Yai-aai-aai-aai-aai-aa i-aai-aai-aai-aai-aak-ghv-can-can-can-ca n-can-can-can-can-can-can-can-can-cax-ga wawaw-Z-Z-y,cK-ccK-ccK-ccK-cpm-ccj-ccV-c cj-ccV-Apn-ccK-ccK-ccK-ccK-ccK-ccK-ccK-c cK-cpp-cbS-cbS-cbS-cbS-cbS-cbS-cbS-cbS-c bS-cbS-cci-gpr-ccK-ccK-ccK-ccK-ccS-kaK-g au-cau-cau-cau-cau-cau-cau-cau-cau-cau-c au-cau-cau-caI-gpn-ccK-ccK-ccK-ccK-ccK-c cK-ccK-ccK-ccK-ccK-ccK-ccK-ccS-gcQcQcQ-Z -Z-y

The work, which becomes a new genre itself, will be called...

BBS Signature

Response to Punk-O-Matic 2 Crew 2010-01-21 18:25:48

Hah, my last song was nothing, this is my masterpizza :D gets good after the 32nd second or so.

(Masterpizza)!!-maf-gab-gab-acC-abH-gak-
ccC-acI-Aab-gab-gab-gab-gab-gab-gde-acD-
qdr-adr-adr-adr-adt-cab-Z-Z-Z-Z-Z-w,cU-m my-cmX-col-cok-cpo-cnz-gbCbi-aaR-b!!-aoo -coj-coj-chn-chn-ahx-chx-chx-chx-chx-chx -chn-chn-cop-coq-cpf-cph-cpi-g!!-chx-chv -ofU-gcH-ccH-cgg-dnZ-chx-Z-Z-Z-Z-Z-f,-j!
!-Z-qgY-chu-cgY-cgO-cgO-Z-Z-Z-Z-Z-Z-E,-f gc-cgc-cgb-cgb-cfR-gps-cnu-gcD-whn-ipn-c hx-cpt-chx-chn-chv-chv-chv-chv-chv-chv-c hx-chx-chx-chw-ebw-qbg-cbg-hpq-chx-Z-Z-Z -Z-Z-f

BBS Signature

Response to Punk-O-Matic 2 Crew 2010-01-21 18:54:17

At 1/21/10 06:19 PM, HighWayStar365 wrote: Here's a song I've been working on for a while now

Wow this one is really good (althogh i have only heard a little bit from POW2 so im a bit unexperenced atm) Keep up the good work 7/10

Here is something, I think we should rate the songs, like in the POW1 thread, gives more conversation and better feed back to improve.

Response to Punk-O-Matic 2 Crew 2010-01-21 19:01:31

At 1/21/10 06:54 PM, gamewiz202 wrote: Wow this one is really good (althogh i have only heard a little bit from POW2 so im a bit unexperenced atm) Keep up the good work 7/10

Thanks. I tried to actually capture the emotions one goes through with bipolar disorder, hence the song title.

And I think I didn't do that well a job off.

BBS Signature

Response to Punk-O-Matic 2 Crew 2010-01-21 19:15:29

At 1/21/10 06:19 PM, HighWayStar365 wrote: Here's a song I've been working on for a while now

This sounds.. pro

BBS Signature

Response to Punk-O-Matic 2 Crew 2010-01-22 10:22:47

Here's my first song. It is inspired by the default notes you get after you start a new song. ;)

(Gog and Magog)df-cdf-adfcCat-cat-gav-gau-gau-gcX -ccK-ccF-acJ-abt-gbt-cbw-cbv-cby-cbw-cbX -ecA-acC-acD-abI-gbI-gbI-ecA-aau-gau-gau -gat-cdf-cdf-adfdhdf-adu-Z-Z-Z-Z-Z-u,ap-
cbu-acgbuap-caa-caa-bbgaa-caa-bbgaa-caa-
bbgaa-caa-bbgbw-gbu-cgt-cgt-ccXboclctgt-
cgt-ccXboclctgt-cao-aao-aao-aao-aao-aao-
aao-aao-aao-aaobgao-aao-aao-aaobgao-aao-
aao-abg-aaa-caa-bbgaa-caa-bbgaa-caa-bbga a-cap-cbu-acgbuap-Z-Z-Z-Z-Z-w,ak-caX-abx aXak-caa-caa-bgYaa-caa-baOaa-caa-bgYaa-c aa-baO!!-chg-gfU-cfU-caN-abA-afU-cfU-caN -abA-afU-cab-cab-cab-cab-cab-bgYab-cab-b gYab-cab-aaO-aaa-caa-bgYaa-caa-baOaa-caa -bgYaa-cak-caX-abxaXak-Z-Z-Z-Z-Z-w,if-gp s-ckg-cjn-ajRkgiY-cif-ckg-cjn-ajRkgiY-ci Z-ciR-ciR-ciC-ain-aeD-ceD-chI-ceD-ceD-ch I-ceD-ceJ-gbu-cap-gkg-cjn-ajRkgiY-cifps-
bkg-cjn-ajRkgiY-cif-ckg-cjn-ajRkgiY-cif-
gif-Z-Z-Z-Z-Z-w

Response to Punk-O-Matic 2 Crew 2010-01-22 11:49:22

At 1/22/10 10:22 AM, Juergen wrote: Here's my first song. It is inspired by the default notes you get after you start a new song. ;)

Its pretty good how much time did you put into that? 6/10

Response to Punk-O-Matic 2 Crew 2010-01-22 19:22:41

At 1/22/10 11:49 AM, gamewiz202 wrote: Its pretty good how much time did you put into that? 6/10

Thanks! It took a couple of hours, don't know for sure. About the same time as this next song, and I pretty much didn't do anything else since my last post. This game+ is really awesome! :D

(Still to Come)-tcR-ccR-ccz-ccB-acC-abG-gbG-gbG-gb G-ecD-abP-gbP-gbR-gbR-gbR-ccJ-ade-aai-ca k-cam-cas-ccm-ccm-gcm-gcm-gcm-gco-gco-gc o-gco-cbG-gbG-gbG-gbG-ecD-abP-gbP-gbR-gb R-gbR-ccJ-ade-aai-cak-cam-cas-ccB-acB-ac B-acB-acB-acB-acB-acC-acm-gcm-gco-gco-cc A-acC-acY-ccJ-Z-Z-g,-dnB-cjn-cnB-ckK-cnB -cjn-cnB-ckK-cfh-cbz-cdJ-cdq-cgI-ggI-gfk -cbj-cae-cdt-cfk-cbC-cdM-cdt-cbb-ggL-cgL -cgL-cgL-cfi-cbA-cdK-cdr-cfi-cbA-cdK-cdr -cfi-cbA-cdK-cdr-cfi-cbA-cdK-cdr-cny-cny -cny-cnA-cgI-ggI-gfk-cbj-cae-cdt-cfk-cbC -cdM-cdt-cbb-ggL-cgL-cgL-cgL-cnB-cjn-cnB -ckK-cnB-cjn-cnB-ckK-cnB-cjn-cnB-ckK-cbb -Z-Z-k,-tdB-cdB-cdB-cdB-caB-cbb-ccB-cco-
caB-caO-caB-cco-cgj-ggj-gdA-cba-ccA-ccn-
cdC-cdK-c!!-cgp-cgp-cgp-cdL-cel-ccL-ccy-
cdL-cel-ccL-ccy-cdL-cel-ccL-ccy-cdL-cel-
ccL-ccy-caB-cbb-ccB-cco-caB-caO-caB-cco-
cgj-ggj-gdA-cba-ccA-ccn-cdC-cdK-c!!-cgp-
cgp-cgp-cdB-cdB-cdB-cdB-cdB-cdB-cdB-cdB-
cdB-cdB-cdB-cdB-cdL-Z-Z-k,nB-ciJ-cnB-ckZ -cnB-ciJ-cnB-ckZ-cnB-cix-cjb-ckN-cky-cix -ciM-cix-cky-cnz-gnz-cnA-cny-cny-cny-cnA -cfv-g!!-ciL-gnB-ciK-cjn-ajCjnkZ-bkNkE-b kKnD-cmt-cmQ-cnA-ciB-ajYjqjf-ajbjnpt-bkN kC-akAkKny-cny-cny-cnA-cix-cjb-ckN-cky-c ix-ciM-cix-cky-cnz-gnz-cnA-cny-cny-cny-c nA-cfv-g!!-ciL-gnB-ciJ-cnB-ckZ-cnB-ciJ-c nB-ckZ-cnB-ciJ-cnB-ckZ-cnB-ciJ-Z-Z-k

Response to Punk-O-Matic 2 Crew 2010-01-22 20:05:30

Here's my favorite song I made:

(SkinBallz)df-aag-gab-gcJ-ebJ-Eag-gao-cc C-adf-edpdp-pcG-Z-Z-Z-Z-Z-Z-G,ap-gbW-ccq -cfm-ceB-cdu-cby-Aaw-cax-caC-mae-caf-cax -cag-Z-Z-Z-Z-Z-Z-K,ak-gbc-cbp-bep-c!!-dg h-cgh-AfQ-cfO-qaf-cfO-gfQ-Z-Z-Z-Z-Z-Z-K,
if-gov-gmz-cmA-knh-cne-cnc-cnr-cns-cnt-c no-cnp-bnp-a!!-fpo-ena-cnc-cnb-cne-Z-Z-Z -Z-Z-Z-K

Another good one:

(Crippling Shots)df-gcT-ccS-caj-caf-gbx-gbw-gbK-gag -nbw-gcD-aad-gcA-adfdf-abM-ucJ-adf-Z-Z-Z -Z-Z-Z-m,ap-ggt-cgq-cgE-ccO-qgs-cgt-cgs-
cgt-cgu-egq-Agp-cgy-cgE-cgH-Z-Z-Z-Z-Z-Z-
A,ak-ggo-cgl-gar-qfP-cga-cas-cfS-cbW-ifW -cfY-cfS-Eag-cfS-Z-Z-Z-Z-Z-Z-s,if-gnf-gn e-gnn-cmz-cmA-cmq-cnj-gmp-kna-omj-ciT-cj f-Z-Z-Z-Z-Z-Z-Q

And here's my first song, not that good at all...:

(Shit Fuck Beer)dfaw-caF-baX-caY-cbG-gbP-gbI-gax-ka g-gaf-gdf-Z-Z-Z-Z-Z-Z-Z-g,ap-gcp-ciD-cnO -cfE-cgL-cgK-ggK-ohA-ghA-Z-Z-Z-Z-Z-Z-Z-o ,ak-gfz-cgC-chb-ggj-ggw-ccB-cbU-kcu-ccu-
ccH-ccu-Z-Z-Z-Z-Z-Z-Z-k,if-giB-bdTcp-cgZ -ciR-cof-gmN-ciC-gmE-cmx-cnS-cnX-cmz-cnS -Z-Z-Z-Z-Z-Z-Z-k

Response to Punk-O-Matic 2 Crew 2010-01-22 20:07:27

Please note that I hate long songs, so mine are short.

Response to Punk-O-Matic 2 Crew 2010-01-22 20:09:34

Punk o matic 2 is wayyy to complicated. I love #1 and play that more.

I am a FAB

BBS Signature

Response to Punk-O-Matic 2 Crew 2010-01-22 20:15:20

At 1/22/10 08:09 PM, windowskiller wrote: Punk o matic 2 is wayyy to complicated. I love #1 and play that more.

Open your mind, take the time to figure it out, it's not hard at all.

Response to Punk-O-Matic 2 Crew 2010-01-22 22:04:29

I really think that the new game is much better than the old.

People complain about the lag: I pretty much think the lag is the same between the two games. The new one surpasses the old by a lot simply by having the concert part of the game.

Also, I love how Tomamoto did the voices. It really adds to the characters/epicness of the game.

Response to Punk-O-Matic 2 Crew 2010-01-23 13:15:49

At 1/22/10 10:04 PM, quanmandetil wrote: I really think that the new game is much better than the old.

People complain about the lag: I pretty much think the lag is the same between the two games. The new one surpasses the old by a lot simply by having the concert part of the game.

The lag really screws with people in the game, I've played so many songs where the lag just makes me do awful. But, you can play it in an offline mode that you can get from the website, which is awesome. And that will reduce lag a lot.

Response to Punk-O-Matic 2 Crew 2010-01-23 15:04:01

At 1/22/10 08:15 PM, EpicFail wrote:
At 1/22/10 08:09 PM, windowskiller wrote: Punk o matic 2 is wayyy to complicated. I love #1 and play that more.
Open your mind, take the time to figure it out, it's not hard at all.

I agree, the game is so complex, but in a good way. If you wanted to spend a few hours making a song, you definetly could. As for myself, I have yet to make a good sounding song, I'm experimenting with different rhythms and intros so it doesnt sound like total garbage.

[Last.FM] [Steam ID]

Bros 4 lyfe (he dun did dis sig)

BBS Signature

Response to Punk-O-Matic 2 Crew 2010-01-23 15:14:22

At 1/23/10 01:15 PM, EpicFail wrote:
At 1/22/10 10:04 PM, quanmandetil wrote: I really think that the new game is much better than the old.

The lag really screws with people in the game, I've played so many songs where the lag just makes me do awful. But, you can play it in an offline mode that you can get from the website, which is awesome. And that will reduce lag a lot.

My only problem with the offline version is that you cant get the awards for NG when you play offline, which really sucks.

ironraven24, im doing the same thing, i want to make sure its good when i make my song and post it, but at the same time I'm trying to make sure i give fair reviews with the songs posted here (sorry if i haven't gotten to your song yet, i have been doing other things that prevent me from doing so).

Response to Punk-O-Matic 2 Crew 2010-01-23 15:20:13

Well heres one i made in about 25 minutes, its about a minute long.

(Untitled Song)cN-gbS-kak-cak-gbN-kdfdgdi-bdfdgdi-
bcb-gdgdhdfdicB-acB-cdf-bdg-bdi-Z-Z-Z-Z-
Z-Z-W,-haM-cfj-gbF-cbF-gnJ-c!!-gcW-acW-c cG-cfT-gnK-cnNnN-cau-Z-Z-Z-Z-Z-Z-Z-d,dN-
cdN-cdn-kdh-cdh-kff-ccy-idN-cbN-cbB-cgw-
hao-ccu-Z-Z-Z-Z-Z-Z-Z,nL-cnM-cnL-cod-cnI -knK-cnJ-kcE-acE-cdp-ckD-ckD-ckG-cdrdr-c ew-Z-Z-Z-Z-Z-Z-Z-d

Response to Punk-O-Matic 2 Crew 2010-01-23 15:34:16

Finished my first song, that I was kind of happy with. Tell me what you think

(Silence Calls)df-idf-idf-hdf-cdf-cdf-adf-adfdfdf dfcz-caD-gcD-abk-aaD-gcQ-ccQ-ccQ-ccQ-cdt -idu-Z-Z-Z-Z-Z-Z-F,ap-iap-iap-hap-cap-ca p-aap-aapapapapoIoJoK-coIoJhH-ghH-gjg-cj g-cjf-cje-cjn-gjo-cjm-Z-Z-Z-Z-Z-Z-D,ak-i ak-iak-hak-cak-cak-aak-aakakakakgjgkgl-c gjgkgl-ggl-ghl-chl-chl-chl-caX-kej-Z-Z-Z -Z-Z-Z-D,if-iif-iif-hif-cif-cif-aif-aifi fifif-fgIgJgK-ghH-gjg-cjg-cjf-cje-cjn-gj o-cjm-Z-Z-Z-Z-Z-Z-D

It took me about 20 or so minutes... It's hard to get the rhythm and lead to mesh together well.

[Last.FM] [Steam ID]

BBS Signature

Response to Punk-O-Matic 2 Crew 2010-01-23 17:39:43

heres another one i made, its pretty much a 30 second heavy metal loop, enjoy!

(smashing faces)-gcBcBcBcBcBcBcBcBcBcBcBcBcBcBcBcB cBcBcBcBcBcBcBcBcBcBcBcB-Z-Z-Z-Z-Z-Z-Z-O ,-Z-Z-Z-Z-Z-Z-Z-Z-x,cy-fbC-cbH-cbN-caA-c aJ-adIdI-adI-adI-adI-adI-Z-Z-Z-Z-Z-Z-Z-O ,-dfp-bcG-bhE-ccq-ccs-bcI-cfT-ccl-ccl-Z-
Z-Z-Z-Z-Z-Z-P

Response to Punk-O-Matic 2 Crew 2010-01-23 17:52:22

At 1/23/10 05:39 PM, blue-ice-cube wrote: heres another one i made, its pretty much a 30 second heavy metal loop, enjoy!

(smashing faces)-gcBcBcBcBcBcBcBcBcBcBcBcBcBcBcBcB cBcBcBcBcBcBcBcBcBcBcBcB-Z-Z-Z-Z-Z-Z-Z-O ,-Z-Z-Z-Z-Z-Z-Z-Z-x,cy-fbC-cbH-cbN-caA-c aJ-adIdI-adI-adI-adI-adI-Z-Z-Z-Z-Z-Z-Z-O ,-dfp-bcG-bhE-ccq-ccs-bcI-cfT-ccl-ccl-Z-
Z-Z-Z-Z-Z-Z-P

It was alright... the problem with repeating one bridge section too many times (or really any type) Is that it doesnt sound like a loop after a few times, as it cuts every now and then.

On another note, I made another that I like a lot, a few kinks could be worked out, but overall I think it's good. Took me about an hour and a half, it's about 2 minutes and 10 seconds long.

I present, Blizzard;

(Blizzard)cz-ccQ-ccQ-ccQ-ccQ-ccC-adt-adu -Z-ccT-ccT-ccT-ccT-ccT-cdc-cdc-cdc-cdc-c du-lcz-ccB-acB-abR-gbR-gbR-ecB-abO-gbO-g bO-gdt-adu-Z-Z-Z-Z-R,po-cin-cin-cim-cim-
cil-ciu-siZ-cnL-cnL-cnL-cnL-cnN-cnN-cnN-
cnN-cnP-cnP-cnP-cnP-cnP-cog-coh-coh-cog-
cbu-pez-cey-cey-cex-McQ-acQ-acQ-acU-Z-Z-
Z-Z-N,-dfI-cfI-cfJ-cfK-cfI-ccL-Z-wgp-cgp -cgp-cgp-Z-tbW-abW-abW-abZ-Z-Z-Z-Z-N,po-
Afe-gjV-cjG-cjr-cjc-cjV-cjG-cjr-cjc-cjV-
cjG-cjr-cjc-cjV-cjG-cjr-cjc-cjV-cjG-cjr-
cjc-cjn-tgI-agJ-agK-agL-agM-cnS-cnS-cnS-
coy-coz-cmq-cmv-cmy-cmx-ccQ-acQ-acQ-acU-
Z-Z-Z-Z-N

[Last.FM] [Steam ID]

BBS Signature

Response to Punk-O-Matic 2 Crew 2010-01-23 19:54:19

Heres a weird random one that took me almost 30 minutes to make.

(special brownies!)-Z-Z-Z-Z-Z-Z-Z-Z-x,-Z-Z-Z-Z-Z-
Z-Z-Z-x,bQ -bfb-edF-cdb-cbK-gbL-cbT-ccb-caC-cbb-caE -cfd-Z-Z-Z -Z-Z-Z-Z-z,cO-ccl-acF-bck-acH-abR-acG-bb W-acs-cfp-
acs-acJ-acu-abf-acs-actcscF-baN-aav-abW-
aaScM-adr-
abKcPcwfs-acS-Z-Z-Z-Z-Z-Z-Z-r

Response to Punk-O-Matic 2 Crew 2010-01-24 12:38:10

Here's a fun sounding song I whipped up.

(The New Sensation)-xcY-ccY-ccY-ccY-ccY-ccY-ccY-c cY-ccY-ccY-ccY-ccY-ccY-ccY-ccY-ccz-cae-g ae-gae-gae-gae-gdg-cdg-cdg-cdg-cdg-cae-g ae-gae-gbC-gbC-gbC-gbC-gbC-gae-gae-gae-g ae-gae-gcE-acC-acD-acE-adi-Z-Z-Z-w,dn-gc Y-ccY-cbh-cav-ccY-ccY-ccY-cbh-cav-ccY-cc Y-ccY-cbh-cav-ccY-ccY-ccY-cbh-cav-cdm-cd d-cdd-cdd-cbm-caA-cdc-cdc-cdc-cbl-caz-cd P-cdP-cdP-cbY-cbm-cdO-cdO-cdO-cbX-cbl-cb v-ceg-cdN-cdu-cdb-cei-cdP-cdw-cdd-ceq-gd d-cdd-cdd-cbm-caA-cdc-cdc-cdc-cbl-caz-cd n-gdj-Z-Z-Z-w,-Rbu-cbu-cbu-caU-cah-cbu-c bu-cbu-caU-cah-cby-cbs-cbs-cbs-caS-caf-c bs-cbs-cbs-caS-caf-cbw-cbw-cbw-caW-caj-c bs-cbs-cbs-caS-caf-cak-Iam-gbs-cbs-cbs-c aS-caf-cbs-cbs-cbs-caS-caf-cbz-gbw-Z-Z-Z -w,aK-Z-kcX-ccX-ccX-cbg-cau-cdm-cdc-cdc-
cdc-cbl-caz-cdd-cdd-cdd-cbm-caA-cdO-cdO-
cdO-cbX-cbl-cdP-cdP-cdP-cbY-cbm-cbv-cei-
cdP-cdw-cdd-ceg-cdN-cdu-cdb-ceq-gdc-cdc-
cdc-cbl-caz-cdd-cdd-cdd-cbm-caA-cdn-gdj-
Z-Z-Z-w

BBS Signature

Response to Punk-O-Matic 2 Crew 2010-01-24 12:50:24

Well heres the last one im gonna make for a while, i hope you enjoy it.

(world of fire)-kaz-gbt-gcB-aam-ebZ-gbW-d!!-gbH-gb x-c!!-Z-Z-Z-Z-Z-Z-Z-g,ax-bax-cck-cnM-cnK -ccH-ccl-ack-ccv-rco-gcu-ccu-cat-koC-coC -Z-Z-Z-Z-Z-Z-U,-ZeY-Z-Z-Z-Z-Z-Z-Z-w,aQ-b aQ-ccD-cnL-cnL-cnL-ccE-acD-ccO-ecE-acl-a ck-bcD-ack-ccH-gcN-ccN-caM-cfX-cfX-cfX-c fX-ccS-Z-Z-Z-Z-Z-Z-Q

Response to Punk-O-Matic 2 Crew 2010-01-24 13:03:41

At 1/24/10 12:38 PM, HighWayStar365 wrote: Here's a fun sounding song I whipped up.

That was a great song, how long did it take you to make?

[Last.FM] [Steam ID]

BBS Signature

Response to Punk-O-Matic 2 Crew 2010-01-24 13:07:33

At 1/24/10 01:03 PM, ironraven24 wrote: That was a great song, how long did it take you to make?

About two and a half hours. 30 minutes to get the basics, and the rest was just fine tuning.

BBS Signature

Response to Punk-O-Matic 2 Crew 2010-01-24 13:45:27

At 1/24/10 12:38 PM, HighWayStar365 wrote: Here's a fun sounding song I whipped up.

Wow, that one, is really, really good. 10/10 that was great