Be a Supporter!

Post your mixsets.

  • 447 Views
  • 14 Replies
New Topic
DJRAV3N
DJRAV3N
  • Member since: May. 2, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 02
Musician
Post your mixsets. Jan. 11th, 2010 @ 04:02 PM

Just for fun, post your mixsets of any genre

DJ RAV3N- Kandi Mix Set 2


I Am L3O, I Am the only Me there is Nobody Else
L3O's Soundcloud
Reverbnation

xKore
xKore
  • Member since: May. 17, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 16
Blank Slate
Response to Post your mixsets. Jan. 11th, 2010 @ 04:05 PM

already a thread for this >> ddddd

DJRAV3N
DJRAV3N
  • Member since: May. 2, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 02
Musician
Response to Post your mixsets. Jan. 11th, 2010 @ 04:20 PM

At 1/11/10 04:05 PM, xKore wrote: already a thread for this >> ddddd

hah! that threads a joke


I Am L3O, I Am the only Me there is Nobody Else
L3O's Soundcloud
Reverbnation

SessileNomad
SessileNomad
  • Member since: Sep. 28, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 15
Blank Slate
Response to Post your mixsets. Jan. 11th, 2010 @ 04:31 PM

At 1/11/10 04:20 PM, DJRAV3N wrote:
At 1/11/10 04:05 PM, xKore wrote: already a thread for this >> ddddd
hah! that threads a joke

whether its a joke or not doesn't change that fact that that's where your post belongs

Audio Advertisements are shit, but that doesn't mean we can make new threads for it

Mans0n
Mans0n
  • Member since: Jul. 1, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 14
Blank Slate
Response to Post your mixsets. Jan. 11th, 2010 @ 04:38 PM

Short original mix!

  • Mans0n Mix 2 (NG CUT)
    Mans0n Mix 2 (NG CUT) by Mans0n

    Click to listen.

    Score
    3.45 / 5.00
    Type
    Song
    Genre
    Dance
    Popularity
    27 Views

first 2 songs build up at 2:17.
enjoy


Check out my new song ''Open the Eyes Of My Heart Lord''
3rd place in the weekly 5!

BBS Signature
DJRAV3N
DJRAV3N
  • Member since: May. 2, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 02
Musician
Response to Post your mixsets. Jan. 11th, 2010 @ 06:20 PM

At 1/11/10 04:31 PM, SessileNomad wrote:
At 1/11/10 04:20 PM, DJRAV3N wrote:
At 1/11/10 04:05 PM, xKore wrote: already a thread for this >> ddddd
hah! that threads a joke
whether its a joke or not doesn't change that fact that that's where your post belongs

Audio Advertisements are shit, but that doesn't mean we can make new threads for it

hmm, so i am not able to start a new thread? BTW this is not an audio advertisement, this is a thread for ppl to post there mix sets. this is the audio forum correct?


I Am L3O, I Am the only Me there is Nobody Else
L3O's Soundcloud
Reverbnation

Breed
Breed
  • Member since: Mar. 23, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 11
Musician
Response to Post your mixsets. Jan. 11th, 2010 @ 06:35 PM

At 1/11/10 06:20 PM, DJRAV3N wrote: this is the audio forum correct?

This is the slave trade forum your in the wrong place.

JackRocker
JackRocker
  • Member since: May. 27, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 11
Musician
Response to Post your mixsets. Jan. 11th, 2010 @ 07:02 PM

At 1/11/10 06:20 PM, DJRAV3N wrote:
At 1/11/10 04:31 PM, SessileNomad wrote:
At 1/11/10 04:20 PM, DJRAV3N wrote:
At 1/11/10 04:05 PM, xKore wrote: already a thread for this >> ddddd
hah! that threads a joke
whether its a joke or not doesn't change that fact that that's where your post belongs

Audio Advertisements are shit, but that doesn't mean we can make new threads for it
hmm, so i am not able to start a new thread? BTW this is not an audio advertisement, this is a thread for ppl to post there mix sets. this is the audio forum correct?

one of the forum rules is that you're not allowed to make a thread that already exists. it's already been said that a mixset thread exists.trust me, nobody's trying to be a jerk, we're just advising you on the rules.

DJRAV3N
DJRAV3N
  • Member since: May. 2, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 02
Musician
Response to Post your mixsets. Jan. 11th, 2010 @ 07:30 PM

At 1/11/10 07:02 PM, JackRocker wrote:
At 1/11/10 06:20 PM, DJRAV3N wrote:
At 1/11/10 04:31 PM, SessileNomad wrote:
At 1/11/10 04:20 PM, DJRAV3N wrote:
At 1/11/10 04:05 PM, xKore wrote: already a thread for this >> ddddd
hah! that threads a joke
whether its a joke or not doesn't change that fact that that's where your post belongs

Audio Advertisements are shit, but that doesn't mean we can make new threads for it
hmm, so i am not able to start a new thread? BTW this is not an audio advertisement, this is a thread for ppl to post there mix sets. this is the audio forum correct?
one of the forum rules is that you're not allowed to make a thread that already exists. it's already been said that a mixset thread exists.trust me, nobody's trying to be a jerk, we're just advising you on the rules.

what about these endless post of mixing and mastering? seems like there is always a new thread. Or what about "looking for a musician" thread's those seem endless as well. Are they also not in breach of the rules?


I Am L3O, I Am the only Me there is Nobody Else
L3O's Soundcloud
Reverbnation

Mich
Mich
  • Member since: Jan. 12, 2008
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Member
Level 42
Musician
Response to Post your mixsets. Jan. 11th, 2010 @ 07:58 PM

Guys. The right thread has been linked to. You do not remake these collective thread like voice actor ads, regular ads, FL questions and such. There's no collective mixing/mastering thread, hence why the subject comes up every once in a while, after the old thread about a subject like that has died down.

Since we're audio producers, it's just something that people start to ponder about. And it's not always the same aspect about it either.

.... Either way, the bottom line is that there exists a collective thread for mixes, and therefore you shouldn't make a new one, as the other one is just fine.

djInTheDark
djInTheDark
  • Member since: May. 10, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 26
Blank Slate
Response to Post your mixsets. Jan. 11th, 2010 @ 08:02 PM

At 1/11/10 07:58 PM, Mich wrote: Either way, the bottom line is that there exists a collective thread for mixes, and therefore you shouldn't make a new one, as the other one is just fine.

Second, couldn't have said it better myself.

No seriously, I probably would have uber failed...

The Main Thing is to keep the Main, Thing the Main Thing.
Latest Song: Retraktion [House/Electro] / Latest Mix: Voltaicly Uncondensed

BBS Signature
Mans0n
Mans0n
  • Member since: Jul. 1, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 14
Blank Slate
Response to Post your mixsets. Jan. 11th, 2010 @ 11:11 PM

Did anyone even care to check out my mix? its quality stuff, you guys are totally missing out!!
:O


Check out my new song ''Open the Eyes Of My Heart Lord''
3rd place in the weekly 5!

BBS Signature
loansindi
loansindi
  • Member since: Mar. 15, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 15
Musician
Response to Post your mixsets. Jan. 12th, 2010 @ 07:40 AM

At 1/11/10 07:30 PM, DJRAV3N wrote: what about these endless post of mixing and mastering? seems like there is always a new thread.

those are people who refuse to search. kind of like you.

Or what about "looking for a musician" thread's those seem endless as well. Are they also not in breach of the rules?

Each of those threads is a new flash artist with a new project.

DJRAV3N
DJRAV3N
  • Member since: May. 2, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 02
Musician
Response to Post your mixsets. Jan. 12th, 2010 @ 01:30 PM


Or what about "looking for a musician" thread's those seem endless as well. Are they also not in breach of the rules?
Each of those threads is a new flash artist with a new project.

so why isnt there a collective thread for that? oh wait there is.


I Am L3O, I Am the only Me there is Nobody Else
L3O's Soundcloud
Reverbnation

Rucklo
Rucklo
  • Member since: Oct. 11, 2004
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 40
Audiophile
Response to Post your mixsets. Jan. 12th, 2010 @ 03:16 PM

just use the thread linked to, jeeeeez...


Join the Newgrounds Battlefield 3 Platoon (for PC)! DON'T ASK WHAT YOUR GAME CAN DO FOR YOU, ASK WHAT YOU CAN DO FOR, UH, NEWGROUNDS! ON BATTLEFIELD 3. eh...