New Topic Respond to this Topic
TiiBag
TiiBag
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 10
Blank Slate
Response to So my mom called 911 Dec. 15th, 2009 @ 12:56 AM Reply

Just tell him to act completely normal (but not too normal O:, if you know what I mean). AND WHIPE THAT SMILE OFF YOUR FACE BOY.

BBS Signature
Zombified
Zombified
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 21
Gamer
Response to So my mom called 911 Dec. 15th, 2009 @ 01:06 AM Reply

Sounds to me like she's the crazy one. Maybe you should call them for her instead.

BBS Signature
Drake
Drake
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 33
Audiophile
Response to So my mom called 911 Dec. 15th, 2009 @ 01:20 AM Reply

At 12/15/09 01:06 AM, Zombified wrote: Sounds to me like she's the crazy one. Maybe you should call them for her instead.

I find that a grand idea that the OP should do.

"Seconded" in layman's terms.

ceb @ twitter | Jerkcity, est. 1998 | Tateos is a cool guy.

BBS Signature
HibiscusKazeneko
HibiscusKazeneko
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 15
Blank Slate
Response to So my mom called 911 Dec. 15th, 2009 @ 03:03 AM Reply

At 12/14/09 10:11 PM, GoryBlizzard wrote:
First off, your brother shouldn't be throwing a fucking hissy fit over not getting into a prestigious Ivy League university,

You're right. He should have just killed himself and gotten it over with.
Failing to get into ANY college is a HUGE stigma; since he failed to enter, he ought to just roll over and die.

I maek lolz. I play Steam. I fight for genital integrity.
Anything else you need?

BBS Signature
mysticmonkey2
mysticmonkey2
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 19
Blank Slate
Response to So my mom called 911 Dec. 15th, 2009 @ 03:07 AM Reply

People can't get committed into mental institutes these days without just cause, throwing paper towels is not just cause. Maybe if this was 1955 things would be different but then you wouldn't be posting about it on the internet.

STJ9medic9
STJ9medic9
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Blank Slate
Response to So my mom called 911 Dec. 15th, 2009 @ 03:48 AM Reply

At 12/14/09 10:07 PM, Mikay wrote: So my brother didnt get into brown and he had a bit of a freakout and he threw some stuff around (paper towels and stuff, nothing major) and she called the FUCKING MENTAL HOSPITAL, and I think she wasnt faking.

And now they are coming to pick of my brother, and im SCARED!

Please tell me that she was faking!

PLEASE!

I work on an ambulance and I don't know where you live but we don't take anyone to the psychiatric hospital without a full work-up in the hospital first. I imagine your brother is around 18 since it is a college thing. If he is 18 your mother can't have him committed. Only a Doctor can or he can self-commit. Furthermore if she called 911 and you are waiting for the psych hospital to show up and take him that is impossible. 911 doesn't work with psych hospitals. 911 can only dispatch Police, Fire and EMS. Either way you would have had one or all of them knocking on your door already. If this is a legitimate concern please PM me and I will tell you everything I can about how 911 works and about how getting committed to a psych facility works.

Much Love and Live Proud!

BBS Signature