New Topic Respond to this Topic
WeHaveFreshCookies
WeHaveFreshCookies
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 31
Game Developer
Is being hot your only requirement? Dec. 27th, 2009 @ 09:36 PM Reply

Do brains or personality matter to you, in terms of women? Or is simply being drop dead sexy enough for you? Lets look at the sexiest woman in the world as an example:

Some golden quotes:

"Zac Efron is my obsession, we're the same person. We're not actually here, it's like Janet and Michael Jackson. He just puts on his wig and a dress, and it's me, and you don't know that. It's one of the greatest mysteries of all time"

"I am pretty sure I am a doppelganger for Alan Alda. I'm a tranny. I'm a man. I'm so painfully insecure. I'm on the verge of vomiting now. I am so horrified that I am here, and embarrassed. I'm scared,"

"I think people are born bisexual and the make subconscious choices based on the pressures of society. I have no question in my mind about being bisexual. But I'm also a hypocrite: I would never date a girl who is bisexual, because that means they also sleep with men, and men are so dirty that I'd never sleep with a girl who had slept with a man."

"If you eat Chinese food, your farts come out like Chinese food. If you eat Mexican food, your farts come out like Mexican food. And milk, it's like-you can smell the warmth in the fart. My wardrobe on Transformers always smells like farts, and I have no idea why."And just read this:

Megan Fox, 23, has eight tattoos. She even has decided that any boy she dates, or gets serious with, has to have a tattoo.

Fox mentions her feelings, saying, "All my boyfriends are required to have one and if they don't have one yet, I make them get a tattoo of my name or my face."

The "Transformers" star has also mentioned that although she starred in both "Transformers" and its sequel, "Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen", that she really doesn't understand the film. Normally, Megan claims she wouldn't see anything she has acted in, but her friends insisted she watch this one.

After seeing the film, Megan comments, "It's massive. I don't know how people can see it on IMAX without having a brain aneurism or at least a migraine headache. I'm in the movie and I read the script and I still don't know what's happening so I think if you haven't read the script and you see it and you understand it you are a genius."

So boys look out- unless you plan on getting inked, you can't date Megan Fox...You should also plan on explaining her own movies to her. Other than that, she's gorgeous and a moviestar, go for it!

copy+pasta from here

Ladies and Gentlemen... Megan Fox might be physically attractive, but she's a psychotic, controlling, sexually confused idiot who doesn't even understand the plot of her own movies. Does that matter? Would you still hit that?

Evark
Evark
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 55
Musician
Response to Is being hot your only requirement? Dec. 27th, 2009 @ 09:39 PM Reply

Sexual attraction =/= Intimate affection

BBS Signature
Head-Full-Of-Acid
Head-Full-Of-Acid
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 19
Musician
Response to Is being hot your only requirement? Dec. 27th, 2009 @ 09:39 PM Reply

are you saying there's someone who wouldn't fuck her?

Request a review ]                                                                            sea otters hold hands in their sleep so they don't drift away from each other

BBS Signature
DM692
DM692
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 15
Audiophile
Response to Is being hot your only requirement? Dec. 27th, 2009 @ 09:40 PM Reply

Oh, yes. I'm always worried about my wonderful man-breasts and how they look in public.

"WHAT IF I SUPPOSED TO FUCK UP?!"- rendibsivad on mistakes.

BBS Signature
Boxxy
Boxxy
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 14
Blank Slate
Response to Is being hot your only requirement? Dec. 27th, 2009 @ 09:40 PM Reply

No such thing as a perfect woman.

The Saiyans are a true ham and cheese sandwich, DON'T UNDERESTOMATO!

gamekillereater
gamekillereater
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Blank Slate

She looks hot, but if it's true that she's as dumb as a rock I probably wouldn't hit her simply because I'd get too annoyed/frustrated after a while.

DM692
DM692
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 15
Audiophile
Response to Is being hot your only requirement? Dec. 27th, 2009 @ 09:41 PM Reply

At 12/27/09 09:39 PM, Head-Full-Of-Acid wrote: are you saying there's someone who wouldn't fuck her?

I wouldn't, I find her face creepy as hell.

BBS Signature
InnerChild548
InnerChild548
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 35
Melancholy
Response to Is being hot your only requirement? Dec. 27th, 2009 @ 09:44 PM Reply

Drop dead sexy plz.

BBS Signature
Head-Full-Of-Acid
Head-Full-Of-Acid
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 19
Musician
Response to Is being hot your only requirement? Dec. 27th, 2009 @ 09:44 PM Reply

oh, didn't answer your question.

When looking for a relationship, certain things have to be taken into consideration. If a girl is rather attractive, there could be other things about her that could turn you off which would discourage a relationship.

i look at intelligence, personality, and attraction equally.

If it's for a fuck..what the fuck does it matter?

Request a review ]                                                                            sea otters hold hands in their sleep so they don't drift away from each other

BBS Signature
WeHaveFreshCookies
WeHaveFreshCookies
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 31
Game Developer
Response to Is being hot your only requirement? Dec. 27th, 2009 @ 09:45 PM Reply

At 12/27/09 09:39 PM, Head-Full-Of-Acid wrote: are you saying there's someone who wouldn't fuck her?

Dear God, there's no way I would.

She requires all her boyfriends to get her name or face tattooed onto their body. And she's too stupid to understand the plot of Transformers... Which she acted in...

I'd end up killing the bitch...

Dekuboy
Dekuboy
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 22
Blank Slate
Response to Is being hot your only requirement? Dec. 27th, 2009 @ 09:45 PM Reply

Absolutely not, I look for much more than physical beauty in a girl.

I'd love to hear from you. :3 | E-Mail: evansweeney@gmx.com | AIM: EvantheDeku | Oh dear, Dekuboy is back..

BBS Signature
OneWhoListens
OneWhoListens
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 26
Blank Slate
Response to Is being hot your only requirement? Dec. 27th, 2009 @ 09:46 PM Reply

I want a nice warm combination of eros and agape.

"Sit down and shut up and do as I say" -- Zeus

BBS Signature
Head-Full-Of-Acid
Head-Full-Of-Acid
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 19
Musician
Response to Is being hot your only requirement? Dec. 27th, 2009 @ 09:46 PM Reply

At 12/27/09 09:41 PM, DM692 wrote:
I wouldn't, I find her face creepy as hell.

i have a thing for creepy women.

BBS Signature
Boxxy
Boxxy
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 14
Blank Slate
Response to Is being hot your only requirement? Dec. 27th, 2009 @ 09:47 PM Reply

Actually, to be honest I wouldn't mind getting her name or face as a tatoo, so yeah, I'd still fuck that.

The Saiyans are a true ham and cheese sandwich, DON'T UNDERESTOMATO!

aSquared94
aSquared94
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 15
Blank Slate
Response to Is being hot your only requirement? Dec. 27th, 2009 @ 09:50 PM Reply

Personality should be the deciding factor (not necessarily intelligence) but I'm a teenage boy so right now I prefer the hot chick over the smart one.

BBS Signature
Head-Full-Of-Acid
Head-Full-Of-Acid
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 19
Musician
Response to Is being hot your only requirement? Dec. 27th, 2009 @ 09:53 PM Reply

At 12/27/09 09:45 PM, WeHaveFreshCookies wrote:
Dear God, there's no way I would.

She requires all her boyfriends to get her name or face tattooed onto their body. And she's too stupid to understand the plot of Transformers... Which she acted in...

I'd end up killing the bitch...

Well that's easy; you could tell her that you'll get the tat tomorrow, and she'll be too focused on trivial things to remember. In all honesty, she's probably dumbing down her public image in an attempt to slowly corrupt America's youth.

it's all a facade

But yeah, even if it was possible; I could see her intelligence driving me to the brink of a homicidal rampage..

depends on her interests..also, i thought she hated cock?

BBS Signature
estrago1
estrago1
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Musician
Response to Is being hot your only requirement? Dec. 27th, 2009 @ 09:55 PM Reply

I don't know about the rest of you, but I like to talk to girls that I find attractive. I want to know that I can have an intelligent conversation with a hot girl and have her actually respond beyond, "That's cool."

BBS Signature
WeHaveFreshCookies
WeHaveFreshCookies
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 31
Game Developer
Response to Is being hot your only requirement? Dec. 27th, 2009 @ 09:57 PM Reply

At 12/27/09 09:53 PM, Head-Full-Of-Acid wrote:
At 12/27/09 09:45 PM, WeHaveFreshCookies wrote:
At 12/27/09 09:39 PM, Head-Full-Of-Acid wrote:

I thought she hated cock?

I don't think she's capable of completely understanding what a cock is...

DM692
DM692
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 15
Audiophile
Response to Is being hot your only requirement? Dec. 27th, 2009 @ 09:57 PM Reply

At 12/27/09 09:46 PM, Head-Full-Of-Acid wrote: i have a thing for creepy women.

As do I, but her face is just ugly.

BBS Signature
DrClay
DrClay
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 26
Gamer
Response to Is being hot your only requirement? Dec. 27th, 2009 @ 09:58 PM Reply

I don't care how someone would look, its the heart of them that matters.

TF2 Crew I User Icon Makers Club I Source Filmmaker Crew I
NEWGROUNDS TF2 Server: 192.223.24.28

BBS Signature
OneWhoListens
OneWhoListens
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 26
Blank Slate
Response to Is being hot your only requirement? Dec. 27th, 2009 @ 10:00 PM Reply

At 12/27/09 09:58 PM, DrClay wrote: I don't care how someone would look, its the heart of them that matters.

That line'll getcha laid really fast, if you use it right.

"Sit down and shut up and do as I say" -- Zeus

BBS Signature
Ryuzaki1
Ryuzaki1
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Gamer
Response to Is being hot your only requirement? Dec. 27th, 2009 @ 10:01 PM Reply

women are only for sandwiches

BBS Signature
DrClay
DrClay
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 26
Gamer
Response to Is being hot your only requirement? Dec. 27th, 2009 @ 10:02 PM Reply

At 12/27/09 10:00 PM, OneWhoListens wrote: That line'll getcha laid really fast, if you use it right.

I'm not the kind that will only go for the fuck stage. I'm more of a gentlemen. I guess you can say that is BOTH a bad thing and a good thing in my position.

TF2 Crew I User Icon Makers Club I Source Filmmaker Crew I
NEWGROUNDS TF2 Server: 192.223.24.28

BBS Signature
Leidolfr
Leidolfr
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 14
Blank Slate
Response to Is being hot your only requirement? Dec. 27th, 2009 @ 10:03 PM Reply

At 12/27/09 09:36 PM, WeHaveFreshCookies wrote: "Is Being Hot Your Only Requirement?"

No, they have to put out too

[ and Red hair doesnt hurt ]

Jerich0
Jerich0
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to Is being hot your only requirement? Dec. 27th, 2009 @ 10:05 PM Reply

Why does everything have to be about megan fox?

BBS Signature
igott
igott
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 16
Blank Slate
Response to Is being hot your only requirement? Dec. 27th, 2009 @ 10:21 PM Reply

At 12/27/09 09:55 PM, estrago1 wrote: I don't know about the rest of you, but I like to talk to girls that I find attractive. I want to know that I can have an intelligent conversation with a hot girl and have her actually respond beyond, "That's cool."

Truth, it's more than looks.

Anyways, the only fucks that care about Megan Fox are perverted 13 year olds and stupid Freshmen that don't know the first thing about sex.

What a shame, Mister Jensen.
I never asked for this, Mister Denton.

steph2568
steph2568
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 29
Melancholy
Response to Is being hot your only requirement? Dec. 27th, 2009 @ 10:22 PM Reply

I wouldn't want the person I date to be a bitch.

<3

BBS Signature
Yrtnej
Yrtnej
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 28
Blank Slate
Response to Is being hot your only requirement? Dec. 27th, 2009 @ 10:32 PM Reply

This is what I think of Megan Fox.

If you're too stupid to get it, they're all zeros.

Is being hot your only requirement?

Judzfell
Judzfell
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 15
Blank Slate
Response to Is being hot your only requirement? Dec. 27th, 2009 @ 11:21 PM Reply

megan fox went from a 9/10 to a 5/10 in your post.

b

BBS Signature
coddude321
coddude321
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Blank Slate
Response to Is being hot your only requirement? Dec. 27th, 2009 @ 11:41 PM Reply

There is a difference between being attracted to a girl and thinking she is hot or sexy imo. If shes attractive, I would go into a relationship with her. If she's hot or sexy, I would just go into her.

am i right?

The Originals //::// Drumming //::// KoL //://
Olskool Win

BBS Signature