New Topic Respond to this Topic
iMini
iMini
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Movie Buff
Response to NG Gamerscore Leaderboard 2.0 Aug. 12th, 2013 @ 06:27 PM Reply

At 8/12/13 06:22 PM, Klobb17 wrote: Sooo in Fallout 3, is it normal to encounter a hostile Enclave soldier decked out in power armor and a laser rifle between Megaton and the Super-Duper Mart, not even 2 hours into the game? Because that happened to me last night. A laser went in front of my face and I saw the hulking armored prick ducking behind a fence to my right.
Naturally I threw grenades at him until he died. I wanted his equipment.

Lol, now you'll have to haul around that power armor until you learn to use it or get a house. I've never heard of that happening, but I've heard of people meeting Deathclaws immediately after leaving the vault. I suppose the game just doesnt give a fuck once you leave The Vault.

illicit makes a damn good signature.

BBS Signature
Makeshift
Makeshift
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 32
Audiophile
Response to NG Gamerscore Leaderboard 2.0 Aug. 12th, 2013 @ 06:27 PM Reply

At 8/12/13 06:22 PM, Klobb17 wrote: Sooo in Fallout 3, is it normal to encounter a hostile Enclave soldier decked out in power armor and a laser rifle between Megaton and the Super-Duper Mart, not even 2 hours into the game?

Yeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaah.

Klobb17
Klobb17
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Gamer
Response to NG Gamerscore Leaderboard 2.0 Aug. 12th, 2013 @ 06:57 PM Reply

At 8/12/13 06:27 PM, iMini wrote: Lol, now you'll have to haul around that power armor until you learn to use it or get a house.

Funny you mention that, because once I got back to Megaton with 260~ worth of loot slowing me down, I disarmed the bomb and got the house as soon as possible so I could drop the stupid armor off, lol.

Oliver
Oliver
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 24
Melancholy
Response to NG Gamerscore Leaderboard 2.0 Aug. 14th, 2013 @ 08:47 AM Reply

♪( ´▽`)

ShadowWest
ShadowWest
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 36
Gamer
Response to NG Gamerscore Leaderboard 2.0 Aug. 14th, 2013 @ 10:56 AM Reply

At 8/14/13 08:47 AM, Oliver wrote: ♪( ´▽`)

Post of the year 2013

My 360 has stopped reading discs and the ethernet port isn't working, welp.

I blame the new beta update

PSN ID + Xbox Live GT : ShadowWestNG | Steam : ShadowWest | Sig made by: ParadoxVoid <3

BBS Signature
Snuff
Snuff
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 24
Melancholy
Response to NG Gamerscore Leaderboard 2.0 Aug. 14th, 2013 @ 06:32 PM Reply

Man this Humble Bundle is going to be keeping me off the Xbox for some time.

It's a shame Dead Space 2 isn't in there as well, I've been meaning to get into the series for a while.

Emlfuryoflion
Emlfuryoflion
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 37
Gamer
Response to NG Gamerscore Leaderboard 2.0 Aug. 15th, 2013 @ 02:58 AM Reply

Me and my friend started playing crackdown yesterday. A lot more fun than I expected it to be.

Bryan
Bryan
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 24
Blank Slate
Response to NG Gamerscore Leaderboard 2.0 Aug. 15th, 2013 @ 03:17 AM Reply

At 8/15/13 02:58 AM, Emlfuryoflion wrote: Me and my friend started playing crackdown yesterday. A lot more fun than I expected it to be.

I really can't get into it. It annoys me how there's no checkpoint or GPS system. I had a bit of fun fucking around with my friend but that's about it. Also apparently Dead Rising 2 and Case Zero are going to be free tomorrow, cool. I also read have Case Zero and West but having the full Dead Rising 2 should be fun.

"Maybe thats why shes in film school. She wants to be an Artistic Autistic." -Viper50
"Everything else you said was mostly garbage and opinionated." -DangerousGirl

BBS Signature
Snuff
Snuff
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 24
Melancholy
Response to NG Gamerscore Leaderboard 2.0 Aug. 15th, 2013 @ 07:06 AM Reply

At 8/15/13 03:17 AM, Bryan wrote: I also read have Case Zero and West but having the full Dead Rising 2 should be fun.

Yeah I'm the same, I really enjoyed Case Zero but Case West was incredibly dull for me. I think it's the setting that makes the Dead Rising games for me and I've yet to play Dead Rising 2, so it'll be interesting to see if I enjoy it.

Jackho
Jackho
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 31
Gamer
Response to NG Gamerscore Leaderboard 2.0 Aug. 15th, 2013 @ 10:25 AM Reply

At 8/15/13 07:06 AM, Snuff wrote: Yeah I'm the same, I really enjoyed Case Zero but Case West was incredibly dull for me. I think it's the setting that makes the Dead Rising games for me and I've yet to play Dead Rising 2, so it'll be interesting to see if I enjoy it.

I think Case West was just a bit shit in general. I forced myself through it once, while I played through Case Zero about a dozen times.

At 8/14/13 06:32 PM, Snuff wrote: It's a shame Dead Space 2 isn't in there as well, I've been meaning to get into the series for a while.

Dead Space is definitely one of my favorite games of this gen. 3 is the worst one by far but whatever, it's cheap. It's a pretty great bundle even though I've already played them all except Brunout Paradise.

last.fm / letterboxd / backloggery / mal / follow me if you think you can handle it

BBS Signature
Klobb17
Klobb17
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Gamer
Response to NG Gamerscore Leaderboard 2.0 Aug. 16th, 2013 @ 03:24 AM Reply

Finished the Operation Anchorage DLC for Fallout 3. It was quite fun, albeit short. Now I just have to make multiple trips between the Outcast place and my home in Megaton to store all of dat precious loot.

RIP every dude I sent to their death at the Abandoned Mining Town and Cave areas.

And holy shit, I'm actually starting to rack in gamerscore once again.

Klobb17
Klobb17
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Gamer
Response to NG Gamerscore Leaderboard 2.0 Aug. 16th, 2013 @ 03:30 AM Reply

At 8/16/13 03:24 AM, Klobb17 wrote: Now I just have to make multiple trips between the Outcast place and my home in Megaton to store all of dat precious loot.

Scratch that. In a fit of cleverness, I took off EVERAYTHANG weighing my guy down, stored it home, and made one trip to the place so I can grab everything there in one go.
I should have thought of that earlier...

Snuff
Snuff
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 24
Melancholy
Response to NG Gamerscore Leaderboard 2.0 Aug. 16th, 2013 @ 08:45 PM Reply

Dead Rising 2 is okay, I was really hoping they wouldn't have the all 20G achievements again but they did. Still I got one of them I think. I'll play through it and see what happens but I don't hold high hopes where gamerscore is concerned flicking through the achievements list.

Snuff
Snuff
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 24
Melancholy
Response to NG Gamerscore Leaderboard 2.0 Aug. 16th, 2013 @ 09:59 PM Reply

i accidentally clicked on general and decided to look at a singular thread and this is what came up

it's hard to believe how much it's changed
Emlfuryoflion
Emlfuryoflion
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 37
Gamer
Response to NG Gamerscore Leaderboard 2.0 Aug. 17th, 2013 @ 02:49 AM Reply

Well me and my friend enjoyed crackdown quite a bit. Is it worth getting and playing crackdown 2 since we both enjoyed it? If so does the co op mode work similarly?

Klobb17
Klobb17
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Gamer
Response to NG Gamerscore Leaderboard 2.0 Aug. 17th, 2013 @ 03:39 AM Reply

At 8/17/13 02:49 AM, Emlfuryoflion wrote: Well me and my friend enjoyed crackdown quite a bit. Is it worth getting and playing crackdown 2 since we both enjoyed it? If so does the co op mode work similarly?

Since you enjoyed 1, 2 is definitely worth getting if you can find it cheap. Crackdown 2 is for the most part an improvement over 1, with the biggest complaints being that it's set in the same exact city, albeit a bit on the shitty side due to stuff and things, and all of the missions boiling down to "survival/king of the hill" basically.
Co-op is the exact same, if not improved, since in 2 you can now have four players instead of just two, increasing the possibilities of mayhem.

Also 2 has this.
And zombies.
And the glide-suit.
Fuck, now I wanna get 2 again...

Klobb17
Klobb17
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Gamer
Response to NG Gamerscore Leaderboard 2.0 Aug. 17th, 2013 @ 04:29 AM Reply

I just popped in Brütal Legend and started up a new game for old times sake, and oh my Ormagöden I am filled with way too many feels and nostalgia and happiness to handle, dammit dammit dammit.

FUCK I missed this game!
If I ever tease the thought of selling or giving away this gem like an idiot, each and every one of you has my full permission to beat some sense into me with a good punch or two.

warshark
warshark
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 47
Gamer
Response to NG Gamerscore Leaderboard 2.0 Aug. 17th, 2013 @ 05:45 AM Reply

At 8/16/13 09:59 PM, Snuff wrote: i accidentally clicked on general and decided to look at a singular thread and this is what came up

I think I just got cancer from skimming through that thread.

Sig made by simon <3
360 Gamertag - Warshark NG
PSN ID - xI_Warshark_Ix

BBS Signature
Dean
Dean
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 46
Gamer
Response to NG Gamerscore Leaderboard 2.0 Aug. 17th, 2013 @ 01:48 PM Reply

Spent the afternoon feeling a bit iffy (was at the pub last night) stood in a tent in the middle of a field full of weird hippies. Undecided on whether or not it would have been better to stay home and play Zelda. First band were alright but it was a downward slope from there. Think I'm going to the pub tonight as well to see another band. I don't drink as often as I used to and man, my stomach has been churning all day. Guinness tears your insides up. The things I do to myself just to listen to live music.

High probability that I'll forget to post the update tomorrow, so if you don't see it posted, someone bump the thread as a reminder please :)

BBS + Chat Moderator - Feel free to send me a PM if you have a problem!
Want to instant message me? [ Skype - DeanNewgrounds ]

BBS Signature
iMini
iMini
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Movie Buff
Response to NG Gamerscore Leaderboard 2.0 Aug. 17th, 2013 @ 01:53 PM Reply

I've ran out of Gold, the only real downside to this is now i have to connect my laptop to my TV if I want to watch Netflix on my tele, I'd love to get a Chromecast, but they're not available in the UK yet. I'll maybe get a months worth when GTA Online rolls around in October, but other than that I have almost no games I wish to play online.

BBS Signature
ShadowWest
ShadowWest
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 36
Gamer
Response to NG Gamerscore Leaderboard 2.0 Aug. 17th, 2013 @ 04:42 PM Reply

At 8/16/13 09:59 PM, Snuff wrote: i accidentally clicked on general and decided to look at a singular thread and this is what came up

Jesuschristhowhorrifying.jpg

General has been shit for years, but that thread is pretty much your average thread on /v/, how sad.

SC Blacklist next week, pretty damn excited!

PSN ID + Xbox Live GT : ShadowWestNG | Steam : ShadowWest | Sig made by: ParadoxVoid <3

BBS Signature
Oliver
Oliver
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 24
Melancholy
Response to NG Gamerscore Leaderboard 2.0 Aug. 17th, 2013 @ 07:51 PM Reply

At 8/17/13 04:42 PM, ShadowWest wrote:

Jesuschristhowhorrifying.jpg

General has been shit for years, but that thread is pretty much your average thread on /v/, how sad.

Pretty much this, schools out so the retards all flock to the internet.

SC Blacklist next week, pretty damn excited!

I'll prolly pirate it

malachi117
malachi117
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 16
Gamer
Response to NG Gamerscore Leaderboard 2.0 Aug. 18th, 2013 @ 03:38 AM Reply

After years of working shite part time jobs, I finally got on full time in the career field I've been trying for.

I won't be broke anymore. huzzah!

You should totally add me on one of my various game accounts:
360 - Malachi117. Steam - Malachi117. PS3/PS4 - NarcolepticCat.

Snuff
Snuff
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 24
Melancholy
Response to NG Gamerscore Leaderboard 2.0 Aug. 18th, 2013 @ 06:28 AM Reply

At 8/18/13 03:38 AM, malachi117 wrote: After years of working shite part time jobs, I finally got on full time in the career field I've been trying for.

I won't be broke anymore. huzzah!

Congratulations man, I wish I could find even a shitty part time job for now, I have zero income and it's so painful.

Dean
Dean
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 46
Gamer
Response to NG Gamerscore Leaderboard 2.0 Aug. 18th, 2013 @ 06:57 AM Reply

All you Brits in here who're getting GTA V, how do you plan on getting it? As in, have you pre-ordered, are you going to a midnight release or are you just picking it up whenever? If you pre-ordered, where from?

I was going to pre-order from Amazon but if you look at the discussions on the pages for games there's always posts about how the game didn't arrive until a few days after release, so it kind of put me off ordering from Amazon. Someone recommended ordering from ShopTo, since they apparently tend to deliver the game to you before release date, usually the day before. They also have a guarantee that it will arrive by the release date, otherwise they credit your account with £5. Seems like the better option of you want the game on release day but can't be arsed with midnight launch queues.

29 days to go. Can't wait!

BBS + Chat Moderator - Feel free to send me a PM if you have a problem!
Want to instant message me? [ Skype - DeanNewgrounds ]

BBS Signature
warshark
warshark
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 47
Gamer
Response to NG Gamerscore Leaderboard 2.0 Aug. 18th, 2013 @ 07:16 AM Reply

At 8/18/13 06:57 AM, Dean wrote: All you Brits in here who're getting GTA V, how do you plan on getting it? As in, have you pre-ordered, are you going to a midnight release or are you just picking it up whenever? If you pre-ordered, where from?

ShopTo are pretty good at getting games to you on the day or even a day earlier. I think it's like a quid extra on their website but it's probably worth it if you want to ensure you get it on the day.

I'm not sure if I even want the game on release as i'll probably be working at the time so I won't have time to play until the weekends.

Didn't even realise it was coming up so suddenly if i'm honest. I kept thinking of GTA V as "that game that's coming out later this year sometime". For some reason I thought it was still around June and there were 3 or so months left to wait!

Sig made by simon <3
360 Gamertag - Warshark NG
PSN ID - xI_Warshark_Ix

BBS Signature
Bryan
Bryan
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 24
Blank Slate
Response to NG Gamerscore Leaderboard 2.0 Aug. 18th, 2013 @ 07:21 AM Reply

At 8/18/13 06:57 AM, Dean wrote: I was going to pre-order from Amazon but if you look at the discussions on the pages for games there's always posts about how the game didn't arrive until a few days after release, so it kind of put me off ordering from Amazon.

I wouldn't recommend it either. The one time I preordered a game from Amazon, Halo 4, I got it the day after it came out which really sucks. I also preordered months in advance. To be fair, they did refund the money I spent for shipping but it's still pretty unacceptable.

Well, at least the game wasn't a disappointment.

NG Gamerscore Leaderboard 2.0

"Maybe thats why shes in film school. She wants to be an Artistic Autistic." -Viper50
"Everything else you said was mostly garbage and opinionated." -DangerousGirl

BBS Signature
iMini
iMini
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Movie Buff
Response to NG Gamerscore Leaderboard 2.0 Aug. 18th, 2013 @ 07:30 AM Reply

Preordered it from Game and will go to the midnight release, I figure it'll be like £42.99 which is annoying. You can get it delivered from Tesco for £35 with a code, no idea how they are with getting games delivered on the release date though.

BBS Signature
Snuff
Snuff
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 24
Melancholy
Response to NG Gamerscore Leaderboard 2.0 Aug. 18th, 2013 @ 08:13 AM Reply

I'm getting it from Amazon who have always got it to me on time or a day early. I did just look to get it on ShopTo but they have a strange pre-ordering process that wouldn't let me chose which card to charge from so I'm going to stick with Amazon.

iMini
iMini
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Movie Buff
Response to NG Gamerscore Leaderboard 2.0 Aug. 18th, 2013 @ 11:01 AM Reply

At 8/17/13 07:51 PM, Oliver wrote:
At 8/17/13 04:42 PM, ShadowWest wrote: SC Blacklist next week, pretty damn excited!
I'll prolly pirate it

3edgy5me

BBS Signature