00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

RhubarbRumble just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Twitter is important!

1,487 Views | 10 Replies

Twitter is important! 2009-12-18 05:07:15

Read on twitter:
"LMAO Please pray like never before, my 2 yr old fell in the pool."
"So, do I pick em up? Vote now ^_^"
"LOL he dun breath"
"oly shit lol i think he died >.<"
"OMG im low on bat, gotta go 2 hospital will update more later lol"

Later:
"Remembering my million dollar baby here are some pictures lol: PIC1 PIC2 PIC3 PIC4"

Twitter is important!

Wakka wakka

Response to Twitter is important! 2009-12-18 05:09:29

appropriate emergency situation response

BBS Signature

Response to Twitter is important! 2009-12-18 05:28:39

At 12/18/09 05:07 AM, Rucklo wrote: "So, do I pick em up? Vote now ^_^"
"LOL he dun breath"
"oly shit lol i think he died >.<"
"OMG im low on bat, gotta go 2 hospital will update more later lol"

Well, she didn't say all that and she wasn't doing tweet-by-tweet of the accident, but still twittering that your son had drown to your followers and the internet is still out there. I dunno maybe she didn't have too many in-real-life friends or spends her entire life on the internet, but it just seems outlandish that communication about something as personal as child's death can be summed up in a tweet.

Rev 22:20 || Wi/Ht? # 46 || Why was my review deleted? || Without her, we are lifeless satellites drifting.

BBS Signature

Response to Twitter is important! 2009-12-18 05:32:58

At 12/18/09 05:28 AM, reverend wrote:

but it just seems outlandish that communication about something as personal as child's death can be summed up in a tweet.

sometimes the most potent events require the least commentary

BBS Signature

Response to Twitter is important! 2009-12-18 20:24:14

At 12/18/09 05:32 AM, Polonium wrote: sometimes the most potent events require the least commentary

Perhaps but is really necessary to shout it out to the internet to people whom you may or may not know? Shouldn't you be consoling the father who lost a son or the siblings who lost a brother? Sure you'd want to tell your friends who are not there and maybe want some condolence from them but there is just something wrong with broadcasting your personal tragedy to everyone on the day your child dies; it should really be a personal/family matter first, then your twitter friends later.

Rev 22:20 || Wi/Ht? # 46 || Why was my review deleted? || Without her, we are lifeless satellites drifting.

BBS Signature

Response to Twitter is important! 2009-12-18 22:25:58

what has this world come to?

pm me for lockerz invites!

BBS Signature

Response to Twitter is important! 2009-12-18 22:30:12

Lol my leg r getting chopped off.
Pray like never before i think my blood is almost.

BBS Signature

Response to Twitter is important! 2009-12-19 00:16:19

The only summary you will ever need:

According to Public Information Officer Lt. Bruce Barnett, the mother and older son had been cleaning out a chicken coop while the toddler was playing in the backyard.

BBS Mod. PM with queries and complaints if you must.

LazyTV | Stuff White People Like

BBS Signature

Response to Twitter is important! 2009-12-19 00:21:40

Twitter sucks ass, the whole idea of it was made to make hipsters update about their useless lives.

What a shame, Mister Jensen.

I never asked for this, Mister Denton.

Response to Twitter is important! 2009-12-19 02:38:02

the mother and older son had been cleaning out a CHICKEN COOP while the toddler was playing in the backyard

They live on a farm...with a pool? Huh....

Response to Twitter is important! 2009-12-19 04:45:59

http://www.newgrounds.com/bbs/topic/1130 838

At 12/19/09 02:33 AM, Rig wrote: If I've never prayed before, how would I know how to pray?

Ask something non-existant for help, aid, solace, personal peace etc. and tell it how much you love it, and how much more you'll love it if these things happen to you.

At 12/19/09 04:40 AM, EmoPinata wrote: Also, props to the OP for easily fooling NG'ers.

Yes, I'm sure all the posters responses were serious and they believed OP... [/sarcasm]