New Topic Respond to this Topic
Synnxile
Synnxile
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 10
Writer
Animators 2009-12-10 22:16:59 Reply

any animators feelin' lazy right now? don't feel like writing up your flash, and just want to animate it? I would like to write for any animator who's willing to let me. Just message me the genre you want me to do, and the basic idea of what you want to do. I'll do all the in betweens. I prefer comedy over all other genres. Also, this doesn't include all that actionscript/javascript stuff..i'm not talkin' about programming lol.. i suck at that.

any takers?

fuck

Farza
Farza
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to Animators 2009-12-10 22:46:06 Reply

Post an example

I am a FAB

BBS Signature
Synnxile
Synnxile
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 10
Writer
Response to Animators 2009-12-10 22:57:42 Reply

At 12/10/09 10:46 PM, windowskiller wrote: Post an example

genre and basic idea of what you want an example of?

fuck

KamikazePanda
KamikazePanda
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Game Developer
Response to Animators 2009-12-10 23:03:28 Reply

Id love to see a example of a short comedy, based on silent humor, body language type stuff, like in the beginning of the movie "up" almost.

Proably more tough to write out something like that but, hey you post it i might wanna take the idea and use it eventually.

KamikazePanda
KamikazePanda
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Game Developer
Response to Animators 2009-12-10 23:05:27 Reply

I dont mean "steal/take" your idea, i mean take the idea, storyboard it, animate, and no duh i would credit you.

Just clearing up before someone...

Ill check back!

Synnxile
Synnxile
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 10
Writer
Response to Animators 2009-12-10 23:11:54 Reply

At 12/10/09 11:03 PM, KamikazePanda wrote: Id love to see a example of a short comedy, based on silent humor, body language type stuff, like in the beginning of the movie "up" almost.

Proably more tough to write out something like that but, hey you post it i might wanna take the idea and use it eventually.

awesome, i'll have to watch the beginning of Up..never seen it. surely i can watch it online somewhere lol. i'll think somethin' up, probably have it up tomorrow. it's kind of late now.

fuck

Synnxile
Synnxile
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 10
Writer
Response to Animators 2009-12-10 23:13:04 Reply

wow..i said up a lot ...wtf just happened there

fuck

KamikazePanda
KamikazePanda
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Game Developer
Response to Animators 2009-12-10 23:18:20 Reply

haha lol I subliminally made you say up, 3-5 times there.

Awsome awsome, im talkin about more of classy older flicks where they had no dialouge, like some man just stole another mans tophat, i dunno.

*just watched up, and loved it*

Synnxile
Synnxile
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 10
Writer
Response to Animators 2009-12-15 07:33:40 Reply

man... i got bann for 3 days for postin' a birthday thread. that junk totally sucks lol. Anyway, that's why it took so long for me to reply back in here. Below is the link to the Script that Kamikaze requested. It was to be a short silent comedy. I never really done one of those before...weird makin' one without words lol. If anybody else wants me to write somethin'..just give me the basic idea of what you want it to be, and the genre. ; )

Will Work for Free Time

fuck

Synnxile
Synnxile
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 10
Writer
Response to Animators 2009-12-17 08:48:02 Reply

the next script i write is gonna be a a play along with the song "Welcome to Heartbreak" by Kanye West(Ft. Kid Cudi). So be lookin' out, I'm hopin' someone will animate it for me.

fuck

Bailifagus
Bailifagus
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Blank Slate
Response to Animators 2009-12-17 18:00:02 Reply

I haven't seen Up.
What other ideas do you have in mind?

I has a candy apple... tis yummy. :3

ZooAnimal
ZooAnimal
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to Animators 2009-12-17 19:25:00 Reply

I would happily animate from a story you created, just pm me if you want to any time.

Just the mightest touch <3

BBS Signature
Synnxile
Synnxile
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 10
Writer
Response to Animators 2009-12-17 20:38:52 Reply

At 12/17/09 06:00 PM, Bailifagus wrote: I haven't seen Up.
What other ideas do you have in mind?

well i had an idea of a boy who always got picked on..but one day. this all changes when he realizes he can use his grotese long sharp toenails for self defense. lol that's kind of random i know..it just popped in my head after i posted in a thread recently. If i really give another script some thought I could come up with some more ideas.

Plus..this is newgrounds, home of the random

fuck

Synnxile
Synnxile
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 10
Writer
Response to Animators 2009-12-28 18:42:35 Reply

Fast food burgers

ok, this is what i got. Jake Delhomme can't handle himself under pressure on the field, so how will he take it.

IN THE KITCHEN!.

The scene opens up with a little fast-food joint sitting on the corner of Douche and Bag street. The camera slowely starts to move toward the fast food restaurant doors. The doors open and you are directed to the front counter. Jake Dellhomme comes into sight as he rushing someone some cheese for the burgers. A Cash register takes a man's order and asks Jake if he can get the burger he so calmly ordered from the kind lady.

Out of nowhere, as soon as the cash register asks Jake to get the man's food two cars crash head-on outside. He walks to everyone while they're doin' there job and asks them if they know where the burger is. This goes on for several minutes, when the guy wearing a headset who happens to be working at the take-out window tells jake where it is. His eyes sparkle with excitment. He gets the burger, and holds it in his arms tight. As he gets closer to the man he opens his arms and accidently fumbles the burger through the air.

The customer is starting to get aggravated for waiting so long. Jake fakes it around some obstacles in the kitchen and races for the burger. It looks like he's not going to make it, though.

Jake and the customer are both looking at it with suspense in their eyes. It flys past the customers head and lands on the floor. It splats, ketchup comes out the side, the top bun slides off, and one pickle sits lonely on the floor. Jake delhomme looks crushed and starts to get booed by the other customers sitting at their tables. The customer walks out and the screen fades to black.

I thought that was pretty good. It was my latest idea.

fuck

meltedtoons
meltedtoons
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to Animators 2009-12-29 01:48:46 Reply

nice but thats a story than a script... I suck at animating with stories. I need script format...

Ex:
Bob: Hi
FX: blashfeduyewhfuihwef
Camera:efhufheuiawf
Bob: Did you see the new movie Avatar? IT"S AWESOME!
FX: fehfwhf
Bob: EWFQWEF

Cordyceps
Cordyceps
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Level 15
Animator
Response to Animators 2009-12-29 01:56:06 Reply

Post it here for future reference:

http://www.newgrounds.com/bbs/topic/1110 091

And good luck with that.

RobertTaylor
RobertTaylor
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 23
Animator
Response to Animators 2009-12-29 02:10:38 Reply

I like the fact you write your scripts easy to read and understand without writing to much. It's like you can see it in your head sorta... or maybe that's just me

BBS Signature
Synnxile
Synnxile
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 10
Writer
Response to Animators 2009-12-29 21:13:36 Reply

At 12/29/09 01:48 AM, meltedtoons wrote: nice but thats a story than a script... I suck at animating with stories. I need script format...

Ex:
Bob: Hi
FX: blashfeduyewhfuihwef
Camera:efhufheuiawf
Bob: Did you see the new movie Avatar? IT"S AWESOME!
FX: fehfwhf
Bob: EWFQWEF

well i found out that most people on Ng want to read something they can understand a little easier. this is why i wrote it into paragraphs like this, i try to create imagery so you can really see what's goin' on and get really creative with it in the flash making process.

I can still write it up in script format no problem

fuck

Synnxile
Synnxile
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 10
Writer
Response to Animators 2010-02-23 22:10:21 Reply

Sorry for the double post, but I just got another video idea. I could go far with this. Is anybody willing to create a flash if I write up a screenplay? you won't be dissapointed.

I'll probably write it up anyway..but..to know someone will do it will just make me get it done faster.

fuck

Sevkat
Sevkat
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 29
Melancholy
Response to Animators 2010-04-14 17:22:18 Reply

So very, very gay

just roll with it nerd

BBS Signature