00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

lbkush just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Plants that get you high

28,752 Views | 41 Replies

Plants that get you high 2010-01-20 19:59:20

Are there any common plants you can smoke to get high? Besides marijuana I mean..
One I know of is datura http://www.erowid.org/plants/datura/datu ra.shtml which I happen to have in my front yard, but it is dead at the moment - being winter and all. It can also kill you if you're not careful, but I want to try it sometime. That website also has more but I'm just curios if there are more common plants that do anything.
Anyone know of any others, or tried to smoke some random plant without knowing the effects?

Response to Plants that get you high 2010-01-20 20:00:49

Sunflowers make you very happy.

"Well shit, Daniel, I just left!"

LOL? LOL LOL LOL

BBS Signature

Response to Plants that get you high 2010-01-20 20:04:30

Salvia, nightshades, etc.

BBS Signature

Response to Plants that get you high 2010-01-20 20:06:40

At 1/20/10 07:59 PM, Zeppelyn wrote: tried to smoke some random plant without knowing the effects?

That's dangerous.
You might as well eat spoon after spoon of Nutmeg.

I only smoke Cannabis plants and the finely rolled tobacco content of my Du Maurier pack.

Steal, borrow, refer, save your shady inference II Kangaroo done hung the juror with the innocent

The Stoner's Club

BBS Signature

Response to Plants that get you high 2010-01-20 20:07:39

At 1/20/10 08:06 PM, Sneak-a-Toke wrote:
At 1/20/10 07:59 PM, Zeppelyn wrote: tried to smoke some random plant without knowing the effects?
That's dangerous.
You might as well eat spoon after spoon of Nutmeg.

I only smoke Cannabis plants and the finely rolled tobacco content of my Du Maurier pack.

I know it's dangerous, I was just wondering if anyone was stupid enough to do it.

Response to Plants that get you high 2010-01-20 20:23:47

salvia opium i forgot this other ones name but i think its hells bells...looks kinda like this

Plants that get you high

Candied candies <3funfunfunfun

BBS Signature

Response to Plants that get you high 2010-01-20 20:26:41

At 1/20/10 08:23 PM, rocknrolleater wrote: salvia opium i forgot this other ones name but i think its hells bells...looks kinda like this

Yeah that's what I have in my yard, and it's devil's trumpet you're thinking of.

Response to Plants that get you high 2010-01-20 20:45:14

You can climb vines.

That'll get you very high.

:(

I wish I was PaintSplat's. alt. account.

BBS Signature

Response to Plants that get you high 2010-01-20 20:55:19

At 1/20/10 08:45 PM, FriskyPiranhaStudios wrote: You can climb vines.

That'll get you very high.

(

I don't have any vines neaby.. I could climb a tree and get high too.

Response to Plants that get you high 2010-01-20 21:08:09

Jimson weed is something that teens use sometimes but usually end up in hospital for.

Someone else already mentioned Salvia. It's pretty crazy stuff as well, anecdotally, I've found it to be safer but I've never used it myself.

BBS Signature

Response to Plants that get you high 2010-01-20 21:19:40

You should totally try catnip.

BBS Signature

Response to Plants that get you high 2010-01-20 21:30:50

Mescaline cactus, shrooms (though i dont recommend going and eating random mushrooms), salvia

Response to Plants that get you high 2010-01-21 02:45:15

Very hot peppers. They initially cause you to get all teary snotty. But they make you sweat, increase your pulse (for the really hot peppers), this in turn causes you to have a wicked head rush. It' is perferable to eat outside, ie if you're in Asia, an outdoor Noodle place. As you will have this strange numbness in your mouth, and your skin.... You'll feel warmer...I eat it for the numb tounge feeling, or numb lips feeling (like Hot jerky sticks do this). Just make yourself some suicide quality chilli. Use this as a stimulant too before games.

-Ginger can have this effect. Go to your neighborhood grocery store, get lots of Ginger roots. And you boil them (use a metal kettel, or a pot. And you drink it concentrated. The beauty of this is, that once you peel and dice the Gingers. Very little goes a LONG LONG way. They come in very THICK roots, so just coin slice them, but put lots for a GOOOD high! You should feel very very warm. Comparable to the effects of some spirits (liqour). Now this provokes the question. What do you get when you mix a party drink like Barcardi, or Gin, or something with kick, and ginger tea? hmmmmmm....

Anyways, The good thing is you don't get drunk or have a hang over, and you can get yourself feeling a pleasant warm buzz for the fraction of a price. Ginger is very very cheap like 50 cents a pound? (They're very light, so you can get ALOT for a pound).

You eat the soggy Ginger after wards for even more high.....

See natural highs are good....

At 4/22/09 12:38 AM, MultiCanimefan wrote: Raped by hongkong. NEXT.

Yeah, that was one champion of a post, wasn't it? -Zerok

Response to Plants that get you high 2010-01-21 02:47:42

At 1/21/10 02:45 AM, hongkongexpress wrote: Very hot peppers.

no.

Eating one is bad enough as it is.

Response to Plants that get you high 2010-01-21 02:48:56

I didn't like Salvia, when I smoked some 40x? with my friend all I got was a bit giggly, my friend on the other hand went crazy, started mumbling some giberish and waved his lighter around like a light saber for 5 minutes. The weird thing is that when I took mushrooms with the same friend (3.5 each) I tripped balls while he remained COMPLETELY sober.

Weird shit. Natural Immunities are weird like that.

Response to Plants that get you high 2010-01-21 02:48:58

See natural highs are good....

>>> Like can a cop really give you shit for having GINGER or PEPPERS? Or do you want to suffer the ill effects of medicating with drugs? Who knows what you're doing to your head. Like you do coke, and you become addicted (and can't shit).

However..... recreational drugs are certainly fun. But don't forget there are safer, legal alternatives.

At 4/22/09 12:38 AM, MultiCanimefan wrote: Raped by hongkong. NEXT.

Yeah, that was one champion of a post, wasn't it? -Zerok

Response to Plants that get you high 2010-01-21 02:49:10

Other than weed I've done shrooms and salvia. I don't know if shrooms is a 'plant' since it is a fungus but whatever. Salvia is stupid, it tastes horrible and only lasts a few minutes. You will trip balls on it though even though it's not for very long.

BBS Signature

Response to Plants that get you high 2010-01-21 02:53:10

Just watch this link here If you want to know how messed up Jimson weed is.

BBS Signature

Response to Plants that get you high 2010-01-21 02:53:30

Indian Bells, some german guy picked a shitload of them up the mountains and gave me a bunch of them at this party and I tripped balls. I had a spiritual encounter with a dead friend.

BBS Signature

Response to Plants that get you high 2010-01-21 02:54:18

Most of these are oral, check erowid: Passion Flower (Mild Sedative), Sinicuichi(Auditory Hallucinations only*), Mimosa(Psychedelic if combined with MAOI inhibitor), Belladonna(Psychedelic, be CAREFUL with this one), Amanita Mushrooms(Psychedelic, they ARE neurotoxic), Anadenanthera(Psychedelic when combined with MAOI inhibitor), Brugmansia(Deleriant), Hawaiian Baby Woodrose(Psychedelic), Morning Glory (Psychedelic).

And no, these aren't copy/pasted from anywhere, it's a list of legal plants I'm considering growing (besides Amanitas and Morning Glory)
You're fucking welcome.

Response to Plants that get you high 2010-01-21 02:54:28

At 1/21/10 02:49 AM, DragonFyre9 wrote: I don't know if shrooms is a 'plant' since it is a fungus but whatever.

I had to spend an entire 2 hour law exam debating this.

Not magic mushrooms specifically, but mushrooms in general.

Aigis - Putting the 'ai' back in 'Aigis'.

BBS Signature

Response to Plants that get you high 2010-01-21 02:55:49

At 1/21/10 02:54 AM, Nein wrote: Morning Glory (Psychedelic).

Morning Glory)

Thats some good shit too. Good head fuck and visuals.

BBS Signature

Response to Plants that get you high 2010-01-21 02:57:52

At 1/21/10 02:45 AM, hongkongexpress wrote: Very hot peppers.

I stopped reading after this.

I eat very hot peppers for years and never experienced a high.

Ginger I disagree with too after some studies from several websites. Only mention of a real "high" feeling they mentioned is one site recommended putting a high quantity of ginger root powder up the bumhole for the feeling your describing.

Response to Plants that get you high 2010-01-21 02:57:52

Morning Glory contains LSA, the precursor to LSD. Hawaiian Baby Woodrose also contain LSA, but only require about 12 seeds to trip HARD, rather than several hundred.

Response to Plants that get you high 2010-01-21 04:21:39

At 1/20/10 08:04 PM, TheSilverGuitar wrote: Salvia, nightshades, etc.

Nightshade is deadly. Don't eat it.

Response to Plants that get you high 2010-01-21 07:21:27

The penis plant is a real plant and can not get you high but if it did you could say I am so high on my dick

CHECK MY BLOG, PENIS HELECOPTER ATTACKS RUSSIAN SPEECH!!

PENIS-COPTER

BBS Signature

Response to Plants that get you high 2010-01-21 07:28:39

Thats some good shit too. Good head fuck and visuals.

yea dog its all about the good head fuck

TRUMP 2020 | Ol'TOOL 2021

Response to Plants that get you high 2015-04-24 03:17:07

fruity pebbles, part of a balanced breakfest, have a good "high" that gives you fruity flavor

if you're talking about real plant highs, that's wrong

BBS Signature

Response to Plants that get you high 2015-05-22 09:48:25

The plants that you get when you plant bird seed.

Response to Plants that get you high 2015-05-22 11:01:32

You ever climb a tall pine tree? Wicked high up man...