New Topic Respond to this Topic
flamingninja777
flamingninja777
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Blank Slate
Response to Staying up for as long as possible Dec. 19th, 2009 @ 11:32 PM Reply

No Mickey Dee's where I live. Getting a bit of a headache from the lack of sleep and massive amounts of cola, Don't matter, I get migraines regularily. Only 27 hours untill I can go to sleep... Unless of course I want to keep going after 60, shame I ran out of money, Can't grab any coffee in the morning now.

"yes, ill be ripping of helios's head, and pumling the shit out of hercules while your teabagging the 11 year old geek u just noob tubed in terminal while fapping... faggot."

BBS Signature
flamingninja777
flamingninja777
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Blank Slate
Response to Staying up for as long as possible Dec. 20th, 2009 @ 12:39 AM Reply

Right well, family wants me to watch a movie with them, I'll post back with a picture in a couple hours...

Wow, sign of insanity there, I spent five minutes respelling the word "hours"

"yes, ill be ripping of helios's head, and pumling the shit out of hercules while your teabagging the 11 year old geek u just noob tubed in terminal while fapping... faggot."

BBS Signature
reviewer2
reviewer2
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 15
Blank Slate
Response to Staying up for as long as possible Dec. 20th, 2009 @ 12:41 AM Reply

2 days straight.

No naps or anything.

Lepy
Lepy
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Melancholy
Response to Staying up for as long as possible Dec. 20th, 2009 @ 02:23 AM Reply

You could always go on YouTube and look up prank calls and stuff.
www.youtube.com/fridaynightcranks

They're pretty good.

flamingninja777
flamingninja777
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Blank Slate
Response to Staying up for as long as possible Dec. 20th, 2009 @ 02:29 AM Reply

Woot woot, 36 hour mark, this of course means I only have 24 more hours to go, this night would have been extremely tough, but coca cola and chewed up concerta's are gonna do me well.

Still in high spirits as I know that there's a while before I'm finished

Staying up for as long as possible

BBS Signature
Lost-Wisdom
Lost-Wisdom
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 31
Blank Slate
Response to Staying up for as long as possible Dec. 20th, 2009 @ 02:36 AM Reply

I'm still surprised I'm awake right now. Usually at this time I would be groggy and it would be difficult for me to open my eyelids, but for some reason today...I just don't feel tired.

Something is wrong with me, or my brain is thinking something else entirely.

Everything I see is just a image of my thoughts "Always looking for a better day..."
What's your fastest reaction time?
-[Audiosurf Club]-

BBS Signature
Mystery-Moon-Pie-Aud
Mystery-Moon-Pie-Aud
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to Staying up for as long as possible Dec. 20th, 2009 @ 02:37 AM Reply

I am on my 15-hour mark, and am thinking of doing the same. It's all because of this fiberglass in me that I can't sleep.

Strychnine and cyanide. A healthy part of this complete breakfast.

flamingninja777
flamingninja777
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Blank Slate
Response to Staying up for as long as possible Dec. 20th, 2009 @ 02:38 AM Reply

At 12/20/09 02:37 AM, Mystery-Moon-Pie-Aud wrote: I am on my 15-hour mark, and am thinking of doing the same. It's all because of this fiberglass in me that I can't sleep.

I fucking hate fiberglass, absolutely on of the worst feelings ever.

BBS Signature
Zombified
Zombified
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 21
Gamer
Response to Staying up for as long as possible Dec. 20th, 2009 @ 02:40 AM Reply

Just checking in from this morning. To be honest with you, I'm kind of supprised you're still awake. I might do this just for shits sometime in the near future. Anyways, good luck once again.

BBS Signature
Xavierthewarlord
Xavierthewarlord
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Game Developer
Response to Staying up for as long as possible Dec. 20th, 2009 @ 02:42 AM Reply

At 12/19/09 06:54 AM, Frank wrote: holy shit dude 16 hours thats not safe u should either go 2 bed or the hospital

I can't tell if you're being sarcastic. If you're not, then you need to know that most people are up for 14-16 hours a day.

I'll join you in this, OP, as I've been up for 16 hours myself. :D

"I do not fear death. I had been dead for billions and billions of years before I was born, and had not suffered the slightest inconvenience from it."

- Mark Twain

BBS Signature
flamingninja777
flamingninja777
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Blank Slate
Response to Staying up for as long as possible Dec. 20th, 2009 @ 03:07 AM Reply

This is stupid, the Concerta did more for me than all the cokes and food I've had all day combined... My step bro has an unused perscription of it upstairs (They bumped him up to 54's from 27's). I can just steal 2 of those whenever.

Damnit I wish I hadn't taken them, It takes the fun out of trying to stay awake.

BBS Signature
flamingninja777
flamingninja777
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Blank Slate
Response to Staying up for as long as possible Dec. 20th, 2009 @ 03:10 AM Reply

At 12/20/09 02:42 AM, Xavierthewarlord wrote:
At 12/19/09 06:54 AM, Frank wrote: holy shit dude 16 hours thats not safe u should either go 2 bed or the hospital
I can't tell if you're being sarcastic. If you're not, then you need to know that most people are up for 14-16 hours a day.

I'll join you in this, OP, as I've been up for 16 hours myself. :D

Well personally I started the thread when I was up for 16, so probably when I normally would have gone to bed. The only problem with slamming concerta's is it gives me chest pains, so I don't like taking them much, I'll fade eventually. When I'm done I'll devote this thread to whoever else wants to stay up.

I'm warning y'all though, right now I think I could easily go another 24 hours sleepless, that would be 60, and I don't quit when easy expires.

BBS Signature
hhhh
hhhh
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to Staying up for as long as possible Dec. 20th, 2009 @ 03:14 AM Reply

You don't look tired enough yet

PM for a review on your music or flash video.
LUL! should of asked stem to make my sig.

BBS Signature
Lorkas
Lorkas
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 29
Blank Slate
Response to Staying up for as long as possible Dec. 20th, 2009 @ 03:24 AM Reply

I see you haven't taken my advice...

Cut your hair man! You'll look more manly.

My topics when I wasn't an asshole...12
NOBODY IS ALLOWED TO STEAL AND/OR EDIT MY SIG WITHOUT MY PERMISSION

BBS Signature
Gagsy
Gagsy
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 52
Audiophile
Response to Staying up for as long as possible Dec. 20th, 2009 @ 03:26 AM Reply

Don't be such a fucking idiot.

Go to sleep, your body needs to rest.

[I've been wandering round but I still come back to you]

BBS Signature
Lorkas
Lorkas
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 29
Blank Slate
Response to Staying up for as long as possible Dec. 20th, 2009 @ 03:27 AM Reply

At 12/20/09 03:26 AM, Gagsy wrote: Don't be such a fucking idiot.

Go to sleep, your body needs to rest.

On a survival situation, it's crucial to get as much sleep as possible.

My topics when I wasn't an asshole...12
NOBODY IS ALLOWED TO STEAL AND/OR EDIT MY SIG WITHOUT MY PERMISSION

BBS Signature
Gagsy
Gagsy
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 52
Audiophile
Response to Staying up for as long as possible Dec. 20th, 2009 @ 03:30 AM Reply

At 12/20/09 03:27 AM, Lorkas wrote:
On a survival situation, it's crucial to get as much sleep as possible.

LIFE IS SURVIVAL.

[I've been wandering round but I still come back to you]

BBS Signature
Sawke
Sawke
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 35
Blank Slate
Response to Staying up for as long as possible Dec. 20th, 2009 @ 03:50 AM Reply

i fainted when i stayed up too long. youre making a bad choice!

yurgenburgen
yurgenburgen
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Level 47
Artist
Response to Staying up for as long as possible Dec. 20th, 2009 @ 04:01 AM Reply

At 12/20/09 03:26 AM, Gagsy wrote: Go to sleep, your body needs to rest.

That's just what they say so they can sell mattresses and stuff.

sandwich-eater
sandwich-eater
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 40
Programmer
Response to Staying up for as long as possible Dec. 20th, 2009 @ 04:42 AM Reply

At 12/19/09 06:47 AM, yurgenburgen wrote: I achieved forty hours in October. It wasn't through choice.

I did 45ish hours at the start of the year for fun. I thought 4 red bulls would help but i was wrong.

BBS Signature
her0n
her0n
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Musician
Response to Staying up for as long as possible Dec. 20th, 2009 @ 04:47 AM Reply

I stood up for a week straight.

Auditory and visual hallucinations were happening along with sever sickness at points.

Seriously guys if you want that deprived sleep feeling pop 20 benadryl.

theshadowwolf
theshadowwolf
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Blank Slate
Response to Staying up for as long as possible Dec. 20th, 2009 @ 04:56 AM Reply

I usually pass out if I got passed 24.

Vote Green.
Sig by PabMo. Thank you very much.

BBS Signature
flamingninja777
flamingninja777
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Blank Slate
Response to Staying up for as long as possible Dec. 20th, 2009 @ 06:56 AM Reply

Gosh am I ever bored... Every body has gone to sleep on facebook. For the record this is hour 40.5, meaning 19.5 hours to go.

Still feel pretty much fine too.

BBS Signature
yurgenburgen
yurgenburgen
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Level 47
Artist
Response to Staying up for as long as possible Dec. 20th, 2009 @ 07:11 AM Reply

At 12/20/09 04:42 AM, sandwich-eater wrote: I did 45ish hours at the start of the year for fun. I thought 4 red bulls would help but i was wrong.

Red Bull seems to wear off incredibly fast when I drink it. Like within twenty minutes I feel twice as bad as I did before.

I've got a taste for Full Throttle at the moment. Maybe because I have a sweet tooth anyway but also because it gives me a good dose of energy and I've never crashed after its worn off.

PeterM
PeterM
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 34
Melancholy
Response to Staying up for as long as possible Dec. 20th, 2009 @ 07:33 AM Reply

I'm surprised that you are still awake dude, keep up the good work for the next 19-ish hours :D

flamingninja777
flamingninja777
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Blank Slate
Response to Staying up for as long as possible Dec. 20th, 2009 @ 08:25 AM Reply

Disregard everything I said about being bored, and hallucinations not starting till later 50's, I am in early forties and am already noticing many changes in my environment. I will try to write this in as much detail as possible.

The real first thing I noticed was how My reflection looked a good 1-2 inches taller than me, Obviously I just thought it was the angle I was standing at but closer examination confirmed my reflection looked taller, when I pressed my face against the mirror and pulled back the reflection was the proper height, I was not sure whether this was a hallucination or simply me being a little tired. When I emerged from the bathroom I made sure not to look at my screen glass door as I was a afraid of what I may see, Of course I ended up looking but was not met with what teror I had expected. I had to shake my head just to make sure, but I could not at all see my reflection! There was a light behind me from the hallway, so it should have shown up clear as day on the window but alas, the window treated me like a vampire(Wow I just realized I have a massive urge to write in a elizabethan[Assuming thats how you spell it]).

Bewildered, but not at all frightened I returned to my room and locked the door quickly, not wanting anything, or anyone to come in(I mean my step brother by anyone -he sleepwalks-, and the wind by anything, I'm not being chased by a monster.). <Is that correct period placement? I feel very grammar conscious right now. When I sat down and prepared to sip my coke my immediate thought was "Will it alter my sense of taste as well?", it didn't at all, which makes sense(Lol get it sense), as your sense of taste and smell are near impossible to alter and dictate without either damage to these nerves(Snorting substance, smoking through your nose, eating extremely spicy food, burning every taste bud, etc) or surgical procedure(Gotta wonder if MJ could smell anything but plastic and rotted cartilage in his later years).

After the long philosophic break for the Coca cola, I lay back down on my memory foam matress(Just felt like bragging) to asses the situation without destroying it(Totally wrong word) I glanced over at my wallet sitting to my right, My first thought was "Were those yellow parts there before?" They were but this let to further development as when I went to put it back I noticed every white part was a tint of yellow over the white on most of it! I dropped it in suprise and saw it was white, I then examined the hell out of it and drew the conclusion that I only saw the yellow if there was no light directly shining on the white. I then returned to web surfing, but grew extremely fond of my trackpad. Studded lightly to improve *Puts on a big grin* tracktion(Bad pun is bad) I noticed that if I looked closely enough I could see miniscule static electricity jumps from stud to stud, this entertained the hell outta me. I soon noticed after that that my hands looked much to small for my knuckles, although this is somewhat true in real life, just no to this extent.

As for auditory hallucinations, the only thing I've noticed is that I can pick out drum beats from songs by listening for patterns in the rainfall, This is entertaining me alot, and right now I can hear what do you do with a drunken sailor playing alongside the rain hitting my gutter.

First time I've ever willingly used double brackets in a sentance...Huh...

Dont focus on how big my forearm looms, Its just closer to the camera, look at the knuckles compared to fist size, Looks bigger than the picture to me.

BBS Signature
DevourerJay
DevourerJay
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 43
Blank Slate
Response to Staying up for as long as possible Dec. 20th, 2009 @ 08:26 AM Reply

i wish i could sleep... had a very nice phone convo, then i tossed and turned for like 2hrs, there's nothing on tv, and the broncos game isn't till 2pm... so im gonna be tired for that, thanks to the 42oz of pepsi i drank... FUCK

also, you look like shit, go sleep

DevourerJay~Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most.
Sig By Xeno.
Formerly known as MissingNYC

BBS Signature
flamingninja777
flamingninja777
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Blank Slate
Response to Staying up for as long as possible Dec. 20th, 2009 @ 08:47 AM Reply

It's funny, when I first started this I had no intentions of going past 30 hours tops, then it was 40, then 48, and now 60. If I had been told to go to 60 at the beginning I'm pretty sure I would have given up, now I'm sure I can do 60, funny how things work out that way isn't it...

Oh right, I can now see the occasional gas pas through the air, WTF? amirite?

BBS Signature
flamingninja777
flamingninja777
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Blank Slate
Response to Staying up for as long as possible Dec. 20th, 2009 @ 11:17 AM Reply

Hey all, Things have been going insane in regards to my vision. I think my eyes have become tired from holding open and focusing so much you see, when I focus on things, something strange happens: Look at the tankman helmet next to the "Some account type thingy here" sign, regular lookin guy right, well in my eyes its a bit different. When I Focus on a part of his face instead of having my eye adjust to see the rest properly, my brain simply adjusts the focal point of his face to wherever I am looking and shapes the fast just so, for example, I stare at his left eye, and his helmet morphs around his face and creates a funny looking triangle.

Now I'm not even woried about exhaustion or boredom, just insanity.

BBS Signature
usasc
usasc
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Staying up for as long as possible Dec. 20th, 2009 @ 11:29 AM Reply

At 12/19/09 10:08 PM, flamingninja777 wrote:
At 12/19/09 09:04 PM, usasc wrote:
At 12/19/09 07:38 PM, flamingninja777 wrote:
At 12/19/09 07:25 PM, bifgis wrote: Smoke some weed. It'll make it even better...
I'd pass out instantly.
Lol you obviously don't smoke weed and know nothing about it.

The absolute BEST way to stay awake is smoking weed. A pure good sativa. And when you start coming down smoke some more. I could stay awake for days and days I'm sure.
Uhh yeah, yeah I do. I've been smoking weed for 2 and a half years, weed has never made me energetic, I fall asleep immensly fast on it...

Also, use your real account next time pussy.

Oh hey, 31 and a half hours

I don't have a main on ng. Also you probably only take 1 hit and stop rofl or you've only gotten indica. You get high enough your mind is racing so fast you can't fall asleep if you wanted to. Then again you'd have to do it throughout the 60 hours which you can't since you're 12 years old and your mom would see.