00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

MutantZulu81241 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Games You Got But Wish You Didn't

4,756 Views | 88 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Games You Got But Wish You Didn't 2010-01-16 10:51:59

Back when I was a kid, my dad actually got me Superman 64. Even at that young age I knew that game was fail.

Response to Games You Got But Wish You Didn't 2010-01-16 11:01:32

soul calibur legends for the wii. It was a putrid game, and it didn't even play like soul caliburs before it.

Response to Games You Got But Wish You Didn't 2010-01-16 11:47:20

Spyro: Enter the Dragonfly
this and every Spyro game after it sucks... why the hell does Spyro use ligtning and ice?
oh yeah... he is the purple dragon, but why didn't they brought that fact up already from the start or something?

Response to Games You Got But Wish You Didn't 2010-01-16 11:59:59

Tomb Raider - Underworld and Spiderman 3 for Nintendo DS

sjfnjwekfueiw3o293j

Response to Games You Got But Wish You Didn't 2010-01-16 15:26:56

At 1/4/10 04:35 PM, huntarus wrote: Mario + Sonic at the Olympic Games. I have no idea what evil spirit possessed me to buy that craptastic waste of a game.

Same here. The games were presented were so damn boring.

Don't pray for easy lives. Pray to be stronger men.

BBS Signature

Response to Games You Got But Wish You Didn't 2010-01-16 16:28:01

GRID, It wasn't necessarily a bad game but I just didn't realize how realistic they were going to make the controls. FUEL was FANTASTIC though =). Frontline: Fuels of War aswell probably... it wasn't very good.... at all.

Try this out, Thanks =D

V V V

BBS Signature

Response to Games You Got But Wish You Didn't 2010-01-16 17:08:15

I went and bought wolfenstein thinking it would be a great game....... it wasnt bad but i found it very boring and there a lot of little things in that game that pissed me off

Response to Games You Got But Wish You Didn't 2010-01-16 21:06:52

At 1/3/10 11:59 PM, CoteHanger wrote: Half Life 2
Fallout 3
Diablo 2

Troll?

Response to Games You Got But Wish You Didn't 2010-01-16 21:20:47

At 1/2/10 09:58 PM, Cadfad22 wrote: when i was young i was offerd to pick a game for my gamecube my choices were pikmin, super mario sunshine, and ghost recon 2... i picked Ghost Recon 2

Facepalm. Been there, but passed up Battlefield: Bad Company (which I later got :D ) for GRAW2.

Response to Games You Got But Wish You Didn't 2010-01-16 21:27:59

Bomberman: Act Zero. It was only $5, and I thought it might've been the same as previous Bomberman games besides the looks (it's more about the gameplay for me, though I didn't like the switch in looks personally).

Boy did I make a HUGE mistake. I could've bought a bacon cheeseburger with that!

Ezekiel 25:69

: "He masturbated with great vengence and furious anger, striking those who

: attempted to poison and destroy his unit..."

BBS Signature

Response to Games You Got But Wish You Didn't 2010-01-16 21:48:01

At 1/16/10 11:47 AM, ghdude85 wrote: Spyro: Enter the Dragonfly
this and every Spyro game after it sucks... why the hell does Spyro use ligtning and ice?
oh yeah... he is the purple dragon, but why didn't they brought that fact up already from the start or something?

Absolutely. I hated that game.

Response to Games You Got But Wish You Didn't 2010-01-16 22:29:51

Wow, a lot of you people have very high standards.

Response to Games You Got But Wish You Didn't 2010-01-16 23:31:34

I don't buy video games. The only one I've recently actually bought was TF2 because of multiplayer.

Response to Games You Got But Wish You Didn't 2010-01-16 23:43:16

Dragon Age: Origins.

I got bored and sick of it by the time I got to the magic tower or whatever it was.

BBS Signature

Response to Games You Got But Wish You Didn't 2010-01-16 23:44:45

For some reason i couldn't stand Borderlands

Response to Games You Got But Wish You Didn't 2010-01-17 11:16:41

Assassin's Creed Bloodlines

DEEZNUTS

Response to Games You Got But Wish You Didn't 2010-01-17 15:14:28

Indiana Jones and the Staff of Kings. It had a lot of bugs, it was short, and way too easy. Plus the graphics weren't that great.

Response to Games You Got But Wish You Didn't 2010-01-17 17:44:15

At 1/17/10 03:19 PM, Colemanation wrote: coughBORDERLANDScough.

I cant belive this game got a rating of 9.25 on game informer.

a 4.75 is more like it, and thats ALL FROM THE GUNS variety. EVERYTHING ELSE SUCKED.

give us a reason for this trolling the game was meant to be a online game period. so i say give i a 8.0

BBS Signature

Response to Games You Got But Wish You Didn't 2010-01-17 17:59:22

I bought Shrek: Extra Large for Gamecube, in a blissful time when I didn't know that movie licensed game suck, with very few exceptions. Maybe it was the farting and burping that atracted me... Either way, picking up this game years later, I saw that this game sucked extremely hard. Lousy camera, controls, storyline, etc. There is even this strange part that when you jump over the boundries of the levels with the moon gravity cheat, you end up playing inside your Gamecube. Weird enough. That, and you can't exit the level without turning off the cube. There was also this strange cheat code you unlocked called "$ for Merlin", Merlin having kidnapped Fiona for reasons totally unspecified, except that he's just evil. You turn on the cheat? NOTHING, with an n o t h i n and g. What the crap? I beat the game for this cheat, and it's more useless than the combined worthlessness of Toad in every Mario game ever? The intense amount of bull just makes me want to slam my head in the freezer door...
So yeah. Avoid Shrek: Extra Large. (Even the Xbox 'unenhanced' version was better by my recollection...)

It's all cool, guys.

Response to Games You Got But Wish You Didn't 2010-01-17 18:04:42

Modern Warfare 2. Yes I went there. Sure the single player and Spec Opps is so much fun. But the online is appallingly bad. Simply walking out into the open gets you killed my a stopping powered M16 camping little cocky shit. Consequently when returning back to lobby you get shit for dieing to the fucker.

This opinion may change when the map pack comes out as HOPEFULLY the maps will follow the old Call of Duty 4 method. 2 side paths and one main centre area. These reduced camping down to the bare minimum as those points could easily be dislodged with a well placed grenade.

Fuck Modern Warfare 2

Response to Games You Got But Wish You Didn't 2010-01-17 22:08:29

Star wars episode III: revenge of the sith, impossible boss battles unengaging plot battles and a life bar probably this big [ ] with full health upgrades and droids that werent in movie WTF!?

WTF happend to Duke Nukem, Crash Bandicoot and Spyro?

BBS Signature

Response to Games You Got But Wish You Didn't 2010-01-18 00:13:09

Halo Wars.

Oh god what a disappointment.

Last.fm | Xbox LIVE - TEE B1ZZL3 | Steam

BBS Signature

Response to Games You Got But Wish You Didn't 2010-01-18 00:28:15

At 1/17/10 05:49 PM, Colemanation wrote:
At 1/17/10 05:44 PM, kidd25 wrote:
At 1/17/10 03:19 PM, Colemanation wrote: coughBORDERLANDScough.

I cant belive this game got a rating of 9.25 on game informer.

a 4.75 is more like it, and thats ALL FROM THE GUNS variety. EVERYTHING ELSE SUCKED.
give us a reason for this trolling the game was meant to be a online game period. so i say give i a 8.0
bad guys respawn every time you turn around

No they do not.

limited ammo cap.

Ammo can go up to 1500 bullets per weapon, ammo regenerates and can be picked up.

limited amout of guns that you can have

You can hold up to a total of 90 guns, and there are tons of variations.

guns sometimes dont do enough damage

Go level up, and do some quests for rare weapons. I've never had a gun that didn't do enough damage. Go fight enemies at your level range.

do u need more?

Do you need to shut the fuck up? Yes.

BBS Signature

Response to Games You Got But Wish You Didn't 2010-01-18 00:32:57

Alone in the Dark, because I got a free shirt with the pre-order. Game sucked, and shirt was made of shit fabric.

Response to Games You Got But Wish You Didn't 2010-01-18 03:57:49

At 1/2/10 10:03 PM, scetch00 wrote: Fallout 3 from a trade of my friend. I gave him Prince of Persia, but this game sucked ass.

It was so buggy, it freezed a lot, and had serious frame rate issues. I also hated the story. "YOUR DAD LEFT. GO HERE. OH HE LEFT. GO HERE. OH HE LEFT AGAIN. GO HERE."

You best be trollin'....

BBS Signature

Response to Games You Got But Wish You Didn't 2010-01-18 04:11:26

Jak and Daxter: The Final Frontier. I got this game bcuz the first 4 were some of the best games ive ever played and still play them regularly. so, i thought that this game would be just as fun as the others. turns out it was total shit for several reasons that im not going to mention. for you fans of this franchise, please, PLEASE, don't by this game because you will regret it. if you do, or already have, you guys will see why.

One must know their allies before they know their enemies.

BBS Signature

Response to Games You Got But Wish You Didn't 2010-02-01 00:01:16

Same here

Changed it for Star Fox Adventures

ANOTHER MISTAKE......

Response to Games You Got But Wish You Didn't 2010-02-01 01:21:28

I've made some shit choices before:

1. Borderlands: How the fuck could this be better than fallout 3?

2. Riddick: It's not as good as some people say it is.

3. Wheelman: This game is a complete piece of shit because I thought this would be an epic driving game but turned out god awful.

Nuff said.

2nd on | PS3 Trophy Leaderboard | PSN: BogKid | Never try, never fail...

BBS Signature

Response to Games You Got But Wish You Didn't 2010-02-01 06:29:57

Sonic the Hedgehog for x-box

it sucks

" I am sick...and tired...of being sick and tired "

" I have not... come this far... to die now "

BBS Signature