ZE-RO
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Blank Slate
Pico vs. Zombies: Bullshit 2004-03-05 19:23:45 Reply

Can you say, Evil Dead ripoff?
Ripped sounds from the Series
Gee, Pico even looks like Bruce Campbell in this Flash...
I really hate it when somebody takes another perons Ideas, incorperating it into a piece of their work, and calling it their own. Although I applaude this author for their artistic talent, I'm still annoyed by jackasses who steal Ideas and use them.
I think the Number one thing lacking in Flash work here on newgrounds would be originality.
Music Videos, in my opinion, are fine, but Sprite movies just cross the line.
When/If you watch "Pico vs. Zombies DoD", please do not give it a 5. It is just horrible how someone can simply loot ideas from an 80's flick and rise to fame with it. About half of the twelve year olds reading this will understand what I'm talking about. It's called Plagiarism people, Jesus. I'm aware that Pico is basically a mascot, but sheesh, It's like the author is using that to his advantage, y'know what I mean?

0wnage
0wnage
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Blank Slate
Response to Pico vs. Zombies: Bullshit 2004-03-05 19:31:44 Reply

well... if you dont like it, go say that in a review and vote on it.... more then that... nobody gives a shit.

SickDeathFiend
SickDeathFiend
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 31
Animator
Response to Pico vs. Zombies: Bullshit 2004-03-05 19:36:10 Reply

looks like I have to put you in your place yet AGAIN dumbass.
The movie was part of NGjam2, we make a TRIBUTE about pico.MINES a tribute to pico and classic zombie movies.
get it?

pico looks like bruce cambell? wtf are you smoking? lol
the nod to evildead was when I made the lead zombie say "join us"
THATS IT. nothing else in that movie is from evil dead!
theres the lawnmower seen which is a nod to braindead, and the zombies, and them coming from nowhere from the living dead series.
get a fucking clue and atleast know wtf your talking about before you open your shit filled mouth and talk shit.

Bringing the violence back to NG, one flash at a time..

SickDeathFiend
SickDeathFiend
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 31
Animator
Response to Pico vs. Zombies: Bullshit 2004-03-05 19:39:27 Reply

oh, and I didnt rip any sounds from it either, I made all the zombie sounds with my own godamn voice.

again , your a moron

SpriteRemixClock
SpriteRemixClock
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 19
Blank Slate
Response to Pico vs. Zombies: Bullshit 2004-03-05 19:40:04 Reply

That movie sucked. I sat through the thing waiting for the action to pick up (that movie's as slow as shit) or at least a storyline, but no. Nothing. Just pure crap.

I hope that apparently sensitive author doesn't take my comments to heart.

Wasson
Wasson
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to Pico vs. Zombies: Bullshit 2004-03-05 19:40:16 Reply

I don't like pico...This makes me a bad person!

ComfortablyNumb
ComfortablyNumb
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 15
Blank Slate
Response to Pico vs. Zombies: Bullshit 2004-03-05 19:43:34 Reply

You can't please em all...

Pico vs. Zombies: Bullshit

allpro
allpro
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 21
Blank Slate
Response to Pico vs. Zombies: Bullshit 2004-03-05 19:43:35 Reply

Uhmm first off pico looks nothing like ash

you must be retaded

i mean i accualy dislike pico vs zombies

and i like zombie sutff

but its lame

and boring....

ever mistake a spoon for a straw and try and sip it ?

BBS Signature
Ctiger
Ctiger
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 22
Blank Slate
Response to Pico vs. Zombies: Bullshit 2004-03-05 19:43:40 Reply

Lest its better than Xombie: Chapter 3 or 2 (or the non existing 1) in my opinion. Its only at number 1 cos of a bunch of fanboys.

Livecorpse
Livecorpse
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 16
Blank Slate
Response to Pico vs. Zombies: Bullshit 2004-03-05 19:48:17 Reply

Okay, just because its better than anything you will ever hope to be able to create with your patheitc and pointless lives is no reason to call it "bullshit" and make up retard shit about it. die

Sexatron
Sexatron
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 19
Blank Slate
Response to Pico vs. Zombies: Bullshit 2004-03-05 19:49:56 Reply

At 3/5/04 07:43 PM, _Ctiger_ wrote: Lest its better than Xombie: Chapter 3 or 2 (or the non existing 1) in my opinion. Its only at number 1 cos of a bunch of fanboys.

Xombie owns pico and the zombies. And there is a #1 go to his website and watch it.KTHANXBYE.

I MADE MY FAMILY DISAPPEAR!

BBS Signature
SickDeathFiend
SickDeathFiend
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 31
Animator
Response to Pico vs. Zombies: Bullshit 2004-03-05 19:54:03 Reply

I really dont give a damn if any of you like it or not.Most of you only like children cartoon themes anyway.

but hax0rbuttfax0r need a good beating heh heh

Dante
Dante
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 16
Blank Slate
Response to Pico vs. Zombies: Bullshit 2004-03-05 19:54:17 Reply

At 3/5/04 07:49 PM, Sexatron wrote:
At 3/5/04 07:43 PM, _Ctiger_ wrote: Lest its better than Xombie: Chapter 3 or 2 (or the non existing 1) in my opinion. Its only at number 1 cos of a bunch of fanboys.
Xombie owns pico and the zombies. And there is a #1 go to his website and watch it.KTHANXBYE.

I really don't like Xombie's fight scenes. Maybe thier's one in the first one, which I haven't seen. But based on the third, they seem a bit boring.

numbers
numbers
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 27
Blank Slate
Response to Pico vs. Zombies: Bullshit 2004-03-05 20:00:55 Reply

At 3/5/04 07:54 PM, SickDeathFiend wrote: I really dont give a damn if any of you like it or not.Most of you only like children cartoon themes anyway.

At least you speak your mind. O.o

but hax0rbuttfax0r need a good beating heh heh

Make a short animation of that. ^___^

it feels redundant to eat a bacon&sausage ham sandwich... but it's soooooo good.

Ctiger
Ctiger
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 22
Blank Slate
Response to Pico vs. Zombies: Bullshit 2004-03-05 20:00:57 Reply

Xombie its basically boring. The second one consisted of him driving a car :/ then getting out.

Its got that number one spot because of its animation and overuse of symbols. (fanboys dig that)

ZE-RO
ZE-RO
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to Pico vs. Zombies: Bullshit 2004-03-05 20:01:25 Reply

I should get a clue? Judging from your response to my review, You should get the friggin' clue.
I'm calling your creation an Ash/Pico hybrid because of the following:

Exhibit A:
-Bruce Campbell wields a chainsaw and fights hoards of the undead
-In Your Really Original Flash movie, The Main character wields a chainsaw and fights hoards of the undead
-Note: I've never seen a chainsaw rotate on it's Z-Axis.
Have you?

Exhibit B:
-The Deadites in the "Evil Dead" Series, moan and yell certain phrases such as, "Join Us!"
-In Your Really Original Flash movie, The undead moan and yell certain phrases such as, "Join Us!", and as an even worse offence, you didn't give credit to the audio you ripped. And I'm not buying that bullshit, If that you actually recorded your voice, then how do you explain the cropped nature of "your" sounds? I'm watching Evil Dead 2 DVD as we speak, and they're the exact same.

Exhibit C:
-In the Movie "Evil Dead 2", The Character Ash becomes a Deadite
-In Your Completely Original Flash movie, the main character becomes a zombie. Isn't that Cool!

How Original! You clever, clever man!
Keep in mind that I'm only condoning your unoriginal ideas, and not your fantastic art work. Next time, sit in a dark room, alone, and think of your own shit, like everyone else. The Creative process is one of hard work and agony. Get a life.

Plagiarism, It's bad, people, really, really, bad.

T0MMY
T0MMY
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 28
Blank Slate
Response to Pico vs. Zombies: Bullshit 2004-03-05 20:01:55 Reply

At 3/5/04 07:23 PM, h4xorM4tic wrote: Can you say, Evil Dead ripoff?

Every artist is a hack and liar. Everything we do is building off what other people have done long before us.

I tried to stay away from immitating other artists for years, but I've come to the realization now that you'll just end up where they are eventually, but it'll take longer.

Tim Burton is just an Edward Gory hack.
Star Wars was supposed to be Flash Gordon.
Tolkien was a theif to the Germanic mythos.
Shakespeare totally ripped off Italian plays and probably never wrote an 'original' thing in his life.

SickDeathFiend is a zombie fan, and anyone else who knows who Fulci, Romero, Raimi, and Jackson are should appreciate the movie more because he is adding to the whole world of zombie horror, not 'stealing' from it.

He cannot even be blamed for cashing in on using Pico as his main characters, as that was a group idea by a number of Newgrounds artists to pay tribute to this website and help keep Pico alive and loved here at Newgrounds while Tom is busy making the Alien Hominid game.

Sorry, but my idea of plagerism is taking someone else's work and claiming it as your own. If SDF imported some video of Evil Dead and titled it "SickDeathFiend's Evil Dead" and sold it for money then I'd agree with you.

-T0MMY

"The challenge is to be yourself in a world that is trying to make you like everyone else."
-Piconjo

BBS Signature
ZE-RO
ZE-RO
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to Pico vs. Zombies: Bullshit 2004-03-05 20:11:29 Reply

Yes, I agree, He is adding to the World of Zombie-Horror.
But, I still believe he is a plagiarist because of the ripped audio. And Believe me, Those are audio rips from "Evil Dead"

Livecorpse
Livecorpse
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 16
Blank Slate
Response to Pico vs. Zombies: Bullshit 2004-03-05 20:17:49 Reply

At 3/5/04 08:11 PM, h4xorM4tic wrote: Yes, I agree, He is adding to the World of Zombie-Horror.
But, I still believe he is a plagiarist because of the ripped audio. And Believe me, Those are audio rips from "Evil Dead"

Take a hint, shithead, he made all the sounds with a microphone, and all the audio was INTENTIONALLY roayalty free, so as to not be bothered with commercial music. everything in the flash was original and non-stolen. go pick on knox for importing video if you feel an overwhelming need to be a petty, nagging, dipshit.
ps your only flash sucks hard and i blammed it

T0MMY
T0MMY
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 28
Blank Slate
Response to Pico vs. Zombies: Bullshit 2004-03-05 20:19:21 Reply

At 3/5/04 08:11 PM, h4xorM4tic wrote: Yes, I agree, He is adding to the World of Zombie-Horror.

And is the audio in your movie ripped from someone else?
I think SDF did all the sound effects. It's not that hard to say "join us" into a microphone.

-T0MMY

"The challenge is to be yourself in a world that is trying to make you like everyone else."
-Piconjo

BBS Signature
SickDeathFiend
SickDeathFiend
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 31
Animator
Response to Pico vs. Zombies: Bullshit 2004-03-05 20:36:14 Reply

your still a dumbass, and your still repeating the same dumbass shit.

in the entire evil dead trilogy, ash only killed 3 deadites with his chainsaw, in part 2 he killed the old lady deadite with it(technically his shotgun) I dont think the giant head counts does it?
and in part 3 he cut a deadites head off.doesnt sound like " hoards of the undead" to me idiot.

about the sound, moron, I recored all the voices with my mic, and edited them in Cool Edit Pro 2.0, that lets me morph and distort the sounds.And I already mentioned, as this being a tribute, Part of the evil dead tribute in this movie, was having the lead zombie say "join us" and that is all.

Pico doesnt become a 'deadite' he becomes a zombie after being bitten and 'infected' like in the living dead series or any other of the countless zombie movies.

so now that I have destroyed your feable attempts and flaming jealousy, I must tell you to "get a live"

and while your at it, chop off your penis so you dont breed and create more idiots like yourself.

Jayce-Diaz
Jayce-Diaz
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to Pico vs. Zombies: Bullshit 2004-03-05 20:40:58 Reply

At 3/5/04 07:23 PM, h4xorM4tic wrote:

It is just horrible how someone can simply loot ideas from an 80's flick and rise to fame with it.

hey....IDIOT! have you ever heard of the dead rain series? yeah, this guy did it. maybe that's what gave him his "rise to fame".
never post a message again. in fact, don't bother responding to this cuz your half-thought ideas don't mean dick to ANYONE

GreatAnimatorOnizuka
GreatAnimatorOnizuka
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to Pico vs. Zombies: Bullshit 2004-03-05 21:16:44 Reply

Ripped sounds from the Series
Gee, Pico even looks like Bruce Campbell in this Flash...

MORON!! what a FUCKING idion, i guess your sig pic is pretty accurate, you are a fucking RETARD!! first of all SDF Pw3ns you, second, you are a Worthless dumb fuck. Anyone can animate what ever the fuck they want to! Understand that Bitch! im gonna make you regret ever stating this topic you Fucking jelous Retarted ButtFaxer. SUCK IT GOOD BITCH! take it all down like the good little retarted dyke that you are!

MUahahahahAHAHAhaaaaaaaa!!

apackageofchicken
apackageofchicken
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 28
Blank Slate
Response to Pico vs. Zombies: Bullshit 2004-03-05 21:22:26 Reply

At 3/5/04 07:31 PM, 0wnage wrote: well... if you dont like it, go say that in a review and vote on it.... more then that... nobody gives a shit.

haha the name says it all

<deleted>
Response to Pico vs. Zombies: Bullshit 2004-03-05 21:29:26 Reply

The sad thing is, its called parody. He did nothing wrong, even if he based his stuff off of it.

THE XOMBIE SERIES IS DIRECTLY BASED OFF OF THE COMIC BOOK!!! GO BLAME THAT!

Nothing is original in Xombie besides afew changes. IT IS ALL OFF OF THE COMIC BOOK.

<sarcasm> But then again.. you may be right.

Bmarksdaspot
Bmarksdaspot
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Blank Slate
Response to Pico vs. Zombies: Bullshit 2004-03-05 21:58:01 Reply

No.

When/If you watch "Pico vs. Zombies DoD", please do not give it a 5.

Too late.