00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Nue22 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Coming to new grounds

701 Views | 4 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Coming to new grounds 2009-11-29 14:55:34

Hey...what's up people of newground I'm a man with a lot of imagination and a passion for art. I'm also a graphic/logo/art/web /print designer and I incorporate my art skills to my work but I can never forget what I did to get here so I'd like to share my work with u guys.

I'll be posting up my work every now and then. To this forum, hopefully you'll like what you see.

This pic is a picture I created because for some reason after watching the predator movie I decided to make a picture of my own.

Coming to new grounds

Response to Coming to new grounds 2009-11-29 15:01:27

Well this picture shows great skill. If it looks that good in black and white; i imagine it would look way better in color.

Response to Coming to new grounds 2009-11-29 15:14:18

At 11/29/09 03:04 PM, CypressDahlia wrote: This is awesome. The only thing I see wrong is that the raised leg looks much thicker than the standing one.

well the side of the leg isn't always the same width as the front view of the leg.

Response to Coming to new grounds 2009-11-30 13:47:42

At 11/29/09 03:01 PM, Synnxile wrote: Well this picture shows great skill. If it looks that good in black and white; i imagine it would look way better in color.

yeah but I draw one pic a day...my coloring can't keep up.

Response to Coming to new grounds 2009-11-30 13:50:09

from what I read about them the have no fat...there alien lizards of some kind and the leg.....photoshop. :)