New Topic Respond to this Topic
Kunera
Kunera
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 44
Gamer
Response to NG Gamerscore Leaderboard 2.0 May. 27th, 2013 @ 02:33 PM Reply

At 5/27/13 06:46 AM, Snuff wrote: It's been far too long since I played a game with someone (excluding Rock Band with ShadowWest <3)

I really need to get back into Rock Band at some point. Once upon a time, you could almost always catch me online playing it. That was really around the time that RB1/2 was alive, though.

Hey guys, you should totally check out my YouTube channel.
Also, dat Steam

BBS Signature
ShadowWest
ShadowWest
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 36
Gamer
Response to NG Gamerscore Leaderboard 2.0 May. 27th, 2013 @ 06:45 PM Reply

Another 3 hours put into MP3 multiplayer and I'm now at level 49. 2 more decent games and I'll hit level 50! Just realised I need to kill someone on my friends list too, but I could easily FR some random dudes in the lobby and remove them when I kill them.

At 5/27/13 06:46 AM, Snuff wrote: Well that was a fun night. I took my Xbox around my dad's again and spent the whole night (11pm-6am) playing Battlefield with my friend in America. It's been far too long since I played a game with someone (excluding Rock Band with ShadowWest <3), and I plan to do it a lot more often.

Perhaps we can start a Borderlands 2 playthrough one day, I want to try out the other classes, preferably the Siren <3

At 5/27/13 02:33 PM, Kunera wrote: I really need to get back into Rock Band at some point. Once upon a time, you could almost always catch me online playing it. That was really around the time that RB1/2 was alive, though.

Whenever you get back into it, feel free to ask if you want to play. We could even get some full band shenanigans going, I can play anything except vocals and pro guitar/bass!

PSN ID + Xbox Live GT : ShadowWestNG | Steam : ShadowWest | Sig made by: ParadoxVoid <3

BBS Signature
Kunera
Kunera
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 44
Gamer
Response to NG Gamerscore Leaderboard 2.0 May. 27th, 2013 @ 09:52 PM Reply

At 5/27/13 06:45 PM, ShadowWest wrote: Whenever you get back into it, feel free to ask if you want to play. We could even get some full band shenanigans going, I can play anything except vocals and pro guitar/bass!

I'll definitely have to do that. I used to be a fairly decent drummer back in the day, but ever since I ended up going to college, I've neglected it. These days I pretty much do guitar/bass, and vocals fairly decently.

Also, dat Steam

BBS Signature
malachi117
malachi117
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 16
Gamer
Response to NG Gamerscore Leaderboard 2.0 May. 28th, 2013 @ 03:33 AM Reply

I keep making a point to play my Xbox, but then I just play Civ V with Kunera or continue to re-watch Yu Yu Hakusho.

It's just so good, especially with a friend.

You should totally add me on one of my various game accounts:
360 - Malachi117. Steam - Malachi117. PS3/PS4 - NarcolepticCat.

Kunera
Kunera
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 44
Gamer
Response to NG Gamerscore Leaderboard 2.0 May. 28th, 2013 @ 05:23 AM Reply

At 5/28/13 03:33 AM, malachi117 wrote: I keep making a point to play my Xbox, but then I just play Civ V with Kunera

That's pretty much how it goes. Distractions abound!

Also, dat Steam

BBS Signature
Jackho
Jackho
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 31
Gamer
Response to NG Gamerscore Leaderboard 2.0 May. 28th, 2013 @ 07:27 AM Reply

Dean got me playing Mass Effect 2, the third one made me forget how amazing this game is. Doing an insanity run to max it out.

last.fm / letterboxd / backloggery / mal / follow me if you think you can handle it

BBS Signature
iMini
iMini
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Movie Buff
Response to NG Gamerscore Leaderboard 2.0 May. 28th, 2013 @ 09:45 AM Reply

At 5/28/13 09:18 AM, Aci6 wrote: Picked up Alan Wake American Nightmare since there's a sale on for Alan Wake crap. Really enjoying it but not looking forward to the wave based arcade achievements. Playing the game also reminds me of how awesome the original game is. Something I need to get off my friend and play through again with.

Split Splat - 15g
Rewrite - 10g
Escape! - 10g

I picked up Alan Wake, I bought it on release day, but I never really got into it, can't think why because I'm really enjoying it. Great game for £4.50.

On sale for PC for $0.01 + all the DLC + American Nightmare, pay more than $1 and you get steam keys, but it would be a crime to pay just $1 for a fantastic game like this.

Some achievements, no idea which ones.

illicit makes a damn good signature.

BBS Signature
Dean
Dean
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 45
Gamer
Response to NG Gamerscore Leaderboard 2.0 May. 28th, 2013 @ 10:11 AM Reply

At 5/28/13 09:45 AM, iMini wrote: it would be a crime to pay just $1 for a fantastic game like this.

In which case, I just committed a crime. Well, I paid $1.01 actually, but still. Alan Wake always interested me to an extent but I was always under the impression it was a game I wouldn't really get into. Still, for 70p I wasn't going to pass up on some Steam keys. I'd prefer it on Xbox in honestly, but I suppose of I like the PC version I might get it on console later. Seems cheap enough.

Thanks for reminding me about that though Mini. I got an email about the deal almost a week ago and completely forgot about it.

BBS + Chat Moderator - Feel free to send me a PM if you have a problem!
Want to instant message me? [ Skype - DeanNewgrounds ]

BBS Signature
iMini
iMini
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Movie Buff
Response to NG Gamerscore Leaderboard 2.0 May. 28th, 2013 @ 12:06 PM Reply

At 5/28/13 10:11 AM, Dean wrote:
At 5/28/13 09:45 AM, iMini wrote: it would be a crime to pay just $1 for a fantastic game like this.
In which case, I just committed a crime. Well, I paid $1.01 actually, but still. Alan Wake always interested me to an extent but I was always under the impression it was a game I wouldn't really get into. Still, for 70p I wasn't going to pass up on some Steam keys. I'd prefer it on Xbox in honestly, but I suppose of I like the PC version I might get it on console later. Seems cheap enough.

Thanks for reminding me about that though Mini. I got an email about the deal almost a week ago and completely forgot about it.

I also only paid $1, but as I said, I bought it on release initially and now I've just bought it on the Deal of the Week on Xbox too. I bought it for a friend too, because he doesn't have a Paypal. I figure you should give most of the money to charity anyway, and if you think it's worth more than the $1 to you, you can just give it to the Humble Bundle charity (Child's Play I think it's called).

I'd like to reccommend FTL: Faster Than Light to everyone, it's a PC game, low spec, indie. You pilot a ship in space and fight other ships, but you target specific sectors, like their O2 systems, or shields, or weapons or whatever. You upgrade as you go along and it's yet to cease being entertaining, I've completed it twice but it's fairly short but really hard (and I've only done it on easy (It's more like easy = Die after a while and Medium = Die pretty soon)), you unlock different ships with different stats and it's all very fun.

BBS Signature
ShadowWest
ShadowWest
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 36
Gamer
Response to NG Gamerscore Leaderboard 2.0 May. 28th, 2013 @ 06:41 PM Reply

Max Payne 3 1000/1000g! If Rockstar included more single-player content and had I enjoyed the multiplayer a lot more, I would've happily bought the season pass for the rest of the achievements. I'm gutted that they put Dead Men Walking in as DLC instead of including it on disc at launch, especially after all of the delays though. No matter, fantastic game and one of my favourites released this generation.

At 5/27/13 09:52 PM, Kunera wrote: I'll definitely have to do that. I used to be a fairly decent drummer back in the day, but ever since I ended up going to college, I've neglected it. These days I pretty much do guitar/bass, and vocals fairly decently.

Sweet, chances are I'll be on pro drums. I find it crazy how much I've improved on drums over the past couple of months, I can play just about any song on expert with ease now, yet it feels like I was struggling with 4-dot tier songs just the other week. I always have been a fast learner though :D

PSN ID + Xbox Live GT : ShadowWestNG | Steam : ShadowWest | Sig made by: ParadoxVoid <3

BBS Signature
Kunera
Kunera
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 44
Gamer
Response to NG Gamerscore Leaderboard 2.0 May. 29th, 2013 @ 04:41 AM Reply

At 5/28/13 06:41 PM, ShadowWest wrote: Sweet, chances are I'll be on pro drums. I find it crazy how much I've improved on drums over the past couple of months, I can play just about any song on expert with ease now, yet it feels like I was struggling with 4-dot tier songs just the other week. I always have been a fast learner though :D

It's kind of funny how long it's been since I played drums on Rock Band, actually. When RB1 came out, I ended up on drums because nobody else in the family could play even on easy, they just weren't coordinated enough.

The last time I really played was back when it was impressive to pass stuff like Panic Attack, Painkiller, Run to the Hills, etc. As in, it was a relatively rare thing to see online. My kit is kind of old, probably doesn't register hits as perfectly as it used to, and I'm probably way too rusty, though.

Otherwise, I'm pretty capable on guitar/bass, within reason, and I'm fairly average at expert vocals. And if you're interested, I'm not sure if this is completely up to date, but it's a pretty good rough estimate of the DLC I have.

Also, dat Steam

BBS Signature
Snuff
Snuff
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 24
Melancholy
Response to NG Gamerscore Leaderboard 2.0 May. 31st, 2013 @ 02:40 PM Reply

I'm more than happy to play with you guys on Rock Band some time. Though currently I'm only able to play Guitar/Bass but I'm pretty competent when it comes to it, I improved very quickly on that as well I found. Guitar solos used to make my brain hurt but now I find them ridiculously fun with or without the solo buttons and can generally nail all of them that I play.

I found that I progressed slower with drums, but when my kit finally broke for good and I was unable to get a new one several months ago I was playing pretty damn well. I think I had something like 290/345 songs gold starred. And to not GS a new song (provided it wasn't BTBAM or something), seemed to be a rare thing for me. I miss them so, but I've definitely found a new enjoyment with the guitar, whereas I always used to think how boring it was compared to Drums, but that was most likely because I sucked at guitar.

Anyway, hopefully we can get some setlists done together, and I'd love to start a new Borderlands 2 character too, I'm so bored of the Assassin and I'd like to try something new and more awesome like the Gunzerker or maybe the Commando.

Oh also I cleared up all but 5 achievements on Far Cry 3, 4 of which are the rest of the Co-Op missions which I plan on doing with my friend soon. I also need the $1,500 winnings through Poker which won't take long since my dad taught me to play as I did it. It's such a fun game, it's a shame after you complete it there's nearly nothing left to do. There aren't even really any pirates to use your awesome skills against, which kinda sucked. But on this playthrough I'm going to level up as much as I can before progressing with the story so I can feel more badass.

Klobb17
Klobb17
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Gamer
Response to NG Gamerscore Leaderboard 2.0 May. 31st, 2013 @ 03:56 PM Reply

At 5/31/13 02:40 PM, Snuff wrote: There aren't even really any pirates to use your awesome skills against, which kinda sucked.

A recent update allows you to reset all outposts that you captured in the options menu, effectively making pirates and privateers spawn in full force again. Can't you do that?

Jackho
Jackho
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 31
Gamer
Response to NG Gamerscore Leaderboard 2.0 May. 31st, 2013 @ 05:00 PM Reply

At 5/31/13 02:40 PM, Snuff wrote: I also need the $1,500 winnings through Poker which won't take long since my dad taught me to play as I did it.

There's a very fast way to do that, if you want. If you go to the town where you first met Sam there's a sidequest that involves winning a guy's money back in poker. The game seems to be scripted though, because I played it 3 separate times and every time Jason got two pairs instantly and everyone else went all-in with shitty cards. The buy-in is $500 too, so you'll leave with $2,000 winnings after just one hand.

There aren't even really any pirates to use your awesome skills against, which kinda sucked.

If you go to the options menu there's an option to reset all outposts and fill the islands with pirates again. I loved how you can easily max out the skill trees with several missions left, so you can enjoy being fully awesome.

last.fm / letterboxd / backloggery / mal / follow me if you think you can handle it

BBS Signature
Kunera
Kunera
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 44
Gamer
Response to NG Gamerscore Leaderboard 2.0 Jun. 1st, 2013 @ 07:18 AM Reply

At 5/31/13 02:40 PM, Snuff wrote: I'm more than happy to play with you guys on Rock Band some time. Though currently I'm only able to play Guitar/Bass but I'm pretty competent when it comes to it, I improved very quickly on that as well I found. Guitar solos used to make my brain hurt but now I find them ridiculously fun with or without the solo buttons and can generally nail all of them that I play.

I went ahead and sent you a friend request, we'll definitely have to play sometime. I'm fairly decent at Guitar/Bass, and okay at vocals, though it kind of varies. There's a lot of DLC that I haven't really tried on vocals, so there's a chance that if I'm singing, I may or may not be completely winging it.

I'm usually game for playing either one, though.

Also, dat Steam

BBS Signature
Dean
Dean
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 45
Gamer
Response to NG Gamerscore Leaderboard 2.0 Jun. 1st, 2013 @ 08:11 AM Reply

At 5/31/13 02:40 PM, Snuff wrote: my kit finally broke for good and I was unable to get a new one

Didn't you have a pretty expensive kit?

I was actually playing the drums with Guitar Hero: Metallica yesterday but I suck at drums. Going to get them out again later today and keep practising. I can't do expert drums, only hard and even then there are a lot of songs I can't do. It's usually the bass the fucks me up. Messes up my coordination. Guess it's just a case of practising until I get better at it. Although I'm using one of the old Rock Band drum kits that only has the 4 drums.

BBS Signature
iMini
iMini
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Movie Buff
Response to NG Gamerscore Leaderboard 2.0 Jun. 1st, 2013 @ 08:57 AM Reply

I've been thinking about picking up some Guitar Hero/Rock Band games. I think I've still got a guitar and drum kit, and I with the whole craze over now i imagine they're all pretty cheap. Gaming on my Xbox has been pretty abysmal this week, been playing games on PC because I finally can. Don't think I'll get into the next generation, especially when I'm going to have to spend £400+ on a console which I spend on building a nice PC. Maybe further down the line I'll pick one up if they go for £250~.

BBS Signature
ShadowWest
ShadowWest
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 36
Gamer
Response to NG Gamerscore Leaderboard 2.0 Jun. 1st, 2013 @ 11:01 AM Reply

At 5/31/13 02:40 PM, Snuff wrote: Anyway, hopefully we can get some setlists done together, and I'd love to start a new Borderlands 2 character too, I'm so bored of the Assassin and I'd like to try something new and more awesome like the Gunzerker or maybe the Commando.

Awesome, I think I'm going to go with the Siren. I'd love to try the Psycho, but 800 points is a stupid asking price for one character and he should've been part of the Premiere Club or the Season Pass.

Also I FC'd Prequel to the Sequel on guitar today :3

REvelations arrived two days late because the postman accidentally delivered it to a person in the flats behind my house, but it was worth the wait. Campaign is pretty much a slightly scarier RE4 with barely any ammo, Raid mode is simple and addictive fun. 120g from it so far,

BBS Signature
Dean
Dean
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 45
Gamer
Response to NG Gamerscore Leaderboard 2.0 Jun. 1st, 2013 @ 03:42 PM Reply

So playing drums on Guitar Hero Metallica (still only on hard) was getting better. Played through every song so decided to give Warriors of Rock a try. Holy fuck, why does that game feel so much harder on drums? I was struggling with pretty much every song I tried.

BBS Signature
Jackho
Jackho
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 31
Gamer
Response to NG Gamerscore Leaderboard 2.0 Jun. 1st, 2013 @ 05:45 PM Reply

Serious question, how do you guys play so much rock band comfortably? All I have is a guitar but my entire right hand and wrist (I play left handed) is killing me after like two songs. Do I just have carpal tunnel or what.

BBS Signature
Kunera
Kunera
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 44
Gamer
Response to NG Gamerscore Leaderboard 2.0 Jun. 1st, 2013 @ 05:50 PM Reply

At 6/1/13 05:45 PM, Jackho wrote: Serious question, how do you guys play so much rock band comfortably? All I have is a guitar but my entire right hand and wrist (I play left handed) is killing me after like two songs. Do I just have carpal tunnel or what.

To be honest, I don't know. A lot of people that I know personally can only play for so long, but it doesn't bother me, and I could keep playing guitar for hours. After an intense song, I might have to play something easier to kind of rest, but even then, as long as I don't do another difficult song, it isn't that bad.

Also, dat Steam

BBS Signature
ShadowWest
ShadowWest
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 36
Gamer
Response to NG Gamerscore Leaderboard 2.0 Jun. 1st, 2013 @ 07:27 PM Reply

At 6/1/13 05:45 PM, Jackho wrote: Serious question, how do you guys play so much rock band comfortably? All I have is a guitar but my entire right hand and wrist (I play left handed) is killing me after like two songs. Do I just have carpal tunnel or what.

You'll gain more hand strength the more you play, which in turn makes you feel more comfortable. Silly advice, but don't tense up your strumming hand and don't hold the neck of the guitar with a vice-like grip.

At 6/1/13 03:42 PM, Dean wrote: So playing drums on Guitar Hero Metallica (still only on hard) was getting better. Played through every song so decided to give Warriors of Rock a try. Holy fuck, why does that game feel so much harder on drums? I was struggling with pretty much every song I tried.

Metallica is easier because Lars is a shit drummer HOHOHOHO

BBS Signature
Dean
Dean
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 45
Gamer
Response to NG Gamerscore Leaderboard 2.0 Jun. 2nd, 2013 @ 11:49 AM Reply

=======================================
Welcome to the OFFICIAL NEWGROUNDS GAMERSCORE LEADERBOARD!
To join, you need at least 500 posts, then simply send Dean a PM asking to join.
=======================================

1) 146,750 - Sushi13 - Catatonic Nali +420 | =
2) 136,735 - Matt - Dr Lipschitz 0 | =
3) 122,916 - Jonas - JonasNG 0 | =
4) 117,530 - Makeshift - SirGriswald 0 | =
5) 104,960 - Simple - xGBUKx Simple 0 | =
6) 102,127 - Malachi117 - malachi117 +275 | =
7) 101,415 - Odyssic - Odyssic 0 | =
8) 100,357 - ShadowWest - ShadowWestNG +285 | =
9) 92,835 - Warshark - Warshark NG +90 | =
10) 91,703 - DumbassDude - DumbassDudeNG +380 | =
11) 85,365 - Crashman - CrashChaotic89 +485 | =
12) 83,128 - Allmightybruce - AtrocityMarch +35 | =
13) 81,966 - 36Holla - Triple 6 Holla 0 | =
14) 78,967 - Silverchaos - Vajra09 +145 | =
15) 76,437 - Oliver - Lagamuffin 0 | =
16) 75,515 - Rude-Awakening - JuicyRumpSteak +50 | =
17) 73,323 - Phrozonfire - CracKforBrumak 0 | =
18) 72,455 - Hemlok - POTM 0 | =
19) 64,930 - Krinkels - mister krinkels +145 | =
20) 63,530 - Snuff - EpicBlackNun +90 | =
21) 61,092 - Fezz - Pure Fezz 0 | =
22) 57,820 - klobb17 - The Killer Ownd +70 | =
23) 55,040 - EtchASketchClock - Lord Zedd 0 | =
24) 54,616 - Sierra - xMP44x Paul 0 | =
25) 51,860 - iMini - iMini 92 +65 | =
26) 49,550 - BananaBreadMuffin - BananaBM 0 | =
27) 49,105 - DirtySyko - DirtySyk0 0 | =
28) 47,963 - Aci6 - Predefiance +260 | =
29) 47,402 - JaY11 - Comrade Poos 0 | =
30) 45,598 - CaveStoryGrounds - Aragoth Essence 0 | =
31) 43,959 - Bryan - LunarPlains +120 | =
32) 41,845 - SomaGuye - SomaGuye 0 | =
33) 41,659 - chipotleaway - Madness500 0 | =
34) 41,156 - Suspiciouspenguin - DiscoGypsyFish 0 | =
35) 40,777 - Four - Im Just Rob +565 | +1
36) 40,595 - Kunera - Kunera 0 | -1
37) 39,830 - Shade - N3wRos3 +540 | +1
38) 39,779 - TB1ZZL3 - TEE B1ZZL3 +70 | -1
39) 39,133 - Wafflecake12 - evilchicken43 +155 | =
40) 38,550 - Jawdyn - Jawdyn 0 | =
41) 37,611 - Aliensandwich - aliensandwich +5 | =
42) 37,434 - Jackho - ImbecilePete +50 | =
43) 36,797 - Stretchysumo - KittensWithBeer 0 | =
44) 34,784 - Jercurpac - Ed Roony 0 | =
45) 34,700 - Jack - JackFrustration +15 | =
46) 33,755 - Dean - DeanT92 +110 | =
47) 31,271 - Sekhem - TheHausOfGaGa 0 | =
48) 30,900 - Krbyfan1 - Chief Rust Fire 0 | =
49) 27,810 - Irrelephant - KevinTheGolden1 0 | =
50) 25,695 - twistex - Tai7anium 0 | =
51) 23,853 - Jolly - JollySpace 0 | =
52) 23,227 - TruBluFoxx - LHR Dovah 0 | =
53) 22,444 - elcriz000 - elcrizo 0 | =
54) 22,164 - LoliTastic - bryangamedude 0 | =
55) 21,235 - Minion777 - Minion777 0 | =
56) 21,140 - Armouredgriffon - ArmouredGRIFF0N 0 | =
57) 21,005 - Thegluestickman - Thegluestickman 0 | =
58) 20,010 - ForNoReason - IIForNoReasonII 0 | =
59) 17,395 - Lulzcal - LulzCal 0 | =
60) 16,962 - Retrospective - MisterShogun 0 | =
61) 16,810 - Oddlypoetic - oddlypoetic451 0 | =
62) 16,520 - Dromedary - The Funktapus 0 | =
63) 15,720 - Victory - vict0ry7 0 | =
64) 14,905 - J-Rex - Ligers Kill 0 | =
65) 14,040 - Porkchop - PissedMexicans 0 | =
66) 13,775 - Ecliptic - Markanator13 0 | =
67) 12,940 - tyler2513 - Whiggy Knights 0 | =
68) 12,785 - daethdrain - daeth drain +20 | =
69) 12,585 - Emlfuryoflion - Kratos Aurion 2 +385 | =
70) 7,671 - ZJ - PuddinN64 +20 | =
71) 7,622 - Frenzy - Fragnum 0 | =
72) 6,170 - Themaster - AbsurdDitties 0 | =
73) 4,070 - Cootie - COOTIE IS FOLK 0 | =

Top Whores
#1 - Four - Im Just Rob +565
#2 - Shade - N3wRos3 +540
#3 - Crashman - CrashChaotic89 +485
#4 - Sushi13 - Catatonic Nali +420
#5 - Emlfuryoflion - Kratos Aurion 2 +385

BBS Signature
Snuff
Snuff
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 24
Melancholy
Response to NG Gamerscore Leaderboard 2.0 Jun. 2nd, 2013 @ 01:16 PM Reply

It's just through practice that you become comfortable. I used to feel like my arm was going to fall off when I picked up my guitar again after my drum kit broke and I played a fast song. Now my arm only gets tired on songs like Run To The Hills and excessively fast songs that don't give you much of a break.

With drums it took a lot to make my arms get tired, like playing Everlong and then a couple BTBAM songs, but it never got to the stage where I had to take a proper break.

Also yeah Dean my kit was about £100 for a pro kit, it lasted me a good 8-9 months though. But the cymbals only lasted maybe 2 months maximum which was a shame. £100 is actually the best I've seen a Pro Kit go for by a lot, they're around £200 usually and almost always out of stock.

I wish my Alesis DM6 actually worked with Rock Band, I'd play it non stop, and would actually be able to nail certain parts I couldn't do on my RB3 kit.

side note - if you ever get the chance go and see green day live they are incredible
malachi117
malachi117
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 16
Gamer
Response to NG Gamerscore Leaderboard 2.0 Jun. 2nd, 2013 @ 09:38 PM Reply

At 6/2/13 01:16 PM, Snuff wrote:
side note - if you ever get the chance go and see green day live they are incredible

Please tell me you're joking.

Green Day has become an abomination of music.

You should totally add me on one of my various game accounts:
360 - Malachi117. Steam - Malachi117. PS3/PS4 - NarcolepticCat.

Emlfuryoflion
Emlfuryoflion
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 37
Gamer
Response to NG Gamerscore Leaderboard 2.0 Jun. 3rd, 2013 @ 03:35 AM Reply

At 6/2/13 11:49 AM, Dean wrote: #5 - Emlfuryoflion - Kratos Aurion 2 +385

I can't even recall the last time I was in the top 5 for this. I've been playing some more games recently so obviously that's why i'm up here this time around but still it's been a while.

Snuff
Snuff
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 24
Melancholy
Response to NG Gamerscore Leaderboard 2.0 Jun. 3rd, 2013 @ 01:36 PM Reply

At 6/2/13 09:38 PM, malachi117 wrote:

I know a lot of people seem to have this opinion but I really must disagree with it. Despite what you think of their music there is no denying they put on a great show.

iMini
iMini
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Movie Buff
Response to NG Gamerscore Leaderboard 2.0 Jun. 3rd, 2013 @ 02:15 PM Reply

At 6/3/13 01:36 PM, Snuff wrote:
At 6/2/13 09:38 PM, malachi117 wrote:

I know a lot of people seem to have this opinion but I really must disagree with it. Despite what you think of their music there is no denying they put on a great show.

Haven't at all liked their latest two albums. Since we're talking music it's Download Festival in a week. YYEEEEAAAAAHHH BOOOIIIIII! Slipknot, Iron Maiden, Rammstein, KoRn, Turisas, BFMV, Mastodon, Stone Sour, Five Finger Death Punch, Cancer Bats, Motorhead, Airbourne, Europe (IT'S THE FINAL COUNTDOWN), and a load of other bands I've either forgotten, don't know, or dont like.

BBS Signature
Snuff
Snuff
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 24
Melancholy
Response to NG Gamerscore Leaderboard 2.0 Jun. 3rd, 2013 @ 02:50 PM Reply

At 6/3/13 02:15 PM, iMini wrote:
Haven't at all liked their latest two albums.

You mean the second two in the trilogy they released last year or the whole trilogy (Uno, Dos, Tre) and 21st Century Breakdown? Either way I would agree they haven't released anything as good as American Idiot yet though the trilogy was quite a lot like their old stuff in some ways which I liked.

Since we're talking music it's Download Festival in a week. YYEEEEAAAAAHHH BOOOIIIIII! Slipknot, Iron Maiden, Rammstein, KoRn, Turisas, BFMV, Mastodon, Stone Sour, Five Finger Death Punch, Cancer Bats, Motorhead, Airbourne, Europe (IT'S THE FINAL COUNTDOWN), and a load of other bands I've either forgotten, don't know, or dont like.

They defintely have a stronger line up than last year (though that isn't exactly difficult to do). I'd be especially excited about Rammstein, which was the main reason I wanted to go, and still do, however I have been unable to get the funds for it.

ShadowWest
ShadowWest
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 36
Gamer
Response to NG Gamerscore Leaderboard 2.0 Jun. 4th, 2013 @ 07:33 PM Reply

At 6/2/13 09:38 PM, malachi117 wrote: Please tell me you're joking.

Say what you like about Green Day, but they really are one of the best bands you can ever see live.

I've been playing some Domination on Black Ops 2 with a friend over the past two nights, and after much frustration, I've come to the conclusion that I should just give up playing most of these online shooters. So many of these fucking talentless, tryhard, piss chugging cunts who play as if their lives depended on it for a bunch of stupid pretty-looking numbers on a virtual playercard are around in so many games these days, it's damn near impossible for anyone with a brain to have FUN.

Doesn't help that Treyarch are a bunch of incompetent morons, and there's no point in going on about the current state of the industry and how these developer practices tie into that, because I'm sure you've all read about that and formed an opinion on it already.

Sorry, I just needed to get that off my chest. I just hope that Rainbow 6 Patriots won't be infested with these bellends.

ANYWAY THINK HAPPY THOUGHTS

Played through some more of REvelations, got 20g for beating chapters 3-6 and for dodging 20 times in the campaign.

BBS Signature