00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

TheArmoredAvian just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

I am so alone. Now more than ever.

6,129 Views | 120 Replies

Really I am. My family, both mother and father have pretty much disowned me because I am such a huge douchebag. I pretty much failed out of college, and not because I dicked around, I just could NOT do it.

I tried so hard, adn still I have failed. I now live with my grandmother, and even she cannot stand being around me. I have a shit job, I work like less than 20 hours a week and make minimum wage.

For the past year or so I have had so many dreams where I kill myself that its not even funny. I feel so hollow inside that it hurts.

fuck my life.

Yeah, I bet you do.

BBS Signature

Response to I am so alone. Now more than ever. 2010-01-02 21:28:04

We really care.

This sig contains original content.

BBS Signature

Response to I am so alone. Now more than ever. 2010-01-02 21:28:11

At 1/2/10 09:27 PM, Digital-Terror wrote: I'll be your friend.

Also, try taking up weed.

How does one '' Tak '' up something?

BBS Signature

Response to I am so alone. Now more than ever. 2010-01-02 21:28:50

At 1/2/10 09:26 PM, The4thSurvivor wrote: fuck my life.

I feel for you, really I do, but don't come to Newgrounds for excessive compassion.

"Sit down and shut up and do as I say" -- Zeus

BBS Signature

Response to I am so alone. Now more than ever. 2010-01-02 21:30:47

At 1/2/10 09:26 PM, The4thSurvivor wrote: I pretty much failed out of college, and not because I dicked around, I just could NOT do it.

Wow man. That sucks. Good luck... well, flippin' burgers I guess.

Response to I am so alone. Now more than ever. 2010-01-02 21:30:51

Become An Hero.

BBS Signature

Response to I am so alone. Now more than ever. 2010-01-02 21:31:37

At 1/2/10 09:28 PM, Intrigued wrote:

I don't know what you're being a dumbass about because he spelled taking perfectly fine. Op, I feel bad for you but this might not be the best place for sympathy.

Pro:What! This is madness!! Noob:madness? No,THIS IS NOOBIA!!*pwned*

its about funny cats.

For help, press 1. To learn why I'm standing in your house with a Shotgun, press 2.

BBS Signature

Response to I am so alone. Now more than ever. 2010-01-02 21:32:09

come to newgrounds for compassion? never. i just wanted to see all the douchebags come out to post nonsense.

oh, and i quit smoking weed for my new years resolution. all the dirt middies i get around here dont get me high anymore.

its even MORE FUCKING DEPRESSING.

Yeah, I bet you do.

BBS Signature

Response to I am so alone. Now more than ever. 2010-01-02 21:32:11

you have a job, that makes you better then approx 13 % of your country. You went to collage, that makes you better then approx 80% of your country, Your parents used to love you. that makes you better then an ass load of people.

I Stopped A Rape!!!

" If music is an art, let your car be the canvas, "

BBS Signature

Response to I am so alone. Now more than ever. 2010-01-02 21:39:27

At 1/2/10 09:27 PM, HecticCircleCrap wrote: You're the new EpicFail.

Yeah... I hate them both about the same amount.

От каждого по способностям, каждому по потребностям

BBS Signature

Response to I am so alone. Now more than ever. 2010-01-02 21:42:27

i dont know man.

If i could get legit buds around here, life sure would be nicer. i should save up my money and move to california. i know a lot of people out there. buya plance ticket, then just disappear.

Yeah, I bet you do.

BBS Signature

Response to I am so alone. Now more than ever. 2010-01-02 21:46:16

At 1/2/10 09:32 PM, mariomusicmaker1 wrote: collage

You can't just steal typos from Davidzx like that >:C
Also, it's all good 'cause the OP is bipolar and has assburgers or some such combination that i'm supposed to feel sorry for.

Translator, time traveller, aerospace engineer, and voodoo priest extraordinaire.

BBS Signature

Response to I am so alone. Now more than ever. 2010-01-02 21:48:44

it's okay. just try to find something you take interest in, and go on from there. I'll be your friend.

BBS Signature

Response to I am so alone. Now more than ever. 2010-01-02 21:51:30

At 1/2/10 09:46 PM, C-Hawk wrote:
At 1/2/10 09:32 PM, mariomusicmaker1 wrote: collage
You can't just steal typos from Davidzx like that >:C

Oh fuck you noticed LOL...

and is going and failing not better then never going?

1/5 students GO, i did not say finish.

I Stopped A Rape!!!

" If music is an art, let your car be the canvas, "

BBS Signature

Response to I am so alone. Now more than ever. 2010-01-02 21:56:34

At 1/2/10 09:26 PM, The4thSurvivor wrote: Really I am. My family, both mother and father have pretty much disowned me because I am such a huge douchebag

Then don't be such a huge douchebag, how hard can that be? Seriously, I'd feel sympathy for you if your parents disowned for a really retarded reason like you did drugs or something, but come on man, I can totally see why they'd ditch some dick like you.

. I pretty much failed out of college, and not because I dicked around, I just could NOT do it.

What do you mean you "could NOT" do it? Unless there were things like financial, mental, or physical problems I really don't see you having an excuse for failing college.

I tried so hard, adn still I have failed. I now live with my grandmother, and even she cannot stand being around me. I have a shit job, I work like less than 20 hours a week and make minimum wage.

Really, I guess this all goes back to you being a douchebag eh?

For the past year or so I have had so many dreams where I kill myself that its not even funny. I feel so hollow inside that it hurts.

Man the fuck up, all you're doing is making your problems worse, why not try to find a solution instead of trying to get sympathy out of people?

fuck my life.

Indeed. By now you may have realized that most of the problems in your life, are caused by you =O good job.

PM me if you think I am good at MS paint. PMs: 9 Newest By:

darkspartan000 Siggy, made by ME :3

BBS Signature

Response to I am so alone. Now more than ever. 2010-01-02 22:04:23

awww.... people dont be mean to him... stop giving him crap because he admits to being a jerk... cuz your a jerk when you do that... dont be a hypocrite!.. ill be your friend!!!

BBS Signature

Response to I am so alone. Now more than ever. 2010-01-02 22:15:46

At 1/2/10 10:10 PM, jermaineheezy wrote: how the fuck can u feel sorry for this guy when he fucks up his life himself? dickhead! fuck him

dickhead? Your the one being all macho! Not everyone can be so... macho and in your case thick headed....and ignorantly rude..... if he had someone to support him his life would be better... people like you keep his sorrow going.. do me a favor dont post if you have no sympathy

BBS Signature

Response to I am so alone. Now more than ever. 2010-01-02 22:16:25

Fail grammar nazi is fail

Response to I am so alone. Now more than ever. 2010-01-02 22:18:14

At 1/2/10 09:27 PM, Digital-Terror wrote: Also, try taking up weed.

Brilliant fucking idea when you're borderline suicidal.

BBS Signature

Response to I am so alone. Now more than ever. 2010-01-02 22:19:39

when i say that i COULDNT pass college, i really couldnt. i lacked the mental capacity to PASS math classes. i took the three classes that you needed to pass with a C average to pass the basic math requirement. i failed all three.

i went to tutoting HONESTLY 40 times, or more (not to mention the 7am friday mornings study sessions, when my first class on friday started at 4pm so i was on campus 7 hours earlier than i needed to be).

math fucked me over man. i mean, i love to write. i bang out 10 page papers in like an hour, and get A's across the board. i went into journalism thinking that my ability toi write so well would be an obvious choice. i was wrong. i had no interest in my classes. i couldnt even get out of bed in the morning. and it all just compounded

Yeah, I bet you do.

BBS Signature

Response to I am so alone. Now more than ever. 2010-01-02 22:26:30

To all of you people that are gonna say how the hell do you fail those courses... The people that lack in some areas are outstanding in others... he might not be a genius in academics but he could be a genious in many many things ie. basketball... cooking... writing!..... or even something as simple as talking to people the right way or helping people...

BBS Signature

Response to I am so alone. Now more than ever. 2010-01-02 22:34:35

At 1/2/10 09:26 PM, The4thSurvivor wrote: Really I am. My family, both mother and father have pretty much disowned me because I am such a huge douchebag. I pretty much failed out of college, and not because I dicked around, I just could NOT do it.

fuck my life.

wow, ive seen similar threads like this.
anyways, first off, do not kill yourself, no matter what
second off, do not do drugs, or things will get worse
third off, try to look on the bright side of life, and things will get better

Response to I am so alone. Now more than ever. 2010-01-02 22:53:54

Thats how to spell it, dipshit. Drop the E.

PSN: Mazzoo969

Sig by Asandir. Awesome Band!

BBS Signature

Response to I am so alone. Now more than ever. 2010-01-02 23:05:47

At 1/2/10 10:53 PM, Matt2k8 wrote:

Thats how to spell it, dipshit. Drop the E.

This was established many posts ago.

BBS Signature

Response to I am so alone. Now more than ever. 2010-01-02 23:12:04

I will rub your thighs while you cry, and make you some hot chocolate.

BBS Signature

Response to I am so alone. Now more than ever. 2010-01-02 23:13:28

Go shoot up your college, and be another legendary an hero, like Regret was. Do it.

At 4/22/09 12:38 AM, MultiCanimefan wrote: Raped by hongkong. NEXT.

Yeah, that was one champion of a post, wasn't it? -Zerok

Response to I am so alone. Now more than ever. 2010-01-02 23:14:33

ibe never done drugs, besides smoke weed. now that im done with that, idk wtf im gonna do.

weed used to be a way for me to just stop thinking bad thoughts for the duration of me being high. now when i buy a bag i smoke and get more depressed that im not high and that i wasted the money.

Yeah, I bet you do.

BBS Signature

Response to I am so alone. Now more than ever. 2010-01-02 23:15:45

At 1/2/10 10:34 PM, Lionel738 wrote:
wow, ive seen similar threads like this.
anyways, first off, do not kill yourself, no matter what
second off, do not do drugs, or things will get worse
third off, try to look on the bright side of life, and things will get better

i forgot to add, only listen to the sensible people who post on this thread and give sensible adivce

Response to I am so alone. Now more than ever. 2010-01-02 23:17:11

P.S

Fuck school. Get an apprenticeship for a trade, and end up making more money than most university graduates.... or become a cop.

Both are mighty fine options for us dumb people.

BBS Signature

Response to I am so alone. Now more than ever. 2010-01-02 23:17:21

At 1/2/10 09:28 PM, jermaineheezy wrote: man up you pussy i met a girl whose been raped, stabbed, and abused by her parents n still keeps a smile on her face, and she just lost her job, fucking pussy grow a pair you dick fuck you

You're a fucking idiot, you missed the OP's point entirely. He's got nowhere to go, and he's not talking about the past, just the future.

But yeah man, I feel for you. I wish you the best of luck, and don't kill yourself unless things get REALLY bad. Also, don't ask newgrounds for advice, they'll just make you feel worse.